1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Predictions 2018

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Byron

Byron Archangels

Thank you Carol. A very interesting visionary. Paisios' prophecies may very well come true. I do want to mention that Jeremiah years before the destruction of Jerusalem warned that it would become a desolate wasteland, and that these lands would serve the King of Babylon. And there was an exile of 70 years during the reign of Nabopolassar. Jeremiah 29:10.

Carol55 likes this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

The difficulty with a lot of the Greek Orthodox prophesies I find is this. They have had a long dark history with Islam and so many of their prophesies could be linked, I suspect with wish fulfilment. For instance again and again they talk of the Turks being defeated and Contantinople being retaken, which seems highly unlikely. As well as this there is a very deep anti-Semitic/ anti Catholic anti Western vein running through a lot of it.

Of course we all views things view out own cultural lens but it seems so very fixed in this case that I find it off putting.

I love the Eastern Rite and the Orthodox spirituality a lot, but I think they can sometimes see things in a rather tilted way.

HeavenlyHosts and Carol55 like this.
  3. Dean

Dean Archangels

Your prediction is wrong, I thoroughly enjoy it ;)

4. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Well, we are off to a roaring start! :)

5. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Ha!
    And I thought I was going to be the only one on the thread with a correct prediction :)

6. CrewDog

CrewDog Principalities

I predict that 2018 is unpredictable .... so I'm keeping the Divine Mercy Message & Image close at hand. :)

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
    christmasholly6.jpg

7. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

Hahahahaha.....coughing.......hahaha!

Praetorian and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

9. AED

AED Powers

I honestly cannot think of one prediction for 2018. I can submit a wish list. That the deep state trying its silent coup in theUS will be stopped and unmasked. That Christians in the Middle East and China and Cuba will be safe and free. That the one Holy Apostolic Catholic Church will be rescued and restored. That all my apostate family members will have deep true conversions and return to the rescued and restored one Holy Apostolic Catholic Church.

And that this famous global warming will finally arrive and bestow a Virginia like climate on Maine. Hello Al Gore are you out there?

Dolours, sterph, Praetorian and 2 others like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Al Gore is probably huddled in his long Johns and his arctic anorak like the rest of us

11. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

HH, That's the best joke I have heard in awhile! Very good, hats off to you.

12. AED

AED Powers

Ditto!!!

HeavenlyHosts and Carol55 like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I grew up with a Greek father whose near and distant ancestors lived in Western Turkey and were shoved out to island of Lesbos, then they took a ship in 1920 to Ellis Island and USA
    I felt a pervasive atmosphere in our family exactly as you have described it
    Exactly!!!!

padraig likes this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Interestingly, Pope Francis visited Lesbos a few years back at the beginning of the refugee crisis
    since many of them had landed on the island which is very close to Turkey
    My cousin was able to trace my great grandfather to Turkey
    The Turks were driving the Greeks out around 1860
    He had to leave
    His brother was hiding in a tree according to family lore
    There have been successive waves of Greeks
    being driven out and Greeks returning
    over the centuries
    No one wants to give in and cry uncle

15. AED

AED Powers

The Greeks suffered horribly under the Turks in history. Now I heard on NPR (national pagan radio) that Turks are going to Greece to avoid Erdogan’s growing dictatorship. Crazy old world.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  16. Frodo

Frodo Principalities

The pope will answer the Dubia in a reversal of his policy. Most cardinals and bishops will not obey.

17. padraig

padraig New Member

St Paisios and his family were also displaced, refugees from Turkey to Greece as a child

This will leave it's mark

18. Dean

Dean Archangels

I predict the Pope will say things taken out of context that we get upset about.
    I predict the Pope will say things in context we get upset about.
    I predict there will be some of this world event held in Vatican City that we shake our heads at.
    I predict The Chastisement/Warning/Illumination or whatever it is we are waiting for won't come this year.
    I predict earthquakes will continue like they have for millennia and we will make a big deal out of them.
    I predict that unrest will continue to grow in the US as the media keeps driving a wedge with their anti-Trump agenda (and I am 2/3 anti-Trump myself)
    I predict the world will continue to teeter of control and our beliefs will be continued to be mocked and ridiculed and our leaders will not do enough to defend the truth.
    I predict prophecies will be continued to be posted on MOG and they will continue to be general statements that anyone watching the news could say.
    I predict any date mentioned in coordination with any prophecy will be wrong again.
    I predict the Pope will resign before the end of the year and that will further throw questions into Garabandal.
    I predict that last prediction will be wrong, but if not, then it is right.
    I predict I will have a better year than last year with finances and my daughter (who continues to struggle greatly), because if it is worse then I am losing hope.
    I predict many in the MOG group will continue to pray for me and my daughter Sarah and I love this group for that!

Happy New Year

19. padraig

padraig New Member

LOL :D

AED, Praetorian and indaiatubano like this.
  20. garabandal

garabandal Powers

(y) Be ye of good cheer lol