Approved apparitions in the Amazon!

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by mothersuperior7, Jan 15, 2013.

  1. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    Many locutions speak of the great loss of faith coming. What event could cause such immediate apostasy?
     
  2. fallen saint

    fallen saint Baby steps :)

    The loss of faith is already taking place. It will be worse in the next 10 years. But what the seers failed to mention that there will also be great faith.

    Brother al
     
  3. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace, September 12, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.it/2015/10/mensagem-da-rainha-do-rosario-e-da-paz.html

    Peace be with you!
    My children, God calls you to conversion and a change of life. This is the time of change without greater suffering, because God will soon cleanse the entire world through sufferings that many of my children ever endured in their lives. This God will allow in accordance with the sinful acts that many have committed throughout the world.
    The earth will be shaken very strongly and Divine justice will punish men for their crimes. When this happens nations and many places will be shaken and disappear, because they would not serve the Lord of Heaven and Earth with love, faith and trust, but only lived for the world and for sin.
    On the day of the great chastisement families who were faithful to God and who prayed my rosary every day will be spared, but the houses of adulterers, of those living in fornication and in sin will be engulfed all of a sudden without trace.
    Pray, pray, pray: God does not like disobedience towards his laws, but that you live them and respect them.
    Abandon wrong things, free yourselves from sin through the sacrament of confession; thus you will be clothed with grace, strength and the protection of God, which will help you to be faithful on his holy way.
    I bless you and tell you that my Immaculate Heart opens to welcome each of you and your family members who have faith in and entrust themselves to my maternal protection.
    I love you and bless you: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
     
    jnice :) likes this.
  4. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, September 29, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-29092015.html

    (given in Urucurituba)

    Peace my beloved children!
    I, your Mother, invite you to prayer and conversion. God wishes to grant great graces to your families. He wants them to belong fully to him and that in them forgiveness and love may reign, for only thus will they be healed and delivered from all evil and sin.
    Do not depart from the way of heaven: only those will remain on this way who know how to love and forgive and those who pray like true children of God.
    Love, love, love, for in love you will be sanctified and will have the strength to go forward in this world. Love is my Son and he loves you. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
     
    jnice :) likes this.
  5. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, October 3, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.it/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-03102015.html

    (given in São Sebastião do Uatumã)

    Peace my beloved children!
    I, your Mother, come from heaven by God's command to tell you to live conversion in your lives now, in this time of grace that he is granting to each one of you.
    Soon, many things will change in the world and only those who do the Lord's will shall withstand the trials that will come to many places.
    God loves you and desires the salvation of each one of you. He knows you by name and grants you a special blessing this night.
    Help your Mother to bring light and grace to hearts by speaking of my messages to everyone. Pray much: Brazil will undergo great persecutions and carry a heavy cross. Many of my children will suffer, so I am coming from heaven to gather you in prayer to ward off the evils that threaten you, and the evil that wants to destroy all mankind.
    Be united. Be children who console your heavenly Mother's Immaculate Heart. Thank you for the love you devote to me. May My Son, the King of Peace, bless you and grant you his peace. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
     
    jnice :) likes this.
  6. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of St Raphael the Archangel, October 8, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/10/mensagem-de-sao-rafael-arcanjo-em.html

    (given in Silves)

    I saw the Archangel Raphael near the statue of Our Lady and he gave me the following message:

    Son of the Lord, I am St Raphael. The Blessed Virgin sent me here to tell you that she loves you. Where she comes the blessings and graces of the Lord are poured out abundantly upon you and your families.
    I always accompany her image on pilgrimage and I am interceding before God for the healing of your hearts and the liberation of your families from evil and sin.
    God blesses you and your Blessed Mother welcomes you in her Immaculate Heart. Be at peace!

    [Italics: Edson Glauber]
     
    hope, Jeanne and jnice :) like this.
  7. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, October 10, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.it/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-10102015.html

    (given in Engenho - Novo Remanso)

    Peace be with you!
    My beloved children, pray for peace. Pray for the conversion of sinners. Open your hearts to God in order that his love might transform your lives and heal your souls, freeing you from all sin.
    My children, the world is destroying itself in sin because it does not pray. May you all be those who will pray and help your Mother to save souls for my Son Jesus.
    Do not abandon God's holy path, but be faithful to Him until the end. I am here because I love you and want your eternal happiness.
    May God's name be honoured and loved in your homes and may forgiveness and love heal your families, warding off all evil.
    Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
     
    jnice :) likes this.
  8. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, October 11, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.it/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-11102015.html

    (given in Novo Remanso)

    Peace my beloved children, peace!
    My children, I your Mother come from heaven to call you to God. Dedicate yourselves more and more to the kingdom of heaven. My Son Jesus loves you and I love you.
    I am here before you with my Immaculate Heart open to welcome you and console you with great love.
    Pray the rosary in your families. Pray with greater love and from the heart. Prayer is powerful and changes the most difficult situations in your lives. Believe, my children, believe without ever doubting. Be men and women of God, those who bear witness to the words of my Son to your brothers and to my Motherly words. I love you and I give you my motherly blessing this night so that you may be happy and have peace. Pray, pray, pray. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
     
