Away Camping

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by padraig, Aug 6, 2018.

  1. padraig

    padraig Powers

    This is true, like a bursting boil but very painful; sadly my sense of things is we ain't heard anything yet compared to what is coming
     
    AED, HeavenlyHosts and Shae like this.
  2. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Reminds me of Bette middler, 'from a distance'
     
  3. padraig

    padraig Powers

    If we have now generations of pervert Cardinals, as is now being suggested, in control and promoting their own choices then the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

    I don't think this has sunk into people yet.
     
    AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. a soul

    a soul Guest

    There is a really good book that came out in 2002 at the height of the child abuse scandal, that discusses the gay agenda in the U.S. seminaries. I read it at the same time that I was reverting to the Catholic faith, so it was one of many books that I read at the time and what it spoke about didn't really sink into my brain. But, now, with everything coming to light, I have to reread it with my deeper understanding 15 years later. The book actually names names.

    Book: Goodbye Good Men
    http://www.bereanpublishers.com/goodbye-good-men/

    However, what I am most shocked about this whole scandal is that it was fueled originally by the Communists, not just in the U.S., but worldwide. Knowing that it is not just the U.S., but in every country--it is shocking how pervasive and systemic this satanic agenda is.

    I read on LifeSite News that up to 50% of the U.S. prelates might be gay. I forgot what the percentage was for regular clergy, but it was very high, too. If I find the article, I will put a link.
     
    Mary's child, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. padraig

    padraig Powers

    They will all of them die, and be sent to their proper places so that the Church may be reborn.

    Rome first; but each of them in their proper place and time.

    None of them escaping the Wrath and condign Justice of the Most Good God.

    They are Dead men walking.
    I
     
    Mary's child, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Our Lady at Fatima
    “Russia will spread her errors throughout the world”
     
    Mary's child and AED like this.
  7. AED

    AED Powers

    I think the revelations that are surely coming will be the end of the Church as we know it. It will be the tearing out of the tares and I fear much wheat will be torn up too. The walk away after the first exposure of this horror which began in Boston 16 years ago will be turned into a rout. A crazy mix of pro gay laity and and antiCatholic Protestants tearing the poor Church to pieces. I hope I am wrong but all the chess pieces seem to be moving into place. I trust in God and His love for the Church. The Blessed Mother stands at the foot of this Cross giving courage to St John (the priesthood) and St Mary Magdalen (the rest of us). There WILL be a Resurrection of the Church but a terrible Crucifixion first. My thoughts.....
     
  8. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    This seems to be reasonable, to suspect that events might move in this direction. Meanwhile, we continue our daily duties and our prayers, and the MSM stirs up trouble. I can tell you the worst: The Today Show. It's the absolute pits. Close behind it is our local 24-hour news show affiliated with ABC in Washington, DC.
    But truly, how can one play down what is surely coming in the revelations of sin and debauchery in our Church? We haven't heard from Pennsylvania yet. It's a monster.
     
    padraig and AED like this.
  9. Don_D

    Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

    Enjoy your respite padraig. I just returned from 4 days away with no cell service, TV, or media of any form and only prayer and a good book to entertain myself outside my family of course. It was refreshing.
    I hope that your trip is wonderful.
     
  10. AED

    AED Powers

    Yes. It is a monster. I don’t watch any news shows any more. Not any. I honestly think spiritually it is healthier. I get my news online where I can be careful of sources. Reading is less terrible than seeing.
     
    gracia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    :cool::D
     
  12. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I saw a red squirrel this morning on the tree outside my window. Imagine having a squirrel as aneighbour!!

    It is so beautiful, how can people see this and not believe in a living maker?
     

Share This Page