A sword shall pierce your heart.

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mario, Jul 1, 2011.

  1. padraig

    padraig Powers

    My father told me one time that the Holy Spirit spoke to him through my mother, 'Who ', he asked,'does he speak to you through?'

    I see , Terry he is using Geralyn and using her well.

    Proverbs 31:10

    A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
     
  2. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    continuing to pray for you Mario. I'm sure a lot of us are being prepared for the illumination in many ways.
     
  3. MomsCalling

    MomsCalling Principalities

    She is an instrument...
    Praying for clarity and forgiveness in your world, Mario. And for all of us that the warning brings exactly what you describe!
     
  4. Mario

    Mario Powers

    6/30/11:

    Someone very close to me has expectantly shared with me a memory that has devastated my soul. And for once, I don't believe I should share this with Geralyn.

    This will be a very heavy cross to carry. I'm not asking for sympathy; simply pray I'll have the strength to endure. It cuts very deep. :(

    _________________________________

    2/5/12

    This thread began with the mention of a wound to my heart. This same individual has now spoken words which have re-opened the wound and enlarged it to a gaping chasm. This time Geralyn shares my pain for which I'm grateful. I ask for your prayer support this week. Thanks!

    _________________________________

    3/31/14

    On this day at Holy Mass, Jesus completed a remarkable healing of memories which I want to share with you all, especially with those of you who prayed so earnestly 2 or 3 years ago. Sometime last year, I gently raised the issue of my pain with the person who hurt me. I did so in a non-confrontational manner because I wanted him to freely apologize; I did not want to force his hand. My further inquiry only brought an attempt on his part to explain why he said the things he shared; there was no sense of apology. I therefore concluded that this hurt was something I would carry to the grave because I fully believed his asking forgiveness was necessary for my complete healing.

    This March, along with five other deacon applicants, I began the third trimester of a pastoral care course. Since last September, our mutual trust in one another has grown exponentially- a true gift from God. Considering the nature of the class, I decided on 3/26 to reveal this hurt to the other men; prior to this, only my marvelous wife, Geralyn, had heard all the details. At the end of the class, my instructor informed me that he believed the interactions had initiated a process of healing. At that point, I had felt relief with sharing my pain, but I thought David's use of the word healing was premature. Shortly afterward, one of the other applicants said he had seen Christ Crucified present as I shared. That thought stuck with me.

    Well, in the next couple of days, the psychological concepts we had learned in class during the year provided an intellectual context to view my emotional experience in the previous class. Then on Saturday night I had a dream in which I met an old girl friend. We shared pleasantries and parted. I was surprised in my dream that Elaine showed none of her former dependency on me. But when I awoke, the very first thought that surprisingly came to mind was that my perceived dependency on an apology for healing was not necessary, either. I now believe this insight came from Our Lady. On the surface the two successive thoughts were unrelated, but the Holy Spirit knew what He was doing!

    Finally, I went to Holy Mass. As it is my pattern to offer up to the Father my blessings on the paten at the Offertory and my sufferings in the chalice at the Offertory, I fully expected to see the painful memory there in the chalice. To my utter amazement not only was that memory now on the paten of blessing, all pain from that memory had been eradicated! It is truly an astounding miracle, in fact, an early Easter miracle. Alleluia! :) God circumvented the apology I thought to be necessary and had used the trust level in my class as a launchpad for healing. Praise His Holy Name!:ROFLMAO:

    But really, the healing process actually began years ago with the prayers of Padraig, Momscalling, Kathleen, Lee, maryrose, Rain, Allyd, PotatoSack, Bflocatholic, Geralyn, and all you others who prayed without my knowing! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    God's timing is perfect. And Mary is faithful. Alleluia!

    Safe in the Flames of the Sacred Heart!

     
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    bflocatholic likes this.
  5. Rain

    Rain Powers

    Thanks for sharing, Mario. It does sound like a miracle. Praise be to God.
     
  6. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    Our God is an awesome God :LOL:
     
  7. Allyd

    Allyd Principalities

    What a wonderful easter blessing Mario. Our God is great!!!
     

Share This Page