Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA

OCTOBER 26, 2019

[​IMG]

People of God:

THE PROTECTION OF OUR LEGIONS REMAINS OVER THE WHOLE PEOPLE OF GOD, BUT IT IS NECESSARY FOR YOU TO CALL US, INVOKE US, BESEECH US, TO ASK US FOR ALL THE ASSISTANCE THAT YOU LACK FOR WANT OF FAITH.

The earth is tinged with the blood of innocents: man has fallen into a serious loss of control by living in contempt of Divine Order and everything stemming from It, generated by scorning Our King and Lord Jesus Christ and Our Queen and Mother of Heaven and Earth.

CHILDREN OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, PLAGUE SPREADS BY THE HAND OF THE DEVIL, IT MOVES QUICKLY THROUGH THE DISOBEDIENT MINDS OF HUMAN BEINGS.

The present moment is extremely dangerous for man. Looking to create confusion, the Devil and his henchmen are taking advantage of the slightest carelessness on the part of man in order to cause serious and great divisions that will only cause him to move away from God and nearer to sin.

Before a great battle, in the midst of preparation, demonstrations of power lead to the creation of great tension, above all when the devil has the knowledge that his defeat is imminent.

For now, the Devil possesses the most invasive of all cancers. Cancer that contains pride, lack of love and division that he knows full well how to inject into those who have what is needed for it to stay and reproduce, those who come to believe themselves superior to their brothers and sisters. The Devil uses these proud human beings to distract the children of God who strive to stay on God’s Paths in order to gain Eternal Life.

The tares have risen up and are in the midst of the wheat (cf. Mt 13:24-30). Imposing and false ideologies oppress the weak, dominating them and increasing in their escalation of power and serious evil.

COMMUNISM ADVANCES STEALTHILY;
    it gains strength because of man’s distance from His King and Lord Jesus Christ. Man quickly forgets and will again be dominated, mocked, insulted as he has been in the past, until he sees how far he is from God. Oppression causes man to rebel without his being aware of the true reason, and this reason is the distance that he has assumed towards His Creator: YOU HAVE NOT OBEYED!

YOU HAVE DISMISSED THE REQUESTS OF OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF ALL CREATION IN FATIMA (1) YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED ALL THE REQUIREMENTS THAT OUR MOTHER ASKED OF YOU TO AVOID THE CURRENT CHAOS AND THAT TO COME, WHICH IS WHY THE PEOPLE OF GOD WILL SUFFER FOR THIS DISOBEDIENCE, WHICH WILL CAUSE THEM TO REGRESS IN THE SPIRIT BECAUSE OF THE ACCEPTANCE OF DARK IDEOLOGIES.

You, People of God, need to unite in prayer and in action, without hiding the Honor and Glory that you profess for the Most Holy Trinity and Our Mother and Queen of Heaven and Earth. The People of God are living in confusion, as if the affairs of Heaven were about inanimate things for which good or evil are immaterial.

As in the past, the simple, poor and humble are the lovers of the true Magisterium of the Church: these are the seeds that bear fruits of eternal life, therefore Our King continues His sowing in souls, and each person knows what fruit they will give.

IT IS URGENT THAT YOU LOOK AT AND EXAMINE YOURSELVES, AND THOSE WHOSE HEARTS ARE INTOXICATED BY A LACK OF LOVE MUST URGENTLY SEEK THE MEDICINE OF GOD’S LOVE SO THAT THE DEVIL DOES NOT PROVOKE THEM TO COMMIT FAULTS OF WHICH THEY WILL HAVE TO REPENT.

The specter of war is moving from various points on Earth, distracting the children of God so that they do not remain attentive and are confused.

PEOPLE OF GOD: WHATEVER HAPPENS, DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THE TRUE MAGISTERIUM - GOD IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER (cf. Heb 13:8).

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray for Argentina and its sister countries that are suffering. Human irritability is reaching its peak: brother rises up against brother and peace will belong to yesterday. Argentina will be shaken.

ARGENTINA MUST BE CONSECRATED TO THE SACRED HEARTS.

Pray and make reparation before Our Queen and Mother so that minds inflamed by the thirst for power would yield and so that in the end peace would return to the nations.