  9. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace, October 17, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/10/mensagem-da-rainha-do-rosario-e-da-paz_18.html

    Peace my beloved children, peace!
    My children, I your Mother am here. Fear nothing! Know how to be of the Lord through surrender, prayer, with all [your] strength and with all [your] love.
    Love will unite you more and more to the Lord. Love is powerful. Love makes you men and women who are full of grace in God.
    My children, prayer is the means to obtain God's light and grace for you and your families.
    Do you love Jesus? Be faithful to the call that God is making to you through me. He has prepared this path for you so that you might come to him, to his merciful Heart, safely and more quickly.
    I love you and look upon you with love, blessing you one by one, giving you my Maternal strength to overcome all evil.
    Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen!

    Always pray, my children, pray with your heart. The world is destroying itself in sin, because it does not pray, but I know that you can do great things in the name of my Divine Son, so I will never forget you and will never tire of calling you to God.
     
    Pray4peace, Teresa and hope like this.
  10. padraig

    padraig Powers

    'The world is destroying itself in sin, because it does not pray'


    Exactly
     
    Pray4peace and hope like this.
  11. Harper

    Harper Guest

    This certainly sounds like the Blessed Mother. LttW never did, to me, but these messages do!
     
  12. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Mmm, how often has sin been mentioned in the synod on the family?

    How often confession, repentance and conversion?

    The universal call to holiness?
     
    Pray4peace likes this.
  13. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, October 18, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-18102015.html

    Peace, my beloved children!
    My children, God loves you and has sent me from heaven to bless you and to help you, granting you great graces of conversion, love and peace. Convert, convert, convert. Only thus will the world be transformed and [become] better. Believe more and more.
    I, your Mother, am here before you. The more difficult the times will be, the more I will help you to be of my Son and will show you the way that leads you to Him.
    Evil wants to reign in the world and in families, but the love of God, powerful and holy, reveals itself in depth for the salvation of all my children. Love in order to be united to God. Love in order to understand the Lord's will. Love in order that your families might be healed.
    Love, my children, love destroys all evil. Love wards off the devil and saves so many souls for heaven.
    I bless you, so that your hearts might be filled with God's love and peace. Thank you for your presence. I place you within my maternal Heart and tell you that I am praying before the throne of my Son for you and for your families. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
     
  14. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, October 19, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-19102015.html

    Peace my beloved children, peace!
    My children, I your Heavenly Mother am very glad of your presence, and tonight I am granting great graces for you and your families.
    Continue to pray the rosary every day for the conversion of sinners. Dedicate yourselves to the kingdom of heaven, the kingdom which my Son has prepared for each one of you: his kingdom of love, kingdom of peace, where there is no crying or tears.
    Do not give up, but be faithful to the call that God is making to you. This call is a holy call, a call that changes your lives and that makes of you people renewed in heart, soul and body.
    Love, my children, love and live from love. Do not waste time! God is always beside you and loves you. Be of the Lord. Do everything to renounce the things of the world, in order to merit heaven later.
    The more you open your hearts, the more God will fill you with his grace. The more you pray, the more the whole world will be converted.
    Pray, pray, pray and heaven will always be open for you, and powerful blessing of the Lord will surround you.
    Thank you for your presence here tonight. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
     
  15. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, October 20, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-20102015.html

    Peace, my beloved children!
    Beloved children, your Immaculate Mother is here to bless you. Be of my Son Jesus. Be obedient to the Lord who loves you so much.
    Prayer changes the world and saves your families from the present dangers. Do not stray from God's holy path. Take your rosaries and pray with much love and faith.
    Prayer is precious and brings you nearer to God and to heaven. How many children are in darkness and without life. Sin has ruined many souls, because men want to follow their own ways and do not want to know of God.
    Children, pray, ask forgiveness of your sins, seek to correct yourselves and to do penance. Renew your good intentions for conversion. Be light where there is darkness. Bring peace where hatred reigns, in order that God might heal hearts.
    Give a good example and God will convert your families and save many souls for heaven. Live out love and God's peace will reign, and your souls will be sanctified by his holy presence that will transform you with his grace.
    I love them and welcome you beneath my maternal mantle. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
     
  16. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, October 21, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-21102015.html

    Peace, my beloved children, the peace of Jesus to you all!
    My children, I am the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace, your Immaculate Mother who loves you so much. This is the time of conversion. God calls you to follow the path of prayer, conversion and holiness.
    I love you and tonight I say to you: give your all so that your families might be of God. Take care of your families, praying with love and always presenting them to God, asking him for his blessing.
    Let whoever does not pray begin to pray. Let however is far from God return to Him. Let whoever lives in sin repent and forsake the way of evil.
    Convert. Let the one who has help the one who has not. God loves everyone and wants to see the happiness of all his children.
    Receive with love my motherly words in your hearts. My messages come from my Lord, the King of heaven and earth.
    I give you my maternal graces in order that you might have the strength always to follow the Lord's holy path.
    My children, consecrate your families to my Immaculate Heart. Every day I am by your side and I always make myself present in this place blessed by my maternal presence.
    I have chosen this place for you in order that your families might be healed and have life. I have chosen this little place in order to tell you that God loves families and that every home formed by the sacrament of marriage is sacred and precious in his holy eyes.

