1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Zaro

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Peter B, May 28, 2015.

1. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, May 8, 2016, given to Angela
    http://cenacolimariapellegrina.blogspot.fr/

Tonight [our] Mother appeared all dressed in white. The edges of her dress were golden, the mantle that enveloped her was also white and studded with glitter. Her head too was covered by the same mantle.
    Our Mother's bare feet were placed on the world. Under her feet was the serpent with its mouth wide open.
    Our Mother was holding him firmly with her right foot. In her hands our Mother had a long white rosary of light. The light emanating [from it] bathed the whole forest in light.

May Jesus Christ be praised

"My dear children, this evening I come to you as the Queen of the Holy Rosary.
    My dearly beloved children, this evening I invite you to pray the Holy Rosary in your homes.
    Please children, pray.
    Pray for peace, peace is in danger!
    My children, the time is short, very short, and the prince of this world will do everything possible in order to be able to deceive you. His plan has almost been achieved, but you can help me.
    Children, his objective is to destroy every family. He wants to destroy every form of peace and unity, and wants to break up families. He wants to make man sinful and wants to separate him from God.
    Little children, I ask you to keep your families united with the daily recitation of the Holy Rosary; he wants to separate you from the faith and wants to drag you all into the world of darkness, making even what is black glisten through deception and seduction.
    Pray the Holy Rosary and teach children to pray; they are this world's future.
    Children, once again I ask you to develop and nourish the prayer Cenacles. Let God enter into your homes through prayer.
    My beloved children, I ask you once again to pray for the Church and for the Vicar of Christ, Pope Francis, pray for him and his every decision.
    Pray to the Holy Spirit to enlighten Bishops, priests and the people of God, to always be God-fearing and enlightened by the Holy Spirit. "
    Then I prayed together with our Mother and afterwards she passed among those present, touching [them] and granting graces.

Finally she blessed everyone.

In the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Indy, kathy k and Sam like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, May 8, 2016, given to Angela

...My dearly beloved children, this evening I invite you to pray the Holy Rosary in your homes.
    Please children, pray. Pray for peace, peace is in danger!
    My children, the time is short, very short, and the prince of this world will do everything possible in order to be able to deceive you. His plan has almost been achieved, but you can help me.

We see two examples of couplets; Mary is using them to emphasize the shortness of time and that peace is endangered. One aspect of her messages definitely focuses on urgency. It is so easy to become numb to all the messengers ringing the alarm. I know I do.

But then I remember that Our Lady may be pleased with our spiritual and material preparations. It is those who are oblivious to what lies ahead that she wants us to reach out to with prayer and works of mercy, with truth and warning.

Repent and believe the Gospel for the Kingdom of God is at hand!

Pray, pray, pray!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

kathy k likes this.
  3. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, May 26, 2016, given to Simona

I saw Mother dressed all in white, bathed in light; the edges of her dress and mantle were gilded, the veil on her head was very fine [thin] and studded with small gold stars. Around her head Mother had the crown of twelve stars, and on her head the crown of a queen; she had a golden belt around her waist, between her hands clasped in prayer the Holy Rosary. Her feet were bare and were placed on the world; under her right foot she was holding the ancient enemy in the form of a serpent that squirmed and tried to run away, but Mother was holding him firmly.

"Dear children, I love you, and seeing you here on this day dear to me [Corpus Christi] fills my heart with joy.
    My children, this is a place of great graces, but they will not be granted to those who say "Lord, Lord", but [rather] to those who pray with faith and with a sincere heart.
    My children, pray, pray; prayer is the strongest weapon for defeating evil! Confess and receive communion.
    My children, the old enemy tries to deceive you, tries to make you fall into his traps, deceives you in order to be able to corrupt you, so as to bring more souls to himself. The only way to fight him is prayer!
    My children, I love you, I love you immensely and want to see you all safe/saved.
    Children, why do you not understand that if I tell you all this it is for you, for your good?
    My children, pray for those who seek peace and joy on wrong paths, pray for those who distance themselves from my Immaculate Heart.
    Pray for those who commit sacrileges, for those who despise the Blessed Sacrament and desecrate it.
    My children, there is no sin that God the Father will not forgive if there is full repentance and [if] you come to Holy Confession.
    My children, the Lord our God is always ready to forgive and to embrace a repentant child who asks for forgiveness;
    Children, God is a Father of immense mercy.
    My children, please let yourselves be loved!
    Now I give you my holy blessing.
    Thank you for having hastened to me."

