1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

"Soon"?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by garabandal, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

All of this is true and this is why we need God's intervention SOON! Freemasonry is having its day and we were warned of this years ago via Father Gobbbi. Evil is knocking on our doors now. No way out of it but trusting in the Lord and prayer.

Byron, Booklady, fallen saint and 2 others like this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This recent message is what is happening now.....

While in Church during Mass Jesus spoke and told me to listen to the Gospel passage today because it was very, very important. After Mass during Adoration Jesus spoke again and told me that He wanted this Gospel passage to be spread and that whoever reads it needs to read it very slowly so they might understand that the time for the fulfillment of this Gospel passage is very, very near.

MATTHEW CHAPTER 13 VERSES 36 THROUGH 43
    THE EXPLANATION OF THE PARABLE OF THE WEEDS

Then, dismissing the crowds, he went into the house. His disciples approached him and said, "Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field." He said in reply, "He who sows good seed is the Son of Man, the field is the world, the good seed the children of the kingdom. The weeds are the children of the evil one, and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. Just as weeds are collected and burned [up] with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears ought to hear."

3. Glenn

Glenn Guest

It doesn't fit with Garabandal prophecy at ALL ! You will KNOW when the 2 stage Warning event happens, there will be NO DOUBT .

4. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Hi Glenn
    By 2 stage do you mean
    1 Tribulation (Communism)
    2 Aviso.
    I cannot recollect you using the decription '2 stage' for The Warning Event before.
    Or do you mean
    1 we will be shown the wrong we have done
    2,The good we should have done
    Or
    1 Confrontation with our sin
    2 education about our sin
    Or if I have got it wrong again - just put me right.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2016
  5. Dean

Dean Archangels

Thats why we keep you around Glenn so you can keep us on track with the timeline :)

Glenn likes this.
  6. Glenn

Glenn Guest

No . by 2 stage I mean, First the physical sign of what appears in the sky (as Conchita said ) " like 2 stars colliding "., the 2nd would obviously be the interior showing of all your sins,by God.

Booklady likes this.
  7. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Thanks Glenn - there I go complicating things - keep it simple Joe

8. padraig

padraig New Member

The world at the moment is spitting in the face of God as never before in all human history.

Because God is made beautifully crazy by His love for us, making His Heart ♥ an inexhaustible sea of mercy, that He does not hit back.

That His one wish is for our salvation, not our condemnation.

But the tip over point will come when by withholding His hand, God would cause our greater condemnation to a deeper place in hell.

This is what is meant by the Chalice brimming over.

Booklady, Ed Kleese and garabandal like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

But at the end of the day God dances too His own music, not ours.

It is when we pick Him up to place us in our laps like apussy cat to pet He is most apt to turn into a raging lion and bite the asses clean off of us.

Julia and garabandal like this.
  10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Ha, ha - lol moment!!

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

What I find interesting in this scripture is Jesus is referring to the "end of an age", not the end of the world and he referring to this world we live in as "his kingdom" where his angels will remove all sinners and evildoers. Well, its seems to me Jesus is speaking of our time, not something in the past or the future. After this His kingdom is purified his he will return (however, not in the flesh as will take place at the end of the world) and his will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven. A fulfillment of the Lords prayer. The era of peace our Lady of Fatima foretold after her Immaculate Heart Triumph's. This is where our hope needs to focus on throughout the tribulation.

Julia and earthtoangels like this.
  12. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

As we get deeper into the storm I find prayer more difficult - lately it's been almost impossible. There is a common pious opinion that many devils have been unleashed and are infesting the air, earth and atmosphere. I can well believe it. While for some the world goes on much as it always has, seen from the view of Heaven, there is a huge battle going on. I think it was at San Nicolas that Our Lady is reported to have said that two thirds of mankind are lost. When I read some of the posts on Facebook, I am stunned at the hardness of heart and the influence of evil on even 'good' people. I would ask God that 'if it were done, 't were best done quickly', but I don't see the full picture. As Pope Benedict said, all of us alive now were put in this age by God to do his will. This is all he wants us to do. I find it frustrating because although events seem to be speeding up, God has not intervened directly. I wish it would be soon, even if the Illumination of C were to frighten me almost to death. Yet God wills us to live in the now, and to trust in him in all things.

Dolours, Julia, sterph and 6 others like this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Interesting, but I have to say my prayer life has never been more active or stronger. I find myself just telling our Lord how much I love him all the time day and night. I love making visits to the Blessed Sacrament and keeping the family strong with our evening rosary. I can't imagine not wanting to pray and I hope I never have this feeling.

PotatoSack, Sorrowful Heart and Elly like this.
  14. Sorrowful Heart

Sorrowful Heart Principalities

I found a couple things help me with this greatly...

One of the easiest for me is keeping Holy Water and Blessed Salt at work. I Bless my office with them twice weekly. This made a huge difference for me. Who knows what people are bringing to work with them.

The other thing is I did is join the prayer group Christianorum Auxillium. Its a group of about 50,000 people who pray daily for deliverance. The prayers take about 10 minutes, and are excellent.

Clare A and sterph like this.
  15. sterph

sterph Principalities

I joined the Auxilium Christianorum as well. Also I keep a ton of sacramentals with me, on me, in my home and that has helped too.

Sorrowful Heart and fallen saint like this.
  16. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

I'm liking the site of the Auxilium Christianorum. I'm printing off the prayers now. Some time ago I put together a booklet of prayers connected with the Precious Blood, since there didn't seem to be one. The devotions of the AC invoke the Precious Blood a lot, which pleases me.

I find more and more that here at MOG, there is a real sanctuary. I just read at Spirit Daily about a new initiative called After School Satan, which is actually being run by some atheistic types who object to evangelical groups. I thought I'd have a look and see what they actually intend. Not really a good idea since I came away feeling very disturbed in spirit - these 'rationalists' are opening themselves to great spiritual danger. I was feeling the effects when I came here and found the references to this group which specifically prays against the demonic. Coincidence??? Probably not!! I do have holy water here and blessed salt. How does one get hold of holy oil?

17. Sorrowful Heart

Sorrowful Heart Principalities

get some olive oil, and ask your Priest to bless it

Clare A likes this.