1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by sparrow, Nov 28, 2017.

1. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

I will pray for Andy and your whole family at morning Mass tomorrow.

sparrow, josephite and Seagrace like this.
  2. Seagrace

Seagrace Angels

Sparrow, for your son I am going to 2 prayers that have saved lives before - the Memorare, and another - just taking your loved one and placing him before the Miraculous Image, accessed through live streaming from the Divine Mercy Shrine in Krakow, Poland. These prayers were miraculous for me and I will beg God for that miracle for you too.

This is the live streaming link:
    https://livestream.com/accounts/114...=true&defaultDrawer=&autoPlay=true&mute=false

Dolours, Sam, sparrow and 3 others like this.
  3. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Seagrace, please explain what you mean by this. In what way is the 'placement' done?

4. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Have you perhaps shared about the miracle here on the forum? If so, please point me to the post.

5. josephite

josephite Powers

I am praying Sparrow.

If you have not already done so you could have a Mass said for your son 'it is most powerful!'; and ask your son's guardian angel to join you in your son's stead, when attending the Mass. At the consecration place your son spiritually, at the foot of the altar and trust in Our Lords Most Sacred Heart that is pierced for your son, Oh Blood and water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us I trust in Thee.
    Your son's angel will take all the blessings of the Mass back to your son.

HeavenlyHosts, Sam, sparrow and 2 others like this.
  6. CathyG

CathyG Principalities

I will keep both Andy and you in my prayers, Sparrow. I know your worry is very deep.

sparrow likes this.
  7. cornhusker

cornhusker New Member

Could you all say a prayer or two for me and my family today? I don’t normally ask for prayers as my needs are small (thank God) but today I need some help.

8. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

cornhusker, Absolutely. I will be praying for you and your family today.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    cornhusker likes this.
  9. Seagrace

Seagrace Angels

Click on the link. Hopefully, it loads right. Camera will focus on the original, miraculous image of the Divine Mercy. I then imagine I am right there before it and I offer the contents of my 'prayer cart' - when there are many needs, I load them all into my prayer cart and go before the Miraculous Image. I say, Lord, Here's my cart.

I don't know why, but no other words are needed. Maybe all Jesus asks of me is that I have faith. And hope. Some miracles were instantaneous. Some..... I know He wants me to hope.

10. Seagrace

Seagrace Angels

No, I haven't brought it up here. But it was related to demonic oppression, stemming from occult practices. The initial change in the person was immediate. Deeper conversion came about when I continued with the prayers - after I got hurt by this person again, that is:D

I love this 'prayer'. It's different. I've always been a lot about words. Words get me. I need words, even with Jesus. But through this way of praying I think He's trying to teach me to ...Let go, Relax, ..... and let Him be in charge. I've gone before this image even for myself. When I struggle with dislike, unforgiveness, anger, frustration. It has worked every time for me.

11. Seagrace

Seagrace Angels

I will pray.

cornhusker and sparrow like this.
  12. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

Thank you. I just finished watching the Mass!

SgCatholic and Seagrace like this.
  13. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

Will do...

cornhusker likes this.
  14. Mario

Mario Powers

You can count on it!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

cornhusker likes this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

On it!

cornhusker likes this.
  16. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Prayers said for you and your family.

And I'm not forgetting Sparrow's son.

cornhusker and AED like this.
  17. heyshepard

heyshepard Principalities

Cornhusker, Today my prayers will go up for you and your family. May God's peace be with you.

cornhusker likes this.
  18. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Dear Sparrow will offer Holy Mass tomorrow for your son Andy will not foget cornhusker either. My prayers are poor but Holy Mass thats a differant matter.
    My Jesus King of Mercy please help us Amen

cornhusker, Seagrace and Dolours like this.
  19. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Praying for you and your family cornhusker, may you be blessed with the abundance of our Lord's mercy, safe under the mantle of Mary.

cornhusker likes this.
  20. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

It is the feast day of St Andrew the Apostle today. I understand that he is also the patron saint of Scotland.
    As promised, I prayed for Andy and your family at morning mass, sparrow.
    May our Lord grant you all His Blessings and Mercy. Amen.

cornhusker likes this.