CONCERNING OBJECTIONS TO CHURCH'S TEACHING ON RECEPTION OF HOLY COMMUNION BY DIVORCED AND REMARRIED

Discussion in 'The Sacraments' started by BrianK, Mar 18, 2015.

1. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

The Novus Ordo Mass;
    Service was fabricated in 1969 by a Freemason presbyter (Hannibal
    Bugnini), who wrote an essentially new service based upon Protestant
    theology and rites. In essence, this is a Protestant service, not a
    Catholic and Apostolic Mass. Another rite is sometimes used, the so-called
    "Mass of 1962," which is already half Novus Ordo, as it is the
    Protestantized transitional service that led up to the invalid Novus Ordo
    service of 1969. This is the so-called "Latin Mass" used in the New Order
    sect, sometimes wrongly called the "Extraordinary Mass," which is most
    definitely not the Traditional Latin Mass.

Ordinations:
    This Ordinal was fabricated in 1968 by a Freemason presbyter (Hannibal
    Bugnini), who wrote a New Ordinal based upon Protestant theology. Instead
    of ordaining priests "to offer the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass," as the
    traditional Catholic Ordinal does (whether the ordination took place before
    or after Vatican II), the New Ordinal merely "installs" presbyters
    (ministers) "to preside over the assembly of the people" using the
    invalid Novus Ordo service. In essence, these presbyters are Protestant
    ministers; they are not priests.

The New Mass does not manifest faith in the Real Presence of
    Our Lord -- the Traditional Mass manifests it unmistakably!

Protestant ministers collaborated in making up the New
    Mass (Georges, Jasper, Shephard, Konneth, Smith and Thurian) look them up!
    Just as Luther did away with the Offertory -- since it very
    clearly expressed the sacrificial, propitiatory character of the Mass --
    so also the New Mass did away with it, reducing it to a simple
    Preparation of the Gifts.

Because heresy, or whatever clearly favors heresy, cannot be matter
    for obedience. Obedience is at the service of Faith and not Faith at
    the service of obedience! In this foregoing case then, "one must obey
    God before men" (Acts of the Apostles 5:29).

Because Pope Paul VI, when promulgating the New Mass, himself
    declared: "The rite by itself is NOT a dogmatic definition" (11/19/69).

“We must strip from our Catholic prayers and from the Catholic liturgy everything which can be the shadow of a stumbling block for our separated brethren that is for the Prostestants.” - Archbishop Annibale Bugnini, main author of the New Mass, L'Osservatore Romano, March 19, 1965

[​IMG]

There can be no doubt at all that the entire ethos of Catholicism within the Roman Rite has been changed profoundly by the liturgical revolution which has followed the Second Vatican Council.

These SIX PROTESTANTS are, from left to right:

• 1) Dr. George;
      2) Canon Jasper;

3) Dr. Shephard;

4) Dr. Konneth;

5) Dr. Smith; and,

6) Brother Max Thurian (in white), who is standing next to Pope Paul 6 (in white).
    These SIX PROTESTANTS represent the following Protestant organizations: The World Council of Churches, the Church of England, the Lutheran Church, and the Protestant Community of Taize.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  2. josephite

josephite Powers

Solady, this is a Catholic site!

And we believe in the Apostolic creed and in Our Lords specific words to Our first Pope......... 'Peter you are rock, and upon this rock I build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it!'

You would be better off sproking your Catholic Church hate, on a protestant site! You will get many friends and followers there!

Dolours likes this.
  3. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

I am sorry that you are angry, it is not my intention to rile up anyone. I am only doing my duty as a roman catholic and that is to
    to tell the truth as far as our beautiful religion expects us to do. it also expects that we should treat each other kindly and pray for one another.
    not once have i raised my voice to you or anyone else. not once have i said any unkind words or accused you of anything. i simply
    wrote the truth as history has laid it out. i am very familiar with the bible quotes you wrote as that was exactly what i was telling you. that regardless
    of all the changes in vatican ll; the rock of our religion will remain always. the novus ordo protestanized mass will fall and very soon, its just a matter of time.
    as for going to a protestant site why would i do that and why would they follow? for what reason? because they are the haters maybe? like their churches have always tried to hate on catholics. i am being roman catholic to the core is all. i am not a hater. i want to be Christlike.
    josephite, we are the church militant here on earth. we were born for combat! our lady is our 12 star general and we are her army. someday soon
    we will be with the church triumphant, but right now we have to fight this spiritual war through prayer not only for us but for the church suffering.
    our prayers will release their souls to heaven and then they will see God face to face. as for us this is what our Saviour said to do:

