Wife's dream of Padre Pio

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by "Quis ut Deus", Jan 23, 2024.

1. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

My wife had a very vivid dream of Padre Pio last night and was in tears and very emotional telling me about it this morning.

She found herself in his cell and he was sitting in a chair quite beautiful fresh face but he was old and feeble, as she approached him and knelt down before him she said is it really you, he smiled lovingly and took both her hands, she immediately got a little embarrassed and in her mind thought Oh my I hope you cant read my soul, he tightened his grip on her hands smiled and started to chuckle with laughter. He then said daughter the mass, the mass remember what I taught yous about the mass read my readings on the mass, at that point he became very tired and she helped him form his chair and put him into his bed as she was fixing his blankets a very evil looking man who was at least 7 foot tall came into the room and his evil presence filled the room she became worried but noted that Padre ignored all what was happening.

Padre Pio Quotes on the Holy Mass
    “Every Holy Mass, heard with devotion, produces in our souls marvelous effects, abundant spiritual and material graces which we ourselves, do not know.”
    Padre Pio

“If we only knew how God regards this Sacrifice, we would risk our lives to be present at a single Mass.”
    Padre Pio

“The earth could exist more easily without the sun than without the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.”
    Padre Pio

“As long as you receive Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament every morning, you must consider yourself extremely fortunate.”
    Padre Pio

“The Mass is infinite like Jesus. . .Ask an angel what the Mass is, and he will reply to you in truth,”I understand what it is and why it is offered, but I do not, however, understand how much value it has.” One angel, a thousand angels, all of Heaven know this and think like this.”
    Padre Pio

“Many times a day I present your heart to the Eternal Father. ..and I present it to Him without fail at Holy Mass.”
    Padre Pio

“Renew your faith by attending Holy Mass. Keep your mind focused on the mystery that is unfolding before your eyes. In your mind’s eye transport yourself to Calvary and meditate on the Victim who offers Himself to Divine Justice, paying the price of your redemption.”
    Padre Pio

2. josephite

josephite Powers

A beautiful confirmation of where we are and how to approach the evil of today.

Padre Pio ignored this gigantic evil (that entered his room), remaining at peace in his everyday life, even though his everyday physical life consisted of help from others.
    What a great message to all of us.

Thank you QUD.
    Who is like unto God!

St Michael and St Joseph, Pray for us. Amen

3. padraig

padraig Powers

What a really beautiful dream! Our God is the Lord of time, in Him there is no present , past or future , only the Eternal Now. Perhaps your wife was allowed to go back to a time when Padre Pio really, really needed a bit of help and was able to be there for him.:)

Mary's child, sparrow, sterph and 3 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Brought me to tears.
    Throngs and throngs of people to be with him

5. padraig

padraig Powers

Its the same with the Garden of Olives. Throngs of saints from all down the ages with Him and keeping Him company in His hour of need.

[​IMG]

Mary's child, LMF, sparrow and 4 others like this.
  6. PNF

PNF Archangels

Padre Pio: “When attending Holy Mass, renew your faith and meditate on that Victim who is being immolated for you in order to appease Divine Justice. Do not leave the altar without shedding tears of pain and of love for Jesus who was crucified for your eternal well-being.”

Now compare the prayer of the Traditional Mass vs the most common Novus Ordo replacement (https://catholic-resources.org/ChurchDocs/RM3-EP1-4.htm):

From The Traditional Roman Canon
    "Therefore, O Lord, as we celebrate the memorial of the blessed Passion, the Resurrection from the dead, and the glorious Ascension into heaven of Christ, your Son, our Lord, we, your servants and your holy people, offer to your glorious majesty, from the gifts that you have given us, this pure victim, this holy victim, this spotless victim, the holy Bread of eternal life and the Chalice of everlasting salvation.

Be pleased to look upon these offerings with a serene and kindly countenance, and to accept them, as you were pleased to accept the gifts of your servant Abel the just, the sacrifice of Abraham, our father in faith, and the offering of your high priest Melchizedek, a holy sacrifice, a spotless victim."

VERSUS

From Eucharistic Prayer II from the Novus Ordo
    "Therefore, as we celebrate the memorial of his Death and Resurrection, we offer you, Lord, the Bread of life and the Chalice of salvation, giving thanks that you have held us worthy to be in your presence and minister to you."

Now, which prayer helps you meditate on "that Victim" who was crucified for your "eternal well-being?" Which prayer helps you contemplate the eternal meaning of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass? This is what Padre Pio told us to focus on.

On the other hand, which prayer presumes that the person attending the event is already held to be "worthy" to be in God's presence and that they are celebrating a "thanksgiving," precisely for already being "held worthy?" Does that sound like what Padre Pio is talking about?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2024
    Liza, DeGaulle, sparrow and 1 other person like this.
  7. Basto

Basto Archangels

Father Ernesto María Caro, from Mexico, breaks down in tears during the Consecration.

Mary's child and DeGaulle like this.
  8. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Given the accounts of Padre Pio's appearances to people, even after his death, could this have been more than a dream...?

Basto, AED, PNF and 1 other person like this.
  9. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Truly a blessing and a confirmation! Thank you Quis.:love:

10. Basto

Basto Archangels

I thought that too.

Mary's child and DeGaulle like this.