1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Black Beast, USA.

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by padraig, Feb 9, 2018.

1. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

When Donald Trump was elected President of the United States, having, myself, been worn down from all the constant attacks on him (despite my having told a brother-in-law that he would be next president of the US before he had even won the nomination and having been derided by him for it-I had a good laugh with him afterwards on that!) and been discouraged by the late polls that gave him almost no chance, I went to bed expecting to wake up to (uough!) President Clinton. The following morning, I was awakened by my good wife, telling me that Trump had won. My reply (in a just reawakened state, when my brain is rarely in top gear)? It was: "I hope they don't shoot him".

JFK met his own fate, very likely for being too frank about insider subversion. What would Krushchev, himself not the most evil of Soviet leaders, although the bar wasn't set very high), have had to gain by assassinating JFK? Trump runs the same risks, but has survived thus far in spite of taking the Deep State on baldheadedly. There might be one reason for his survival, apart from the Grace of God, methinks. Does anyone remember at his inauguration when that little on-off parade of military men, I think they were marines, occurred seemingly out of nowhere and with no explanation, at least in the commentary that I heard. I took this as a message that certain forces for good, in the still extant noble body of the military, were making a statement that they had the President's back, with the implication that they would tolerate no Deep State/Democrat/Freemason/Media coup-d'etat. Of course, I'm probably raving.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, having written this several times before on this site, I am still fearful for the United States because of her puzzling absence from so many private prophecies of chastisements and end-times. To those who might counter that this might prove an indicator of falsity or inaccuracy of the predictions, I would assert that, since quite a few of these mutually consistent prophecies were made well into the rise to greatness of the United States, their not opportunistically integrating the US into their predictions is actually more a support for their credibility.

We should pray for these United States.

2. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

I can't answer your question, but they have enormous devotion to the Blessed Virgin. Maybe others more knowledgeable can answer your apparition question.

Byron and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  3. CrewDog

CrewDog Archangels

I'd forgotten about that mini Military parade behind Trump during his inaugural address, Mick. I wondered about it at the time and thought it must be some kind of screw-up but ....... as these events are practiced and well orchestrated ... middling strange!!??
    The US is at a dangerous tipping point and BoobLand USA is oblivious. Tectonic Forces, man made/natural ... Spiritual? ... are in motion.
    We have discussed, endlessly, prophecy, seers, Scripture, Marian Apparitions, Divine Mercy Message, Muslim/Alien Invasions, History and the Vatican/Western Civilization sinking into the Abyss. Sooooo .... why do so many think the unthinkable is unlikely soon? We either have to start believing our lying Eyes-n-Ears, Faith-n-Scripture, History-n-weak Human Nature inevitably repeating itself or ... What!!??
    JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU!! .... and please save ALL here! AMEN!!! :)

Mary's child and DeGaulle like this.
  4. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

My expectation would be that, in the event of an attempted coup by the Deep Staters, likely assisted by certain eager Democrats (but not all) without a trace of a mandate, and enthusiastically backed by the fake news press, certain elements in the US Military would, in the interests of the Republic, endeavour to intervene, hopefully with much success and little bloodshed (probably best that some heads, literally, roll).

Mary's child, sterph and AED like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

I think you have accurately read the situation DeGaulle.

Don_D and Mary's child like this.
  6. CrewDog

CrewDog Archangels

“When you strike at a king, you must kill him.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Global Left/their "Media" have been striking Trump for two years have not come close. As the Palace Coup Scandals continue to unfold the LeftMedia and their Democrat Party Stooges will no longer be able to keep a lid on "Pandora"! The Usual Suspects will redouble their efforts to "Kill the King" and/or "Wag the Dog" with some horrific domestic or foreign "event" for distraction.
    The USA is sharply divided in ways not, ever, seen before! We are in uncharted waters full of U-Boats. I believe that The DC Swamp Creatures/Media have totally lost touch with the Producer &/or God-n-Gun Clinger Class USA and the Democrats have thrown this Class entirely "Under de Bus".
    I Hope-n-Pray that there are enough God Fearing Minutemen willing to answer the call as my ancestors did in 1775. It may well be, soon, as in those days of old, where grassroots Citizens working in concert with local police and State Guard units to "Do What Needs Doing". The Left controls the cities and even a few strategic ones dissolving into chaos can disrupt critical supplies and society. THEY have been practicing since Election 16 and the Thin Blue Line won't be able to cope especially if confronted with natural or foreign "disasters"!
    Since WWII, the Left and Hollywood have been doing their best to feminize and emasculate US Society. They have distorted History and demonized the terms Militia, Manly, Vigilante and Self Reliant. Same-Same The Church!
    We are That Generation that has to choose! Fight or surrender..... "Broad Sunlit Uplands or the Abyss of a New Dark Age".

