A Decision I thought I wouldn't make

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Mario, Sep 3, 2021.

  1. Booklady

    Booklady Powers

    Mario are you able to shre this article? Or at least give the title, so I can search it.
     
  2. Mario

    Mario Powers

    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...accines-blood-clots-inflammation-brain-heart/

    Over the last month I've increased my investigation into the covid-19 exaggerations. Now Geralyn listens to my venting, but she also has a medical background and lots of smarts (valedictorian). Thus without telling me directly the sly lass has been accumulating data for herself. She cuts me a lot of slack, but last night she laid the above article on me (among others), explaining that the main problem is not the mRNA vaccines themselves, but that they prepare our bodies (everyone's body who take the shot) to produce spike proteins and the spike proteins are the main culprit (not the viral infection). From the above article:

    If not viral infection, what else could be causing injury to distant organs associated with COVID-19?



    The most likely culprit that has been identified is the COVID-19 spike protein released from the outer shell of the virus into circulation. Research cited below has documented that the viral spike protein is able to initiate a cascade of events that triggers damage to distant organs in COVID-19 patients.


    Worryingly, several studies have found that the spike proteins alone have the capacity to cause widespread injury throughout the body, without any evidence of virus.

    It finally got through my brain! When the good professor submitted the initial studies to the CDC, they basically ignored them.:rolleyes::mad: I'm sure some of you have read the article above already. It would be good to review it. So when MOG members say the shot is effective against the virus, I can respond, "Maybe so, but... the spike protein is the real culprit."

    So the inventors and promoters have done one of two things: they are unwilling to evaluate the spike protein "storm" or they knew all along.

    And with every booster taken the problem is magnified!

    Lord have Mercy!
     
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    Seagrace, Rain, Carmel333 and 11 others like this.
  3. Michael Pio

    Michael Pio Archangels

    Thank you for sharing Mario!
     
    Beth B, Mary's child, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Mario, thank you and Geralyn. There was a doctor in a video last Spring who said the same thing. It was posted on the forum. Exactly the same thing.
     
  5. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Brian, take a look a post 22.:)
     
    BrianK likes this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Professor Bhakdi said the same thing. I can’t link from my cell phone but Jason Fernando posted it awhile back.
     
    Jason Fernando and Beth B like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers



    This is the link to the short video wherein Dr. Bhakdi explains the dangers of taking the shot.
    Jason Fernando posted this originally.
     
  8. Mario

    Mario Powers

    You know, the deeper you go in research, the more of a quagmire one gets into. For instance, in getting the annual flu shot, from where is it derived? Eggs, or in viral vaccines? Candidate vaccine viruses are grown in mammalian tissue culture of cells with a finite lifespan. These cells are typically: Madin-Darby Canine Kidney cells; but others are also used including: monkey cell lines pMK; and Vero and human cell lines HEK 293, MRC 5, Per. C6, PMK, and WI-38. And on and on...

    The Vatican 2003 response says human cooperation is remotely material, but protests and attempts to find alternative flu vaccines from non-fetal sources should be made. Yeesh! It's enough to make one's head spin!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

    Mother Mary, please come and screw my head back on properly!
     
    Booklady, Rain, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Yikes!
    I did not know that about the flu shot.:eek:
    I was checking into a medication that the doctor gave me. He gave me some samples and told me to try it. I looked into it. It was tested using human cloned dna, or some such cloudy source. And then it was tested on actual humans. IMHO, why try it out on cloned tissues first? I looked up some more, and I think there have been actual banks where people can buy cloned cells. My head is spinning, too. I might have to provide a link to show the actual wording but I won't, right now. I prayed over this and the answer came back, no, don't go there. Actually, the meds cause high blood pressure and can cause QT prolongation, neither of which I would like to have. I'll try to get back to you on this. I have family stuff going on right now.
    My followup is in three months. The meds were not required, so it is okay if I opt out. Who in their right mind would even suspect all this? Big Pharma is counting on our ignorance.
     