Last edited: May 28, 2016
    Sam, kathy k, Ed Kleese and 1 other person like this.
  4. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, May 26, 2016, given to Angela

This afternoon, Mother appeared all dressed in white. She was bathed in a very beautiful light. Her head was covered by a very thin veil, white, studded with glitter. Mother had the crown of twelve stars above her head. She was barefoot and under her feet she had the world. On the world was the serpent that she was holding firmly with her foot. In her hands a long Rosary of light that reached almost all the way down to her feet.

"Dear children, today I come to you as Queen of heaven and earth.
    My dearly beloved children, I love you, I love you immensely and today I again call you to prayer.
    My little children, prayer is the most powerful weapon for defeating every kind of evil.
    My children, once again I come here in my blessed woods for your salvation and for your conversion.
    Children, the time is short: if I tell you 'short', it is not in order to scare you, but to put you on your guard.
    My children, I love you, I love you and so often despite my repeated calls you close the doors of your hearts. Little children, I want you all to be saved: enter my heart, I am waiting for you. In my Immaculate Heart there is room for everyone. Come in, children, do not make me wait any longer. It is a long time now that I have been among you and you have still not yet converted.
    Little children, I ask you to stop for at least ten minutes a day in front of the tabernacle, shelter and safe haven. Little children, only in my Son is there true salvation, but you... so often, alas, you prefer to take refuge where God is not and where everything seems easy to you. God is sacrifice, God is commitment, whoever follows Jesus must also carry the cross. Children, the cross should not scare you; the cross edifies, the cross saves.
    My little children, my Son died on the cross for you, and you are not prepared for even a little sacrifice? Please children, love the cross; only thus will you be able to understand how much love my Son has for you and what he would do for each of you. Please, do not hold back: courage, little children, courage, I am beside you and hold your hand. "
    Then Mother blessed everyone.
    In the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Katfalls, Sam, kathy k and 2 others like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Very powerful message and reminder of what is essential, prayer and more prayer. Is there any doubt that the rosary is the key to victory? Ever since Lourdes (1858) our Blessed Mother keeps appearing and stressing this prayer as par excellence. St. John Paul also showed is this truth by his constant reference to this prayer.

kathy k likes this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Another essential call to holiness by our Blessed Mother; Little children, I ask you to stop for at least ten minutes a day in front of the tabernacle, shelter and safe haven. I just read an article on Spirit Daily that said, Pope John Paul II, made 20 or more visits to the Blessed Sacrament daily. I just know my lunch break visits to the Blessed Sacrament is the highlight of my days.

Mario and kathy k like this.
  7. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, June 8, 2016, given to Angela

This evening Mother appeared all dressed in white. Even the mantle enveloping her was white and studded with glitter. Mother had the (half) moon under her feet and a long white rosary in her hands, that reached almost all the way down to her feet.
    Mother was bathed in an immense light, almost in the form of a rainbow.

