I had a dream the other morning. It seemed so real, the caravan was surrounded by hundreds of laughi g children... Today's Gospel explained it...
Me too, not for the faint hearted!!! I’m the only one attending mass without mask in my church, I have my answer prepared for the question I’ve not been asked yet! “The air is clean up here!” I mentioned on another thread here some time ago, one of my friends in early 2020, asked the Lord what was behind the virus. Immediately the answer came, A spirit of fear and a spirit of leprosy.
This gospel passage (about the children) today got me thinking about my own little grandkids. We watch all 5 of them everyday since parents go to work. (We have a young lady who also helps us…I’d never make it through the day without that help ). But the kids as loving and kind as they can be are toddlers… they are naughty at times, selfish, fibbers, etc. And yet, they always come to Granmy and Pop with big expectations that we will take care of them. Even after they did something not nice. Of course, we teach them in these moments and then forgive. And we took take care of them. Although like ma y if you, we only give what will help the. So yes, I e cream and other sweets once in a while but if we did that all the time, their teeth would fall out and they be unhealthy. I can’t help but think how much I’m like one of my grandkids to God! I fall, I sin, but yet I I abashedly go to him with great expectations. And yeshe gives me a sweets but other times he holds back for my own good. So yes this is a great Gospel- for it reminds me… be like a child - go to Jesus with complete reliance and expectations that he loves me warts any all.
Love this miker. God bless you and your wife for taking these little ones under your wings. I have five grandchildren too, and only I wish I had their energy. How wonderful to have a Heavenly Father to run to no matter how old we are.
Beep me up, Scottie. Lol. My son went camping this weekend and he had to come home a day earlier because it got so cold and he didn't plan for that (no outlet to plug in the heater at the campsite) and on the way home he got a leak in the tire, so the van/camper is in the shop now. From the pictures, it looked fun while it lasted but it seems that winter is coming soon this year, maybe.
LOL! Sounds like you need some silicone caulking. I was looking for a desk chair on Facebook Marketplace this weekend and a 100w solar panel, same brand and model as my other two, popped up nearby. It was cheap. The guy bought the contents of a storage unit and this one was in there so he was just trying to get rid of it. So I now have three 100w panels for my “solar generator.” Plus I found a brand new still in the unopened box desk chair. A girl ordered one from Amazon, it never came, she complained, they sent another, then finally this one showed up. So she sold it cheap. It’s orange and doesn’t match my camper trailer “decor,” such as it is, but it’s brand new and sturdy.
I got a sour look from the woman who owned the hardware store when I went in this morning in the village for not having a mask. But an old lady came in after me with no masks and I was spending money so all turned to smiles. Believe if or not but the bin men are wearing hasmat suits.
I'm telling ya people have lost the plot. I was in tayto fun park yesterday and I saw a dad go into the bathroom yesterday with his son and step up to the urinal and put his mask on. You can't make it up. pure programming
It must be hard on you Brian living in an RV all the time. For me it is an adventure, but all the time ....
It will be a bad winter in so many ways. In the children's hospital the lines went out to the car park and they ran out of beds at the weekend. The lock down has left kids open to respiratory bugs. There is a terrible, terrible cold going about at the moment. The worst ever.
I got the above plaque for the caravan on Ali Baba They are very cheap and lovely. St Michael beating up on poor old Nick.