Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. torrentum

torrentum Archangels

Prayers please friends.
    I’ve just got a call. In an unexpected way, the virus may have a devastating impact on me in terms of my employment. I’m the sole earner in the house.
    I’ve spent the evening Looking at the tv, and in getting the latest update on the virus.
    Ireland stands like many other countries I suppose, on the edge of economic hardship.
    Trouble is, all sectors of the economy seem to be struggling.
    And it’s looking increasingly likely, that this Never never land we’ve all slipped into, will go on for quite some time......

Sunnyveil, Byron, Carol55 and 6 others like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

You paint a lovely picture Padraig. The Glens. I like that. It sounds magical in the best sense of the world.

3. AED

AED Powers

Torrentum this is awful for you. I will pray for you for sure.

4. AED

AED Powers

Oh no. :(

Luan Ribeiro, HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

This is tragic Lynn. The desert has come.

6. AED

AED Powers

You make many good points PoP. I stick with Church approved apparitions.

7. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Sorry to hear this torrentum. Praying for you.

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Very sad, Lynn. We just received word that our Masses have been suspended, and I fear confessions will be cancelled. Between this, and the pandemic worries I really feel broken at this point.

9. josephite

josephite Powers

Below is a video of a gentleman who is currently suffering from corona virus, and gives a rundown of the symptoms.

Booklady, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This is a great post. I was in 8th grade when prayer was removed from public school due to Madalyn Murray O’Hare
    taking her atheist suit to the Supreme Court of the US. She was a high up leader in an atheist organization. :cry:

11. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Yes! Yes! Yes! Prayer, prayer , prayer.

Carol55, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Torrentum, will pray.

13. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Arms average about 3 feet long. Extend both your arms and hold them out from your side, at shoulder level. So long as your fingers aren't touching the fingers of the person next to you, you have at least 6ft separation.

Jo M, AED, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  14. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I think that it's too early yet to compare the death rates of South Korea and Ireland.

Dr. John Campbell has discussed in his more recent videos the possibility that treating the fever may account for the higher death rate in some countries. I stress here that I have no medical knowledge and may have misunderstood what Dr. Campbell was saying so check out his videos to get a more accurate understanding of his conclusions. I suppose that as time goes on the medics learn which treatments work and which don't.

Prayers for you tonight. This virus will harm many people in many different ways. Jesus, I trust in you.

Booklady, Jo M, AED and 3 others like this.
  15. torrentum

torrentum Archangels

Yes, one more day.
    In years gone by, I often wondered what March 18th meant in terms of its significance.
    Perhaps the world is about to be shown.

OUR LADY OF MEDJUGORJE, MIRJANA & THE CORONAVIRUS

“Only when the things contained in the secrets start to happen will the world understand why Our Lady chose March 18.The significance of the date will be clear.”

“When everything starts happening, then you will be able to understand why the 18th of March, why every second of the month, why Wednesdays and Fridays are days of fasting, everything will be clear.”

Sam, Joan J, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  16. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

My bishop (Archdiocese of Dubuque [Iowa]) has announced that as of March 19 we are dispensed from Sunday obligation, and all public celebrations of the Mass are suspended. Confession will be available by appointment. Weddings and funerals can proceed, but no more than 50 people can attend.

I am SO glad I fought my lethargy (still fighting off that respiratory infection I got at the beginning of the month) and went to both confession and communion!

Booklady, Don_D, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Fabulous! Down to earth!

Booklady, Jo M and AED like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Jesus, The Good Shepherd at work again. (The name of our parish is Jesus the Good Shepherd, so I get it)

Booklady, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  19. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

The bishop in Tucson just stopped public mass as well. Cowards everywhere.

lynnfiat, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  20. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Torrentum, prayers for you and your family.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.