1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Our Lady of Revelation

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by padraig, Aug 15, 2017.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

It all adds up :cry:

Carol55 and AED like this.
  2. Dolours

Dolours Powers

The fifth of the Our Lady of Revelation sermons.

gracia, SgCatholic, AED and 4 others like this.
  3. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Wow!

I had no idea the errors of Russia went so deep. Not so much culturally as I am well aware of this but ingrained also into Orthodoxy itself. Thank you Dolours for posting this!

I see now how the cracks have been plastered over.

gracia, AED, Carol55 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

I have been most impressed by these revelations.
    I have listened to all the talks a couple of times.
    At the beginning of 2017 my one hopeful wish was to have the full third secret revealed.
    I think the information through Bruno provides this. A description of the missing text.
    A missing text that would answer why the 3rd secret should be revealed by 1960.
    A dialogue that should show some connection to what we have been previously told.That Apostasy would start at the top.
    A text that would mention the false ideas and theories that would enter the church and lead to a Pope who would deny the truths of the church.
    A text that would show the false Ecumenism and 'Diabolical Disorientation' that would lead to Apostasy.
    A text that would show the War and Martyrdom of a Pope.

Very interesting.

5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Bella Dodd's book "The School of Darkness" is available free online in pdf format. I haven't read it yet but intend to. Here's a link:
    file: The_School_Of_Darkness-Bella_V_Dodd-1963-274pgs-COM.sml.pdf
    If that link doesn't work, do a websearch for it. You should get a few search results. I found the book on a website named www.americandeception.com. I don't know anything about that website, only clicked on the link because my Norton security gave it a green light and the link took me direct to the pdf download.

Julia, Don_D and AED like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Yes Mac. I too believe these words of Our Lady bridge the gap with the third secret. It is worth listening to these talks more than once. They are both comforting and disturbing but they provide a road map.

Julia and Mac like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Bella Dodd told Bishop Sheen some very scary things that explain a lot about what is going on. There were corrupt people placed in the priesthood by the Communists back in the 30's and 40's and they went to positions of power over time. One thinks of weeds among the wheat. And Pope Leo's vision. I will try to download the book. Thanks for providing the link.

Julia and Byron like this.
  8. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Julia, Mac, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  9. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Don, Thank you for posting that.

I am not certain that #6 was posted:

I haven't watched either 6 or 7, maybe tomorrow.

Julia, Mac, Don_D and 2 others like this.
  10. Don_D

Don_D Powers

You are right, I thought that it had been posted. I watched it a while back.

This is such a good series and this last video really spoke to me on a personal level especially towards the end. I feel as if my journey into being shaped as a Catholic has been or at least to me is similar to the story of Noah and the Ark. The ark in my case is the Church and being able to take part in the Sacraments. Praying daily, repenting of my sin, taking part in penance for my transgressions. Shaping the mind to that of right thinking. Being given the grace to submit myself to God.

I agree with the Priest, time IS running out. The signs are all around us, we are in the midst of them. Yet, so many do not care anymore. Casually passing them off with a simple scoffing comment.

Julia, DivineMercy, AED and 1 other person like this.
  11. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! Mercy & Discernment

Is the info in this video included in the book by St Lucia?

12. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

Wow, I had no idea the Miracle of the Sun was repeated last year!

Carol55 and gracia like this.
  13. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

https://zenit.org/articles/pius-xii-saw-miracle-of-the-sun/
    Pius XII Saw “Miracle of the Sun”
    Handwritten Note Reveals Pope’s Experience
    November 4, 2008
    ZENIT StaffVatican Dicasteries/Diplomacy

By Antonio Gaspari

ROME, NOV. 4, 2008 (
    Zenit.org).- According to his own testimony, the Pope who declared the dogma of the Assumption saw the “miracle of the sun” four times.

This information is confirmed by a handwritten, unpublished note from Pope Pius XII, which is part of the “Pius XII: The Man and the Pontificate” display. The display opened in the Vatican to the public today and will run through Jan. 6.

A commissioner of the display and a Vatican reporter for the Italian daily Il Giornale, Andrea Tornielli, explained to ZENIT that the note was found in the Pacelli family archives. It describes the “miracle of the sun,” an episode that until today had only been affirmed by the indirect testimony of Cardinal Federico Tedeschini (1873-1959), who recounted in a homily that the Holy Father had seen the miracle.

Pius XII wrote, “I have seen the ‘miracle of the sun,’ this is the pure truth.”

The miracle of the sun is most known as the episode that occurred in Fatima, Portugal, on Oct. 13, 1917. According to the Fatima visionaries, Mary had said there would be a miracle that day so that people would come to believe. Thousands had gathered at the site of the visions, and the sun “danced,” reportedly drying instantaneously the rain-soaked land and spectators.

Confirming the dogma

Pius XII’s note says that he saw the miracle in the year he was to proclaim the dogma of the Assumption, 1950, while he walked in the Vatican Gardens.

He said he saw the phenomenon various times, considering it a confirmation of his plan to declare the dogma.

The papal note says that at 4 p.m. on Oct. 30, 1950, during his “habitual walk in the Vatican Gardens, reading and studying,” having arrived to the statue of Our Lady of Lourdes, “toward the top of the hill […] I was awestruck by a phenomenon that before now I had never seen.”

“The sun, which was still quite high, looked like a pale, opaque sphere, entirely surrounded by a luminous circle,” he recounted. And one could look at the sun, “without the slightest bother. There was a very light little cloud in front of it.”

The Holy Father’s note goes on to describe “the opaque sphere” that “moved outward slightly, either spinning, or moving from left to right and vice versa. But within the sphere, you could see marked movements with total clarity and without interruption.”

