Approved apparitions in the Amazon!

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by mothersuperior7, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Patty

Patty Archangels

I think that this prayer, Supplication to the Holy Angels is very powerful!

http://sansecondodasti.org/!SanSec_htm/Basic Prayers/supplication_to_the_holy_angels.htm

Supplication to the Holy Angels

Almighty, Eternal TRIUNE GOD, before we implore Your servants, the holy angels, and call upon them for help, we fall on our knees and adore You, FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT. Be honored and praised for all eternity, and may all angels and men, whom You created, adore, love and serve You, 0 Holy, Mighty and Immortal GOD!
    You also, MARY, Queen of the Angels, graciously accept the supplications we address to Your servants. We beg You, Mediatrix of all Graces and all-powerful Intercessor, bring these our petitions to the throne of the Most High that we may find grace, salvation and help! Amen.

You great, holy angels, you have been given to us by GOD for our protection and help!

We implore you in the name of the TRIUNE GOD, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you in the name of the Precious Blood of Our Lord JESUS CHRIST,Hasten to help us!
    We implore you in the all-powerful Name of JESUS, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you by all the wounds of Our Lord JESUS CHRIST, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you by all the sufferings of Our Lord JESUS CHRIST, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you by the holy word of GOD, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you by the HEART of Our Lord JESUS CHRIST, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you in the name of god's love for us, the poor, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you in the name of god's faithfulness to us, the poor, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you in the name of god's mercy toward us, the poor, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you in the name of MARY, the Mother of GOD and our Mother, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you in the name of MARY, Queen of Heaven and earth, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you in the name of MARY, your Queen and Lady, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you by your own beatitude, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you by your own fidelity, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you by your warfare for the Kfngdom of GOD, Hasten to help us!
    We implore you, cover us with your shield!
    We implore you, protect us with your sword!
    We implore you, illumine us with your light!
    We implore you, save us under the protective mantle of MARY!
    We implore you, hide us in the heart of MARY!
    We implore you, place us in the hands of MARY!
    We implore you, show us the way to the gate of life, the open Heart of Our Lord!
    We implore you, guide us safely to the Heavenly Father's House!
    All you nine choirs of blessed spirits, Hasten to help us!
    You, our special companions, who have been given to us by GOD, Hasten to help us!

HASTEN, HELP US, WE IMPLORE YOU!

The Precious Blood of our Lord and King was poured out for the sake of us, the poor. Hasten, help us, we implore you.
    The Heart of our Lord and King beats in love for us, the poor. Hasten, help us, we implore you.
    The Immaculate Heart of MARY most pure, your Queen, beats in love for us, the poor. Hasten, help us, we implore you.

SAINT MICHAEL, THE ARCHANGEL, Prince of the heavenly hosts,
    conqueror of the infernal dragon, you received from GOD the strength and power to destroy with humility the pride of the powers of darkness. We implore you, help us to true humility of heart, to unshakable fidelity to fulfill always the Will of GOD, and to fortitude in sufferings and trials. Help us to stand before the judgment seat of GOD!

SAINT GABRIEL, THE ARCHANGEL, Angel of the Incarnation,
    faithful messenger of GOD, open our ears, to even the gentle warnings and appeals of the loving Heart of Our Lord. Stand ever before us, we implore you, that we may properly understand the Word of GOD, follow and obey it, and fulfill that which GOD expects of us. Help us to watchful readiness so that when the Lord comes, He may not find us sleeping!

SAINT RAPHAEL, THE ARCHANGEL, arrow and medicine of Divine love,
    wound our hearts, we implore you, with the burning love of GOD and let this wound never heal, so that even in daily life we might always remain upon the path of love and overcome all things through love!

HELP US, GREAT AND HOLY BROTHERS, FELLOW-SERVANTS BEFORE GOD!
    Protect us from ourselves, from our own cowardice and tepidity, from our self-seeking and avarice, from our envy and mistrust, from our craving for satiation, comfort and recognition. Free us from the bonds of sin and attachment to worldly things. Take the blindfold from our eyes that we ourselves placed there so that we might not see the misery around us, but complacently look to and pity ourselves. Set the goad of holy restlessness for GOD in our hearts, so that we never cease to seek GOD with longing, contrition and love! Behold, the Precious BLOOD of Our Lord which was shed for our sake. Behold, the tears of your Queen, which She shed for our sake. Behold, the Divine Image in us, which GOD so lovingly impressed upon our souls and which is now disfigured by our sins. Help us to know and adore GOD, to love and serve Him!Help us in the battle with the powers of darkness, who insidiously stalk and oppress us! Help us, that none of us may be lost, but rather rejoicing, we may one day be united in eternal happiness! Amen.