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray for Latin America. It is being attacked by communism, a "tentacle of the antichrist." Freedom is the great obstacle for this tentacle, but it is not complete, so the poor countries are being transformed into captives of the great single power that oppresses the peoples in order to hand the children of God over to the antichrist.

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray. This generation does not know God but rather petulance, arrogance and the greatness of those who, with speeches and elaborate words, gain ground for evil, causing the masses to demonstrate against morality, religion, truth, righteousness.

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, this generation suffers and will suffer for its own pride, in instants when the Earth has gone into convulsion.

Do not let evil intoxicate your heart or lead your mind astray: you are in the final stretch of great events. Center your lives on the Most Holy Trinity, do not let yourselves be deceived by those who wish to separate you from Eternal Life. Maintain faith, hope and charity.

RECEIVE OUR KING IN THE EUCHARIST. PRAY, PRAY WITH LOVE, PRAY IN FAITH, PRAY BEING AWARE OF EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR HEARTS, NOT JUST FROM YOUR LIPS.

People of Our King, at this instant you have to love as God Himself Loves, act as God Himself acts, work as God Himself builds: IN UNITY.

Children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, do not oppress one another; afterwards you will seek those whom you despise at this instant, as you will not be able to walk alone.

We protect you; the heavenly legions protect you; do not depart from prayer, pray the Holy Rosary with fervor and love for Our Queen and the Mother of Heaven and Earth.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    NO ONE IS LIKE GOD!

St Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) Fatima's request was not obeyed!...

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA

Brothers and Sisters:

Saint Michael addresses the People of God with an admonition so that sleeping hearts would awaken.

Although man is walking through the darkness, if he stops and beseeches Divine Mercy with a firm decision and amends his life, he is heard and forgiven.

As children of God, we have received a full hand of gifts and virtues, and yet at the moment very many brothers and sisters are forgetting that Divine Omnipotence grants us life every day. Given that the love of God is forgotten
    in the convulsion in which we are living, the virtue of Love will succeed in awakening some souls, even in the most serious instants, and this virtue will lead us to help our brothers and sisters in the moments when they most need it.

Let us beseech Our Mother, Queen and Teacher of the disciples of Christ, not to take Her Hand away from us, and at every instant let us invoke Her, because She is the Temple and Tabernacle of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Xavier likes this.
  2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA

NOVEMBER 3, 2019

[​IMG]

Beloved Children of My Immaculate Heart:

EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN FORMS PART OF MY CROWN.
    YOU, WHOM I GUIDE TOWARDS MY SON AND THE FINAL TRIUMPH, WHEN ‘THE DIVINE WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS DONE IN HEAVEN’ (cf. Mt 6:10), ARE “THE APOSTLES OF THE LAST TIMES.”

Therefore, you must remain faithful, firm and converted so that the storms of this moment does not lead you to other waters through confusion. The Devil is making haste in order to introduce his mistrust, intrigue, division and above all, to enlarge the human ego in My children; He knows that he wins that way.

MY WORDS ARE DIRECTED TO THE WHOLE OF MY SON’S PEOPLE SO THAT THEY REMAIN ALERT FACING THE IMMINENT PROXIMITY OF THE WARNING, AND I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE SEPARATED FROM THE PATH TO WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR THE SERVICE OF MY SON IN VARIOUS MINISTRIES.
    The Devil has caused those whose lives are centered on My Son to erode, so that in one way or another they merge with the world and find comfort in the world, which absorbs them until he attains his goal.

Do not quench the thirst for souls within you, children of My Immaculate Heart. Continue to focus on the Love that flows from Our Sacred Hearts, while the hosts of evil are invading the mind of humanity in order to make you live contrary to the work and action of My Son. The trials are not easy, but remaining in the service of My Son will cause the demons to move away more quickly from those who remain in a state of Grace and who are a means for Divine requests to reach a greater number of souls that are confused at this instant. My Divine Son wants you to stay by His side, BEING MESSENGERS OF PEACE AT ALL TIMES.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, you need to live in My Son, not in other concerns that are temporary: not in distractions - you have been summoned to call your brothers to the TRUE WAY: THE WAY TO MY SON. YOU ARE CALLED TO ADORE GOD, ONE AND THREE (cf. Jn 4:24). Do not depart from prayer, do not forget My requests, do not be lukewarm creatures at this crucial instant; do not allow yourself to be judges of your brothers and sisters - be humble and wise.