"Dear children, thank you for having responded in numbers to this call of mine.
    Children, I love you, I love you immensely and if I am here it is because I want you all to be saved.
    Dearly beloved children, the world is now a great stain of sin. Children, the world is in danger and soon all I had foretold to you will come true.
    My dearly beloved children, this evening I come to you as the Mother and Queen of Peace. As a mother I take you by the hand and ask you to follow me; I lead you to Jesus.
    Children, My Son Jesus loves you and wants the whole world to be saved.
    Little children, peace is in danger, pray much for peace. Please children, pray.
    Pray much for my beloved Church, the Vicar of Christ and for my chosen and favoured sons [i.e. priests].
    Children, the enemy is lying in wait for the Church: he wants to destroy her and his objective is to close the churches. Children, pray, pray, the churches are your salvation, that is where my son Jesus is to be found. Yes! That is where he is, in the Blessed Sacrament. That is where you must go to ask for the graces that you desire so much.
    Children, the tabernacle is the open heart of God. Put there your prayer intentions, put them in His heart.
    Dearly beloved children, once again I ask you to nourish yourselves with my son Jesus, who sustains you and heals you. Please confess frequently, and do not take the Body of Christ if you are not first purified and repentant. Fear not children, there is no sin that God cannot forgive. God is Mercy and a father cannot not forgive.
    Children, once more I ask you to nourish your circles (cenacles: cenacoli) with prayer and peace.
    Children, I love you, I walk among you, and touch and caress you, I take away from you every weight and affliction, and give you peace."
    Finally Mother blessed everyone. In the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
    Amen.

Indy and Sam like this.
  8. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, June 8, 2016, given to Simona

I saw Mother, dressed in white; on her head was a white veil that went down to her shoulders; she had a blue sash going down from her right shoulder to her left side where it was knotted, her white dress went all the way down to her feet, on which was wearing very simple leather sandals; the sleeves of the dress were very wide, her open arms were outstretched and in her right hand was a long Rosary made of pearls. Around her head Mother had the crown of twelve stars.

"Dear little children, to see so many of you here this evening in my blessed woods fills my heart with joy, my heart that too many times is tormented by the fate of this world [that is] now in ruins.
    My children, too often you allow yourselves to be carried away by the false beauties, the vanities of this world, neglecting what is really important.
    My children, accept your cross and remember that, no matter how great it may seem to you, if you rely on the Lord, He will give you strength, and the strength and the grace to carry it with love and serenity.
    My children, the Lord has done great things for you, for each one of you: immense is his love.
    My children, draw near to the sacraments; the sacrament of Holy Confession reconciles you with the Lord and frees you from sin, Holy Communion nourishes your soul and strengthens you; prayer, children, helps you to face every difficulty in life and strengthens your spirit; the Holy Rosary, my little children, is a powerful weapon against evil.
    My children, the Lord God the Father is a father of immense goodness and his mercy is infinite.
    My children, do not let yourselves be deceived by the falsehood of this world; hold on to the things that are really important. Pray, my children, pray.
    Now I give you my holy blessing.

Julia, Sam and Mario like this.
  9. Mario

Mario Powers

One could say this message is overly simplistic, that a child could have composed it. I'm not too afraid that JoeJerk is behind it because his pride would prevent him from being so down to earth.

Our Lady is restating the obvious; too few of her children embrace these truths and live them out.

Come Holy Spirit and inflame my heart with love for Mary, so that I may respond wholeheartedly to her requests! I love you Dear Lady!:)

Safe in the Father's Arms!

PotatoSack, Booklady and Sam like this.
  10. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, June 26, 2016, given to Simona

I saw Mother dressed all in white, with a golden belt around her waist, her hands clasped in prayer, around her head the crown of twelve stars.

