Sign after sign after sign...

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Torrentum, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Eamonn

Eamonn Guest

2. Daria

Daria Angels

I always thought that Archangel Michael wept because there was going to be that horrible typhoon in Philippines in 2013 about November 8. I remembered when it happened that this date is a feast day of Archangels and remembered that weeping, too. Like a child I just thought that Michael knew everything in advance but was not allowed to prevent it...

3. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

Torrentum likes this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Looks like same thing happening in Spain - is there a radical shift to the Left in European politics?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31072139

God forbid that anyone is stupid enough to think that the Radical Left & Communism can save them!!

It is the big, interventionist, masonic inspired government state that has got us into the mess.

We need the state to become much smaller not bigger!!

Miriam, Fatima and Torrentum like this.
  5. Indy

Indy Praying

I think we are about to see an awful lot of these raised fist symbols as communism spreads across Europe. God help us all. This is from Spain today.

View attachment 2580

Like in Greece the party coming to prominence in Spain is lead by an atheist, Pablo Iglesias.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    Fatima and Torrentum like this.
  6. Torrentum

Torrentum Guest

Sign after sign after sign indeed....

7. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

8. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Bonaventure likes this.
  9. andree

andree Powers

Thanks for posting this, it's a shock to me too. I remember Bruce Jenner from the olympics. I read that his transition is being filmed in a docu-series, which is so sad. I'll offer my prayers and my communion for him today.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    Bonaventure likes this.
  10. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

Every time I think nothing can astound me, something does.

11. Torrentum

Torrentum Guest

Bonaventure likes this.
  12. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

13. Torrentum

Torrentum Guest

14. Torrentum

Torrentum Guest

15. Torrentum

Torrentum Guest

This story is significant due to the '1990 prophecy', a prophecy promoted Michael H Brown or spirit daily.com.
    http://www.spiritdaily.net/revelation1.htm
    This prophecy, which is not only featured numerous times on his site, but also was the main subject of at least one of his books, states that in 1994 a new evil would arise, that, even if abortion didn't exist, would be enough to cause chastisement. Michael Brown notes that in 1994, cloning was born (Dolly the sheep).
    So now, just today, we have the UK allowing the crayon of children with genetic material from three parents.
    Wow, diabolical disoriented times indeed.
    Frankenstein science at its most disgusting.
    How much lower can we sink??

Sanctus and Eamonn like this.
  16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

If this is the 'public face'.

Goodness knows what is going on in 'private'.

But God knows and He will end this generations fascination at 'playing god'.

Genesis 11v5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of Adam were building

It is one of the key reasons for the coming chastisements that a culture built upon pride and arrogance is destined to fall.

Miriam and Torrentum like this.
  17. Indy

Indy Praying

Torrentum likes this.
  18. andree

andree Powers

19. Lifesong

Lifesong Angels

It is hard to ignore the latest horror from Isis with the burning alive of the Jordanian pilot- have we ever seen such brutality on such a wide scale since the Nazi's? Evil seems to have been unleashed in a big way.

Torrentum likes this.
  20. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Torrentum likes this.