Cathlolic prophecy & these times

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

At least many of us have Mass on TV/ONLINE. Easter is still Easter!

When we are able to attend Mass again. Let us raise the roof with our singing His glory & praise!!

2. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

As someone who drives delivery, I have to say, every time I hear the reference to "essential worker" the one thing that glaringly comes to mind is Communism and Nazism.

Does that strike anyone else?

Did not our Mother forewarn us of that?! Globally this is now expected and made a "true good". Yes, it is for everyone's health. But it's flippin wild to me how completely this mindset has taken over everyone globally.

Truly everything about this is evil. In her most recent apparition to Marija in Medjugorje, our Mother said this is evil but will be short. We are all praying in earnest for it to end and for all of us, affected in one way or another.

Also the U.S. has had a terrible storm system come through plus an earthquake in Iowa yesterday.

It has also brought communities closer and brought out the best in many of us. In fact, a lady waited today 15 minutes for someone to go in on a 2 for 1 coffee at Biggby. I came along and accepted.:)

Are we ALL paying enough attention? Focusing on God who truly is Sovereign King? Guide us. Show us what where how for you!

We love you Jesus and completely TRUST YOU.
    Holy Mother pray for us:notworthy::love:

Mary's child, Tanker, Sam and 2 others like this.
  3. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

It depends on where you are coming from. Generally, confession was accessible, Masses were too and churches were open. There might have been exceptions, particularly in war-torn areas and certain occupied areas, but it wasn't universal. In worldly terms, of course, it is ludicrous to compare the present crisis with WWII, but on the more important plane, we are dealing with an event linked to an appalling apostasy in the Vatican, in the heart of Italy, and a treacherous betrayal of the Catholics in the Chinese epicentre.

4. Irishguy2

Irishguy2 Guest

Watched the video of PF in Rome re empty seats plus vitgin Mary icon along with cross of Jesus. I got the impression that it's s beginning of an end for PF. I do hope that I'm wrong wrong there. Video gave off some surreal images of empty seats as PF was alone. He seemed to be not well or attack of sciatica re leg?

5. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

At least there can be no Scalfari meetings, synods or aeroplane interviews.

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:D The props have been knocked out from under him, as well.

DeGaulle, Sam and AED like this.
  7. Shae

Shae Powers

Evenstar, I asked Desmond yesterday, how his book is coming along. He said slowly, as he has been getting many questions on current state of affairs which he feels compelled to deal with.

8. AED

AED Powers

Yes. I watched Ubi et Orbi last weekend and it was dark and raining and empty but for a few attendants. He seemed lost at sea so to speak but also determined to see it through--the homily and the benediction but maybe not just that. I always pray for him big my prayers are more heartfelt right now.

9. Evenstar

Evenstar Principalities

Thanks Shae. I'm very interested in what Desmond would say about now.

Shae likes this.
  10. DivineMercy

DivineMercy Archangels

Mary's child and Sam like this.
  11. Shae

Shae Powers

Me too Evenstar.