May Jesus Christ be praised,

"Dear children, here I am with you, I am the Mother of Peace, I come to you today to ask you for prayer, prayer for my beloved Church, the most targeted and tempted by evil; it is like a sinking ship, and few of my children are trying to plug the holes in order to for it not to go down. Pray my children, pray that the grace of the Lord might fill every one of his shepherds: may they be ready to give their whole selves to the Lord!
    My children, prayer is a strong weapon against evil: pray, my children for this world now increasingly in ruins, increasingly gripped by evil, ever further away from God, and ever more full of its own self.
    My children, the Lord God the Father allows me to descend among you to help you, to show you the way.
    My children, dark and hard times await you, but do not fear, I am with you always, I watch over you and protect you, covering you with my mantle. You are all my children and I love you and want you all to be saved.
    My children, do not be frightened when I say that hard times await you, I tell you this so that when they come you will be ready, strong in prayer and firm in the faith, and for this to happen, you must always be ready with Holy Rosary tightly in your grasp; confess often, my children, participate in the Holy Mass and nourish yourselves with My Son.
    My children, I love you immensely and I want you all to be saved; do not be afraid, do not depart from me and I will always protect you.
    After all the dark times, my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
    Now I give you My Holy Blessing.

Fatima likes this.
  11. Mario

Mario Powers

I remember going to my children's rooms to reassure them during the Labor Day Storm of 1998. A micro-burst enveloped our south side neighborhood in Syracuse during the night, uprooting sixteen trees, reeking havoc, with perpetual lightning for over 20 minutes! We were without power for five days! It was awesome and scary at the same time, yet a parental presence can calm the hearts of little ones.

May we allow ourselves to be little under Our Lady's Mantle.:):love:

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

12. padraig

padraig New Member

It is interesting how often Our Lady mentions closed Churches and Tabernacles.

Not why would Churchs be closed? MMMMMMMMM

13. Many of the Catholic churches in our area are locked tight unless a priest is getting ready for Mass. There is vandalism. Sorry to say:cry:
    Our church is open because the office is close to the chapel and it can be watched, but it is not open 24/7.

14. padraig

padraig New Member

I always felt sorry for Protestants because their Churchs are closed so much. So many gorgeous Churches just open once a week, so sad.

I remember one time wandering beyond the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem on a very, very hot day and discovering the most wonderful German Lutheran Church with doors wide opne. It was very cool and welcoming inside, with great artwork from I would about the 1920's of 30's it all most have cost several fortunes. But the thing was the whole place was totally utterly empty, it seemed such a waste.

Apparently in the Cure of Ars time in France they had prayers of the Church and Benediction every evening which was very well attented. They also had the practise of stopping to pray to mark each hour. It is wonderful to see a Church so well used as this. It almost seems to have become the home of the whole Parish.

They say any time you might enter the Church that there was always a group of people praying.

I would say there would be few Catholic Churches like this today.

[​IMG]

Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, Jerusalem so empty/

[​IMG][​IMG]

15. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

Future persecution of the antichrist, with the reign of the false pope.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I draw great comfort from this message, as it speaks what my heart tells me. Especially this part:
    "My children, do not be frightened when I say that hard times await you, I tell you this so that when they come you will be ready, strong in prayer and firm in the faith, and for this to happen, you must always be ready with Holy Rosary tightly in your grasp; confess often, my children, participate in the Holy Mass and nourish yourselves with My Son.
    My children, I love you immensely and I want you all to be saved; do not be afraid, do not depart from me and I will always protect you". Fear will be the worlds greatest enemy and challenge, yet heaven gives us the antidote. This is why prophecy is so essential at this instant. It gives us the courage and calmness that nothing will take place that grace will not endure.

Andy3, HeavenlyHosts, padraig and 4 others like this.
  17. josephite

josephite Powers

Hi Pijon,
    I know I have probably read about the reign of the false pope, somewhere but I don't know where that was or who gave this prophesy or what apparition this statement belongs to.

Could you direct me to the sourse of this information.

Thank you in advance.

18. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

Of course. Some messages by Pedro Regis:

March 19, 2005, Message 2497

Dear Sons and Daughters, a great ship will be on the high seas, and all aboard will be surprised by Christ in front of them. A divided reign [true and false church] and an empty chair. The existence of two kings [true and false pope] will spread great confusion throughout the world, but God will come to the aid of His people. His chosen ones will not be left helpless. Trust in the Lord. Without Him you are nothing and can do nothing. Forward with courage. I am at your side. This is the message I give you in the name of the most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

29 April, 2008. Message from Our Lady of Peace, 2990

Dear Sons and Daughters, an order will be given and the doors [of the churches] will be shut. Those who are consecrated will not be permitted to fulfill their duties, and the faithful will weep and lament. Behold, the difficult times for you have come. Bend your knees in prayer. I am your Mom and I want to help you. Don´t stray from The Lord. Return quickly. My Lord loves you and awaits you. Courage. I am close to you. Forward. This is the message that I transmit to you in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be in peace.

