An Open Letter to Pope Francis

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Nov 24, 2013.

  1. maryrose

    maryrose Powers

    There are very serious allegations being made here against a Pope. I dont think it is to anyone's advantage to publish such allegations. Certainly the church is very badly damaged but I believe Our Lady has asked us to pray and do penance and the 5 First Saturdays for the restoration of the church and the world.
    Mary
     
    maryn, sunburst, miker and 1 other person like this.
  2. padraig

    padraig Powers

    There is a guy at work who never does any work.

    I sometimes think too darkly and too much about him. I was doing this last week when suddenly out of the blue Jesus said to me, 'You know , Padraig he is my child and I love him!'

    Well you know I was that far gone this really surprised me, but it totally changed the way I looked at things. Jesus loves everybody, they are all his children; even Popes.
     
  3. Ok. I can go throw up now...God have mercy!! :sick::mad:
     

Share This Page