Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

miker likes this.
  2. miker

miker Powers

I spent a few winters in Buffalo while attending UB so the fact there is no white stuff so far is really kind of crazy! Merry Christmas!

bflocatholic likes this.
  3. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

"Police Use Noise Ordinance to Stop Christmas Caroling Outside Abortion Clinic"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sus...op-christmas-caroling-outside-abortion-clinic

"Judges Refuse to Stop New California Law Making Pregnancy Centers Promote Abortions"

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/12/22/...w-making-pregnancy-centers-promote-abortions/

"VIDEO: Students Sign Petition to Ban 'Racist' Song 'White Christmas' from Radio"

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/videostudents-sign-petition-boycott-racist-song-white-christmas

GOD SAVE ALL HERE .... & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Barry and DeGaulle like this.
  4. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

It definitely does not feel like Christmas at all with the weather. I have not even switched to flannel sheets yet. I went to college near buffalo too and they were always white and cold.

5. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

When is the petition to ban "Red Sails In The Sunset" starting? All you describe above, CrewDog, are being carried on out of wilful badness. It is evil not merely to gain some personal advantage but done for its own sake (with the qualifier that the police would have been obeying orders-but someone decided to give them).

6. padraig

padraig Powers

Romans 8:22
    Future Glory
    21that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. 23And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body.…

DeGaulle likes this.
  7. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

it's Christmas Eve and 72 degrees in New Jersey.....I can't recall a warmer Christmas in my life.....

miker likes this.
  8. miker

miker Powers

Hi Donna- I'm in the NYC area so know what you are talking about. We decided to fire up the Bar-B-Q tomorrow and will grill some steaks- on Christmas Day! Never thought I would ever utter those words. Anyway, peace at this very special and holy time.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/12/23/warm-holiday-weather/

DonnaS likes this.
  9. miker

miker Powers

Julia, Barry and RoryRory like this.
  10. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

yes Miker...went out for a walk in shorts and short sleeved shirt. May have to put the a/c on tomorrow hosting Christmas. 3 hours of Prime Rib cooking and a houseful of guests will make things very stuffy....this is just crazy

miker likes this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

12. padraig

padraig Powers

13. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

Still Christmas Day on the East Coast usa.... walked out on my back porch and looked up to a FULLMoon with a Massive Arch around the moon. The Arch in daylight might look like a rainbow, but this had different shades of dark colors....so weird, a first for me. If Locusts come in the AM...yikes

Sam and DonnaS like this.
  14. miker

miker Powers

I hear you IJOP. We were on the my deck grilling tonight. We heard many neighbors doing the same. It was like July 25th, not December 25th. Crazy!

15. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

Just stepped outside....Full Moon and a GIANT Circle around the moon. Is not close to the moon its pretty far out.

Anyone else see it?

16. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

We had the AC on full blast all day (and the fireplace on also because, hey it's Christmas)....it was a beautiful day with 20 family members but everyone (Jewish, non believers and Catholics) felt something was very different about Christmas with the weather and terror threats this year....

17. padraig

padraig Powers

DonnaS likes this.
  18. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Beautiful Moon and Christmas Day in Arkansas :) .... but strange weather!. My flowering Quince is blooming, neighbors Azaleas in full glory, my Lizards were sunning themselves on my garden wall ... now 4-5" of rain next three days ... and flash flood watches ;-(

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!! ..... Merry 2nd Day of CHRISTmas!!

19. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

20. Barry

Barry New Member

Happy Christmas and new year to all on the forum.Stay safe and God bless.