Medjugorje Message 2nd June 2017

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Sanctus, Jun 2, 2017.

  1. Sanctus

    Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

    Message to Mirjana:

    “Dear children, as in the other places where I have come to you, also here I am calling you to prayer. Pray for those who do not know my Son, for those who have not come to know the love of God, against sin, for the consecrated - for those whom my Son called to have love and the spirit of strength for you, for the Church. Pray to my Son, and the love which you experience from His nearness will give you the strength to make you ready for the works of love which you will do in His name. My children, be ready. This time is a turning point. That is why I am calling you anew to faith and hope. I am showing you the way by which you need to go, and those are the words of the Gospel. Apostles of my love, the world is in such need of your arms raised towards Heaven, towards my Son, towards the Heavenly Father. Much humility and purity of heart are needed. Have trust in my Son and know that you can always be better. My motherly heart desires for you, apostles of my love, to be little lights of the world, to illuminate there where darkness wants to begin to reign, to show the true way by your prayer and love, to save souls. I am with you. Thank you.”
     
  2. Sanctus

    Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

    "My children, be ready. This time is a turning point."
     
    josephite and garabandal like this.
  3. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    "My children, be ready. This time is a turning point."
     
    josephite likes this.
  4. Sanctus

    Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

    It is interesting to know what this could mean. Could it have something to do with the secrets or future events? Or maybe it could mean the lines are being drawn further?
     
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    josephite and sparrow like this.
  5. maryrose

    maryrose Powers

    Turning point must be the illumination when humanity will turn from the road of destruction. I hope it is soon. Keep praying for the salvation of souls as Our Lady requests.
     
    Byron, josephite, Julia and 3 others like this.
  6. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    My thoughts too... Maybe to do with the 'rescue' in Sept.??
     
    Byron and Sanctus like this.
  7. Sanctus

    Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

    "Pray to my Son, and the love which you experience from His nearness will give you the strength to make you ready for the works of love which you will do in His name."

    This sounds very much like Our Lady has work for us to do with or for souls in the near future.
     
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    Byron, josephite and Julia like this.
  8. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Perhaps Charlie Johnson was right???
     
    sparrow and Julia like this.
  9. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Why do you say this?

    He has admitted himself he got it wrong!!
     
    Julia likes this.
  10. Mario

    Mario Powers

    I am still praying that in light of the Fatima centennial a discernible move by the Two Hearts will take place by October.(y)

    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     
    AED, SgCatholic, josephite and 4 others like this.
  11. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Please God this may be so. I find great graces been given in my own heart at the moment.

    I wonder if anyone else is getting the same thing? A feeling of great interior conversion. Still a billion miles to go; but wonderful graces.
     
    Byron, AED, josephite and 5 others like this.
  12. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Yes!!!
     
    AED, josephite and Julia like this.
  13. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Wonderful
     
    Julia likes this.
  14. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    Yes, Padraig, I feel something is afoot. But have no idea, we just have to keep watch and pray. And love and forgive all for Jesus sake. While we wait. Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, praise God.
     
    AED, Arantxa, padraig and 1 other person like this.
  15. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    He admitted that he was wrong about Obama not finishing his term as president.. but he claims to still expect the 'rescue' in September. God willing!
     
    AED and padraig like this.
  16. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    I do not know if Charlie got it right or nearly got it right or did not get it right at all. But I do remember reading he actually said 'late in the year', I do not remember him saying September.
     
  17. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    Yes, that's quite possible that I am getting that part mixed up. I'll have to check...
     
  18. picadillo

    picadillo Guest

    He said by very late this year.
     
    sparrow and lynnfiat like this.
  19. AED

    AED Powers

    I take Charlie's prognostications with the proverbial grain of salt. Still something "off" there although I am sure he is very sincere. I don't think God makes those kinds of mistakes in giving true prophecy. Again only the Blessed Mother gave an exact date at Fatima and was proved totally true thus sealing her message. Everything else is --to me at least--a distraction.
     
  20. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    I will tend to agree - IF nothing happens by the end of this year. Then, it would be safe to believe Charlie is being mislead somehow in spite of his sincerity re his angel.
     

Share This Page