Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. AED

AED Powers

Praying.

Lumena likes this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

Its manufacturing is done in China. And China claims to be "over" the spread of the virus. But who knows really.

DeGaulle likes this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

All 3 of these countries are very secretive so what is really going on is hard to know.

Andy3 and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Beautiful prayer Carokyn. Thankyou. I'm sorry to hear of your Mass being shut down. It's a terrible gut punch I know.

Carolyn and Jo M like this.
  5. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Praying your daughter will return home. So worrying.

AED and Lumena like this.
  6. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

Sam and AED like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Sam and Jo M like this.
  8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Carolyn, I will pray for you and all who have lost this most precious gift. Just a reminder, we have the special gift of spiritual communion as well, which is very blessed. We have our rosaries, blessed holy water, candles and our bible we can take great joy in. We need to use our sufferings and prayers for our clergy, who seem to think taking the Holy Eucharist away from the faithful is the answer, rather than having more masses and confession said and heard. Such a lack of faith on the part of our hierarchy today. It was once said that the world could survive longer without the sun that it can without holy Eucharist and I believe we are about to see.

josephite, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Not just secretive, but flat our liars. But, that is what communists do.

Don_D, Sam, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  10. MMM

MMM Archangels

This is not a pandemic. This is not a serious virus. The evil one is using his minions in power to stoke fear to create this world wide situation. Don’t fall into his trap. Yes, we have to deal with the fall out from this but don’t get catch up in the whirlwind of panic. You are being tricked in this situation by faulty, misleading math.

Of those tested with the flu in the US in the last year 10% died. Of those tested for Covid -19 4% died. The flu death rate is estimated to actually be 0.1% of the population, The estimate about 10% of the population actually get the flu meaning 36 million. Why don’t they use 10% for flu?

The actual number of infected covid19 people is hard to estimate and you won’t see anyone in power trying to find this number. Realistically the covid19 death rate is a faction of one percent. Far less than year flu.

So while you are bound up in your house and everything is closed realize everyone is being played. It may be a test to prepare people to forgo their rights and rely on the state, test it’s power over the sovereign Catholic Church, and cause the economy to falter which will open the door to the Antichrist eventually.

Yes, another more (likely lab created) virus may be released in future with higher death rate. This test is going perfectly for those that want to control the world.

upload_2020-3-18_8-11-43.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    josephite, Don_D, jackzokay and 5 others like this.
  11. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Fr. Goring's prophecy hit me in an incredible way yesterday. Our Parish has extended Mass until this Friday so I went to Mass but did not receive Communion as I will not receive in my hand as our Bishop has said we must. But while there, I experienced an incredible longing for God. Every morning I go to Holy Hour and then to Mass, but sometimes it becomes just a "usual" thing to do and becomes just the norm. It is impossible to explain what I experienced, but what Fr. Goring said about praising God became very vivid to me. I actually thanked Him for this virus as I believe it will be a wake up call for all the faithful and we will begin to praise God with our whole being.

And Jesus cried out, "Father, why have you abandoned me?" Most have also abandoned the Father, so while in this drought we can offer our suffering and make reparation to Him for all those who have abandoned and for the times we also have done so.

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Your well beloved spouse.

josephite, Indy, Sam and 5 others like this.
  12. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I thought about the following scenario after the epidemic: communism will gain a lot of strength due to the collapse of the health system in some countries as it has happened in Italy, one of the flags of communism would be free medical care for everyone, there is also the fact that austerity measures imposed after the financial crisis that is likely to ignite the mood of leftist movements around the world, as has been happening in France and Chile (the latter has been worse with the attacks against the Churches)

13. AED

AED Powers

Can you imagine Pope Pius X or XII consenting to such a thing.? Or Catholics back then falling in in line with such an order? It took them 60 years to weaken the Church and drain her spiritual vitality but they have done it. And now we have a hierarchy who is happy to go along to get along--minus some wonderful heroic exceptions.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Wow.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  15. Denmomof3

Denmomof3 Principalities

I am so sorry Carolyn. I belong to the archdiocese in Santa Fe, New Mexico and our masses were suspended last week. Our last mass was on Friday morning. It has been so heartbreaking. My comfort right now is having the adoration chapel and confession that are still open. Our Lady of Sorrows in Las Vegas, NM is live streaming the daily mass at 12:10 and the Sunday mass at 10:00 am on Facebook. This too has been a source of comfort. May God Bless you Carolyn and praying for you and everyone else on this forum.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    Lumena likes this.
  16. Carolyn

Carolyn Angels

Praying

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  17. Carolyn

Carolyn Angels

Red or green?

Muzhik and Denmomof3 like this.
  18. Carolyn

Carolyn Angels

Thank you Denmom. Thanks for the information about the live stream. I never would have known. We have an Adoration Chapel at St. Teresa's and I'm going to go today. I had been going 3 to 4 times a week and now that everything has stopped I'll be going even more often. I will be praying for you and all on the forum for an abundance of grace and steadfast hope in the Holy Trinity and Mother Mary.

josephite, Sam, AED and 2 others like this.
  19. Denmomof3

Denmomof3 Principalities

You are welcome Carolyn! Here is the link for the live stream. https://www.facebook.com/OLOS.LV/

AED likes this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you for the prayers and the link. EWTN broadcasts Mass live on their network
    Check their website for times.

AED, Byron and Carolyn like this.