Amazing Prophecy

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, Jun 11, 2020.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Son of man, do you see that city going bankrupt? Are you willing to see all your cities going bankrupt? Are you willing to see the bankruptcy of the whole economic system you rely on now so that all money is worthless and cannot support you?

Son of man, do you see the crime and lawlessness in your city streets, and towns, and institutions? Are you willing to see no law, no order, no protection for you except that which I myself will give you?

Son of man, do you see the country which you love and which you are now celebrating—a country’s history that you look back on with nostalgia? Are you willing to see no country—no country to call your own except those I give you as my body? Will you let me bring you life in my body and only there?

Son of man, do you see those churches which you can go to so easily now? Are you ready to see them with bars across their doors, with doors nailed shut? Are you ready to base your life only on me and not on any particular structure? Are you ready to depend only on me and not on all the institutions of schools and parishes that you are working so hard to foster?

Son of man, I call you to be ready for that. That is what I am telling you about. The structures are falling and changing—it is not for you to know the details now—but do not rely on them as you have been. I want you to make a deeper commitment to one another. I want you to trust one another, to build an interdependence that is based on my Spirit. It is an interdependence that is no luxury. It is an absolute necessity for those who will base their lives on me and not the structures from a pagan world. I have spoken and it will take place. My word will go forth to my people. They may hear and they may not—and I will respond accordingly—but this is my word.

Look about you, son of man. When you see it all shut down, when you see everything removed which has been taken for granted, and when you are prepared to live without these things, then you will know what I am making ready.

BUMP

Beth B, sparrow, Sam and 2 others like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Our security is not in gold or silver but in the Living God.

We set our sights on the One who said He will provide.

Divine Providence --

Our Heavenly Father takes care of everything, even the sparrows in the dead of winter.
    His love for us is more valuable and will provide for all our needs. Praise God! "
    Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
    " Matthew 10:31 KJV.

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

"We trust ourselves to a doctor because we suppose he knows his business. He orders an operation which involves cutting away part of our body and we accept it. We are grateful to him and pay him a large fee because we judge he would not act as he does unless the remedy were necessary, and we must rely on his skill. Yet we are unwilling to treat God in the same way! It looks as if we do not trust His wisdom and are afraid He cannot do His job properly. We allow ourselves to be operated on by a man who may easily make a mistake—a mistake which may cost us our life—and protest when God sets to work on us. If we could see all He sees we would unhesitatingly wish all He wishes."

— Fr. Jean Baptiste Saint-Jure, p. 90 an excerpt from “Trustful Surrender to Divine Providence”

Heidi, Joan J, Beth B and 6 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you for the reminder, garabandal.

Beth B and AED like this.
  5. Today's Meditation from St. Faustina's diary tells us how God works with His chosen ones.....mystics and prophets for His purposes:

Meditation:

When once I felt hurt because of a certain thing and complained to the Lord, Jesus answered, My daughter, why do you attach such importance to the teaching and the talk of people? I Myself want to teach you; that is why I arrange things so that you cannot attend those conferences. In a single moment, I will bring you to know more than others will acquire through many years of toil (Diary, 1147).

6. Sam

Sam Powers

Thank you, I needed to hear that today!

Beth B, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Bump
    Fr Scanlon’s prophecy is here now and unfolding daily.

AED, PurpleFlower, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It sure is!

AED, ellen, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  9. Mark1

Mark1 Archangels

...he was president of my college while I was a student there. I feel like it was yesterday.

AED, ellen, Beth B and 1 other person like this.