Matthew 10
    And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, inquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. And when ye come into an house, salute it. And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your sandals, Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

4. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

thank you josephite, dolours, mac and light. for taking the time to join me in this conversation.
    we are roman catholics and the church militant here on earth. Catholics are born for battle! and its not for the faint of heart. those that believe they who have a lot of faith will not undergo any suffering, severe tests or satanic attacks well, nothing could be further from the truth! Actually, the opposite is true.

in the book of Job chapters 1 and 2, God actually asks Satan if he considered His servant Job. Hence, God brought Job to Satan's attention, not because Job was in sin, but because Job was the greatest servant of God on the earth at that time (read Job 1:6-12; 2:3-6).

following the will of God will sometimes have the most difficult tests, trials and resistance, as opposed to some who are casual seekers of God.
    don't be discouraged when you are attacked or allow yourself to be deceived into thinking that the only reason you are in intense spiritual warfare or tribulation is because you may have missed God. It is the opposite. You are being targeted because you are hitting the divine bull's eye!

So, what do we do when we are in a time of spiritual warfare "the day of evil" in Ephesians 6:13? it tells us in this passage to be strong in the Lord and to stand firm; in other words, do not quit (Eph. 6:10-13).

You've got the belt of truth, you've got the breastplate of righteousness, you have everything you need in the true Roman Catholic religion. you see
    this war began when Satan was cast out of heaven, then his confrontation escalated to the Garden of Eden, where the first man, Adam, received a near fatal blow, then Jesus was sent to the cross to die… and the battle raged on. Jesus rose victoriously on the third day… yet the enemy hasn't surrendered; so in comes Mary and she must be terrible as an army raged in battle array!

"Men do not fear a powerful hostile army as the powers of Hell fear the name and protection of Mary."
    —Saint Bonaventure

Peace of the Lord be with you!

5. josephite

josephite Powers

Let me see if I understand you correctly. You believe that the Novus Ordo Mass is invalid and is a protestanized Mass and that Novus Ordo priests are not validly ordained. So.....

Can you tell me in what year the Bishops lost their God given power to ordain? Was that in 1962? and if so who took that power away from them?

You also say .......i want to be Christlike and in the Link you provided it states that the Popes that gave us Vatican II are not true Popes! so if you believe that, how do you reconcile those beliefs and desires with Jesus's words? when He tells us how to be Christlike, and says to Peter.... “The one who hears you hears me, and the one who rejects you rejects me, and the one who rejects me rejects the one who sent me!

You say............ that regardless of all the changes in vatican ll; the rock of our religion will remain always.
    How does that work in your book? The rock of our religion will always remain when number 1] you believe that we do not have a valid Pope and Number 2] when you believe our priests are not validly Ordained?

I'm trying hard to understand your position.

6. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Solady,

You do not understand God and the Holy Spirit. People won't like this statement but GOD is bigger then the Church. People arguing language have no clue...God has no language. When people argue certain prayers are better...God understands hearts. When people argue validity and of ordained priest...God knows HIS servants.

Solady, you argue as if you are God. I appreciate your appreciation of traditional mass. But your focus is not on God. Your focus is on undermining the CHURCH. If going to heaven is our goal, then trying to insinuate you are the only one going to heaven...is prideful with lack of humility. I also enjoy Latin mass but that is NOT the only way to heaven. God is bigger then one language.

May Gods Will be Done

7. Light

Light Guest

Solady

I must confess I never heard that "those that believe they who have a lot of faith will not undergo any suffering, severe tests or satanic attacks well, nothing could be further from the truth! Actually, the opposite is true".

The most central thing in my spiritual journey since my conversion is the will of God be accomplished.... whether that means pain and suffering or otherwise is of no consequence. I believe that every member of MOG have essentially the same outlook.

We can't loose!