    Thank you for your presence here tonight. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
     
  17. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, October 22, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-22102015.html

    Peace my beloved children, peace!
    My children, I your Heavenly Mother am glad of your presence and I tell you that my Divine Son blesses you and welcomes you into his Sacred Heart. I present you one by one to Jesus. He loves you and his love is eternal.
    Families of God, love so that you might belong to him. Never waste the Lord's grace, the grace of conversion and holiness that God wants to grant you. Be the Lord's light to those who walk in darkness. May the rosary be prayed with greater commitment in your homes, and may the Eucharist be your daily food of eternal life, received with respect, love and faith.
    My children, give up sin. Live in God's grace. My presence here is the great sign of God's love for you. Return to him and live out the conversion that heals, that saves and that changes your lives into a new life in God. The bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
     
  18. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, October 23, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-23102015.html

    Peace be with you!
    My children, I your Mother love you, and I give you my motherly love to warm your hearts, so that they might all be of my Son Jesus.
    I am here to welcome your families within my Immaculate Heart. Thank you for your presence and for the love that you dedicate to me, your Mother.
    May your hearts open more and more to receive the great love of God who is calling you to conversion through me.
    With faith, with love and with the commitment to being men and women of God who wish to belong to my Divine Son, give your 'yes' to God so that he might use you as his apostles of peace, who bear witness to his presence to all who are far away from the path of truth.
    Turn to God. Be of God and everything in your life will change because my Divine Son fills you with heaven's graces and blessings.
    Pray, pray and sing to the Holy Spirit. Gladden the heart of your Heavenly Mother, entrusting yourselves with confidence into God's hands, without ever returning to the life of sin.
    Pray, pray, pray so that you might all be of God. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
     
  19. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, October 24, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-24102015.html

    Peace my beloved children, peace!
    My children, I your Mother want to fill your hearts with God's love and peace. This is the time of grace that God has prepared for the world, for the salvation of all my children.
    Whoever entrusts themselves with confidence to my maternal Heart and to my protection will never see eternal death, but I will ask for the salvation of his soul and his family before my Divine Son.
    Do not depart from your Heavenly Mother. With the rosary in your hands pray with love and be mine. The Rosary is the sign that you are my children and that I am your Mother.
    I love you, my children, and I want to have all of you with me in heaven one day. Receive my messages in your hearts. They will give life to your lives, light so that you may see the way you should go, warding away from you every error, so that you might only see the eternal Truth: My Son is the Truth and his holy words transform your lives.
    Be of Jesus. Entrust yourselves with confidence into his hands and you will find true peace. Fight against all evil, approaching the sacraments with love and faith.
    I bless your families and take your requests to heaven before God's throne.
    I bless you all: in the name of the Father, Son and Spirit. Amen.

    Pray, pray, pray greatly. Many souls are lost because they have allowed themselves to be blinded by the devil, because of unbridled passions. Free yourselves from sin and God will grant you his grace, and his divine mercy will surround you.
     
  20. Peter B

    Peter B Powers

    Message of Our Lady, October 25, 2015
    http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2015/10/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-25102015.html

    Peace my beloved children, peace!
    My children, I want to lead your families to God. I come from heaven to help you. Do not be distressed when times seem tough and when the cross becomes heavy in your lives.
    God loves you and always gives you his grace so that you may know how to overcome trials with faith and love.
    My children, many souls are far from God. Many of my children are following the wrong paths, paths of darkness, sin and death.
    Help your brothers to find God's light. Do not retreat on your path of conversion. Do not be afraid.
    The messages that I speak to you help you to be of God and transform your lives, making you understand which way to go.
    Pray the Rosary so as to be mine. Pray my rosary and you will always be united to my Immaculate Heart.
    Peace, peace, peace. Peace does not reign in many families, nor in many hearts, because so many of my children have pushed God away from their lives.
    Return to the Lord. Be obedient to what the Lord asks of you: he wants the conversion of your hearts and the salvation of your families.
    This is the time for you to commit yourselves to God's holy path that leads to heaven.
    Prayer is the effective means that will help you every day to be of my Son. Thank you for your presence here in my Son's house.
    I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!
     
    Torrentum likes this.

Share This Page