Woman Attacks ISIS

Discussion in 'Inspirational Stories' started by padraig, Feb 14, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Wow, the old lady was very wise and courageous. God Bless her.

Krizevac likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

She reminds me of my grandmother, Bless her. I think she was led by God.

I hope they did not hurt her. If I knew my Bible the same way she knows the Q'uran I would be a proud and happy man.

Did you notice she was doing prophecy?:);)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    kathy k likes this.
  4. Charlie Johnston

Charlie Johnston Archangels

I am informed that it is primarily through the women of Islam that it will be converted through the intervention of Our Lady of Tepeyac. And so it begins, I hope. God bless this woman and her prophetic courage.

Jeanne, kathy k and miker like this.
  5. Leo

Leo Principalities

Interestingly, there were recent sightings in the night sky of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Northern Iraq. These apparitions, which occurred over the town of Alqosh on the night of Wednesday, January 21st, 2015 - the first night of a crescent moon. Reports say that the Blessed Virgin was seen in the sky, fully visible to the masses on the ground, over the Assyrian Christian town of Alqosh, which is one of the only regions in this part of Northern Iraq that has not succumbed to the threat of ISIS.

If one looks at the feet of the image of Our Lady imprinted on the tilma, one sees that she is standing upon the crescent moon, which is the symbol of Islam – a symbol that has been carried historically on the flags of many Muslim armies throughout history.

http://www.onepeterfive.com/the-two-guadalupes-mary-and-the-crescent-moon/

It is said that many of the witnesses anticipate that Mary will reappear when the moon is in the next crescent phase - February 20th.

Jeanne, kathy k and miker like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

Still praying for her.##

It just shows

God can surpise

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Interesting article here:

http://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-recent-marian-apparitions-in.html

Jeanne likes this.