1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Messages from Heaven- Ned Dougherty's NDE visions of the future

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Beth B, Dec 22, 2016.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Could very well be. We are not praying and sacrificing in vain.

lynnfiat likes this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

I
    m praying that God's cleaning house in America will end up moving to the Church because all of this is interconnected and God's ways are not out ways. But I could be terribly wrong. So...Like you I just keep with "pray hope and don't worry" and await His Triumph.

lynnfiat and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Well the Church has the supreme role of guiding every culture. When it is so derelict in its duty it naturally follows that the world's cultures go haywire. It follows then that when we notice the material culture around us so corrupted and in need of a turn around, that can only happen via a direct indulgence by God, for those who have suffered through the corruption and remained faithful, and that cannot depend on imperfect men but uses those of good will (also imperfect; Trump being one) to carry out the necessary re-regulation via the action of the Holy Spirit. So all that is corrupt in this defective world can only be renewed through the Holy Spirit. But the Church is not only material like cultures may be and so it has to have another kind of purification for its purpose of leadership to the culture. The Church then must come under a more severe purification for its purpose before it can retake its proper relation to the culture. That's my take on it anyway.

AED likes this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Yes. I agree. Excellent response to my observations. I guess what I am thinking is this: if as it appears to be, the “white hats” are following the money and gathering intel on the corrupt practices if the elite—especially the pedophilia and the horrible human trafficking—and those money trails flow in any way through the Vatican and all these compromised churchmen are exposed—then they will be trapped in the net along with all the other bad actors and our good and faithful cardinals and Bishops and clerics will move in to begin restoration. God moves in mysterious ways I am watching it and astonished at the scope of what is going on.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  5. Don_D

Don_D Powers

If these things flow through the Vatican and this is revealed to the world without doubt, consider the persecution that will result for many Catholics but especially the clergy. I suspect that a great many will have no choice but to go into seclusion and be hidden among us, even in our homes as the institution of the Church as we know it crumbles and her wealth and power is eroded.
    Look now at how many use the pedophile priest mantra to condemn the Church and the faithful.

6. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

"In this world, Christ will reign. Jesus will return in glory to bring all creation back to the full splendor of His new earthly paradise. The sinful city will now have vanished, and thus all creation will open itself with joy to receive the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, come down out of heaven, the permanent dwelling place of God with men.
    'I saw a new heaven and a new earth, because the former heaven and the former earth had passed away and the sea was no more. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned to meet her husband.'
    "Beloved children, today you are contemplating me in the splendor of my Immaculate Conception; allow yourselves to be drawn by the enchantment of your heavenly Mother, and follow me in the wake of my sweet fragrance, in order to go with me to meet the Holy City, which will come down out of heave, at the end of the painful purification and of the great tribulation in which you are living in these last times." (MMP, #483)

All is in God's Divine plan. We are asked to pray, fast and be faithful. We know who wins in the end!

Fatima, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  7. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Offered for your discernment - the Bride and the Groom:

Attached Files:

Fatima and Don_D like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Yes Don. You could be right but we were and are a remnant church for several years. We will protect our priests and be holier and stronger for the eradication of corruption. Malachi Martin talks at length about this. He was prescient.

9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Thanks for sharing Lynn. Heaven is surely speaking to these times and those who have their lamps lit will benefit from it all.