Alois Irlmaier- Balkans

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Duco, Feb 24, 2022.

1. JAK

JAK Archangels

I remember a conversation here some years ago about Alois’ prophecies. I read as much as I could and then told my siblings. I had already told them about Fatima, Garabandal…They accepted that the world was upside down but they roared with laughter at the thought of an invasion.

Just last month they asked me about it again.

Sam, Byron, Flathighc and 8 others like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

Funny how that happens....:). Like the meme on the internet: "I'm not calling it a conspiracy theory any more. I am calling it a spoiler alert."
    Switch out conspiracy theory for prophecy.

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, Byron and 5 others like this.
  3. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I think most people considered a Russian invasion unlikely because they were certain that NATO would quickly repel a conventional Russian attack; Yet in the last two months, Putin himself has put the nuclear option on the table; and with the media replicating that they are the biggest nuclear power on the planet, confidence in NATO's invincibility falls apart.

4. Flathighc

Flathighc New Member

I'm happy to be wrong, but I've always thought that prophecy was about Great Britain. They had a great naval fleet (Rule Britannia, anyone?) and many colonies in the east.

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  5. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Luan, It was Emmett O'Regan who wrote about this alleged prophecy here http://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.com/2011/10/st-hildegard-and-flooding-of-great.html . He ends with this, "whether or not it is a genuine oracle of St. Hildegard should not detract from the inherent prophetic ability it may still possess."

As Flathighc points out the nation may be Great Britain and it is a bit interesting that Alois Irlmaier has a similar prophecy but he states that this destruction is man-made from a "neutralizer" that is dropped out of an aircraft into "the great water by England" and not a comet.

"Then comes a single aircraft from the East. It throws a "neutralizer" in the great water by England. Then the water lifts in one single piece as high as a tower and falls back down. It makes an earthquake and a giant wave and everything will be overflooded. Almost all of England and the European coast to Berlin will sink except for a few mountain peaks.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
    Sam, Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  6. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I believe that some details of Alois Irlmaier's prophecy could be changed over time in a cause and effect relationship; in the case what is subject to change is only the causes of the great punishment; instead of the war starting in the Balkans today it could be in Ukraine; instead of a plane launching a device that causes tsunamis today it could be the dreaded Russian torpedo Poseidon then the causes could change but the effects would not be changed --invasion of Europe, inundation of coastal areas.

HeavenlyHosts, Flathighc and Carol55 like this.
  7. zouxi

zouxi New Member

is he a catholic mystic? because I read somewhere that he is a fortune teller.

8. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

zouxi, Here is a link that answers your question https://greatmonarch-angelicpontiffprophecies.blogspot.com/p/alois-irlmaier1894-1959-deciding.html . I suggest that we always exercise caution in regard to these things.

I came across the above site on quick search to answer your question. The site looks very interesting and includes many approved Catholic prophecies. The author seems to have included Alois Irlamaier's prophecies because although they are not approved by the Church, he states that they have never been condemned either and don't appear to go against the Faith. With that said, imho Irlmaier does not fit into the typical definition of a Catholic seer. The link states the following,

Due to his singular gifts of vision, he is described as a clairvoyant as a result, but that seems to imply some form of occult link and there is no evidence he was ever involved with the occult or was a confidence trickster. Especially if his gift came after seeing Our Lady as he claimed, it had to be a mystic gift, not a psychic one.

Sam, zouxi, JAK and 5 others like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thanks, Carol. I love that link!

Sam, Jo M, Luan Ribeiro and 1 other person like this.
  10. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

You're very welcome HeavenlyHosts. It looks like a link in which we can spend weeks and weeks reading about Catholic prophecy. The author put the prophecies into a timeline is interesting too, imo.

I was contemplating posting about Alois Irlmaier's "Prophecy of Credit Card and Smartphones, the 'Zuban boxes" and the author included this also which I believe we discussed on the forum in the past and is pretty amazing imo.

I just noticed that he attributes that "great comet" prophecy to Saint Hildegard also. So, we should be careful about what is on the site but it still looks interesting.

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  11. Mario

Mario Powers

Thank you for the link, Carol!:)

HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and Carol55 like this.
  12. JAK

JAK Archangels

Great link C55.

Not sure my family are ready to read it.

13. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Same here JAK, family not ready.

Sam, AED, JAK and 1 other person like this.