April 17, 2009. Message 3148 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil

Dear Sons and Daughters, an arrogant king [false pope] will divide the Church [schism]. His orders will be obeyed and what is precious [Sacraments, "o Sagrado"] will be thrown out. A great spiritual confusion is on the way. Pray. You can only defeat the devil by the power of prayer. Stay with the truth and accept the Gospel of My Son Jesus. Those who remain faithful to the end will be saved. Forward. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

7 July, 2009. Message 3183 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil

Dear Sons and Daughters, there will be no defeat for My devotees; for those who pray with faith and walk on the road to holiness. I ask you to keep the flame of your faith alive. Don´t be disheartened by your difficulties. God is with you. I encourage you to assume your true role as christians. Look for strength in the Eucharist. You will find strength for your journey in Jesus. The day will come when your cross will be very heavy. Many men and women of faith will be persecuted in the land of the Holy Cross (Brazil). You will be kept from announcing the truth; churches will be closed and many consecrated people will be killed. I suffer because of what is in store for you. I am your Mom and I am at your side. Forward. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

[my notes]

http://motheofgod.com/threads/signs-in-the-sun-moon-and-stars.7119/page-13#post-134573

http://motheofgod.com/threads/pedro-regis-messages-from-the-bvm.3871/page-24#post-122672

Let me conclude with an important message:

10 July, 2009. Message 3184 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil

Dear Sons and Daughters, fill yourselves with love of The Lord. If you live in love you will be able to build a more just and fraternal world. You are called to imitate Jesus in your words and deeds. Don´t close your hearts. I am your Mom and I am with you to lead you to Him Who is your one and only true Savior. Bend your knees in prayer. Look around and you will be able to perceive the great spiritual confusion which has spread everywhere. Pay attention. The day will come when few walk in the truth. A big and greatest enemy of the Church will unite the enemies that already exist. It will be a difficult time for the church. I ask you to not stray from the truth. Listen to the voice of the successor of Peter and do not let yourselves be contaminated by the novelties of the devil. Flee from false doctrines and be faithful to the one and only true Church of Christ. The Eucharist is the truth that will lead you to victory. You will be protected from the great spiritual storms only if you seek strength in the Eucharist. Only the force that comes from the Eucharist will protect you, because it is Jesus Himself is present, Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity. Behold the Truth. Anyone who guides you on another path is not with The Lord. Forward without fear. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    Fatima and josephite like this.
  19. josephite

josephite Powers

Thank you.
    I have a lot of questions regarding the above.

Q1]
    The doors of many Catholic churches here in Australia have been closed for a number of years [through the week] so do you think we have entered the time where Our Lady says through Pedro Regis? on the
    29 April, 2008. Message from Our Lady of Peace, 2990

Dear Sons and Daughters, an order will be given and the doors [of the churches] will be shut. Those who are consecrated will not be permitted to fulfill their duties, and the faithful will weep and lament.

Q2]
    I remember reading a post by a member of the MoG forum that suggested that when Pope Benedict retired as the visible head/pontificate of the church but he kept His Ministry as Pope, do you believe that this is what could be refered to by Our Lady through Pedro Regis? on the
    March 19, 2005, Message 2497

Dear Sons and Daughters, a great ship will be on the high seas, and all aboard will be surprised by Christ in front of them. A divided reign [true and false church] and an empty chair. The existence of two kings [true and false pope] will spread great confusion throughout the world, but God will come to the aid of His people.