God Bless

josephite, sterph and fallen saint like this.
  8. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

first and formost thank you Josephite for trying to understand me.

Q:
    Let me see if I understand you correctly. You believe that the Novus Ordo Mass is invalid and is a protestanized Mass and that Novus Ordo priests are not validly ordained. So.....

A:
    Fact is Vatican II has no Dogmatic force:
    Here are some statements made from the very ones that called this council in: (john xxx iii & paul vi)

1)Pope John conceived the Council as an eminently pastoral event. Pope John Paul II, October 27, 1985, Angelus

2) The rite [of the New Mass] by itself is NOT a dogmatic definition. Pope Paul VI, November 19, 1969, Apostolic Constitution, "Missale Romanum

3) Differing from other Councils, this one was not directly dogmatic, but disciplinary and pastoral. --Pope Paul VI, August 6, 1975, General Audience

4)"The truth is that this particular council defined no Dogma at all, and deliberately chose to remain on a modest level, as a merely pastoral council" (Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, El Mercurio, July 17, 1988).

The Pope has the power to call a council, but no one can say that this is an object of faith or what comes from this council is pronounced de fide (haven been inspired by the Holy Ghost). Vatican II, therefore, as a pastoral council, has no dogmatic force and can be held to be imprudent or even in error.

That council departed from the essential Magisterium of the Church.
    Vatican II is one of an ecumenical council merley pastoral rather than Dogmatic Council (to be an essential Magisterial of the Church).

Nothing in Vatican II was pronounced de fide....(as inspired by the Holy Ghost) as can be read in their documents Lumen Gentium and Dei Verbum. (do some research) read them for yourself.

You will see no Dogma was ever mentioned. Of course the title says Dogmatic, but that's it. The Canonists proclaim that the body of a document must contain an "intention" and not just be 'titled' to be bear any authority. If you think about it some more, the council was called in to do some modernization! Calling a council to modernize was unnecessary and unwise because at that time the Church was at a high point in all aspects, Catholic unity was at its best and no justification was ever provided for convoking this council.

You say............ that regardless of all the changes in vatican ll; the rock of our religion will remain always.

In other words the true church has survived! that Vatican ll is in self destruct since it started!. Its just a matter of time! see below.

Vatican ll, stated here by its own pope!

We have the impression that through some cracks in the wall
    the smoke of Satan (fumus Satanae) has entered the temple of God: it is
    doubt, uncertainty, questioning, dissatisfaction, confrontation.... We
    thought that after the Council a day of sunshine would have dawned
    for the history of the Church. What dawned, instead, was a day of
    clouds and storms, of darkness, of searching and uncertainties. --
    Pope Paul VI, June 29, 1972, Sermon during the Mass for Sts. Peter &
    Paul, on the occasion of the ninth anniversary of his coronation [in a May
    16, 2008, interview, Cardinal Vergilio Noe, Paul VI's Chief Liturgist and
    Master of Ceremonies, stated that the pope was specifically referring to the
    Novus Ordo service with this statement]!

how do you reconcile those beliefs and desires with Jesus's words? when He tells us how to be Christlike, and says to Peter.... “The one who hears you hears me, and the one who rejects you rejects me, and the one who rejects me rejects the one who sent me!

In history Pope St. Gregory the Great actually counseled a bishop troubled by their council simply to remain silent on the matter, holding fast to the Catholic faith as expounded at the [previous] Council of Chalcedon.

We have to do the same with Vatican ll Josephite. Traditional Roman Catholics have remained the same and kept the faith; have attended the "old Latin Mass" it's still out there and still the only one that is valid! some parts of the world it is even underground. We simply have to remain silent and hold fast to our Catholic faith. In fact, it is canonically possible for a future pope to annul the outcome of the council, as it was merely a pastoral council.

I pray this answers some of the questions; as you know anything that is corrupt or vile from the start produces no good.

Matthew 7
    Give not that which is holy to dogs; neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turning upon you, they tear you

Revelations 22
    Blessed are they that wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb: that they may have a right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city. 15Without are dogs, and sorcerers, and unchaste, and murderers, and servers of idols, and every one that loveth and maketh a lie.

Nothing May Be Added

For I testify to every one that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: If any man shall add to these things, God shall add unto him the plagues written in this book. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from these things that are written in this book.

