Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

A friend has just sent me the message below.

For our discernment.

Now here is an interesting conspiracy theory if you want:
    Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

-26%
    -26%
    -25%
    -27%
    -20%
    -19%
    -16%
    -24%
    -14%
    -17%
    -12%
    - 17%

Now, look at this:

(China) + 0,3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease. Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States. The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!
    Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China.

(The message didn’t paste right. The names of countries whose stock markets suffered were erased. Us, UK, France etc)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    Sunnyveil, Carol55, Sam and 3 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Who knows?

But the wicked are ensnared in plots of their own devising

Lumena, AED and Jo M like this.
  3. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

In NO way, shape or form has China “recovered.” It is ONLY Chinese communist propaganda that there’s been a recovery there, in order to try to get their own population back to work. They are NOT in pandemic or economic recovery yet. If they ever will be.

Mary's child, Sam, AED and 2 others like this.
  4. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Heard what you have posted a little differently but same principal. If you want to attack with a bio-weapon this is how you do so. You create the virus but before releasing it, you also know the cure. Then you release it in your area especially around a large celebration (Chinese New Year) knowing many tourists will be there visiting from around the world. Then you also give it to super spreaders to travel and let the these small bio bombs go off. Then you begin to treat your own people with the known cure but do not release that information. Your population then is fine other than some allowable casualties of war and you watch the global economy collapse as you take control of global supply.

Byron, Carol55, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  5. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

If God isn't angered enough with us now I just saw an article encouraging everyone (not just married couples of course) to have lots of sex to reduce fighting and depression. It was from Dr. Oz.

'The best solution, if you're holed up with your significant other quarantined, is have sex. You'll live longer, get rid of the tension,' he told TMZ while walking the empty streets of New York City on Tuesday.

Sam and heyshepard like this.
  6. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Does that mean my husband also????:cool:

Sam likes this.
  7. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Well I just heard on a local radio station that all the Catholic Churches in the upper peninsula Michigan are closed down until April 5th due to the virus. God have mercy!

Jo M and Sam like this.
  8. lynnfiat

The Reading for Mass today: "O Lord, beyond any other nation, brought low everywhere in the world this day because of our sins. We have in our day no price, prophet , or leader, no burnt offering, sacrifice, oblation, or incense, no place to offer first fruits, to find favor with you. But with contrite heart and humble spirit let us be received." The Book of Daniel

No Mass, no Confessions, no Adoration - and I feel like a prisoner in my own house. And....its raining cats and dogs here also. Thank you, Jesus!

Andy3, Tanker, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  9. lynnfiat

Here's one to listen to about the Coronavirus and the Church:

josephite likes this.
  10. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Moderator

WOW! The pope who gave us the powerful St. Michael prayer (that we need more than ever) and who told St. Therese that she would enter Carmel if it were God’s will. Amazing to see a film of him! Thanks so much for sharing...

heyshepard, Carol55, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

So called 'Arcbishop Wellby' of the Anglican Protestant Sect gave a proclamation about helping our neighbors.

No word yet about repentance for supporting the murder of unborn children and sexual perversion or the total abandonment of the Gospel.

Not holding my breath.

Not holding my breath for repentance from the Vatican either.

The Vatican makes Archbishop Welby look like Padre Pio

12. Mario

Mario Powers

Though Holy Masses have been suspended by our diocese, my pastor has decided to maintain our adoration schedule as long as a person keeps a safe distance from other adorers.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Andy3, BrianK, Carol55 and 5 others like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

Pope Francis beat the close the Churches quick brigade by the Anglicans by a couple of weeks.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

They stopped adoration here in Bally castle.

The Monstrance might bite us..

Err somehow?

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

Adoration is dangerous.

I ask you

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  16. Mario

Mario Powers

Well, maybe not a bite, but I need a good kick in the pants now and then!:rolleyes::D

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Sam, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  17. padraig

padraig New Member

I walked through a virus ward the other night without the least concern.
    Frightened rabbits.
    No faith.

18. padraig

padraig New Member

Stopping Adoration is crazy.

Stopping public mass is crazier still and is very. Very offensive to God.

We sow the seeds, we will reap the whildwind.

Mark my words ,suspending public mass is very, very offensive to God.

A very, very, very deep lack of Faith indeed

19. padraig

padraig New Member

We are basically saying to God that the Eucharist and the Proclamation of the Word might kill us

God will not take kindly to this lack of Faith.

God will not take know kindly to it at all

For shame

20. padraig

padraig New Member

The Churches should be packed to the very rafters.

Packed solid.