    Beth B, Jo M, Katfalls and 1 other person like this.
  10. miker

    miker Powers

    So what recourse is there for any of our family and friends who did get vaccinated out of ignorance, fear or mandate? Can they take any medication or vitamins to protect themselves? And I’m assuming they should not get boosters? I’m worried for them.
     
    Booklady, Seagrace and Sam like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Sunnyveil posted a short video from a Marian priest who gave a spiritual remedy. I’ll see if I can find it. I can’t link now. On my phone again.
     
    Booklady and miker like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Sunnyveil created a thread recently about a Mystical Priest. It’s a short homily and in the last few minutes he gives the remedy. The title of the thread starts with the words “Mystical Priest.”
    There are also some medicinal remedies posted on some threads recently. We have to look for them.
    Definitely don’t get boosters imho. Why add to the injurious effects?
     
  13. miker

    miker Powers

    I think this is it…. Will definitely watch. Thanks

     
  14. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Great!
     
    Booklady likes this.
  15. So as to the medical risks of the virus vs the shot...The proof is in the pudding. I believe the virus has caused far more serious outcomes per million...

    10 to 15% of people who contract Covid have severe symptoms, or 100,000+ in a million
    VS
    2 to 5 people in a million who have severe reactions to the vaccine.

    As to the morality of the vaccine, as Mario points out, the CONGREGATION FOR THE DOCTRINE OF THE FAITH under Cardinal Ratzinger (later Pope Benedict) explains how such tainted vaccines can be justified.

    Also in 2008 Pope Benedict made clear the same teaching in:

    INSTRUCTION DIGNITAS PERSONAE

    ON CERTAIN BIOETHICAL QUESTIONS

    “Grave reasons may be morally proportionate to justify the use of such ‘biological material.’ Thus, for example, danger to the health of children could permit parents to use a vaccine which was developed using cell lines of illicit origin, while keeping in mind that everyone has the duty to make known their disagreement and to ask that their healthcare system make other types of vaccines available.”

    https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/...cfaith_doc_20081208_dignitas-personae_en.html


    More recently, the
    CONGREGATION FOR THE DOCTRINE OF THE FAITH affirmed that using the vaccines for Covid are also morally justified in;

    Note on the morality of using
    some anti-Covid-19 vaccines

    Who has the authority to judge the morality of such actions? As Catholics we believe that authority was given to the Apostles by Jesus and through Apostolic succession to the magisterium.

    Does the Church have the authority to judge the morality of these situations?

    Ask yourself:
    Do you believe what the Church teaches?

    These cell lines have indeed been utilized for the development of most if not nearly all medicines in the last 20 years.

    It is horrible that these lines exist, and we should object to their use. But the Church has made clear, the use of these vaccines in the present situation can be morally justified.
     
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  16. FatimaPilgrim

    FatimaPilgrim Powers

    “they knew all along”

    By Jove, I think he’s got it!

    upload_2021-9-3_23-32-34.jpeg
     
    Mary's child and BrianK like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    So, I went back and tried to find the material about the testing of this medication and the link has been removed. I can't find it. I may continue to look.
     
    Sam likes this.
  18. AED

    AED Powers

    Thank you non sum dignus. These are very good reminders. It is tempting to go into extremes on both sides of the argument. We are a hierarchical Church. This is how Christ established His Church. If the official hierarchical authority of the Church says Catholics may in good conscience take the vaccine then the responsibility lies on those authorities. Our protection from the beginning of the Church has been in our reliance on the Holy Spirit guiding the Church. As muddy as the waters are now that still stands.
    This virus is horrendous and even deadly in many cases. That's a plain fact. People are endangered every day by exposure. Its not a hoax. I wish the canard would be laid to rest.
     
    non sum dignus, DeGaulle and Booklady like this.
  19. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    It's not a hoax but neither is it the bubonic plague. It's equivalent to a bad flu pandemic.

    Interesting that vaccines should be pushed and mandated when we know there are treatments available but governments under control of big pharma so suits to them both to control the narrative. Money and power at the heart of the response not health.
     
    Sam, AED, PurpleFlower and 4 others like this.
  20. BrianK

    BrianK Powers Staff Member

    58039699-6BED-46B7-83A0-CD1FC90F2CF5.jpeg
     

Share This Page