1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary.' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

These messages truly lift the veil....and we see that what is within the "other side" is never ending, but from here, only as yet a taste that causes one to always want more!

3. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Book of Heaven - March 23, A.D. 1910

"My daughter, I recommend that you not get out of my Will, because my Will contains such power as to be a new Baptism for the soul - and even more than Baptism itself. In fact, while in the Sacraments there is part of my Grace, in my Will there is the whole fullness of It. In the Baptism, the stain of original sin is removed, but passions and weaknesses remain. In my Will, since the soul destroys her own volition, she also destroys passions, weaknesses and all that is human; and she lives of the virtues, of the fortitude and of all the Divine qualities."

Mario and Patty like this.
  4. lynnfiat

“My daughter, you have said nothing about the creation of man - the masterpiece of the creative power, in whom, not in sprays, but in waves, in rivers, the Eternal One poured His love, His beauty, His mastery; and taken by excess of love, He placed Himself as the center of man. But He wanted a worthy dwelling; so, what does this Uncreated Majesty do? He creates man in His image and likeness. He draws a breath from the depth of His love, and with His omnipotent breath He infuses life in him, endowing man with all His qualities, proportioned to a creature, making him a little god. So, everything you see in Creation was absolutely nothing compared to the creation of man. Oh! how many more beautiful heavens, stars, suns, He extended in the created soul; how much variety of beauty, how many harmonies. It is enough to say that He looked at man created, and He found him so beautiful as to become enamored with him. And jealous of this portent of His, He Himself made Himself the custodian and possessor of man, and said: ‘I have created everything for you; I give you dominion over everything – everything is yours; and you will be all mine.”

maryn and Patty like this.
  5. Mario

Mario Powers

lynnfiat,

This is a remarkable statement which speaks of surmounting the remnants of original sin in our souls. I recall when I conducted a retreat with St. Elizabeth of the Trinity, she made a similar claim as recorded in Volume 1 of her Complete Works. This is something she wrote just 4 years prior to Luisa's above entry:

27. “The Lord brought me into a spacious place, because He was gracious toward me. . . .” 159 The Creator, seeing the beautiful silence which reigns in His creature, and gazing on her wholly recollected in her interior solitude, is enamored of her beauty and leads her into this immense, infinite solitude, into this “spacious place” sung of by the prophet, which is nothing else but Himself: “I will enter into the depths of the power of God.” 160 Speaking through his prophet, the Lord said: “I will lead her into solitude and speak to her heart.” 161 The soul has entered into this vast solitude in which God will make Himself heard! “His word,” St. Paul says, “is living and active, and more penetrating than a two edged sword: extending even to the division of soul and spirit, even of joints and marrow.” 162 It is His word then that will directly achieve the work of stripping in the soul; for it has this particular characteristic, that it effects and creates what it intends, 163 provided however that the soul consents to let this be done.

28. But it is not enough just to listen to this word, we must keep it! 164 And it is in keeping it that the soul will be “sanctified in the truth,” and that is the desire of the Master: “Sanctify them in the truth, your word is truth.” 165 To the one who keeps His word has He not made this promise: “My Father will love him and we will come to him and make our home in him”? 166 It is the whole Trinity who dwells in the soul that loves them in truth, that is, by keeping their word! And when this soul has realized its riches, all the natural or supernatural joys that can come to it from creatures or from God Himself are only an invitation to reenter into itself in order to enjoy the substantial Good that it possesses, which is nothing else than God Himself. And thus it has, St. John of the Cross says, a certain resemblance to the divine Being. 167

“Be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect.” St. Paul tells me “that He works all things according to the counsel of His will,” 168 and my Master asks me also to pay Him homage in this regard: “to do all things according to the counsel of His will.” Never to let myself be ruled by impressions, by the first impulses of nature, but to let the will gain self-mastery. . . . And for this will to be free, it must be, in the expression of a pious writer, “enclosed in God’s will.” 169 Then I will be “moved by His Spirit,” 170 as St. Paul says. I will do only what is divine, only what is eternal, and, like my Unchanging One, I will live even here below in an eternal present.

Safe within the Divine Will!

6. lynnfiat

I am very familiar with Elizabeth of the Trinity. Her writings are wonderful. Our dear Lord gives us so many avenues to learn about living in His Divine Will, if only people would "pay attention". I don't know that there are any writings as extensive as Luisa's on the Divine Will though. May His Kingdom come to reign soon! Fiat!

Mario likes this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

lynnfiat,

I realize your thread here doesn't appear to receive much traffic, and I know I personally don't post too often. But I do want you to know how much I appreciate everything you do. Keep it coming!:)

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

PotatoSack, maryn and MMarie like this.
  8. lynnfiat

Jesus thanks you! Bless you.

MMarie likes this.
  9. lynnfiat

“...what merit did man have that we created the Sky, the Sun and all the rest? He did not yet exist, nothing could speak to us. So that the Creation was a great work of marvelous magnificence, all gratuitous of God. And the Redemption, do you believe that man merited it? Indeed it was all gratuitous, and if he prayed to us it was because we made him the promise of the future Redeemer; he was not the first one to tell us, but we were. It was our decree, all gratuitous, that the Word might take human flesh, and it was completed when sin, human ingratitude, galloped and inundated all the whole earth. And if it seems that they did something, they were hardly drops that could not be enough to merit a work so great that gives of the incredible, that a God made Himself similar to man in order to put him in safety, and that he arrived to offend him so very much.

Now the greatest work of making my Will known, so that It could reign in the midst of creatures, will be a work all gratuitous of ours, completely gratuitous; and this is the mistake,, that they believe that it will be the merit and on the part of creatures; Ah! yes there will be, as the drops of the Hebrews, when I came to redeem them, but the creature is always the creature. Hence it will be our part all gratuitous, that abounding with light, with grace, with love to her, We will overwhelm her away in a way that she will feel strength not ever felt, love not ever experienced. She will feel our palpating Life beating alive in her soul, so much so that it will be sweet for her to let our Will dominate.

This life of ours still exists in the soul, it was given to her by us from the beginning of Creation, but he is so very repressed and hidden that It is as if she might not have It. It is like the fire under the ash, that covered and as crushed under her, she doesn’t feel the benefit of the life of his heat. But suppose a strong wind, the ash flees from over the fire and its life is seen and felt. Thus the strong wind of the light of my Fiat will put in flight the evils, the passions, that as ash hide the Divine Life in them and feeling It vividly, they will be ashamed to not let our Will dominate. My daughter, time will say all, and those that don’t believe will remain confused."

Vol. 32, Mar. 26, 1933