1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Future of the United States of America.

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, May 5, 2010.

1. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

Yes, I suppose they can - and will :(

2. Beth B likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

Dolours, Rose and sparrow like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

Booklady, Don_D and sparrow like this.
  5. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

That was amazing... and to think, that was almost 10 years ago! We can see where the culture of death has led us. And here we are at the moment of decision.

Wisdom 2: [12] Let us therefore lie in wait for the just, because he is not for our turn, and he is contrary to our doings, and upbraideth us with transgressions of the law, and divulgeth against us the sins of our way of life.

Lord have mercy...

6. padraig

padraig New Member

I love the quote from St Cyprian of Carthage, preparing his own flock for their coming martyrdom in the Persecution of the Emperor Valerian. Here is an exerpt from his letter to Pope Cornelius:

https://www.crossroadsinitiative.com/media/articles/letter-pope-cornelius-st-cyprian/

'Dearest brother bright and shining is the faith which the blessed Apostle praised in your community. He foresaw in the spirit the praise your courage deserves and the strength that could not be broken; he was heralding the future when he testified to your achievements; his praise of the fathers was a challenge to the sons. Your unity, your strength have become shining examples of these virtues to the rest of the brethren.

Divine providence has now prepared us. God’s merciful design has warned us that the day of our own struggle, our own contest, is at hand. By that shared love which binds us close together, we are doing all we can to exhort our congregation, to give ourselves unceasingly to fastings, vigils and prayers in common. These are the heavenly weapons which give us the strength to stand firm and endure; they are the spiritual defenses, the God-given armaments that protect us.

Let us then remember one another, united in mind and heart. Let us pray without ceasing, you for us, we for you; by the love we share we shall thus relieve the strain of these great trials.'

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    AED and sparrow like this.
  7. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Thanks Padraig, she had a way of explaining things that just seemed so clear. Also, she was very witty and had such a great sense of humor. :)

Booklady, Sunnyveil and sparrow like this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

She was a great saint. I hope to live to see her canonised.

9. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod Staff Member

We visited in 1998 and 1999. All my kids had a big hug and a kiss from her. Does that make my kids relics?

RoryRory, sterph, Dolours and 4 others like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Here is an alarming alleged message of what is coming to America

Sunday, February 26, 2017
    I SAW THE TRIBULATION-TELL MY PEOPLE PERSECUTION WILL COME TO AMERICA

In the early morning hours of February 17, 2017, a had a powerful night vision/ dream. All of my physical senses and emotions were very acute as I experienced what it will be like towards the very end of the great tribulation, after the remnant church has been taken. (I am not commenting here on the timing of the church being transformed.)

I found myself suddenly running with a group of other believers who had come to know Yahushua, but only after the remnant was removed. We were living underground in hiding, in a large but dark abandoned building of some sort. There was no electricity, and had not been for some time. I saw oil lamps and candles everywhere and it was the only light we had. We all were dressed in oversized clothing and head wraps, doing our best to stay as inconspicuous as possible. There were times we had to go out for items such as salt, and oil, and would barter with things we had found and collected for this reason. Food was scarce to say the least. Water was also something we were having to look for constantly, and most important for survival.

As we traveled, we would do so only in the early pre-dawn hours, or at sunset, to do our best to avoid being targeted and taken away to be killed. I was told by Father this was the United States, after many of the judgments had happened, and He made me to understand that millions had died. The streets were very empty, there were only a few small businesses opened, and everything was run by the NWO. Martial law kept everyone in check, and as we traveled, we were watched and controlled by gunpoint. There were certain paths that had to be taken and if we were found traveling any other way, we were shot instantly. We never spoke while outside of our building.

There were open crucifixion's in the streets, a gruesome and horrible sight, of anyone who publicly confessed Christianity. The bodies once dead were then left where they hung. Christianity was long gone in this country. Our group did the best we could to go at night and take these precious souls bodies back to where we were hiding, although we had no way to properly bury them. I saw rows of them on a far wall of our hiding place, wrapped in sheets and blankets as this was all we had. I remember discussing with the others what we were going to do with these martyrs.

It was a terrifying vision, one I will not ever forget as these prophetic encounters are more than real. I felt the tangible fear and smelled and saw more acutely than we do here now.

When it was over, Father's exact words were: "Tell My people, tribulation will come to the United States."

That was all I heard in direct words. This message is yet another warning for all those who continually reject Yahushua's sacrifice in the here and now, and have not taken seriously the future they face if not born again. Of course many will die in disasters and judgments, yes, but what if you are one of the ones that lives??? Father wants you to know, this could be your fate. Please take this message very seriously if you are lukewarm, or have not accepted Yahushua HaMashiach as your personal Savior and King. This is so very real, and this will come to pass, just as all His words have. Time is not on your side.

For those of you who do read these words, who do follow Yahushua and have accepted Him, do not be afraid to send this to family and friends. You have nothing to lose, as those who follow Yahushua have lost it all anyway, the earth is not our home. Pass this along to everyone as a warning. One day, it will be too late....

Love and shalom,
    Julie

Booklady likes this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

P

You are very, very blessed!

Texas Mama of 2 likes this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank him from all of us that wish he was our priest!

Dolours and sparrow like this.
  13. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

Yes, but only 3rd class. ;)

I remember seeing her wake (?) the night before her funeral, how at the end of the service the friars rolled her casket down the aisle while they took rosaries from the people and briefly touched them to her before returning them to the people. It took me a while before I realized that if she ever IS declared a saint, then these rosaries would become 3rd-class relics.

As a further aside, the commandant of Auschwitz was a fallen-away Catholic. After Fr. Maximilian Kolbe was executed (by being injected with carbolic acid) and his body cremated, the commandant is reported to have said, "Hmph. A saint without relics." However, after the war the priests that had served with him when he had been arrested went through his belongings and found his hair brush. From that, they extracted a number of hairs with skin tags. So we indeed DO have 1st-class relics of Fr. Kolbe.

Dolours, sparrow and BrianK like this.
  14. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Fatima, is this a protestant site?

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yes, Julie is Protestant with some very profound messages. IMO, all of her messages fit within the Catholic prophetic consensus from my study of them the past few years. I am sure many will easily dismiss her messages for one reason or another, but at this time I do not.

Booklady likes this.
  16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

In reference to Julie's messages I posted above, this is not an easy one to ponder on, as it will require an extraordinary amount of faith and grace to live in these last day's of God's purification. However, we know that God's angels will be very busy assisting the remnant in their refuges. I will have to ponder and pray about sending this message to some of my grown children, as they have heard me speak of this period of time for over 20 years and most of them doubt or dismiss prophecy by now, since the dire part of the tribulation was delayed, because of the Consecration to the World that Pope John Paul did on 3/25/84. I sometimes wonder how many have grown weary of Catholic prophecy from Akita, Fatima and all the others and settled back into the world. Perhaps as many as have been converted, since this time, who were walking in the way's of the world and found the faith. Only God knows.

17. Thank you, Beth, we certainly are! :)

18. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

We were blessed to live down the street from Mother Angelica's Monastery and Shrine, and when I first met her I knew immediately that I was in the presence of a Saint! Another Saint was Deacon Bill. They are interceding for us.

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh, lucky you Lynn!

Booklady, AED and fallen saint like this.
  20. heyshepard

heyshepard Principalities

You are truly bless. I really enjoyed Deacon Bill!

Booklady likes this.