Q3]
    Do you think that "what is precious [Sacrament]" that Our Lady refers to below could be the sacrament of Marriage? April 17, 2009. Message 3148 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil

Dear Sons and Daughters, an arrogant king [false pope] will divide the Church [schism]. His orders will be obeyed and what is precious [Sacraments, "o Sagrado"] will be thrown out. A great spiritual confusion is on the way.

Q4]
    If a false pope arises either now or in the future..... How will we know who to listen to when Our Lady says to.....Listen to the voice of the successor of Peter? in the quote of
    10 July, 2009. Message 3184 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil

Dear Sons and Daughters, fill yourselves with love of The Lord. If you live in love you will be able to build a more just and fraternal world. You are called to imitate Jesus in your words and deeds. Don´t close your hearts. I am your Mom and I am with you to lead you to Him Who is your one and only true Savior. Bend your knees in prayer. Look around and you will be able to perceive the great spiritual confusion which has spread everywhere. Pay attention. The day will come when few walk in the truth. A big and greatest enemy of the Church will unite the enemies that already exist. It will be a difficult time for the church. I ask you to not stray from the truth. Listen to the voice of the successor of Peter and do not let yourselves be contaminated by the novelties of the devil. Flee from false doctrines and be faithful to the one and only true Church of Christ.

And also in the quote........

23 December, 2008. Message 3098 from Our Lady of Peace, Maceió, Brazil

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your Mom and I come from heaven to bless you and offer you My love. Be dócil and seek to imitate My Son Jesus in everything. Let the Grace of The Lord transform you. Don´t back away. Receive My appeals and I will lead you to a high point of holiness. I encourage you to give testimony everywhere to My messages. I know what you need and I will speak to My Jesus for you. Rejoice, for you have a special place in My Immaculate Heart. Bend your knees in prayer. Humanity is sick and needs to be cured. Open your hearts and you will feel the presence of Jesus in your lives. Don´t remain in sin. You belong to The Lord, and the things of this world are not for you.The Church of My Jesus will carry a heavy cross. The day will come when there will be two thrones, but only on one will be the true successor of Peter. It will be a time of great spiritual confusion for the Church. Stay with the truth. Listen to what I say and remain firm in the faith. This is the message that I transmit to you in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be in peace.

I suppose these are silly questions but with all the negativity written about Our Holy Father at the moment in regards to his confusing words and his apparent breaching of doctrinal teachings, it makes one wonder.

20. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, June 26, 2016, given to Angela

This afternoon I saw a very great light, and there in front of me was the world, very large. On both sides were two angels kneeling in pure white robes, they shone so much that they were white. Then behind an immense host gradually appeared, emanating beautiful rays: they were colorful and filled the woods.
    Then Mother appeared, all dressed in white, she was most beautiful, even the mantle that enveloped her was white. Her hands were clasped and between them she had a long rosary of resplendent light. Mother's feet were placed on a long stream.

"Dear children, today I come to you as Queen and Mother of Peace.
    My dearly beloved children, thank you that today that you have again received and responded to this call of mine.
    My dearly beloved children, today once again I come here among you to ask you for prayer. Pray children, pray. Prayer is the strongest weapon for being able to defeat evil.
    My children, I come to you today once again to ask you for prayer for the Church. Little children, I beg you not to abandon me but to listen to me with joy and love.
    Little children, the Church is about to pass through dangers and setbacks. Pray, children! "
    Then I saw the Holy Father (Pope Francis) on a kneeler, who had his face in his hands and was praying.
    "Pray children, because what could happen could change many things.
    My children, pray for the conversion of humanity and for the salvation of souls. My children, the time is very short and you still do not listen to me, and so often you act on your own.
    I am beside you and hold your hand and you nevertheless take wrong turns and let yourselves be deceived by the false beauties of this world, which so often distance you from the truth.
    Pray, pray, pray. "
    Finally Mother blessed everyone. In the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

josephite likes this.