SAINT MICHAEL, assist us with your angels, help us and pray for us!
    SAINT GABRIEL, assist us with your angels, help us and pray for us!
    SAINT RAPHAEL, assist us with your angels, help us and pray for us!

2. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady, December 27, 2014
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2014/12/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-27122014.html

The Blessed Mother came today accompanied by many angels from heaven. She looked at us lovingly and her gaze, a powerful gaze of love, focused upon us as a sign of protection, blessing and grace. She conveyed the following message:

Peace be with you!
    My children, God loves you and I love you too, therefore I come from heaven to welcome you within my Maternal Heart and to grant you the graces that will help you all to be the Lord's.
    Do not retreat on your journey of conversion. Commit yourselves to the kingdom of heaven and you will not go wrong. God will grant you his light and his blessing, and will reveal his love in depth to those who seek him with a sincere heart and with faith.
    Nothing is lost! Do not be afflicted. God is the Almighty and before Him the powerful of this world will fall and rise no more, since by means of my intercession He will lift up and exalt my most abandoned and forgotten little children.
    Pray, pray in order to hasten in the new times of great graces for all mankind, when the Holy Spirit will again come powerfully to the world to make all things new with his Divine breath.
    Welcome my messages within your hearts and your lives will change every day, because the grace of God will act in your whole being. Thank you for your presence here in this place blessed by your Heavenly Mother. Return to your homes with the peace of God. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Today, looking at Our Lady, I understood from her gaze how much she has done for us, with so many graces that she has granted us and so many blessings. She made me realize two realities regarding states of the soul: the first is that many of us are full of these graces and blessings, we are, we might say, almost about to explode with so many graces that she has given us, but we misuse them, because we do not believe sufficiently, because we do not have much faith or doubt at certain moments, when life's trials arrive. The second is when our soul is fragile and too attached to it and we fall into sin: sin makes us lose so many of these graces, because it is as if it made various holes and cracks in our souls, through which these graces drain away and leave us because we reject them, because we are more committed to the things and pleasures of the world than to God and the works of heaven. To be in God's grace and to welcome these graces that heaven gives us we must have faith, a humble, selfless heart and be obedient to God's will. Zachariah received the Lord's visitation through the Angel, but lost a great grace of being a man of faith and example because he doubted what had been announced to him; Our Lady received the presence of the Lord, through the Angel, but believed without ever doubting and became the Mother of the Saviour and of humanity. She believed, because she was full of grace, because she always lived her life from day to day in the Lord's presence, [keeping] away from occasions to sin. Even having been conceived without sin, she did not use this [fact] to slacken on the way of perfection, but every day she grew more and more in union with God, being humble, obedient and blameless before his Holy gaze [diante dos seus olhos Santos], loving him and serving him deeply.
    [words in italics: Edson Glauber]

3. Elisa

Elisa Powers

4. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Judging by this article, the Salta case certainly looks worth investigating. Just to avoid confusion for anyone new to this thread, the Vatican Insider piece is dealing with alleged apparitions in northern Argentina, not the Brazilian Itapiranga apparitions.

5. Peter B

Peter B Powers

[Alleged] message of Jesus, January 3, 2015

http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/01/mensagem-de-jesus-em-03012015.html

Today, in the first prayer meeting of this new year, it was Jesus who appeared and came forward to convey the message. He was radiant, wrapped in indescribable light and wore a long white robe, showing us his Sacred Heart. He came walking along a luminous road with on his right and left various roses of white, red and yellow colours adorning the way along which he passed. There were an immensity of roses - many, really many. Jesus looked lovingly at all of us and told us:

