Boston bombs

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by garabandal, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Mary's Child

Mary's Child Guest

I am not long in, I saw this on the news and came on here to check everyone in so far as I could.

I am Greenwich meantime. My computer clock is a bit off on time. And my watch is in the kitchen. it is approx 11:15 now..

2. insearch

insearch Angels

I just checked through the forum - neither HOPE, nor PotatoSack had been posting after 2.08 pm today EST...

Let's pray.

3. HOPE

HOPE Guest

They are saying it was an incinerary device to start a fire at the JFK Library and don't know if it is connected to the bombings. We'll have to wait to hear from Potato Sack, hopefully she wasn't in the area.

4. insearch

insearch Angels

Thank you, Lord, one is here :)

Mary's Child and HOPE like this.
  5. insearch

insearch Angels

or, so it is 5 hours difference, not 6 - my bad :oops:

Mary's Child likes this.
  6. Mary's Child

Mary's Child Guest

I am glad that you are alive and well Hope.. God has enough of His army up there. We need a few left down here too. :)

HOPE and insearch like this.
  7. Jimmyiz

Jimmyiz Guest

The video of this is absolutely chilling. How horrible.

8. Fatima

Fatima Guest

This type of incident and greater ones to come are not hard to understand when "we" have told God to stay out of our government, our schools, our society and welcome gay marriage, divorce, abortion, contraception etc.... May God have Mercy on us!

Donna A and HOPE like this.
  9. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I'm fine...thanks for your concern guys! I'm just back from work where we have no internet access, so you all probably know more than me.

Very sad. Boston is so fun on Marathon day, especially at all the bars in the finish line area. The Red Sox play at 11am, and the game ends early enough to see the end of the marathon. Since Fenway is right near the finish line area, that's where most of those people go. It's less than a 5 minute walk from where I adore. They say there were 2 other unexploded devices and something at JFK...not sure if it's related. Pray, pray, pray...it's just getting started. I'm still in shock that this happened so close to home!

10. Mary's Child

Mary's Child Guest

Very sad, this sounds like an attack to get as many civilians as possible rather than destroying economy or buildings. I am glad that you are ok PS.. You had me praying for a while. :)

PotatoSack likes this.
  11. Miriam

Miriam Archangels

Horrific!!! Lord have mercy! :(

12. HOPE

HOPE Guest

Thank God your'e OK Cathy, you did have us praying for a while

PotatoSack, insearch and Mary's Child like this.
  13. Donna A

Donna A Guest

this is an attack on Patriot's Day, on the family (many families wait for loved ones at the finish line), on America, on humanity....on the news somebody said they smelled sulfur after the bombs went off....coincidence? I think not....we know who smells like sulfur....

HOPE likes this.
  14. insearch

insearch Angels

yes. Thank You, Lord.

PotatoSack likes this.
  15. Donna A

Donna A Guest

16. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Lord Have Mercy on all families and all affected by this tragedy .

17. Dutchsinse
    A viewer just posted this.. someone find it:

Brian N Douglas :

Concerning the bombings at the Boston marathon. If you view the TV series Family Guy episode ( Turban Cowboy) which was aired on March 17, 2013 on Fox, You will see a Boston marathon with people being killed, a library, terrorists and you will hear two explosions, bombs detonated via cell phone and see one explosion of a bridge from a bomb detonated via cell phone. Look into it. :notworthy: I looked. I only saw the episode where he runs over people intentionally killing them at a marathon. (sick). Also, there was one where his Islamic friend wants to blow up a van that is filled with explosives and he is trying to talk him out of it. They only give a short clip and I don't know what the 'outcome' of the van was....sick, sick, sick....

18. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

thanks for your prayers everyone! it means an awful lot to me :)

Mary's Child and Donna A like this.