Churches closed again!

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Shae, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Everybody want to get to Heaven, but nobody wants to die. On a lighter note.

WTW and AED like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  3. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Yet, he's promoting that promised by Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca....???

Isn't the chip/mark expected as such after the antichrist makes himself known which is AFTER the Warning?

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Ireland - no Mass at Easter. No Mass beginning of Advent.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  5. MMM

MMM Archangels

Our priest just announced no more communion on the hand until further notice per our Bishop. I have done communion on the tongue for many years only but am ok with on the hand under the circumstances. I realize this is a super divisive issue. I feel our Lord telling me he is much happier I unite with Him in Communion body and soul than forgo completely because I have to touch Him in my hand first. Receiving Him with reverence, love and true faith trumps all else to me. I would go as far as saying Jesus would not be pleased if I skipped uniting with Him because of a rule I place as more important than the union itself.

Praying our church stays open or at the very least communion available. We are about 1 1/2 hours east of Toronto, Ontario. Fortunately our very holy priest will fight to make sure communion is available I'm certain.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

7. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

On a separate thread, please share links to solid information regarding the chip in this vaccine. I have been looking for like information to confirm one way or another and can't find it.

8. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

I am very sorry.

Shae likes this.
  9. Shae

Shae Archangels

My Pastor set up a Holy Communion drive-through at our Church parking lot today. It was awesome! Cars were lined up right out into the street! FEA4C603-1ED0-473A-BF84-375A17505D6C.jpeg

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  10. Dolours

Dolours Powers

How fortunate for you. I'm finding the second lockdown harder to bear than the first. A feeling of detachment has set in and it's hard to shake off. Our churches are open for private prayer but nothing is the same any more. I'm hoping the government will cave in to the pub owners because if the pubs are open there will be no excuse for banning Mass.

HeavenlyHosts, Don_D and Shae like this.
  11. Shae

Shae Archangels

I understand completely Dolours. I signed a Petition that our Churches be reopened. It makes no sense that Costco can be open with lots of shoppers inside, yet we can't have 50 socially distanced people in our Churches.:(

Dolours, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I believe that there are a group of "people" (and I use that term loosely) who believe in a concealed ancient form of what is today lightly passed off in new age teachings. It is something which is very present in masonic teaching stretching back into ancient times. Masonry was officially revealed in the early 1700's but this goes back much further. All of them scoff at anyone who believes in the teachings of Christ and enjoy exerting their power over us who they consider their slaves anyway. They do believe in a kind of hereafter but it is not as we believe.
    Peter warned us that we will be openly mocked regarding Jesus return. When they reveal themselves and demand we worship them don't be surprised.
    They waged war against the order of things for many centuries concealed within the sea of humanity and most people had no idea. We have been easily manipulated. Remember Paul warned about the mystery of iniquity and that it already was at work in his day. I believe that it was at work within the body of the Church even then and he clearly saw it and warned others.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. Dolours

Dolours Powers

The rules are ridiculous. Here's my favourite church for Mass: https://www.facebook.com/SaintSavioursDublin/photos/a.409305829134552/3345383728860066

It's as big as many supermarkets and the ceiling is far higher than any supermarket. When they were allowed open for Mass, the pews had to be cleaned after each Mass. Supermarkets don't have to clean all surfaces after every hour of being open for business.

Sam, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Same here, pew cleaners UGH

AED and Dolours like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

What a gorgeous holy church. That would be my favorite as well.

AED likes this.
  16. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Sure they do.

17. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Hey, I am happy & honored to help clean/disinfect our pews after Mass. That is a special opportunity to volunteer for the benefit of all...helps keep our doors open for public Mass.

Sam and Dolours like this.
  18. Dolours

Dolours Powers

There are nicer and bigger churches but that's my favourite for Mass because it has the most reverent atmosphere including great devotion to Our Lady. There are no altar rails and the wooden altar was installed recently when the tabernacle was restored to its rightful position, front and centre. There are pictures on the Facebook page of the original marble altar but the spirit of Vatican 11 took a sledgehammer to that.

Sometimes I go to weekday Masses in the Augustinian Church which really is a lovely church. I don't see any decent pictures on their website, but this should give you an idea of the size of the Augustinian church: http://archikey.com/picture/read/460/John-s-Lane-Church.jpg

The Carmelites have two large churches - one of them as big if not bigger than Dominican and Carmelite churches. There is no valid reason for banning public Mass in those churches.

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Sam like this.