Someone must be wrong!

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Malachi, Oct 21, 2015.

1. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Rescue/Illumination/Warning seem different terms for the same phenomenon. Not all can be rescued as this would deny some their right of rejection, but many are simply ignorant of reality not from malice, but from poor cathechisation and from brain-washing by the satanic politico-media complex and will hopefully receive a shocking illumination from this warning and embrace the rescue offered.

Jeanne likes this.
  2. josephite

josephite Powers

I know how insignificant, one person is, in the overall scheme of things.

Some people are of great import and others nil.

I ask God to bless all of the MoG forum.
    Including myself and family.

The small things in life are often overlooked in favour of the great things and many trials await those that wish to be small!

Please pray for me.

Booklady, kathy k, hope and 5 others like this.
  3. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

May our Lord grant you Peace Josephite :) will pray for you...call on papa JP2, its his feast day today!

Booklady, fallen saint and DeGaulle like this.
  4. Charlie Johnston

Charlie Johnston Archangels

And of course, the phrase "minor apostasy" is a bit deceptive. As Pope Emeritus Benedict noted, the minor chastisement is the worst crisis in human history up to that point...only the Major Apostasy will be worse. I, too, am glad I will not be here for the Major Apostasy...God willing, I will spend heaven interceding for the poor faithful then.

5. padraig

padraig Powers

Heaven would be empty were it not for the prayers of mothers.:)

6. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes it all of our big chance. The Last huge outpouring of grace before the TIme of Justice.

DeGaulle likes this.
  7. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Charlie, another unrelated question for you that I thought about yesterday. Do you still think that Obama will not finish his term and that there will be no presidential election held next year?

AllyinNY and Amazing Grace like this.
  8. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Could this be the "warning/rescue"?
    "The glorious reign of Christ will correspond to a general flowering of holiness and purity, of love and justice, of joy and peace. For the hearts of men will be transformed by the powerful force of the Holy Spirit, who will pour out Himself upon them through the miracle of his second Pentecost. And souls will be enlightened by the presence of the Most Holy Trinity who will produce in them an extraordinary unfolding of all the virtues." (MMP, #505, 11/21/1993) The Feast of Christ the King

(A thought through meditation: I believe that by meditating on the Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary (Saint Pope John Paul II) there is revealed what is to come in the future, and possibly the sequence of such events.)

Jeanne and kathy k like this.
  9. AllyinNY

AllyinNY Angels

I am wondering this too. As things are going now, it looks like it will either be President Trump :eek: or President Clinton :eek:. Not having an election brings me little comfort because that means that Obama is still the president... but if he doesn't finish his term then what? :unsure:

10. MarysChild

MarysChild Principalities

I will be very surprised if Trump ends up getting the nomination (assuming our country doesn't collapse by then). I would bet that it will be either Carson, Cruz, or Rubio. Trump vs. Clinton would be an absolute nightmare.

11. Infant Jesus of Prague

Biden would be President... maybe Biden is following Charlies blog.

25th Amendment
    Section 1.
    In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

What happens when the presidency is vacated before an election? The Vice President becomes President, and then selects a Vice President that must be confirmed by both houses of Congress. What if something should happen to the President and Vice President at the same time? Then the Speaker of the House takes the presidency, and the President pro tempore of the Senate becomes Vice President. The line of succession then goes to the Cabinet members, in the order of their creation.

Order of Succession to the Presidency
    1 — President of the United States
    2 — Vice-President of the United States
    3 — Speaker of the House of Representatives
    4 — President of the Senate Pro Tempore (becomes VP when Speaker becomes President)
    (Cabinet Secretaries in Order of Post's Creation — see Unit 7)
    5 — Secretary of State
    6 — Secretary of the Treasury
    7 — Secretary of Defense
    8 — Attorney General
    9, etc. — Remaining Cabinet Secretaries

http://www.ushistory.org/gov/7c.asp

AllyinNY likes this.
  12. AllyinNY

AllyinNY Angels

I do understand the order of succession. However, if Obama's (and Biden's) term is supposed to end January 19, 2017, and assuming there is no election in 2016, how could Biden be president? It sound like to me, if Charlie is right, there will not be a president. Maybe the whoever is the Speaker at the time, takes over?

13. Infant Jesus of Prague

I believe Charlie did say a few different people will be fighting to run the show. Might have Biden for a time than someone steps up over Biden???

I might have this wrong its been awhile. Back in the 90s' President Clinton signed an executive order that if Marshall law was declared FEMA would run the govt. Was the buzz on talk radio back than.

Will search and try and find a link

14. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

If FEMA, then W. Craig Fugate would be running the show.

15. Charlie Johnston

That is a definitive statement and not subject to change, FP.

But holy cow, I say EVERYTHING is going to be upended and people here keep looking for who will be in charge based on the current system, which is going to be upended. Really?!

What I have said - numerous times - is that we will have a period of chaos which could stretch out for up to six months (most likely two to four) in which we will have a procession of would-be "leaders." But then God's plan will begin to emerge and we will regain stability as we rise to face the final confrontation between the Church and the anti-Church. I know very little detail about the period of chaos - but much about God's plan following it. I am not allowed to speak of it - but I CAN tell you that God's plan of succession has NOTHING to do with that provided for in the current system that is already collapsing around us.

Cathryn7, RoryRory, Booklady and 6 others like this.
  16. Infant Jesus of Prague

Can I least get a 50% on my test paper? I put my name on ito_O

Charlie Johnston and Bonaventure like this.
  17. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

I would like to throw my hat in the ring, then....;)

18. Charlie Johnston

Heh heh...you got it, Infant! and for that comment, I'm giving you 25 bonus points...so now you're passing.

19. Infant Jesus of Prague

No summer school ....wooo hooo TY sir ! :D

Charlie Johnston likes this.
  20. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Got it. I think old skinny legs has been sowing some uncertainty and throwing up some roadblocks to frustrate me but I will ignore it and keep my shoulder to the plow :)