My peace I give you, my peace be with you!
    I am here to bless you and to thank you for having prayed the rosary in honor of my most Holy Mother. Pray more and more. The Rosary unites you with my Divine Heart more and more each time.
    Here is my heart ... It is full of love for you and for humanity. I wish to save you from the present darkness. The dangers are many, but if you are faithful to Heaven's calls to you, you will be able to overcome the trials and obstacles with strength and courage, peace and serenity.
    Welcome the messages of my Immaculate Mother. I have sent her to show you the path which leads to the glory of my Kingdom.
    A grandiose and strong light, full of grace and beauty, shines in the skies of Amazonia: it is my Mother! ... who comes to ask for prayers for peace and the conversion of the world.
    Blessed will be all those who receive her maternal words with love and with their heart, and put them into practice.
    Be obedient and faithful. Be my apostles of prayer and peace. Pray and watch. Pray and watch. Pray and watch. Time is passing and many things prophesied in the past will come to complete fulfilment.
    I am sending my current prophets to announce my call to conversion and repentance, before the painful events occur that will change the life of mankind forever.
    Wake up! It is time to pray much and to keep watch. Time to learn to be completely of God. Change [your] life and receive my blessing in depth and my grace that will help you to remain faithful in any situation or trial.
    Fear not! I am your strength and the One who protects you against everything and everyone. Trust in my Heart and you will see the glory of Heaven always shining on your homes. Return to your houses with my peace and my love: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

The presence of Jesus at the beginning of this new year is very significant. By dint of excellence and prerogative [por excelência e primazia] he has the complete right to come in order to give his message first of all, but his presence is also intended to show us how important it is to pray with love and faith the complete Rosary for which his Most Holy Mother has so often asked in her appearances in Itapiranga. Jesus came in person to tell us that he loves the prayer of the Rosary and that this prayer unites us with Him more and more each time. Let us open our hearts to Heaven's calls and everything in our life will change for the better.

Comments in italics: Edson Glauber

hope and Fatima like this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

These messages say it all. Very consoling and full of compassion.

7. padraig

padraig New Member

Thanks Peter. I get lost.

8. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady, January 10, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/01/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-10012015.html
    Today the Holy Family came: Our Lady held the Infant Jesus in her arms and next to the two of them was St. Joseph. All three showed their Sacred Hearts. Our Lady was wearing a blue mantle, a robe and white veil, the Infant Jesus wore a light blue tunic with little stars, and St. Joseph wore a beige tunic and light brown cloak, with little stars on the cloak. Our Lady was the one who gave the message:

Peace my beloved children, the peace of our three Sacred Hearts to you all!
    My children, prayer obtains great graces for you from heaven.
    The Eucharist is the sublime gift of love of my Divine Son to the world. Be with my Son Jesus in the Eucharist, uniting yourselves to him in love and with your heart. By means of his Holy Body he gives you strength, courage, faith and most holy graces; by means of his Divine Blood he washes your souls and your hearts, he frees you from many evils and dangers, and it is sacred drink that grants you eternal life.
    The Eucharist is the sublime grace of the presence of my Son Jesus in the midst of you. Be with Jesus, renouncing pride, vanities and sin. If you recognize your nothingness before God you will be with him the whole day, since it is in your nothingness that he demonstrates much more his strength and power.
    Be humble, recognizing in your brother the grace of the the love of God inviting you to serve him and love him with an open heart which knows how to donate itself full of love.
    Pray that you might be of God. Pray to have the strength to say yes to God in any situation when he calls you.
    The more you are obedient to God, the more he will open doors and paths before you for you to carry out his work of love.
    The more you are obedient and united to the Church, the more graces God will grant you, that you might be one with him forever.
    Thank you for your presence here in this place of graces and blessings, which I always appear. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
    (Words in italics: Edson Glauber)

Our mystical saint (Edson Glauber, January 8, 2015)
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/01/o-nosso-santo-ou-santa-mistica.html
    Our Lady once told me that we all have a mystical saint, that is, that male or female saint who is intimately united to us in order to help us grow more and more in union with God and with His divine love, a saint who always intercedes for us and protects us. These are not Our Lady and St Joseph, who are our intercessors par excellence, nor our guardian angel, but male and female saints whom you have loved greatly in this world and whose virtues you have imitated, entrusting yourselves to the love of Deus. For a man it is a female saint and for a woman it is a male saint.* How can you discover who your male or female mystical saint is? It is that saint with whom you have a great affinity and whom you always remember and ask for help, who is always in your heart and in your mind, and it gives you great joy when you see something about him or her. My dear saint and protectress is Little St Thérèse. She has helped me a lot and is always intimately connected with me, helping me to be completely with the three Sacred Hearts. Ask for the grace of knowing as soon as possible who your mystical saint is, and begin to be more intimate with them, and they will help you to do the will of God. (Edson Glauber)