He that giveth testimony of these things, saith, Surely I come quickly: Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

9. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

yes, the reference was to non believers of the one holy catholic and apostolic church

10. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

Surely you have mis-understood the thread in it's entirety.
    Obedience to Jesus Christ is the Highest Form Of Worship
    Love is a choice. You have to choose to Love Jesus Christ enough to Obey Him
    That is why it was the disobedience of Adam and Eve in the garden that brought sin and death into the world. Christians have to practice what Jesus Christ preached. We have to prepare our mind and heart and build our faith so we can make the choice to love Jesus and obey God. That is why in Joshua 1: 7-8 God said:
    Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    And if he will not hear them: tell the church. And if he will not hear the church, let him be to thee as the heathen and publican.

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Messages given in the book God Speaks Will You Listen

6/27/07 "Please read the next comments carefully. In my present church, there is much confusion regarding Vatican II. This is from Satan, not from me. Answer me a question. If the Holy Father calls an ecumenical council with all the bishops of the world and the Holy Spirit is guiding the church, how can that council be of Satan? It was not. My people do not understand the working of my Holy Spirit. Remember, I told you to beware of false prophets who come to you in the clothing of sheep. Satan has caused schism in my church, by allowing false interpretations to abound concerning Vatican II. My words do not change. I am going to give you a clue to share with my people. Satan hates the doctrine of the mass and the doctrines concerning my Blessed Mother. These are the two areas he has been trying to destroy. The Vatican II Council reaffirmed both of these doctrines. This council was not convened by hell, but by my Holy Spirit".

9/4/07 "Satan is clever. He is much more intelligent than you. He is using Vatican II as a deceptive lie to hide the real cause for the division in my church. The real cause for the division is the pride of mankind, the rejection of God, and many in my church making compromises with Satan. He knows if the real truth was revealed, the church would be unified, and he would be defeated. This present and continuing purification is exposing the lies and deception of Satan. My church will be as I want it: humble, persecuted, and a light to the world. It will once again follow in my footsteps to Calvary, and to a glorious resurrection. To repeat, the Second Vatican Council is not the cause of the problems in my church. The cause is the pride of my people who compromise with the demon. Those who cause division and schism in my church do not listen or follow them. For heresy can occur from many different directions.

Those who deny my church’s teachings,whether labeled liberals or traditionalists, are promoting heresy. Pray for these souls. My people, The Holy Father is correcting these errors. If you would follow his guidance, you will not fall into schism and division. He has clearly defined the substance of the Holy Mass and the true meaning of my church. Continue fighting the Holy Father and you are fighting against God".

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    Booklady, josephite and Sam like this.
  12. sterph

sterph Archangels

If eucharistic miracles are still happening with new order priests and masses, then the real presence of our Lord is still here through those means and He is showing himself to us.

13. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

Where do these lines come from?

14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yes, this is absolutely true. I will give you just one example that I have substantial evidence of. In the heart of the liberal heart of the University of Iowa City was a perpetual adoration chapel in the basement of St. Patrick's rectory. In 1990 a man an wife made a short visit one evening. The man had been to the university hospital for a shoulder condition, which he was examined by a surgeon, radiologists and several other physician and found to have cancer already into his bone morrow.

The chapel is a room about 12' x 12', which two kneelers within 3' of the Blessed Sacrament in a monstrance. Upon entering the chapel, Augie's wife sat in the chair next to the lady who had the hour of adoration. Augie knelt down in front of the Blessed Sacrament for several minutes and upon leaving the chapel his whispered to his wife that he would be waiting for her in the car. Immediately after Augie left the lady asked if that was her husband and she said yes. Then the lady told her that when her husband knelt down in front of our Lord, golden ray's (about 5) came out of the Eucharist and laid upon his shoulder and down his back and once he got up the golden rays went back into the Eucharist. His wife, Barb was startled at what she was told and went out to tell her husband and convinced him to go back for xray's, as he was to undergo surgery in a few days. The xray's were confirmed positive for cancer. He went into surgery and the doctor was surprised to find no cancer.