Pius XII said he saw the same phenomenon “the 31st of October and Nov. 1, the day of the definition of the dogma of the Assumption, and then again Nov. 8, and after that, no more.”

The Pope acknowledged that on other days at about the same hour, he tried to see if the phenomenon would be repeated, “but in vain — I couldn’t fix my gaze [on the sun] for even an instant; my eyes would be dazzled.”

Pius XII spoke about the incident with a few cardinals and close collaborators, such that Sister Pascalina Lehnert, the nun in charge of the papal apartments, declared that “Pius XII was very convinced of the reality of the extraordinary phenomenon, which he had seen on four occasions.”

Son of Our Lady

Tornielli told ZENIT that there was always a close link between the life of Eugenio Pacelli and the mystery of the Virgin Mary.

“Since childhood,” he said, “Eugenio Pacelli was devoted [to Our Lady] and was registered in the Congregation of the Assumption, which had a chapel close to the Church of Jesus. A devotion that seemed prophetic, since he would be precisely the one to declare the dogma of the Assumption in 1950.”

The future Pope celebrated his first Mass on April 3, 1899, at the altar of the icon of Mary “Salus Populi Romani” in the Basilica of St. Mary Major. “And then,” Tornielli continued, “Eugenio Pacelli received episcopal ordination from Pope Benedict XV in the Sistine Chapel on May 13, 1917, the day of the first apparition of the Virgin of Fatima.”

As Pope, in 1940, he approved the Fatima apparitions, and in 1942, consecrated the entire world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

As well, Pius XII often spoke with Sister Lucia, the visionary of Fatima, and he asked her to transcribe the messages she received from the Virgin. He thus became the first Pope to know the “third secret of Fatima,” which Pope John Paul II would later make public.

Edited to add: After watching the video of Our Lady of Revelation Part 6, I am also reminded of the following article https://www.romancatholicman.com/revelations-12-sign-begins-day-year-mercy-ends-2/ Specifically, the discussion of the King of France and Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque.

*This morning when I rebooted my computer I received a warning that the fan was no longer working and I could continue restarting it but the message suggested that I shouldn't. I decided to continue to restart it anyway. After an hour of usage, as I was typing the edit to this post, the fan on my computer simply started running again. A little miracle, IMO.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Shae, djmoforegon and CathyG like this.
  14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Wondering, with all of Pius XII's marvelous experience with the sun miracle, his familiarity with Sr. Lucia, and all that convinced him to approve the Fatima apparitions why he wouldn't have also been moved to go ahead and consecrate Russia as our Lady of Fatima requested.

Shae and djmoforegon like this.
  15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Same reason they all have failed to do so. Political pressure. Just not enough laity praying, sacrificing and heeding the request of our Lady of Fatima to participate in the 5 First Saturday if Reparation.

AED, Shae, Don_D and 2 others like this.
  16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Wonder if Mike Brown has been visiting MoG! Linked on Spirit Daily today:

Our Lady of Revelation and the Newly Published Diaries of Bruno Cornacchiola

As a result of recent events concerning the timing of the Great American Eclipse and the earthquake at Ischia, I have recently returned to researching the apparition of Our Lady of Revelation to Bruno Cornacchiola in 1947, which figures prominently in the alleged apparitions at Zaro, Ischia. Upon doing so, I have discovered that the private diaries of Bruno Cornacchiola were published for the first time last year in a book called Il Veggente: Il Segreto della Tre Fontane, by the Italian journalist Saverio Gaeta (Salani, 2016). This work has yet to be translated into English, but it has already generated some intense interest in the Italian media. In his review of this book for Vatican Insider here, Andrea Torneilli highlights the following important passage from Bruno's diary - a personal journal which he was apparently instructed to keep by Our Lady herself:

"From the east a strong people, far away from God, will strike a tremendous attack, and break the sacred and sacred things."

More here:
    http://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/our-lady-of-revelation-and-newly.html

Julia, AED and Don_D like this.
  17. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

It is so wonderful that we are all sharing all of this information and I enjoy the writings of both Michael Brown and Emmett O'Regan.

The most curious thing, I suppose, is the timing of the publishing of Bruno Cornacchiola's private diaries. God's timing?

Julia, AED and Mary's child like this.
  18. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Maybe :)

AED and Carol55 like this.
  19. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I just came across the following video today. It is in Italian but it includes some wonderful footage, imho, including interviews of Bruno Cornnachiola and Carlo Cornnachiola, one of Bruno's sons who was also present at the first apparition on April 12, 1947. In addition, it contains statements from Saviero Gaeta...

Saverio Gaeta wrote an interesting book called "The seer. The secret of the three fountains "(publisher Salani, Milan, 2016). The author has been able to consult the diaries that Bruno Cornacchiola had written from 1947 to 2001, the year of his death, and kept at the association of the faithful founded by him, and reveals the contents in the above book." http://www.jesusmariasite.org/globa...asy-invasion-of-italy-destruction-in-vatican/
    Here is the video,

Here is another link to the story, http://www.marypages.com/TreFontaneEnglish.htm

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    djmoforegon likes this.
  20. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Pope Pius XII did Consecrate the world to Immaculate Heart of Mary, I understand Heaven brought the second world war to an end when he did this.
    Pius XII had been visited by Blessed Mother, we know she told him the man to whom she appeared as Our Lady of Revelation was coming to see the Holy Father. And we read of other extraordinary signs he received during his pontificate.
    We could ask why did Our Lady not tell the Pope personally when she visited him that he did not do the Consecration properly. We then get into the business of passing negative judgement on the Mother of God when we entertain these criticisms. How humble and trusting is that in the sight of God.