President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I remember that. I saw it as more troubling than inspiring but it was probably meant to be that way.

Sam likes this.
  2. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

I think it's where the Emperor Trump meme started.

3. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, I think they are now consciously moving to invoke civil war to curb what they already know is coming but refuse to acknowledge. They are on their heels and it's becoming obvious. We will probably start seeing calls for secession on the parts of states now from both sides as well. All of this is a distraction just like Covid.

No, if I remember right that was around a bit before that in a very limited sense but it was confined to some message boards and was a joking kind of thing. It was definitely the first time I saw any public display of it though.

WTW likes this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

And that means military tribunals.

WTW likes this.
  5. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

As I wrote to my sister last night, I'm a history geek. One of the things that set off the American Rebellion was the growing belief that the official courts could not be trusted; that the colonists would not get an honest hearing in front of any of them, that any British soldier accused of a crime against a colonist would be found not guilty and freed. In every nation and time where a citizenry rose in rebellion against its leadership, one key factor in fomenting that rebellion was that belief that justice could not be obtained by the established legal system. We've seen that in America in the "Black Lives Matter" movement. If the SCOTUS declines to hear the Lee case, then it would appear that First Amendment notwithstanding, no citizen has the right "to sue for redress of grievances" if that grievance does not include physical harm or financial harm.

Beth B, Mary's child, AED and 2 others like this.
  6. WTW

WTW Guest

I remember the same. TheDonald message boards have been calling him GEOTUS for years. I don’t think it was meant to be offensive to God or Christians. In fact I’ve seen many people over the past few years post about their conversions to Christianity or at least a positive change in their beliefs towards Christianity because of Donald Trump and how miraculous it was for him to even become president.

7. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

These new filings fix the problem of standing by getting someone, one of the electors, in each of the four states, plus Arizona and Nevada. If SCOTUS refuses to hear any of these cases on the basis of "standing", then my earlier posting stands: the SCOTUS is denying the right to sue the government if you are not physically or financially harmed by them.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump...yle-election-challenges-giuliani_3615492.html

8. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

We have to consider that angels, so much more ontologically superior, intellectually, might filter their message through the contemporary vernacular. They are, literally, 'messengers'-their role is to communicate. 'Sheeple' is a word that carries quite a bit of information-it connotes a lemming-like, and mostly ignorant, rush to follow the satanically-directed mob, while still indicating a potential for salvation. (Bear in mind that I've had quite a few glasses of very pleasant French white wine-about the only way to counter the house-arrest around here-so I might be talking through my hat; still, I think we're living in a prophetic age and typical of it is that so many of the prophecies are expressing the same fundamentals and seem god-fearing).

9. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

Sheeple is a pejorative, sneering word, totally not suited to angels. St. Michael comes to elevate us, not to sink to our level. How could he ever sneer at humans, who are created in the image and likeness of God--He who dwells in the presence of God. (White wine sounds nice.)

Beth B, Clare A, WTW and 1 other person like this.
  10. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Of course, it might be. I don't think of it that way, but I understand that many interpret it differently. I think of the word as refering to people who are 'gullible', 'naive' and well-intentionedly directed like puppets by evil elites. Personally, I wouldn't attribute much individual blame. My own experience is of a lot of not very bright people who have been frightened out of their skins. They really believe COVID is as bad as catching Ebola and are easily manipulated. However, as one relatively sceptical about most private prophecy, as my record here clearly shows, I might have been over-compensating. Then again, there's this dashed wine, which has to be taken into account.

11. Sam

Sam Powers

President Trump designated Christmas Eve as a federal holiday.

On Friday, the president issued an executive order that requires "all executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government" to be closed on Dec. 24, Christmas Eve, giving federal employees a full day off.

When Christmas falls on Friday, as it has in years past, presidents have designated Christmas Eve as half days. Former President Barack Obama allowed half days in 2015 and 2009, and former President Bill Clinton granted a half day in 1998, according to Government Executive.

Trump has repeatedly emphasized the importance of Christmas during both his first term as president and as a Republican candidate in the 2016 campaign. During a youth conservative conference in 2019, Trump accused Democrats of "trying to take 'Christmas' out of Christmas."

"They're all saying Merry Christmas again," Trump said then.

Trump signs order making Christmas Eve federal holiday

Beth B, Don_D, WTW and 2 others like this.
  12. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Soap box, ballot box, jury box, cartridge box. We're getting toward the end. I don't think it's going to go the way most people think regardless of however much fearmongering and division is being shoved down our throats by the MSM.

Booklady and AED like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

"Everything old is new again."

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts and WTW like this.
  14. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

https://amgreatness.com/2020/12/11/...dit-of-22-dominion-machines-in-antrim-county/

Michigan AG and Sec. of State Block Results of Forensic Audit of 22 Dominion Machines in Antrim County
    By Debra Heine
    [​IMG]
    December 11, 2020
    A Northern Michigan judge has allowed Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel and Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson to block the results of a forensic audit of Dominion machines in Antrim County, where thousands of votes for President Trump were flipped to Joe Biden.

Chief Judge Kevin A. Elsenheimer last week issued an order granting a local man, William Baily, permission for a forensic examination of the county’s 22 Dominion tabulators.

Bailey filed a complaint on Nov. 23, arguing that there was election fraud in the Republican-leaning Antrim County, along with a violation of the “purity of election clause.”

A team of seven forensic investigators associated with Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) examined the voting machines for about eight hours on Dec. 6.

According to podcaster Steve Gruber of Real America’s Voice, “Judge Elsenheimer allowed the ASOG team of seven to capture images of the hard drives, thumb drives, and master thumb drives from the 22 townships in Antrim County.”