Oddly enough, a couple years later Barb and Augie left the Catholic faith for a Traditionalist church. When I spoke to her sometime after that I said, "but Barb, Augie was healed by a consecration of a Eucharist from a Novus Ordo Mass and to my surprise she said, 'well we're not sure that he had cancer'. Well that is how the devil works. He will get you to to deny objective truth via pride.

Jeanne likes this.
  15. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

Fatima god bless you for sending me these writings;as i am not familiar with this type of message or document
    i am afraid i do not understand it or what it means. as for vatican ll, it is truly in disobedience of the church magistrate
    and its good fruits are no where to be found. the very popes that called in the councils regard it as something that is of diabolical
    influence. may the peace of God be with you.

16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I have to disagree. Vatican II provided great fruits, especially on the Blessed Mother and so many others. Just because people twist, ignore and dissent from Church teachings, it does not invalidate the clear teachings of the church from a council.

Perhaps I should ask. What specifically was taught in VatII that was/is diabolical?

josephite likes this.
  18. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

was that Father Gobi? i remember hearing of him. as for the Blessed Mother, she is not a product of vatican ll.
    Her apparitions of La Sallette, Lourdses, Fatima, ect... have all been proven to be approved and many spiritual blessing
    come from them.

well, the fact that vatican ll is a pastoral council and the fathers deliberately left out the Dogma of the churches teachings so there is no dogmatic force. below are some statements
    made from the very fathers your messages claim to want to defend. as for the "theologians have studied these alleged message and found them to be free of doctrinal error" yes, i believe that is true since there is no doctrine in them to begin with.

research this yourself:

We have the impression that through some cracks in the wall
    the smoke of Satan (fumus Satanae) has entered the temple of God: it is
    doubt, uncertainty, questioning, dissatisfaction, confrontation.... We
    thought that after the Council a day of sunshine would have dawned
    for the history of the Church. What dawned, instead, was a day of
    clouds and storms, of darkness, of searching and uncertainties. --
    Pope Paul VI, June 29, 1972, Sermon during the Mass for Sts. Peter &
    Paul, on the occasion of the ninth anniversary of his coronation [in a May
    16, 2008, interview, Cardinal Vergilio Noe, Paul VI's Chief Liturgist and
    Master of Ceremonies, stated that the pope was specifically referring to the
    Novus Ordo service with this statement]!

and this one too:

"The truth is that this particular council defined no Dogma at all, and deliberately chose to remain on a modest level, as a merely pastoral council" (Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, El Mercurio, July 17, 1988).

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Vatican II on the Church: Mary
    By Dr. Jeff Mirus (bio - articles - email) | Mar 15, 2010

The final chapter of the Dogmatic Constitution on the Church is devoted to “The Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God in the Mystery of Christ and the Church”. This is the only chapter divided into sub-sections. It had been originally planned that the Council would issue a separate document on Mary, but by a small majority the Council Fathers decided instead to add a chapter on Mary to the Council’s central and foundational document, Lumen Gentium. This chapter deliberately unites the separate perspectives which led some fathers to emphasize Mary’s relationship with Christ and others to emphasize her relationship with the Church.

The section are entitled as follows:

1. Introduction
    2. The Role of the Blessed Mother in the Economy of Salvation
    3. On the Blessed Virgin and the Church
    4. The Cult of the Blessed Virgin in the Church
    5. Mary the Sign of Created Hope and Solace to the Wandering People of God
    In the Introduction, the Council explains that Mary is endowed with the “high office and dignity of being the Mother of the Son of God” yet at the same time, as one of the offspring of Adam, she is also “one with all those who are to be saved.” Thus she is “the mother of the members of Christ…having cooperated by charity that faithful might be born in the Church” and “she is hailed as a preeminent and singular member of the Church, and as its type and excellent exemplar in faith and charity.” Indeed, the Church “honors her with filial affection and piety as a most beloved mother” (53). Here the Council effectively identifies Mary as the mother of the Church, but that precise title was not actually formally conferred until Pope Paul VI did so in his final allocution closing the Council.

The second section, covering the role of Mary in the economy salvation, is a beautiful and inspiring exposition of Mary’s unique role in the history of our salvation, beginning with the earliest passages of the Old Testament concerning “the figure of the woman” (55) and ending with Mary’s exaltation as “Queen of the universe, that she might be the more fully conformed to her Son, the Lord of lords and the conqueror of sin and death” (59).

