Need prayers for continued and complete healing..

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by AllyinNY, Jun 24, 2015.

  1. AllyinNY

    AllyinNY Angels

    Hello,

    I had umbilical hernia repair surgery 4 weeks ago today. I've had other surgeries before (2 c-sections) but even at 4 weeks, I was almost back to my normal self. Not with this surgery. Healing is going very slow. I am a mom of 2 girls ages 13 and 6. My husband and oldest daughter have been helping a lot with everyday household chores and other things that I cannot do, but I need to get back to myself soon. I'd like to be able to get them to vacation bible school and do other fun, summer things, but at this point, I can't drive yet (getting in the car is still hard).

    Please pray that healing continues... Thank you.
     
    jnice :), andree, maryrose and 4 others like this.
  2. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    In my Rosary.
     
    Spirit of Truth and AllyinNY like this.
  3. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Prayers going up!
     
    Spirit of Truth and AllyinNY like this.
  4. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    Praying for u!
     
    Spirit of Truth likes this.
  5. Bonaventure

    Bonaventure Guest

    will add you to my rosary intentions.
     
    Spirit of Truth likes this.
  6. AllyinNY

    AllyinNY Angels

    Thank you all so much! Blessings..
     
    Spirit of Truth and bflocatholic like this.
  7. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    praying...
     
    AllyinNY and Spirit of Truth like this.
  8. Marianna

    Marianna New Member

    Praying.
     
    AllyinNY and Spirit of Truth like this.
  9. maryrose

    maryrose Powers

    Will do
     
    AllyinNY and Spirit of Truth like this.
  10. Spirit of Truth

    Spirit of Truth Archangels

    Sent.

    God bless!
     
    AllyinNY likes this.
  11. hope

    hope Guest

    Will be praying for you
     
    AllyinNY likes this.
  12. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    On my beads...
     
    AllyinNY likes this.

Share This Page