Gruber claimed on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” broadcast on Monday that the forensics team reported that the master thumb drive was missing but was later found in an unattended, “unsecured drawer.”

He said it is the first time anyone has done a “deep dive” into the machines. Gruber also said that on the day after Thanksgiving, “three townships found open ports in the machines.”

They were supposed to be able to release their results within 48 hours.

Because Dominion systems were used in 47 out of 83 counties, hard evidence that Dominion Systems were used to flip votes from Trump to Biden would be grounds to decertify the State of Michigan election results.

In his Dec. 4 court order allowing the forensic examination, Elsenheimer included a restriction on the “use, distribution or manipulation of the forensic images and/or other information gleaned from the forensic investigation” without court permission.

Nessell’s office said Elsenheimer’s order did not go far enough.

“We’d like to know more about what was obtained, what the intent is for the use of the images obtained,” said Assistant Attorney General Heather Meingast, noting “the disclosure of some elements of the tabulators could compromise their security in future elections.”

Elsenheimer, a Republican former lawmaker and member of former Gov. Rick Snyder’s administration, granted Meingast’s request to intervene in the case, but warned he would proceed in haste.

“I intend to move this matter quickly, aggressively,” Elsenheimer said.

Matthew DePerno, a lawyer for Bailey, argued that Benson shouldn’t be allowed to intervene because she should not have direct involvement in local elections.

A state Court of Claims judge dismissed a case against Benson earlier this month on those very grounds, DePerno pointed out.

“The court concluded there was no relief to be granted because elections are local and run by local officials,” he said.

DePerno said the investigation is ongoing and data are being reviewed. But based on what had been reviewed so far, Bailey would move to decertify the Antrim County certification and push the issue to the GOP-led Legislature, he said.

“We think there are serious issues, and we’re preparing right now a motion to seek relief from the court from the protective order,” DePerno said.

In his lawsuit, Bailey said he was one of the first people to notice a vote reporting error in Antrim County that put Biden thousands of votes ahead of Trump in the Republican-leaning county.

Bailey alerted a local election official and the votes were pulled down to fix the error. Trump later was shown to have a more than 5,000 vote lead in a county where about 16,000 votes were cast.

In his initial complaint, Bailey alleged that the Antrim County presidential election “lacked all accuracy and integrity.” But Elsenheimer in last week’s order focused on a proposed marijuana retailer ordinance in the Village of Central Lake, where a 262-262 tie was overturned by one vote after a Nov. 6 retabulation.

Three ballots were alleged to have been damaged, then reproduced to allow for retabulation. Bailey argued those ballots don’t show up in the final count.

According to multiple news reports, the snafu Antrim County was the the result of human error.

“The issue with Antrim County’s presidential results occurred after county Clerk Sheryl Guy failed to update Election Source software on all tabulators after performing an update to two of them,” the Detroit News reported. “The failure caused the machines to transpose results as they were sent to the county’s main software.”

Guy, however, reportedly told DePerno in the days after the election that there was “no way for human error to occur with what she did with the voting machines, Dominion software or the results of the election.”

She allegedly changed her story due to “tremendous pressure from others in the county and at the state level as well.”

Patrick Colbeck, an election challenger from Wayne County who has testified before the state legislature, told Fox Business host Lou Dobbs that Judge Elsenheimer’s order allowing Nessel and Benson to prohibit the disclosure of the forensic results was like “the cardboard up on the window” at the TCF Center in Detroit.

“All of these people who are saying there was no election fraud are going deliberately out of their way to, filing court orders to prevent the dissemination of evidence of election fraud,” he said.

Beth B and Booklady like this.
  15. WTW

WTW Guest

I guess they thought they would’ve wiped the machines beforehand or they didn’t wipe them well enough. I was surprised they were able to get the machines to analyze in the first place.

Beth B and Don_D like this.
  16. WTW

WTW Guest

Beth B, Jo M, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  17. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

18. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Archangels

You’re exactly right, Julia, we ARE hoppin’ mad and we’re not going to let it stand!!! Please do pray for us and specifically that justice will be done and the rightful winner (President Trump) will prevail. It’s comforting to know that our brothers and sisters in Christ in Ireland are lifting us up to Our Lord and Our Lady.

Beth B, Sam, Julia and 6 others like this.
  19. Wes

Wes New Member

For the record I am no yellow coward democrat. I know in my heart that NO woman has a right to choose life or death.

Second, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Place your trust in him and all will be made new in the Kingdom of Heaven. Worrying about an election unnecessarily will only serve to ruin your heart and mind. Precisely when the devil begins to have his field day.

At this point in time, you should probably be more worried about the fact that the Pope is about to introduce a mass that will begin to change thousands of years of tradition. Read Mathew 24 in its entirety. Pachamama is here to stay. I mean, for crying out loud, the Vatican manger had a executioner, muslim and an astronaut in it. We have far more pressing matters to worry about then Joe Biden and his stolen election.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/2020-vatican-nativity-scene-meets-universal-ridicule-and-scorn

Beth B and DeGaulle like this.
  20. WTW

WTW Guest

I know you were responding to Julia but I’m concerned about all of those things at the same time. And as far as the election goes there are things we can and should do if we are in the US such as contacting our representatives, etc. We have a duty to fulfill the obligations of our state in life and for most of us I believe that includes a certain amount of participation in the political world.

Also, What is with the astronaut? I posted on another thread but the angel looks like a sarcophagus and it creeps me out. Strange.

DeGaulle likes this.