Almost every medication can do that to some people. I don’t think HCQ is having this particular set of side effects in Trump’s case. He has the best medical team available and they’re watching him like a hawk.
I know this isn’t suppose to be funny, but Padrig’s response is hilarious best laugh I’ve had all day...just love that Irish sense of humor. My sister has it. It’s just kills us. She very sarcastic. No one can sit with her in church. She always has a comment about something. Very dry, very funny Irish humor. It comes so naturally. Thanks Padraig!!! 2"]No I don't mind in the least. I'm glad we're not married though or we'd be getting Divorced.
Is that true? Is his a Vatican IP address? Because I was thinking yesterday that it might be coming from the Vatican. His comments are in sync with them..... Or was Padrig joking?
Yes, it can have some potentially serious side effects but they are relatively rare. It is not a medication that should be taken lightly especially for those taking it for long periods. I took it years ago for rheumatoid arthritis and am about to start taking it again with sulfasalazine for the same reason. I have to have my eyes checked regularly because it can cause blindness in some people. Also, it can cause stomach problems as well as a host of other side effects. I hope Ezdra does not get too frustrated and leaves. I enjoy the difference in opinion and hope he sticks around.
God Bless you in carrying your Crosses. I like to think the Good Lord gives us loads later in life to save us a little from the Fires of Purgatory. I wouldn't worry about the Holy Father I think he is on a plane trip somewhere very special like Amazonia, but after his inflight Press conference I am sure he will be back to set us all straight. You can't keep a good Jesuit down, sadly.
Can I just say that I have had a feeling about Ezdra for a long time; due to information in his posts, his intelligence and the different views/theology that he expresses. I believe he could possibly be a prelate/priest of our Holy Catholic church! and even possibly situated in the Vatican. You may all think I am crazy and maybe I am! I'm going out on a limb here....some of my thoughts regarding Ezdra and his seeming contradictory positions. If Ezdra is a priest/deacon serving now from the Vatican, I believe he may have had progressive formation by many of the compromised squeaky wheels in the hierarchy. These squeaky wheels have made a lot of noise over the last 50 years and as we know some hold positions of great power, teaching and other prominent positions in the church. But what if a flame of truth lives in Ezdra heart! placed there by our Holy Mother Mary (due to the prayers of his mother, grandmother, family etc) and he has come here to the MoG site, ready for battle (it seems), because he needs to make sense of his and our catholic faith and his current dilemmas! He may very well be trying to prove truth to himself! one way or the other, and he has been lead to the MoG site. I know..... Hey they are, Just my crazy thoughts!
I have taken Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) three times in the past, for a week at a time, in preparation for medical missionary trips to Haiti. It was rough on the stomach and was nausea inducing at times, like many medications, but otherwise harmless enough. Don’t believe the MSM hype against HCQ. It has nothing to do with medical science and everything to do with hatred of everything Trump and promoting new drugs and vaccines which benefit Big Pharma.
O My goodness I'm reading through this thread and have believed for a few weeks that maybe Ezdra is actually a priest situated in the Vatican and now I read that he is in fact situated in the vatican. Virgin most powerful, pray for us O Dearest mother of Sorrows pray for us. Amen Mother of the Apostles Pray for us Amen Mary look at your beloved sons, come to their aid, and Mother them now, lead and keep them, our precious priests in the truth. Amen
Wow I just had an epiphany!!! He’s in the Vatican. He thinks the current pope is the second coming. His native language is not English His syntax suggests it may be Spanish or Portuguese. (very similar). He hates America. He doesn’t see any “hard evidence “ that China violates human rights. He is... Bishop Sorondo!!!
Oh. It's not a literal fact. My Bad. I have had these thought about Ezdra (as above) believing he is looking for truth even though he comes across very jaded, and I have been praying for him. I will still pray for him. Virgin most Powerful pray for us. Amen
I don’t know Bishop Sorondo, but I do that pro abortion Jeffery Sacks sitting next to him. A Vatican favorite. This guy is absolute evil. Don’t kid yourself about the power and influence this Jeffery Sacks wields with the Vatican. He’s a major player loved by that gang. Yes, he is a Vatican favorite. Look him up. If this bishop is in league with him....well....you figure it out.