Baby sick

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by PurpleFlower, Oct 28, 2021.

  1. Byron

    Byron Powers

    Oh, PF how I remember those days well. Will be praying for your baby and you. Stay strong.
     
  2. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Praying to Our Lady now.:)
     
    Beth B and PurpleFlower like this.
  3. Michael Pio

    Michael Pio Archangels

    prayed!
     
  4. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I am praying as well.
     
    Beth B and PurpleFlower like this.
  5. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Praying purple flower for your beautiful child and I signed in to MoG to say this to you.

    Do not be afraid!

    Since signing in I have been all over the place (in the threads) however, this is ok, because Our Lord Leads and we follow.
     
  6. PurpleFlower

    PurpleFlower Powers

    Well your saying "Do not be afraid!" brought tears to my eyes, Josephite, because it's what I most need to hear when my little ones are sick. It's the fear that they'll get worse, that something will go really wrong in the middle of the night, etc, that keeps me anxious and depressed. I've been working on trusting God better and offering it up the best I can. I really appreciate your comment and prayers, as I know you're going through so much right now!
     
    Sam, Rose, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  7. Carmel333

    Carmel333 Powers

    Prayers for you and your sweet baby!
     
    Beth B and PurpleFlower like this.
  8. Serena

    Serena Principalities

    Prayers for you and your wee one. God bless you, Mother Mary watch over you and the cloak of st. Joseph defend you. Amen
     
    Beth B and PurpleFlower like this.
  9. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

    Praying.
     
    Beth B and PurpleFlower like this.
  10. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

    p.s.: When attending a Protestant (as I was then) denom in 2007, which had lots of children and babies, I (childless and the "baby" on both sides of my families) was surprised at how often little ones are ill.
     
    PurpleFlower likes this.
  11. Luan Ribeiro

    Luan Ribeiro Powers

    I will be praying for him in the intentions of the chaplet of the mercy and the Marian rosary
     
    PurpleFlower, Beth B and AED like this.
  12. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    In tomorrow’s prayers. God Bess him and you. I remember those days.
     
    PurpleFlower likes this.
  13. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers this morning.
     
    PurpleFlower and AED like this.
  14. ellen

    ellen Ellen

    Praying for your sweet baby PF.
     
    PurpleFlower likes this.
  15. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Prayed at Mass for your baby and intentions of all on the forum.
     
    miker, PurpleFlower, Sam and 2 others like this.
  16. Shae

    Shae Powers

    Will pray for you and your wee one PF.
     
    PurpleFlower likes this.
  17. Katfalls

    Katfalls Powers

    Hoping to hear some good news about your baby.
     
  18. PurpleFlower

    PurpleFlower Powers

    He is much better, no more fever. What we're mainly struggling with now is he's still afraid to eat because it was hurting him to swallow. He turns down nearly everything I offer him and has lost some weight. I'm praying he'll snap out of it soon!

    Also my 3 year old is now sick but seems to not be hit as hard as the baby was.
     
    Sam, HeavenlyHosts, Katfalls and 5 others like this.
  19. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers for both.

    ..and yourself and hubby as well...

    ya'll have your hands full.:)
     
  20. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Praying
    Try popsicle? Ice cream? That’s what they give after tonsillectomy.
     
    PurpleFlower, Jo M and Sam like this.

Share This Page