It is in the third section, on Mary’s relationship with the Church, that the Council most fully presents the synthesis of Mary’s relationships to both Christ and the Church. This process begins by emphasizing the unique mediation of Christ:

…the maternal duty of Mary toward men in no wise obscures or diminishes [the] unique mediation of Christ, but rather shows His power. For all the salvific influence of the Blessed Virgin originates, not from some inner necessity, but from the divine pleasure. It flows forth from the superabundance of the merits of Christ, rests on His mediation, depends entirely on it and draws all its power from it. In no way does it impede, but rather does it foster the immediate union of the faithful with Christ. (60)
    In outlining Mary’s role the Council repeatedly acknowledges Christ’s pre-eminence. “By her obedience, faith and burning charity in the work of the Savior in giving back supernatural life to souls” Mary his become “our mother in the order of grace” (61). Nor did she lay aside this salvific duty after Christ’s work was completed and she herself was assumed into heaven, “but by her constant intercession continued to bring us the gifts of eternal salvation”, sustaining “this maternity in the order of grace”, which will last “until the eternal fulfillment of all the elect.” Hence “the Blessed Virgin is invoked by the Church under the titles of Advocate, Auxiliatrix, Adjutrix, and Mediatrix.” But this honor given to Mary must be “so understood that it neither takes away from nor adds anything to the dignity and efficaciousness of Christ the one Mediator”:

For no creature could be counted as equal with the Incarnate Word and Redeemer. Just as the priesthood of Christ is shared in various ways both by the ministers and by the faithful, and as the one goodness of God is really communicated in different ways to His creatures, so also the unique mediation of the Redeemer does not exclude but rather gives rise to manifold cooperation which is but a sharing in this one source. (62)
    In this context, just as Mary is preeminently “united with her Son”, she is also “intimately united with the Church.” She is “a type of the Church in the order of faith, charity and perfect union with Christ” (63). In addition, the Church in “contemplating her hidden sanctity, imitating her charity and faithfully fulfilling the Father’s will, by receiving the word of God in faith, becomes herself a mother” (64). But while in Mary “the Church has already reached that perfection whereby she is without spot or wrinkle,” the followers of Christ “still strive to increase in holiness by conquering sin.” Therefore, “they turn their eyes to Mary who shines forth to the whole community of the elect as the model of virtues” (65).

In the fourth section, the Council turns to the cult of the Blessed Virgin and, in contrast to so much of what was done in the Council’s name during the first generation following its conclusion, the Council deliberately “admonishes all the sons of the Church” that:

the cult, especially the liturgical cult, of the Blessed Virgin be generously fostered, and the practices and exercises of piety, recommended by the magisterium of the Church toward her in the course of centuries be made of great moment, and those decrees which have been given in the early days regarding the cult of images of Christ, the Blessed Virgin and the saints, be religiously observed. (67).
    The Council also issues appropriate warnings: “Let the faithful remember moreover that true devotion consists neither in sterile or transitory affection, nor in a certain vain credulity, but proceeds from true faith, by which we are led to know the excellence of the Mother of God, and we are moved to a filial love toward our mother and to the imitation of her virtues” (67).

The chapter on Mary concludes with a very brief final section on Mary as a sign of hope and solace.There follows immediately the final paragraph of Lumen Gentium, which leaves no doubt as to the document’s authority. It is Pope Paul VI’s statement of promulgation:

Each and all these items which are set forth in this dogmatic Constitution have met with the approval of the Council Fathers. And We by the apostolic power given Us by Christ together with the Venerable Fathers in the Holy Spirit, approve, decree and establish it and command that what has thus been decided in the Council be promulgated for the glory of God. (68)

josephite likes this.
  20. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

dog·ma
    1. a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true.
      "the Christian dogma of the Trinity"
    dog·mat·ic
    1. inclined to lay down principles as incontrovertibly true.

notice the word "dogmatic" was placed in the beginning of the title? that is a clear indication that if they are so inclined.
    any canon
    will agree and have decreed that the title is not to give authority to a document but the "intention" of the creator of the document.

Novus Ordo clergy ordained under the New Ordinal of 1968, however, are both invalid and illicit. thus any fruits there of are also.