[PB comment: a famous example of this is the relationship of Vietnamese mystic and martyr Marcel Van (1928-1959) to his spiritual 'sister' Ste Thérèse de Lisieux (seems popular!), the communication between the two of them being documented in Van's 'Colloques' (Collected writings vol.2) , published in French under the title 'Colloques' with a preface by Cardinal Christoph Schönborn (2001)]

Message of Our Lady, January 15, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/01/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-15012015.html

Peace my beloved children, the peace of our Sacred Hearts to you all!
    Beloved children, God loves you with an immense love and wants the conversion of your families and your hearts.
    Strive for heaven. Strive to be at God's side one day. Remember my children: the days are passing quickly. Life in this world is short, but heaven is forever. Be good and loving to everyone, be my apostles of peace.
    The grace of God is revealed powerfully to the world through my apparitions. Embrace the love of God in your hearts and do not be afflicted in any trial or difficulty. I, your Mother am here and will always be asking on your behalf before my Son Jesus.
    My children, thank you for your prayers. You have still not understood the power of prayer, but I, if you allow me, will teach you how to pray with the heart and intercede more and more for the salvation of your brothers.
    The rosary is powerful and sanctifies your souls, helping you to combat evil and sin. Always look ahead and follow your path of conversion. Courage, God is with you!
    Return to your homes with the peace of God. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

When Our Lady said: I, your Mother, I am here and will always be asking on your behalf before my Son Jesus ... She said this in a manner so tender and full of love that it moved my heart. I felt a great emotion and my heart was filled with love and peace. Today, these words of hers really touched me. We have a Mother who always asks and intercedes for us, and we likewise must learn to pray and to intercede with her for the conversion of the world and the salvation of souls. The fate and the happiness of many are at stake. In the struggle between good and evil, we must fight the good fight in the name of the Lord, for the sake of the world, and the time is now. Let us take our rosaries and pray with faith and love. Each Hail Mary is a ray of light and grace that reaches many, many souls, opening them up to God's love.
    (Words in italics: Edson Glauber)

Message of the Most Holy Virgin, January 17, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/01/mensagem-da-santissima-virgem-em.html

Peace my beloved children, peace!
    My children, I your Mother come from heaven to tell you that with prayer the world can be converted and have peace.
    Pray the rosary more and more. May it become the daily prayer in your lives, and may it be prayed with love and faith.
    Prayer transforms your lives and frees your families from so many evils. By means of prayer the grace of God works in your lives purifying them of their imperfections.
    Many of my children have distanced themselves from God and have hearts full of hate, because of the lack of God's peace in their lives. Help your brothers to open their hearts to God.
    The Heavenly Father is looking for souls who know how to sacrifice and offer themselves for the salvation of the world. Accepting with love and patience the trials of each day, you can offer the Lord reparation in order to obtain his mercy and forgiveness for poor sinners.
    Come on, children, come on! For a long time I have been coming from heaven and praying for peace. This is the time for you to unite and pray more and more for the whole world, because the days will come when many will want to and it will be [too?] late.
    The world is still having a time of mercy, but soon, you will see many sad things happen that will change your lives forever.*
    Be faithful to the appeals that heaven is making to you. Make a decision for God - and the time is now, not tomorrow.
    God is calling you to conversion now, today, and today you must accept this call with love and be converted.
    I love you and pray day and night for your salvation. Do not put your Heavenly Mother's appeals aside, but welcome us into your hearts and God will give you peace.
    Return to your homes with the peace of God. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Today, Our Lady was wrapped in a indescribably beautiful light and she was light irradiating our lives. Every gesture and movement of the Virgin made a marvellous light shine from her. I understood that when we offer her our prayers of the complete rosary, we honor her so much that there are no words in the world which can explain how much we increasingly exalt her glories, causing her to glow with joy and love for us her sons and daughters, allowing the graces she wants to grant us to fill our lives.
    Our Lady calls us to the battle between good and evil. We must make a decision for God now, today and not tomorrow. Leaving things for later ought not to exist in our lives, but today; 'later' should only be the fruit of our conversion today, at this very moment, and of our prayers; the future will only be better if we act well today in union with God, repenting of our sins, with a contrite heart and following our path of conversion.

