Away Camping!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by padraig, May 16, 2019.

  1. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    Let us know what the doctor says Padraig. That long hike might have been too much....
     
    Jo M likes this.
  2. I hope you're okay, Padraig.
     
    jackzokay likes this.
  3. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Well I got back home thank God and thank you for asking. I think I will head off to the hospital after I get a bite to eat. There are huge waiting lists there and I need to get ready for a long, long wait.
     
    jackzokay, Jo M and Beth B like this.
  4. AED

    AED Powers

    Praying Padraig.
     
    Jo M, DeGaulle and Beth B like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    praying
    keep us posted
     
    Jo M and Beth B like this.
  6. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    Do you mean long waiting lines? I hope not....if you have pain, call a ambulance because you won’t wait...the ER takes you right away if you come in by ambulance.
    That’s so sad that people have to wait when they could be in danger!

    Let us know...praying for you now! Mother Mary, Watch over your Dear Padraig!
     
    Mario, padraig, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  7. padraig

    padraig Powers

    They did an EEG and took blood, I waited six hours for the results and after hearing I would have to wait at least another three gave up and came home.:)

    But thank God it seems to be nothing serious or they would have kept me in.

    Thank you for your prayers.
     
    Mario, jackzokay, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  8. padraig

    padraig Powers

    It was so sad seeing the drunks being brought in on a Saturday night. The police kept wheeling them in and then arresting them and taking them away. I saw one woman, I think she was in her forties her face all smashed up, covered in blood surrounded by a group of police. Goodness knows...

    Some people really do lead lives of quiet desperation....well maybe not so much with the quiet. How sad the world can be...

    The Doctors patching them up the police wheeling them off..and I suppose this goes on every night. Crazy.
     
    Beth B and AED like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    We are so blessed
    Thank you for the reminder
    Plus I am thankful you are doing well
     
    Beth B, AED, DeGaulle and 2 others like this.
  10. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Thank you again for your prayers. I thought it was as ell to check..just in case.:)
     
    Beth B, AED, DeGaulle and 1 other person like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Agreed
     
    Beth B likes this.
  12. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Good to hear that you are okay. What a terrible wait you had, you must be exhausted. I hope they will follow up with you about your test results.
     
    Beth B and AED like this.
  13. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    I just saw this Padraig. I will pray for you before bed and keep you in my prayers at Adoration.
     
    Beth B and AED like this.
  14. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Absolutely my brother in law who is quite fit does a lot of hill walking he described symptoms similar to yours padraig turned out unknown to himself he had two mini heart attacks and they had to put a stint in one of his heart valves so as you say always best to get checked
     
    Beth B, AED and DeGaulle like this.
  15. maryrose

    maryrose Powers

    Just catching up here. I'm glad you checked out OK.
    In the past 6 months my husband spent 3 days on a trolley in corridor. He had a broken pelvis and was in a lot of pain. The drunks and drug addicts came in nightly causing trouble for staff and all the people on trolleys waiting to be seen and decisions made about them. I felt for the nurses who really were verbally abused by some of the troublemakers. I don't know how they face it day after day.
     
  16. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie


    Oh Padraig,
    Prayers answered! Glad everything was ok, but never take a chance.
    Sad circumstances at the hospital....many dysfunctional lives...the ER sees a lot of that...daily.
     
    heyshepard and Jo M like this.
  17. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    Absolutely! Get checked...never ignore symptoms.
     
    heyshepard and Jo M like this.
  18. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Just catching up, continued prayers for you Padraig.
     
    Jo M likes this.
  19. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    Me too.
     
  20. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Well Mary after last night you have my huge, huge sympathy.

    Yugh.

    I saw it last night myself. Oh well , I felt so sorry for them anyway.
     

Share This Page