You need to bend your knees with humility before My Son if you wish to be free, but truly free; you will find that freedom in My Son.

Confusion is spreading, and My Son’s people falter for lack of FAITH AND WISDOM. Not a few are separated from the TRUE WAY.

HOW MUCH PAIN THERE IS IN MY SON’S SACRED HEART AT THE ABANDONMENT INTO WHICH HE IS PLUNGED BY THOSE WHO ACCEPT SENSELESS INNOVATIONS! MY SON LIVES IN YOU, HE IS THE GOD OF THE LIVING, NOT OF THE DEAD (Lk 20:38).

This is why the earth continues to shake more and more, given man’s confusion that has made him decay spiritually.

CHILDREN, FAST - NOT ONLY FROM FOOD, BUT FROM YOUR SENSES, PRINCIPALLY THE TONGUE, AND DEVOTE YOURSELVES TO USING IT FOR PRAYER: THIS IS URGENT FOR MY SON’S PEOPLE - PRAYER AND THE PRACTICE OF THAT PRAYER: DO NOT FORGET WORKS OF MERCY (Mt 25:35-46).

You cannot give what you do not have; you cannot be love if you do not have love; you cannot bring forgiveness if you do not forgive; you cannot bring consolation if there is no inner peace within you: you are what you are and you give what lives and throbs inside you.

PLAGUE IS ADVANCING, MY CHILDREN, IT IS ADVANCING AND CHANGING INTO A PANDEMIC, CAUSING TERROR AND FEAR.
    You have been warned by the Father’s House and have the teachings about natural medicines for combating these contagious diseases. PREPARE THE OIL OF THE GOOD SAMARITAN TO PREVENT CONTAGION.

Pray, People of My Son, pray. The volcanoes continue becoming active one after another. Pray for Mexico: its ground is shaken, My children suffer. This People of Mine is being shaken: I want them to stay alert, prepared spiritually as well as with food and medicine: its volcanoes awaken furiously.

Pray, People of My Son, pray for Chile. This nation goes from the convulsion of man by man to being convulsed by nature.
    Consecrate Chile to OUR SACRED HEARTS; YOU, MY CHILDREN, CONSECRATE CHILE.

Pray, People of God, pray for Colombia. It is threatened by the force of armed men. It is urgent for you, children, to CONSECRATE THIS NATION TO OUR SACRED HEARTS; ASK MY FAVORED SONS TO HELP YOU WITH THIS REQUEST.
    This nation suffers, it is fiercely shaken on its soil.

Pray God's People, pray and Consecrate every nation in the world to Our Sacred Hearts. It is imperative that each country be protected by Consecration. Evil advances with ease; the Church of My Son must not falter but remain strong in faith, hope and charity.

The mystical body of My Son should not be satisfied with being a lukewarm people: you must grow, be spiritual so that faith is solid; nourish yourselves with spirituality; do not live a false religiosity, but be true and grow as My Son invites you to do.

Receive MY MOTHERLY LOVE.

BE FIRM IN THE FAITH.

THE TRIALS ARE HEAVY, MY CHILDREN, BUT YOU FORGET THAT GOD IS OMNIPOTENT.

PRAY THE HOLY ROSARY AND DO NOT FORGET TO ADORE MY SON AND RECEIVE HIM.

I love you.

Mother Mary

Brothers and Sisters:

Our Blessed Mother comes and alerts Her children given the suffering of man at the hands of man and of nature. She gives us Her Word and continues upholding the Heavenly Father’s Hand so that humanity might have one more opportunity to convert.

She asks us:

TO CONSECRATE THE WHOLE WORLD TO THE SACRED HEARTS, AND THIS CONSECRATION ALSO IMPLIES OUR OWN AS THE CHILDREN THAT WE ARE OF THE SON AND OF THE MOTHER.

In consecrating ourselves, each human being needs to be aware of what consecrating oneself means in one’s state of life: the spiritual responsibility is greater.

