Consecration resources

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary' started by PotatoSack, Mar 10, 2015.

1. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Dolours and Sam like this.
  2. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

An interesting fact that I've noticed - every day this video gets about 2000 views.

+

Dolours, Sam and AED like this.
  3. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Sam likes this.
  4. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Sam and Dolours like this.
  5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

SgCatholic and AED like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

I am full of thanks too.

Dolours and SgCatholic like this.
  7. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Sam and Dolours like this.
  8. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Just to give you a heads up, for our Day of Consecration (which will be this coming Wednesday March 25 - the Feast of the Annunciation):

According to St. Louis de Montfort, at the end of the 33-day preparation we should go to Confession and receive Holy Communion with the intention of giving ourselves to Jesus Christ as slaves of love, by the hands of Mary.
    After Communion, we should recite the consecration prayer; we ought to write it, or have it written, unless we have a printed copy of it; and sign it the same day the consecration is made.

Also,
    it would be well that on this day, we should pay some tribute to Jesus Christ and our Blessed Lady, either as a penance for our past unfaithfulness to the vows of baptism, or as a testimony of dependence on the dominion of Jesus and Mary. This tribute should be one in accordance with your fervor, such as a fast, a mortification, an alms, or a candle. If but a pin is given in homage, and given with a good heart, it will be enough for Jesus, who loves only the good will.

+

Booklady, Julia, AED and 2 others like this.
  9. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

10. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Dolours and Sam like this.
  11. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Tomorrow, Wednesday March 25 2020, is the Feast of the Annunciation, and the day to make our Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary.

http://motheofgod.com/threads/links...ntforts-total-consecration.14437/#post-274152

+

Sam and AED like this.
  12. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

18.55pm I am just waiting for my husband to say it is time to read the Consecration prayers. He has said the whole 33 days of preparation for Consecration, which is more than a little miracle in itself. So I won't nag him to get on with it, just waiting for him to get the book out. Hope there is no football on the telly otherwise that will delay the Consecration even later. Ah well! such is life.

Sam and AED like this.
  13. Booklady

Booklady Archangels