Angels

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by DesertStar7, May 20, 2020.

1. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Thanks for that DesertStar7

HeavenlyHosts and DesertStar7 like this.
  2. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

It's hard for me to imagine this, because the Bible says, “See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven always look upon the face of my heavenly Father." (Matt. 18:10) For people who say "Only Scripture", that seems pretty cut and dried that we have guardian angels.

DesertStar7, AED, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  3. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Principalities

Thank you for this post. The evil one can be so subtle and have us thinking the cause of the “disruption” is anything else other than him.

DesertStar7, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. Sam

Sam Powers

There's also Act 12:15 which shows that the first Christians believed in guardian angels:

She was so overjoyed when she recognized Peter’s voice that, instead of opening the gate, she ran in and announced that Peter was standing at the gate. 15They told her, “You are out of your mind,” but she insisted that it was so. But they kept saying, “It is his angel.”

DesertStar7, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

When my saintly mother was recieving the last rights she told the priest she could see her gaurdian angels right there in the room. I was there also. She glanced above when doing so.

Ever since then I imagine my angel(s) above and just behind me especially when feeling threatened or harrassed. I imagine him as 10 feet tall, magnificent and towering like St Michael.

Then I have the strength to face any adversaries.

Yeah, I might be week and defenseless....but deal with this guy above me!

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Amen
    And how wonderful that she received the grace to see the angel/s and convey it to the priest. She had a wonderful guard to conduct her to God.
    As it should be.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

I have read so many reports of dying people who see angels I loose count.

When I am in the Intensive Care Wards at night time, where so many are dying , I always feel they are full of angels, like a Church.

8. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

Silently, one by one,
    in the infinite meadows
    of Heaven, blossomed
    the lovely stars, the
    forget-me-nots of the angels.

~Longfellow

ForgetMeNots.jpg