Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

He will not leave us orphans. Thank the Good Lord!

Lumena, Mary's child and garabandal like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

3. Arby

Arby Guest

Richard67 has a habit of posting from this site:
    This site https://fromrome.info and Br. Alex Bugnolo its proprietor and writer is all about "Francis is not the pope and that Benedict is". Other articles written solely by Br. Alex Bugnolo on this site are similarly offbase/wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2020
    BrianK, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Understood, same with Ann Barnhardt

Sam likes this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Jo M likes this.
  6. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Your red letters don't scare me. Maybe if they were a few fonts bigger I would be scared of Barnhardt and Brother Bugnolo.

DeGaulle and Don_D like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

MC how are you holding up? I thought of you when I read Garabandal's post. You and all other front line warriors are in my prayers. Father Heilman has an excellent Grace Force podcast from yesterday. His guest--editor of Regina magazine has some sobering but useful info IMHO. A wake up call to any who feel this is being "hyped".

Seagrace, Beth B, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

It is only since I went back to work again that I have become more in touch with the human side of this plague as I live on my own. I saw a young girl, a wife and mother come in. Her eyes were red and puffy, she had been awake all night crying, stressed concerned for her children. I suppose working in a hospital does not help. The other girl , also a young mother told me she is also very stressed, though he does not cry. The problem is they work in a place were they could very,very easily pick it up and if they do they could bring it up to their families. I can;t imagine what that feels like.

I was very touched by an email from a Medical Secretary this morning right out of the blue. It spoke of God, 'Holding us in His hands'. Very touching to see someone witnessing like this in what is often an environment very hostile to Christians.:)

AED, Beth B, maryrose and 6 others like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

I see a group of Doctors this morning in my city ask the Government to have a total lock down. You know I am not sure how people without Faith would handle this. I don't think people have the inner stamina for it. I hope I am not wrong.

Not to go the front door for months. Incredible.

Look at the total, total powers we have handed to Governments. Will they ever give these powers back to us again?

Fear is a terrible, terrible thing. As St John tells us love casts out fear.

I don't fear death. I do fear Eternal Death. But the two are not the same.

[​IMG]

AED, Beth B, Patty and 3 others like this.
  10. sunburst

sunburst Powers

here is the full version

11. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

As of right now it's day to day. Though most try to keep their spirits up the fear of the unknown tomorrows is seen clearly in the staff. There is talk that our surgical staff (which I am) being sent home till further notice. It is all in God's hands.

Beth B, Sam, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  12. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Dr. Fauci now admitting this is overblown. Yes, this virus is real, but the severity of it and the pictures we were shown out of China of people dropping over in the streets, and being taken away in boxes, and plumes of smoke from the mass cremation sites have not occured in western countries, if they were true we'd all be seeing them all over the internet as everyone has a cell phone on them at all times. Why did they do this? I think we'll all find out soon enough: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...7Z8P1NGCbNm1CVc9rfqrOIa9i_LKsamZb6js8ixxENBrY

"This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) "

Beth B, DeGaulle and AED like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I pm today, coming up in 20 minutes, on EWTN and possibly the Vatican's
    Facebook page, the Pope's Urbi et Orbi address, plenary indulgence can be gained.

Jo M and Carol55 like this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

REMINDER: This blessing begins in about 15 minutes and you should be able to participate in it on Vatican News' facebook page or on EWTN.

upload_2020-3-27_12-43-36.png
    https://www.facebook.com/vaticannews/

In addition, today is the anniversary of the death of Mother Angelica. May God bless her for all eternity. +

Tanker, Sunnyveil and Sam like this.
  15. WOW! Dr. Fauci in New England Journal of Medicine Concedes the Coronavirus Mortality Rate May Be Much Closer to a Very Bad Flu

Last week morning Governor’s Gavin Newsom from California and Andrew Cuomo from New York announcedcomplete lockdown on state residents due to the coronavirus pandemic.

There had been 16,067 cases of the coronavirus reported in the US at the time.
    There had been 219 deaths in the US due to coronavirus at that time.

The following morning NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci told reporters during the daily White House press conference, “I strongly agree” with the New York and California governors for shutting down their state economies.

This was based on the highly flawed models on the coronavirus that were being peddled at that time.