[*Emphasis PB]

luna bella, hope, Leo and 1 other person like this.
  9. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady, January 23, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/01/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-23012015.html

My children, I am here, your Immaculate Mother, by your side with my heart full of love.
    The flame of love with which my heart burns wants to enlighten you, warm you and fill you with the love of God. Pray, pray more and more, for prayer opens your hearts to God. It dilates your hearts and fills you with the most holy graces.
    Pray for your families, that they might be faithful to God to the end, whatever the cost. Do not depart from the path of God and truth, but persevere.
    God has sent me into the world to help you, but so many of my children have hearts closed to my love and do not want to convert. You can help your Heavenly Mother to convert these my ungrateful children with hearts as hard as stone.
    Offer yourselves more and more as an offering of love to the Father for the conversion and salvation of your brothers. If you sacrifice yourselves, if you offer yourselves with love to God for them, many will be freed from the darkness that blinds them and will return to the Heart of God.
    Strive, my children, strive for the salvation of souls. God is asking for more commitment and dedication from you to saving souls for the kingdom of heaven.
    For a sinner God does many things to save them. And you? What have you done for the salvation of your brothers who are practically lost, without faith and without hope?
    Do not be lazy or hard of heart, you to whom I have given so many of my graces, but increasingly strive to be good, to be children of prayer who know how to intercede for the salvation of the world.
    I bless all married couples as well as their families, that they might be examples of prayer and holiness within their homes. Return to your houses with the peace of God. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Messages of Our Lady, January 24, 2015.
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/01/mensagens-de-nossa-senhora-no-dia.html

My children, thank you for your presence here in this place blessed by your Heavenly Mother.
    I love you and wish to fill your hearts with the holiest graces. Always pray the rosary. With the rosary you will open many hardened and closed hearts ... And many will convert to God!
    By means of this powerful prayer heaven looks at the earth with mercy, the bad abandon their wrong ways, the just become increasingly holy; the blind return to seeing the light of God and many sick find comfort, relief and healing for their infirmities.
    God wants to show Amazonia the power of the rosary prayed with love and the heart, so as to destroy the forces of evil and the power of hell that is enticing and leading many of my children to eternal death and sin, away from the faith and the Church.
    Listen, my children, prayer wards off so many evils and heals broken families. This is the time to make good use of prayer, because your Mother is here to help you be of God.
    In Itapiranga I appeared in order to speak about God's great love for you, your sons and daughters. Open your hearts to the Lord and he will send the Holy Spirit with power, in order to teach you things above that will make you true disciples of My Son, Jesus Christ.
    May your families become the place where my Son Jesus can always dwell with his love. May your hearts be his abode, his heaven on earth.
    Thank you for listening to my invitation to prayer and conversion. Return to your homes with the peace of God. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

On January 24, 2015 at 9.35 p.m. (extraordinary message)
    I had gone to take my cousins to their house, and when I returned home, after a while I heard the voice of Our Lady who spoke to me again and gave me a second message:

My son, the fruit of justice is peace. Only the righteous will have true peace granted by God.
    The more righteous you are, the more peace you will have: peace that heals, peace that gives you tranquility and that frees you from all oppression.
    The peace that the world speaks to you is not the peace that comes from God, it is a false peace that does not convert. The peace that God gives you converts, frees from sin, renews families, opens hearts to the love of God and love of neighbor. Desire heaven's peace, the peace that comes from God. Strive with faith and with all your being, asking the Lord for this peace, and he will give [it] to you.
    God is merciful, my children. When you are united to the Lord he is happy and moves the heavens to show you his love. God does great things for those who sincerely open their hearts.
    Where there is truth and sincerity, God is there. Where there is love and the renunciation of sin and all evil, God is present, acting with his grace.
    When a person truly opens their heart to God, he consoles. God, then, fills this heart with his love; he makes them stand firm in their holy purposes to resist temptations, vanities and the seductions of the devil and the world.
    Souls full of love are what God wants. Souls who know how to be light for others who are in darkness. The more you love, the more you become holy, because love sanctifies and unites you profoundly with God.
    Love repairs numerous sins. Love opens the gates of heaven for you. Love is God, my children, and God loves you dearly and eternally.
    Be of God, because he wants to be everything in your lives, to give you true love, happiness without end.
    I love you and with this love I bless you: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

