Nanci Pelosi

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Oct 11, 2021.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Sponsored by the dark side :confused:

theflyingnun and AED like this.
  2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

God is indeed merciful ... no lightning bolts.

Shae, theflyingnun, AED and 1 other person like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

13,340 Roses and Rosaries and counting!

[​IMG]
    Archbishop Cordileone of San Francisco is Nancy Pelosi's Archbishop. He has asked people to say rosaries for Nancy.

Shae, theflyingnun and AED like this.
  4. miker

miker Powers

I wanted to share the latest newsletter from our friend Fr. Steve. Please pray for him. I can attest, he takes a lot of “heat” because of what he speaks. He is very brave- he speaks the truth.

Pro-Abortion Politicians
    By Fr. Steve Ryan, SDB

The Gospel today (Luke chapter 12) was about Jesus saying He has come into this world to bring “FIRE”! Our Lord is fired up for calling out injustice. Jesus said to his disciples:

“I have come to set the earth on fire, and how I wish it were already blazing! There is a baptism with which I must be baptized, and how great is my anguish until it is accomplished! Do you think that I have come to establish peace on the earth? No, I tell you, but rather division.”

The Church cannot take a wimpy stance on abortion. Yes, it’s a controversial issue and Jesus in this gospel is telling us that He is counter-cultural and his disciples ought to imitate him and jump into the controversial issues. Jesus is anguished by the world’s apathy for holiness and strong about justice – even if people don’t want to hear it.

Priests and bishops (including the Holy Father) have got to preach and teach on the sanctity of human life in the womb and the injustice of killing babies in the womb. It is the pre-eminent justice issue of our time. That includes telling pro-choice Catholic politicians that their stance on abortion is evil.

Many Catholics, like myself, are getting tired of hearing about the pope and the bishops chiming in with liberal politicians about climate change and the ecology and ignoring the abortion issue. Pro-abortion Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) continues to advocate for tax-funded abortion and speaks out against the State of Texas and their restrictions on abortion within their state. Pelosi describes it as “an issue of fairness and justice”. What about fairness and justice for innocent lives in the womb? Mrs. Pelosi, as well as President Joe Biden, continue to describe themselves as “devout Catholics”. President Biden is already, in 10 months, the most pro-abortion president this country has ever seen. His handlers have him working non-stop to provide more federal aid to the abortion industry and to overturn state regulations and restrictions on abortion.

Catholics – lay and especially clerics – need to call these politicians out. It is disturbing to me that the Holy Father had a meeting two weeks ago in Rome with House Speaker Pelosi to talk about climate change. Why did he even take the appointment with her? I can only hope that the pope spent the first 10 minutes of the 20-minute interview telling Mrs. Pelosi that her stance on human life in the womb and her advocacy and voting record is a travesty. There is a photo from the encounter of the two laughing. I wonder what’s so funny.

October is Respect Life month. The month is almost over but in many Catholic churches and schools in our country it hasn’t been mentioned from the pulpit or in the classroom.

I’m going into my senior religion class at Archbishop Shaw high school now to discuss the controversial topic of abortion. Pray for me that I don’t wimp out as so many priests and even higher-ups in the Church seem to be doing lately.

5. AED

AED Powers

Praying for Fr Steve! What a brave good true priest.

Shae, HeavenlyHosts and miker like this.