In her request, Our Mother, echoing the requests of Her Son, calls us to be the essence of the Christian: LOVE TOWARDS GOD AND TOWARDS NEIGHBOR.

Let us remain within the Blessed Mantle of Our Mother, so that we do not be afraid or scared of anything, because She, THE QUEEN OF HEAVENS AND EARTH, IS WITH US.

Amen.

Xavier likes this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA

NOVEMBER 10, 2019

[​IMG]

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

AS PRINCE OF THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS I AM SENT FROM THE TRINITARIAN THRONE TO WARN YOU.

The Devil is sending all his minions to Earth, so that they tempt weak souls and those strong in the FAITH, all alike.

EACH ONE OF YOU FIGHTS THE BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL, THUS TRANSLATING THE TRUTH OF WHAT YOU PROFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH AND WHAT REALLY EXISTS IN YOUR HEART.

Human appetites for gaining honors on Earth and each person’s inflated “ego” will be unveiled before their brothers and sisters; the intransigence and the so-called perfection of some men will fall: ONLY OUR KING AND LORD IS PERFECT.

Human creatures continually grow or fall according to their acts, according to their works; nothing is of worth before our King and Lord Jesus Christ if it is not worked out and enacted by the Love that proceeds from the Bosom of the Most Holy Trinity.

The demons are enflaming human beings, not only in the streets, in the villages, but within each person; there are too many men who look at the outside, feeling clean and right within, while being a continual fetid sepulchre of pride within.

The souls that walk in search of holiness are those who love despite ... who forgive despite ..., do not hold grudges despite ..., since they live out the Gospel that calls to DIVINE LOVE ACTING AND OPERATING IN HUMAN CREATURES.

Countries are in convulsion, Demons infest human beings who are lukewarm or have no faith, so that they attack what reminds them of THE POWER OF GOD. This is what enrages evil: that its power will never be above the Power of God.

Evil acts in man’s psyche, leading him to states of pride where he is an expert, and it goes inside man until it reaches the "ego" and infests him with diabolical ambitions, diabolical pretensions, diabolical judgments, diabolical ideas and thoughts, so that he fights against his fellow men and against God himself.

The Devil tempts men, and within free will man either falls into temptation or fights against that temptation. In moving away from God, the human creature is exposed to being seized and bent by the enemy of the soul, showing the power of evil through man.

People of God: you must know that the Devil has focused his evil power on man, enraging you in order that men would rise up against men. That is his delight.

Understand that the infestation of evil is not possession, but sadly the possessed increase as evil increases.

You, people of God, be zealous in your relationship with God; pray, be fulfillers of the commandments, the sacraments, practise works of mercy, maintain your sacramental life, receiving our King and Lord Jesus Christ properly prepared: in this you need to be strict. Do not draw near to receive our King and Lord Jesus Christ if you are not at PEACE with your brothers and sisters, if you have not confessed your sins; pray the Holy Rosary and do other acts of piety.

THE CHILDREN OF GOD NEED TO FAST FROM FOOD IF THEIR HEALTH ALLOWS IT; OTHERWISE, OFFER UP ANOTHER FAST. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FIGHT EVIL WHILE BEING LUKEWARM; THIS IS AN INSTANT FOR YOU TO GROW IN THE SPIRIT; YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ADVANCE IN FAITH IF YOU ARE NOT SPIRITUAL, IF YOU DO NOT MAKE REPARATION, IF YOU DO NOT GRIEVE OVER EVIL COMMITTED, IF YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIANS WHO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS.

I therefore urge you to obey St. Paul's exhortation to the Ephesians in chapter 6, verses 11 to 16: “Put on the whole armor of God, so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, so that you may be able to withstand on that evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand therefore, and fasten the belt of truth around your waist, and put on the breastplate of righteousness, with Zeal for the gospel of peace as shoes for your feet, always taking up the shield of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the flaming arrows of the evil one.“

People of God, the spiritual struggle is fierce, and the man who is separated from our King and Lord Jesus Christ is an easy prey: you therefore need to put on the armor of your King and Lord Jesus Christ and live as those who fulfill the Divine Will.

