Muslim Sharia Patrols London

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by AidanK, Nov 16, 2020.

1. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Groups of Muslim men patrol the streets of east London admonishing and berating people behaving in an "unislamic" way eg "immodest dress", consuming alcohol , smoking etc.

Julia, padraig and DesertStar7 like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

I wish they'd patrol round here. Would be fun.:) Telling Irish people to stop drinking sounds like a risky deal. They'd soon be joining the Prophet in Paradise.:D

Mary's child, Indy, AidanK and 2 others like this.
  3. Mylordandmygod

Mylordandmygod Archangels

Coming home from a night out last year i got into a conversation with the taxi driver who happened to be Muslim i had a few pints but in no way drunk.My friend was in the back i in the front.As I told the driver that their prophet was a warmonger and that jesus was much more than just a prophet and that their belief that he came down of the cross was an insult my friend started kicking my seat he was terrified in the back he thought we would be killed!. The driver was grand he didn't agree but was not agressive he did agree that mary was very special.we left it at that

4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I used a taxi a couple of years ago and the driver had a rosary beads on his rear view mirror. I asked him if he was a Christian, as he was a very black skinned man, and he said no. He told me black and Asian taxi drivers hang a rosary beads on their rear view mirror so people think they are Christian to avoid being abused for being Muslim. He told me he was muslim.

I was not rude to him, just said I regretted he needed to do that. And when you think about it the likes of Joe Biden use Christianity for their own benefit.

Can you imagine what Jesus is going to say to all these abusers of Christ. I think it is an abuse to use Christianity for personal gain. It is like hiding behind their mothers apron strings.

Mary's child, Jo M and AED like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Worse.

Mary's child, Julia and Jo M like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

The Cure of Ars one time said that a priest must mount the Pulpit and tell his Congregation the Truth even if he knew for certain that they would lynch him at once from the Eaves of his Church. Still he had a duty as a priest to tell the people that Truth; things that they did not want to here. A simply priestly duty.

There was a time when priests in Ireland used to do round with blackthorns sticks to hit young people they thought up to Shennanigans. When they denounced people from the pulpit for immodest dress in Church; not going to mass on Sunday, public scandal, work on the Sabbath and so on. Not now . Why not now? Lack of firmness of belief. They don;t as a whole believe in what they are selling. The lay folk of course follow. We in the West have about as much firmness of belief and backbone as a quivering jelly fish.

Islam of course does lack such Firmness of Belief even when they are doing terrible things like suicide bombing and cutting other folks heads of. They are prepared to die for their Faith. While we , on the other hand are not even prepared to walk the length of ourselves to go to a Church for Sunday Mass or to say a little prayer.

I read a recent survey from the USA, for instance that one third of Catholics (the few remaining Catholics) are actively considering leaving the Church. This is not Firmnness of Belief.

After Our Holy Father the Pope and the Bishops of the World agreed to close our Churches to Public Worship as non essential I doubt if, when this is all over even a third of our people return to Worship. This is particularly true of our young folk who can spot Fakery as quickly as a dog can spot a passing cat.

What caused to to close our Churches as not needed while Supermarkets and Drink Stores stayed open as really necessary.

Lack of Firmness of Belief. We did not Believe enough in what we were doing take risks to keep it going and Defend it.

This lack of Belief is often not a problem with Islam. But they closed their World Mosques too as we, Our Churches.

But just imagine of we had had the Faith , the Firmness of Belief to keep them open and the Christian Witness to Flock there? Oh what a Light we would have been to the Entire Planet.

So for me the main problem is not with Islam. Not by any means.

The real problem is with ourselves. The Apostles found following Jesus non essential at the Garden of Gethsemane. They took to their heels. We need to believe in our own Faith before we can criticise others for Firmness of Belief in theirs.

Our Faith is in its Death Throes. Why? We don't really believe in it anymore. Not really. Not in any way it really matters.

Revelation 3:15
    "I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    Julia likes this.
  7. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Broadly accurate Padraig, but there remains a small remnant of true believers which is a situation widely predicted v

Julia and AED like this.