GOD SAVE THE REPUBLIC & ALL HERE!!

7. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Don't forget that left's policy of feminisation and emasculation has, understandably, been most successful among their own. If it comes to a civil war, it will be the armed, transcendentalist, self-reliant and rugged ruralists (the ideal recipe for a guerilla force) against an unarmed (and unfamiliar with arms), materialist, leaderless, effete mob. Your opponents would be afraid to get mud under their fingernails, they'll soil themselves and run in the face of gunfire.

Mary's child and AED like this.
  8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Spot on!

Mary's child likes this.
  9. CrewDog

CrewDog Archangels

I'm afraid it will not be an easy fight! If this upcoming ShowDown becomes not only a Civil War but a Race War too .... as I fear it will ... The Left can depend on many former military trained People of Color .... including Muslims to join their side .... Drug Gangs and ex-cons too!?
    I just read an article today that talked about Drug Cartels recruiting former Mexican Army/Marines to man their private armies ... it seems that near 1400 have gone AWOL from "Elite" Units in the past 10 years .... to where!!??. Virginia just last year voted to allow ex-cons the vote ... 'cause they know it will be a near 100% Democrat take!
    We must depend on The Lord and St Michael to help and guide us!! The cities will be the worst but we have plenty of Zombie DopeHeads and Ex-cons "out in them woods" :(

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
    Ron Pic.gif

Mary's child, AED and DeGaulle like this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes, actually I think they believe in such apparitions than we do. Their spirituality centres more on the heart than the head and so opens doors.

Were they might have difficulty is with Our Lady appearing to Catholics; the question being why would Our Lady appear to , 'heretics'?

But they would be very open to Our Lady appearing to themselves

11. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Armies based on the criminal and the evil are usually chimeras and fold against serious resistance. How long did ISIS stay in the field once Trump allowed his forces to fight without both hands tied behind their backs? Even competent mercenaries are only reliable if the plunder is attractive enough-they would probably not be long realising that the over-privileged, excessively-rewarded, urban elites would provide the juicier pickings. The primary engine of a fighting force is the moral one. Ten thousand Athenians wiped out a Persian army of a million at Marathon, because the former had more to fight for, and die for.

AED and Mary's child like this.
  12. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Would there be such difficulty with their believing in our apparitions? I don't think there would be great resistance among Catholics to the notion of Our Lady appearing to the Orthodox. Wasn't a major part of the Fatima apparition a request for prayers for the Christians of Russia in anticipation of the monstrous evil that was about to be let loose upon them?

Mary's child likes this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

I don't mean to be too critical of the Orthodox , but they are coming from a very different place than us. If you were to imagine your grand parents or great grandparents, say 50 or a hundred years ago ; it might best describe.

I am generalising of course; some would be more open.

Think red neck Southern USA Baptist to the Whore of Babylon; somewhere along them lines..

Mary's child and DeGaulle like this.
  14. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

It wouldn't seem right for traditionalists like ourselves to be too critical of those who also remain traditional.

15. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Angels

I want to ask this question in some Orthodox Forum

16. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Yes. I thought at the time that he was sending a very pointed message to all present. Who can forget the inauguration speech he gave? He minced no words that day. Not a single one.

AED and Mary's child like this.
  17. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Is it any coincidence the MS13 arrests which have swept across the nation? No coincidences!

AED likes this.