In conveying this message, Our Lady filled my heart with peace and the love of God. Right now, as I am typing this message, I feel a great desire for heaven. My heart feels as if it will explode, vibrating with a great love and an immense happiness. I want to tell everyone not to give up on your good resolutions for conversion, but to strive, because God wants to save us and have us with him in heaven one day. Strive for the happiness of your families and the salvation of the world. Alone we can do nothing, but with God and united to him, we can do much, because we will have the one who one day will be all in all, with us, by our side. [Italics: Edson Glauber]

Heidi and hope like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I couldn't help but feel joy when I read this message, as I recently finished Elizabeth Kindlemann's diary of the FLAME OF LOVE. Seem Mary wants to keep this message of her flame of love alive in these times.

Message of Our Lady, January 23, 2015http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/01/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-23012015.html

My children, I am here, your Immaculate Mother, by your side with my heart full of love.
    The flame of love with which my heart burns wants to enlighten you, warm you and fill you with the love of God. Pray, pray more and more, for prayer opens your hearts to God. It dilates your hearts and fills you with the most holy graces.
    Pray for your families, that they might be faithful to God to the end, whatever the cost. Do not depart from the path of God and truth, but persevere.
    God has sent me into the world to help you, but so many of my children have hearts closed to my love and do not want to convert. You can help your Heavenly Mother to convert these my ungrateful children with hearts as hard as stone.
    Offer yourselves more and more as an offering of love to the Father for the conversion and salvation of your brothers. If you sacrifice yourselves, if you offer yourselves with love to God for them, many will be freed from the darkness that blinds them and will return to the Heart of God.
    Strive, my children, strive for the salvation of souls. God is asking for more commitment and dedication from you to saving souls for the kingdom of heaven.
    For a sinner God does many things to save them. And you? What have you done for the salvation of your brothers who are practically lost, without faith and without hope?
    Do not be lazy or hard of heart, you to whom I have given so many of my graces, but increasingly strive to be good, to be children of prayer who know how to intercede for the salvation of the world.
    I bless all married couples as well as their families, that they might be examples of prayer and holiness within their homes. Return to your houses with the peace of God. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Andy3 likes this.
  11. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Every time I light a candle in church in front of the Blessed Mother, I always envision this light as her Flame of Love and ask for it to burn in my heart and to always burn in my heart so that it may spread to another. I love this movement of the Flame of Love!!

Oh great Flame of Love ignited in the Sacred Heart of Jesus and spread to the Immaculate Heart of Mary; ignite my heart on fire! May it always burn bright, hot and true and may this fire spread daily into the hearts of many. Amen

Ecclesiasticus 2 and Fatima like this.
  12. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady, January 31, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/01/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-31012015.html

Peace my beloved children!
    I, your Heavenly Mother, still invite you to renew your hearts in love and God's forgiveness.
    Free yourselves from sin and change your lives. God's forgiveness heals your hearts and your souls. Cleanse yourselves through confession. Be intent on correcting your sinful acts, washing yourselves in the blood of my Son Jesus.
    My children, time is passing and the great purification is coming closer and closer to the world, when God will grant it an opportunity to abandon the path of evil and return to his holy way.
    Pray much and visit inasmuch as you can my Son Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament. There, before my Divine Son, you will find strength and grace, light and blessing to bear what will come upon the world.
    God will purify men[/women] of their sins, so that they might ponder upon and make amends for their wrong attitudes. The world is walking along the edge of a great abyss that leads to hell.
    Intercede for the salvation of souls. Help your brothers who are far from God and from my maternal Heart, telling them of all my love and my maternal messages.
    Families who do not pray will not be able to remain united and standing for long. Take care of your families. Your families are thirsting for the love of God, but do not find it because many are attached to sin and to the world.
    Contend for the salvation of your families, relatives and friends. God has already given you many graces. Take them now to those in need and do not be afraid. I thank you for being here and for your prayers offered to me, your Immaculate Mother.
    Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Today the Holy Mother asked me to pray Glorias for the sick in soul and body. She prayed for all her most suffering and afflicted children and blessed them.
    Afterwards the Virgin prayed the prayer she taught me in the past:

Mercy, Jesus. Mercy for all sinners. Mercy for all humanity!

