AVISO NEWS: No longer supports supporters of Pope Francis

Discussion in 'Pope Francis' started by local, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

I smell a rat. Tell us your background and your true motivation. If you can.

Glenn likes this.
  2. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

He was wrong in the way he conducted his investigation. That is obvious and supported by the eveidence. Erroneous means wrong.

3. Glenn

Glenn Guest

OK Richard, since you ignore EVERYTHING given to you, to educate you, I am done with you . I am also VERY sure SAINT Padre Pio is a better judge of the validityof this apparition ,than that bishop, and you. God bless you in your stubborn ignorance. Call me after the Warning hits you like a ton of bricks.

4. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Under law a verbal contract, if substantiated by evidence, is as binding as a written contract. There seems to be reliable support for this papal blessing.

5. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

I wish I knew how to post those clever videos and cartoons that blue and mac did. I would post one of a rat in a trap.

Glenn likes this.
  6. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Come on Glenn, don't act like that.

And, no, Saint Padre Pio IS NOT a better judge of the validity of this or any apparition than the local bishop. Saint Padre Pio would never subscribe to such an error.

7. Glenn

Glenn Guest

The biggest joke of all is this Bishop who NEVER filed a written report to the Vatican. Hmmmm ,I guess if you have NO evidence to back up your lie, better not to send anything.

Joe Crozier likes this.
  8. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

No, what you mean to say is that you disagree with his conclusions and therefore now find it necessary to attack his methods and his motives. What a mistake!

9. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

He didn't lie, Glenn. He conducted a sufficient investigation.

You have failed to address an earlier point I made: if the seers were convinced that they saw the Virgin, why did they recant in the presence of the bishop? The seers at Fatima were threatened with being boiled alive and yet did not recant? Don't sidestep this issue, Glenn.

10. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Richard ,I distrust your motives here, you have now exposed yourself as NOT to be taken seriously here. NO ONE on earth can question the spiritual wisdom of Padre Pio. AND FYI, he was a HUGE supporter of this apparition and Conchita, and HE CHOSE HER ALONE TO RECIEVE 3 OF HIS PERSONAL ITEMS UPON HIS DEATH. Goodbye & God bless.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
  11. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Glenn, you are acting silly. Saying that I am "NOT worthy of being here" (whatever that means) because I made the true statement that Padre Pio IS NOT the authority or the judge of Garabandal; the local bishop IS the authority on Garabandal and after the local bishop the bishop of Rome. Padre Pio has no authority or jurisdiction over the question of Garabandal and to suggest that he does is a gross error.

12. MMM

MMM Guest

Not the Garabandal rumble on the forum again.......

In this corner we've got Glenn, The Garabandalist and in the corner Richard, The Questioner. This fruitless battle is set for 15 rounds. Round one, Richard throws a left-right question combination....Glenn counters with an ALL CAPS uppercut......

:LOL:;)

All in fun boys couldn't resist.

hope, Joe Crozier, Glenn and 2 others like this.
  13. In other comment boxes they are usually referred to as "trolls" and not given any more attention.

14. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    [​IMG]

15. Glenn

Glenn Guest

You missed the knockout punch. Richard swung and hit himself ,and knocked himself out ( The Padre Pio comment was his undoing ). Get the stretcher. NEXT !

16. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Thats what i thought but did not like to say. What a waste of time. Hard lesson. What a fool am I. But happy to be a fool for Truth. Happy to support Glenn and his wee Spanish friend. I know its not the best way to think but I hope the heavens take care of Richard in the way that the Mafia takes care of traitors.....well maybe not that harshly.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
  17. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

so funny MMM , even from a beagle face

18. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

19. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

lol!

or should I say, trololololol!

Everyone, lighten up, this in a forum not an inquisition.

lynnfiat, Mac, DeGaulle and 1 other person like this.
  20. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Mmm 'inquisition' that may be an even better solution for you than the mafia. I will get in touch with them.:eek::cool::confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.