But what a difference a week makes!

On Thursday Dr. Fauci co-authored a report on the coronavirus in the New England Journal of Medicine.

In the report Dr. Fauci now argues that the mortality rate of the coronavirus may be much closer to a very bad flu.
    (For the record — This is what we have been reporting since March 17th)

EUEef2EWkAEPWoj

From the article.

On the basis of a case definition requiring a diagnosis of pneumonia, the currently reported case fatality rate is approximately 2%.4 In another article in the Journal, Guan et al.5 report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ty-rate-may-be-much-closer-to-a-very-bad-flu/

SgCatholic likes this.
  16. THE NUMBERS JUST DON'T ADD UP: Nearly 500,000 Went to Hospital in 2018-19 Flu Season But Today There Are Not Enough Hospital Beds for Coronavirus Patients?

Really, What is going on? The data just don’t add up.

The MSM and Democrats claim there are not enough hospital beds for the current 85,000 people identified with the coronavirus, many of whom will never even enter a hospital due to their relatively minor condition. Also, in 2018-19 there were plenty of beds for the nearly 500,000 patients that spent time in hospitals, due to the flu.

Via the CDC – there were 490,000 hospitalizations during the 2018-2019 flu season.

[​IMG]

And yet the media want you to believe the US will run out of hospital beds during the coronavirus. This is not likely.

To all Americans: please ask this simple question your elected officials at the Federal & State level:https://twitter.com/NikolovScience/status/1243409078929379330?s=20 …

Ned Nikolov, Ph.D.@NikolovScience
    Replying to @NikolovScience

In other words, how come there was no "ICU & hospital-bed" crises in 2018-2019, when 16.5 MILLION people with influenza went to see a health care provider and 490,600 were hospitalized due to their illness, but in 2020, some 85,600 COVID19 cases broke the US hospital system???

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1:30 AM - Mar 27, 2020

The data to date show that most individuals with the coronavirus suffer from very mild conditions. The panic-driven Washington Post even reported that 82% of these individuals with the coronavirus suffer from mild conditions.

Assuming the remaining require hospitalization (which is unlikely but conservative), then only 15,300 people currently require hospitalizations across the US. Of course this too is conservative because many of these cases in the US are already recovered and the individuals no longer suffer from the virus from China.

So the leftie Mainstream Media (MSM) want us to believe that hospital beds will be overwhelmed by the coronavirus by 15,000 patients (at most to date) but a year ago the US hospitals were not overwhelmed by 500,000 flu patients.

Other numbers from the media were based on the Imperial College report that warned that 2 million Americans and half a million British citizens would die from the coronavirus this year.

Yesterday they backtracked on their study and now claim only 20,000 in Britain will succumb to the coronavirus.

Great Britain has 29,000 flu deaths a year on average. So now they are saying the coronavirus is less deadly than a typical flu virus.

None of this passes the smell test.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nough-hospital-beds-for-coronavirus-patients/

Beth B, Booklady and Jo M like this.
  17. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Everything about these Mainstream Media manipulators stinks. :mad: They want to take down President Trump, and they are willing to destroy our country to advance their evil agenda. :(

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    Beth B, Tanker, DeGaulle and 7 others like this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

37 Italian doctors have died with corona-virus treating thier patients in hospital in the last month.

How many did from seasonal flu treating their patients last year? Probably none.

We wont know the case fatality rate of the coronavirus until the final total so the doctor is speculating.

Seagrace, Lumena, DeGaulle and 3 others like this.
  19. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

[​IMG]
    sad the image of the Pope giving the blessing Urbi Et Orbi today in the square completely empty, it even seems a symbolism for the loss of faith in the European continent

Beth B, Tanker, Heidi and 9 others like this.
  20. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Sure, that sounds exactly like what the WHO is saying. What it means though is that when it's too late to take back the decimated lives affected by bringing the worlds economy to its knees we will then be subjected to the MSM covering up the lack of numbers and knee jerk reactionism of governments all over the world who have usurped the rights God gave their people and who will likely never return to them what has been stolen. Freedom is just too scary to let that happen.

This is exactly the tripe all tyrants foist on people to willingly give up their rights in exchange for the illusion of security.

Beth B, SgCatholic, Tanker and 4 others like this.