You must have Holy Fear of God. Therefore fear falling into sin, fear accepting ideologies that lead you away from the center of the Christian's spiritual life, fear opening the door to the Devil, fearing turning away from the Most Holy Trinity, fear not maintaining a Christ-centered life.

LOVE OUR AND YOUR QUEEN AND THE MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS CREATED; STRETCH OUT YOUR HANDS TO YOUR MOTHER; AT HER NAME HELL IS AFRAID, THE DEMONS FLEE IN TERROR AS LONG AS YOU ARE LIVING IN GOD.

Invoke me! I will come ipso facto, My Legions protect you. The People of God are not helpless. Do not fear, do not fear, do not fear the Devil, stay far from everything that leads you to offend Our and your King and Lord Jesus Christ; do not turn away from sound doctrine; do not distort the Scriptures - there is no God apart from God (cf. Is 45:5; Lev 18:21 and 20:5; Acts 7:43), do not accept errors, as at the end of the times errors will cause souls to fall: the DIVINE WORD IS ONE.

People of God, man’s madness emanates darkness, and this leads creation to disavow the man who wishes to worship creation (cf. Rom 1:25). Man needs to grow in the spirit, not to regress. Faced with this human doing, suffering continues to increase for the human being due to an accelerated passage of time that brings it closer to greater calamities, which will cause the earth to shake with greater force; the inclement Sun and the unpredictable rain ruin crops and Famine draws closer.

Pray, children of God, pray for Canada. The earth shakes forcefully, the rains are unexpected, causing great losses.

Pray, children of God. The growth of satanic groups has drawn turmoil to Latin America. Pray and be determined against evil, remain united as ordained by Our King and Lord Jesus Christ; put into action what you preach so that you might ward off evil.

Pray, children of God, Chile continues to suffer. The earth shakes forcefully.

Pray children of God, pray. In Italy the earth shakes.

Pray children of God, pray for Spain. This nation suffers through its own inhabitants.

Calamities reach Germany and this nation weeps.

People of God, humanity is pushing the Most Holy Trinity aside; you are deceived by evil, accepting a gospel that is not the true one (cf. Gal 1:6-9). The true faith is being extinguished, evil is beginning its way with men.

The expected Angel of Peace will come and by Divine disposition you will be assisted. (1)

Pray the Holy Rosary, cover yourselves with the Precious Blood of Our and your King and Lord Jesus Christ, staying in peace, being Love for your brothers, staying united, so that you stand without perishing in the spirit.

BE UNITY AS THE MOST HOLY TRINITY COMMANDS FROM YOU; BE CHARITY, BE LOVE, BE STRONG AND HUMBLE, PROGRESS IN FAITH.

Do not fear, you are not alone, Our and your Mother is with Her children.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

NO ONE IS LIKE GOD!

Saint Michael the Archangel

(1) Revelations about the Angel of Peace...

Brothers and Sisters:

Our beloved Saint Michael the Archangel brings us the Word that warns us about the action of the Devil upon humanity.

Seeing this, let us be led by the Holy Spirit, since we know that the earth is stained by the blood of innocents, it is torn apart by the arrogance of man, without going into all kinds of mistakes that keep wounding the Sacred Hearts.

We see human perversity, attacks against Churches, and we know that this will increase; we therefore need to meditate on the Words of Saint Michael the Archangel and remain faithful to the Most Holy Trinity. We are witnesses to the misfortune of man and his reactions; let us be firm in Love for our Blessed Mother and let us not forget that faith will keep us firm and strong. Let us not fear anything except offending God; let us beseech our Mother to hold us by Her Hand.

Amen.

AED and Xavier like this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

5. Jo M

Jo M Archangels

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO LUZ DE MARIA
    NOVEMBER 18, 2019

[​IMG]

People of God:

AS CAPTAIN OF THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN, IN OBEDIENCE TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AND TO OUR AND YOUR QUEEN AND MOTHER: I WARN YOU.

The People of God are a cause of pain for the Sacred Hearts.

The course that humanity has decided to take is dark; it leads you to what is contrary to the Divine Will and the eternal goods.