When Our Lady is before me everything changes and is transformed. With her and before her, I feel the marvellous experience of heaven and the power of prayer for the good of the world and of all those who most need God's love and mercy.
    [Italics: Edson Glauber]

13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yet another power message for those who have ears to hear.

14. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Jesus, February 6, 2015

Today Jesus appeared in majesty; he was wearing a white robe and showed us his Sacred Heart glowing with flames of love. Jesus was wrapped in light and was indescribably beautiful. Seeing him my heart almost stopped out of emotion. His arms were open to wish us peace and he inclined somewhat in the air, looking at me with so much love.

My peace be with you!
    I, the Light of your lives and the Light of the world, am here to bless you. Hear the cry of my voice calling you to conversion. My voice echoes around the world to tell men that is enough of sin [que bastam pecados]!
    Repent while my merciful Heart is open to pour out torrents of love and forgiveness upon the world.
    My merciful Heart ardently desires your salvation. Do not neglect your salvation. The devil is cunning and he wants to devour you. Do not yield in the face of temptation, do not fall into his traps. I am granting you heaven's graces so that you may defeat him.
    Trust in the intercession and protection of my Immaculate Mother, the Queen of Heaven. With what great love she is coming to earth to speak to you for the good of your souls, and how many are ungrateful, remaining deaf to her voice. Pray that they might receive the messages that heaven gives them with love.
    Whoever remains deaf to the voice of my Mother will fall, and whoever closes their heart to her love will suffer. I tell you: be obedient, just as my Mother is obedient. Imitate her and you will not walk in darkness. Return to your homes with the peace of our Most Sacred Hearts: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

I felt in my heart that I should pray the Gloria and prayed in honor of Jesus's wounds, pleading for all the sick, asking for their healing. I felt that I should ask this of Jesus and he lovingly listened to the prayers that were addressed to him. He granted us his blessing with a beautiful smile. [Italics: Edson Glauber]

IXOYE4me likes this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

'Whoever remains deaf to the voice of my Mother will fall, and whoever closes their heart to her love will suffer'.

I was reading in , 'The Imitation of Christ' during the week a quotation from scripture which I think is just so wise, 'The evil will suffer repeated stripes at the hand of the Justice of God'. That is so true, I have experienced those stripes so often myself.

Andy3 likes this.
  16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Whoever remains deaf to the voice of my Mother will fall, and whoever closes their heart to her love will suffer. I tell you: be obedient, just as my Mother is obedient. Imitate her and you will not walk in darkness.

I think these messages from the Amazon are authentic.

Andy3 likes this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Those of us who love and obey the Mother of God, gotta love this message. Listening to Mary has to be one of the easiest things to do, as whatever she asks of us is very easy to do...'pray the rosary - wear the brown scapular'.

18. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady, February 7, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/02/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-07022014.html

My children, pray, pray much for the good of the world and the conversion of sinners. Prayer is precious in these times, because many are departing from the path of truth to follow the lies and seductions of the devil.
    Many neglect their conversion, because they are weak in prayer, are not consistent, and so their hearts close themselves to God's grace.
    The devil is leading many souls to ruin. Great evils are spreading throughout the world because the Lord's children are negligent, cold and indifferent, because their faith has cooled [porque esfiraram na fé]. Other offend the Lord with terrible sins, even those who should be the first to offer perfect reparation to the Lord with their prayers, life and sacrifices - my sons the priests.
    Great suffering will come; much blood will be spilled and many holy places will be destroyed, because of the sins of the Ministers of God. Intercede, unite yourselves to the merits of my Son Jesus on the cross, and offer yourselves to the Father, asking together with me for his mercy for poor sinners.
    Humanity is wounded and needs healing as quickly as possible. It is found in the sacraments, in the love of my Divine Son who gave himself for you to the Father for the salvation of all.
    Pray, pray, pray. Change your lives and do not lose the opportunity to be with God in heaven one day. Those who do not let go of the world and do not take their conversion seriously may be taken by surprise. Do not be imprudent, but contend for the Kingdom of Heaven. I grant my blessing, my light and my peace to [you] all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

19. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady, February 11, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/02/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-11022015.html
    Today the Blessed Mother arrived with open arms, with her hands facing down. She was wearing a dress and white veil; she had a beautiful blue sash around her waist and yellow roses on her feet. She was beautiful, and around her, the light that radiated from her illuminated the place where we were. She slowly descended and her gaze, so loving, full of peace, penetrated into my soul, like a light so strong that it flooded my whole being with great joy. The beloved Mother said:

Peace be with you!
    My beloved children, here is your Immaculate Mother who loves you so much. I desire to lead you to the Heart of my Son Jesus, so that your lives may be warmed and filled with his love.
    My children, my Divine Son loves you immensely. What you have done to acknowledge this love, so pure and holy?
    Do not let up in faith and prayer. If you want to be with God one day in heaven, you must start contending for your salvation on earth.
    You will take nothing from the world to heaven, so do not be attached to anything, because everything is destroyed and passes. I love you and with my intercession before God's Throne I plead for the blessings and graces that will help you to be good Christians, faithful and obedient to God's will.
    Cleanse your hearts, when necessary, with confession. Hearts soiled by sin displease my Divine Son and wound his Heart.
    Pray, pray, pray much because prayer frees you from many ills and leads you to heaven. Receive my blessing and my peace: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
    [Italics: Edson Glauber]

20. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady, February 14, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/02/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-14022015.html

Peace my beloved children, the peace of my Son Jesus to you all!
    My children, devote yourselves unreservedly to the Heart of my Divine Son. God loves you and wishes to save you from all evil and sin.
    His Divine Heart beats with love for you - and your hearts? Do you want to be beside him in heaven? ... You must pray and sacrifice your will in order to be more open to receiving God's love in your lives.
    Do not depart from the holy way of the Lord. My Maternal Heart is watching over you every day and grants you great graces. Do not put prayer aside. Pray more and more. Prayer transforms your lives, freeing you from Satan's darkness.
    Thank you for your presence here tonight. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Message of Our Lady, February 17, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/02/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-17022015.html

Peace be with you!
    My dear and beloved children, today my Son Jesus extends his hand to bless you and his merciful gaze upon you and your families, as upon the Holy Church and the entire world.
    My Divine Son loves you and every day grants innumerable graces to poor sinful humanity, through his Holy Sacrifice on the Cross celebrated on many altars of the world in the Holy Mass.
    Do not depart from the Heart of Jesus, but entrust yourselves unreservedly so that your lives may be enlightened and your hearts set aflame with his Divine Love.
    Many ungrateful and wicked men greatly offend my Son Jesus with their terrible sins. Never as in these times have offenses been getting worse and worse. Satan has set many hearts aflame with the darts of pleasure, sensuality and impurity.
    Offer the Heavenly Father the merits of my Son Jesus and his passion on the cross, begging forgiveness and mercy for the world, in order that reparation might be made for terrible sins and divine justice staved off.
    What hurts me and tears my Heart is the indifference of many of the faithful and sometimes even of Ministers of the Church of My Son who no longer fight the most terrible sins and offenses committed against my Only-Begotten Son, but rather promote and accept them as normal.
    No, my children! ... Sins are drawing great punishments upon the world. If amends are not made for them and justice placated through prayers, fasts and penance, the world will be struck terribly and not even dioceses and parishes will be spared, because they were places of terrible offenses, sacrileges and profanations committed against God.
    The works of heaven are not to be mixed with the works of the flesh and the world. But the divine light exposes darkness and combats it. Be God's light in the lives of your brothers who are blind and in darkness. This is the time for the great work to be done, for the great battle against evil, in order that we might save the greatest number of souls possible for heaven.
    Take up your rosaries and pray, pray, pray. This battle is only won with prayer. Unite yourselves to your Heavenly Mother, always consecrating yourselves to my Immaculate Heart, and you will have strength, light and grace to overcome all evil and sin.
    I bless you and grant you my peace: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!