1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Request for prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Daniel, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

Praying, praying, praying!

Safe in the Father's Arms!

2. Mario

Mario Powers

As are mine.

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

3. John Walsh

John Walsh New Member

I need you all to pray for me fighting a very difficult battle .Thanks

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

:)Prayers going up

5. kathy k

kathy k Guest

I'm on it, John...

6. Prayers for all of you!!

7. Eamonn

Eamonn Guest

Praying Rosary now John for your intentions.

8. John Walsh

John Walsh New Member

Hi all.Thank you for your prayers,On Wednesday we bury a very dear friend of mine called Esther.We talked that if she died before me that she would help me and my wife from above.Last tuesday i spoke to her on the phone and my last words to her was "i love you" and she said the same to me.We did not expect that she would die a few days later but both myself and my wife often told her we loved her as she was a very sweet old lady. Today iasked you to pray for a difficult battle .Well let me tell you that your prayers are answered because through this forum today i found that on Our LADY OF FATIMA there is a star of Esther which i never knew before and i have a statue of Our Lady of Fatima right beside me at my workplace for a number of years.Iheld the statue and tonight i spoke to a wonderful indian priest who has been an inspiration to me and now i know the battle is won and this is down to your beautiful prayers .So i thank and love each and everyone who prayed for me today and i will offer Mass for you all tomorrow .Ava Maria of Fatima John

Mario, Eamonn and Indy like this.
  9. Prayers going up for all on the forum, especially those of you in difficulty at this time.

10. Mario

Mario Powers

Amen!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

11. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Dear friends, unable to start new thread. Request prayers for an old man who is dying. Catholic but has lived his life far from, will not have anything to do with God it would appear. Please it would be wonderful if you could remember him when you say the rosey and when you are at Holy Mass. His name is Brendan. Gods Blessing. Peace and Joy.

12. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Praying for this gentleman in hopes that he seeks God before his final hour.
    Alot of us understand as we know of people who have left the faith.

An Guilbneach and Seagrace like this.
  13. An Guilbneach

Thanks Mary's Child. the good Lord will bless you.

Mary's child likes this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Will most certainly pray for the grace of final repentance for Brendan

An Guilbneach and Mary's child like this.
  15. Shae

Shae Principalities

I will pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet for Brendan, a powerful prayer for the dying, even the most hardened of hearts.

16. Seagrace

Seagrace Angels

From me, for Brendan:

Prayer for the Faithful in their Agony
    O most merciful Jesus, Lover of souls! I pray Thee, by the agony of Thy most Sacred Heart, and by the Sorrows of Thy Immaculate Mother, cleanse in Thine own blood the sinners of the whole world who are now in their agony and about to die this day.
    Heart of Jesus, once in agony, pity the dying.

17. An Guilbneach

Thank you, one and all for your prayers The lives of some people are so dark and this poor man is in a very dark place right now. In the mistery of things we are all sisters and brothers in Christ.
    OREMUS PRO INVICEM ( Let us pray for one another ) Peace and Joy.

RoryRory, Mario, AED and 1 other person like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

He will be in my prayers tonight. I will call on the Blessed Mother who I know fights to the end to bring her children home to the Sacred Heart. Andiwill pray at my hour of adoration tomorrow. God bless.

An Guilbneach, RoryRory and Seagrace like this.
  19. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I have offered some prayers for Brendan and will include him in my prayers at tomorrow's Mass and Divine Mercy devotions.

An Guilbneach likes this.
  20. Don_D

Don_D Powers

He sounds very much like my father Guilbneach. I will pray for him as well. It is wonderful that he has someone like you in his life.

An Guilbneach and RoryRory like this.