A Blessed and Holy Christmas

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by "Quis ut Deus", Dec 24, 2020.

  1. picadillo

    picadillo Guest

    May God bless John and Padraig and thank you for this oasis! Merry Christmas forum!
     
    Jo M, Sam, SgCatholic and 2 others like this.
  2. josephite

    josephite Powers

    May the Graces and Blessings of Our dear little King, be poured out upon all of the forum and their families over this Christmas season!
    As Father Don Callaway said in a video with Father Mark Goring,
    "Have a Mary Christmas and a Joseph New Year"

     
    Sam and AED like this.
  3. AED

    AED Powers

    Isn't this video great?
     
    josephite likes this.
  4. RosaryWielder

    RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas



    Merry Christmas everyone! I guess here is as good a place as any to let everyone know that I'll be taking a break from the internet for these 12 Days of Christmas, I've been wanting to do that for a longtime but hadn't been able to until.
     
    Sam, AED, josephite and 2 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Enjoy and God bless
     
    RosaryWielder, Sam and josephite like this.
  6. Mario

    Mario Powers

    To you, too, Sg. I'm never sure what the time lag is with you. I'm east coast, USA; is that like 18 hrs behind your time?

    Safe under the Holy Family's Care!
     
    Sam and josephite like this.
  7. Mario

    Mario Powers

    We look forward to hearing what you will do with the extra time, RW. Merry Christmas!!:ROFLMAO:
     
    RosaryWielder, Sam, AED and 2 others like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I think they are 13 hours ahead of Eastern time
    In Singapore.
     
    SgCatholic, AED and josephite like this.
  9. Shae

    Shae Powers

    Wishing all of my MoG friends a very Merry Christmas with much peace & joy in the coming new year!
     
    Sam, AED, josephite and 1 other person like this.
  10. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Thank you, HH!
     
    AED and josephite like this.
  11. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    Thank you Mario!

    As HH wrote, you are 13 hours behind Singapore time now, with daylight saving.
    When not in daylight saving times, 12 hours behind.
    :)

    +
     
    Sam, Mario, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  12. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Time zones; they make one's head spin!:D

    Safe Under Mary's Mantle!
     
    SgCatholic and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I agree!
     
    SgCatholic likes this.

Share This Page