April 8, 2024

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by non sum dignus, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Deleted. For an reason read St John of the Cross Ascent of Mt. Carmel book 1 and 2.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2024
    DeGaulle, Sam, MetAn and 7 others like this.
  2. Mmary

Mmary Archangels

This sign does seem to presage a chastisement for the nation which enshrines many crimes that cry out to heaven. A date to watch, and pray about.

3. Deleted. For an reason read St John of the Cross Ascent of Mt. Carmel book 1 and 2.

4. Deleted. For an reason read St John of the Cross Ascent of Mt. Carmel book 1 and 2.

5. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

Does the New Madrid fault run that far? 8083EE67-13F3-4DA8-BBF6-B8ACB88E6A64.jpeg
    737638E1-FF8B-440C-90AC-23034784A6EB.jpeg

Looks like part of it extends right under it.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2023
  6. Deleted. For an reason read St John of the Cross Ascent of Mt. Carmel book 1 and 2.

Mary's child likes this.
  7. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

If the feared earthquake occurs on the New Madrid fault, this will further encourage Israel's enemies to act in the Middle East, in America itself, and in Europe.

Tibbi and Mary's child like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Very interesting NSD and very concerning . The Little Egypt name is very sig nif icant.. Egypt is a type of paganism and false gods. I remember reading that the Jews had to wander 40 years in the desert to purge Egypt out of them. And what is abortion except a practice of the gods of Egypt. This eclipse is very significant. I wonder if the 7 years between is significant?

9. BrianK

And there’s recent precedence. The Cottage Grove Fault runs right under it:
    ACED75BB-6ACF-4182-9239-5796EB6F2CFB.jpeg

Mary's child and AED like this.
  10. Deleted. For an reason read St John of the Cross Ascent of Mt. Carmel book 1 and 2.

DeGaulle, Mary's child, Mmary and 3 others like this.
  11. Deleted. For an reason read St John of the Cross Ascent of Mt. Carmel book 1 and 2.

12. AED

AED Powers

You are right. We are reaping the Whirlwind. Or we are going to reap it very soon. That spot is hugely meaningful. Amazing. Nothing turns "choice" people angrier than to compare abortion to slavery and abolition. In my own family I have seen this. A real " how DARE you?"

13. BrianK

I’ve always thought the New Madrid could be a big part of why the US isn’t mentioned much if at all in prophecies.

A major earthquake there would break every underground gas and oil line connecting east and west, collapse every bridge over the Mississippi and probably many over the Ohio, crumble most of the interstate and rail infrastructure throughout the region, and nothing outside of the immediate New Madrid area is built to withstand earthquakes. Such a quake wrang church bells in Boston 200 years ago so the area it would be felt is huge.

I felt the 5.0 Virginia earthquake at my office in Johnstown PA in 2011, 230 miles away.

DeGaulle, Ananchal, Andy3 and 8 others like this.
  14. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I also imagine that the occurrence of nuclear accidents as a result of the earthquake would make a large part of the country uninhabitable.

djmoforegon, AED and BrianK like this.
  15. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

16. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Oh Dear God not another date :(:(:(:(

Quiet my mind, Lord, Make me still before You; Calm my restless heart, Lord, Make me more like You. ... Raise up my hands that are hanging down, Strengthen my feeble knees. May Your love and joy abound, And fill me with Your peace.

17. BrianK

Eh, it’s just meaningless conjecture in my mind, nothing more. Idle curiosity.

That’s the best way for me to deal with “dates.”

18. Indy

Indy Praying

I also feel next April will quite significant.

19. AED

AED Powers

Beautiful John. And so needed. The interior peace only Christ can give.

Rose, Tibbi, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  20. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Timothy 1:4
    neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith

I guess im just at the point in my life that after 30 years of guessing and wondering about dates Ive came to the realisation that ive probably missed the here and now, whats before me and the love that God is showing me in every breath,,,funny I didnt listen to my dad when he and I had the conversation such a long time ago, his advice ? son worry about only one date the one that they place on your tombstone (y)