When agitated, man does not think coherently: he turns away from the elementary principles of a good child of God, and evil incites him to act, in the first instance forgetting the human creature’s filiation with Our Lord and King Jesus Christ and therefore scorning Our Queen and Mother, as well as forgetting everything that represents a limit, restraint; humanity is prepared to break the rules, all the rules, norms and correct principles.

The misfortunes of evil such as envy, distrust, intolerance, pride, enmity, lies, lack of love and with it human thought, have mutated, and the "ego" in the human being reigns over your brothers and sisters. Humanity, a puppet at the whim of the powerful, humanity without spirituality, is fertile ground for the Demon to sow uncertainty, which will continue to occur throughout the world, uncertainty in the men who govern the nations and in the governed, in the same way as in everything that man carries out.

People of God, at present you think one way and in the morning you change as you change their clothes.

UNTIL MAN RETURNS TO HIS SPIRITUAL REALITY, TO UNION WITH OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE HUMAN CREATURE WILL NOT REGAIN PEACE, NEITHER WITHIN NOR IN THE WORLD.

The increase in natural disasters is amplified in a human creature empty of TRUE LOVE AND FAITH towards Our King and Lord Jesus Christ. The Devil is loved and celebrated by man.

WOE TO THOSE WHO AT THIS MOMENT ARE CELEBRATING HAVING BROUGHT DOWN A CHURCH; SO WILL THOSE WHO ACT IN THIS WAY BE BROUGHT DOWN!

GOD’S ANGER WILL FALL ON THEM; IF THEY DO NOT REPENT IN TIME, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE WORKERS OF THE DEVIL.

THE EARTH IS IN GREAT DANGER, THE COMET MENTIONED SO OFTEN IS DRAWING CLOSE TO THE EARTH AND WILL NOT BE DETECTED UNTIL IT DRAWS EVEN CLOSER. THE MAN OF SCIENCE WILL NOT SUCCEED IN GOING BEYOND WHERE GOD ALLOWS.

STATE COUPS WILL CONTINUE ONE AFTER ANOTHER; THE CHILDREN OF GOD ARE AND WILL BE PERSECUTED, BEING HATED BY THE HORDES THAT SUPPORT EVIL.

Natural disasters are and will be increasing in strength; humanity will see it and be amazed, but will not bow to OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, BUT ON THE CONTRARY, THEY WILL UNLEASH THEIR ANGER AGAINST THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AND THEIR FAITHFUL.

The antichrist is readying his appearance, the ground is being prepared. When most of humanity is in turmoil and war becomes present, the antichrist will appear.

Pray, People of God, creatures of God. Pray for Spain: its people will rise up again against power, like France and Ecuador.

Pray, People of God, creatures of God. Pray for Paraguay, this people will suffer painfully.

Pray, People of God, creatures of God, Pray for Chile, it will be strongly shaken on its soil.

Pray, People of God, creatures of God. Pray for Nicaragua and Venezuela.
    The rejection and suffering of the People of God are causing the protection of Our and your Queen and Mother for Her children to increase.

Venezuela, evil continues against the People of God. Through these countries terror will be launched towards other countries in times of war.

Pray, People of God. Pray for Mexico. Sin abounds in this nation. Pray: this nation is shaken forcefully and its children suffer excessively. Dormant volcanoes awaken and those awakened cause destruction.

Pray, People of God, creatures of Our Queen and Mother of Heaven and Earth. Pray, the waters rise strongly. Asia is fiercely shaken and the waters reach other coasts. Pray for the coastal areas of El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico.

Pray, People of God, creatures of Our Queen and Mother of Heaven and Earth. Pray for the United States, the suffering of this nation increases.

HUMANITY, VIRUSES ARE APPEARING WITH RELENTLESS MUTATIONS: I HAD ALREADY MADE THIS KNOWN TO YOU BY DIVINE ORDER. THIS PART OF MAN’S HISTORY IS ONE OF DESOLATION FOR ALL HUMANITY, JUST AS SUCCESSIVE EVENTS WILL BE CRUEL. THEREFORE, THE UNITY OF THE CREATURE WITH ITS CREATOR IS INDISPENSABLE, AS IS THE UNITY OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

THE CHURCH WILL BE BLOWN ABOUT: CHAOS IS COMING AND THEN SCHISM. DO NOT FORGET THAT THE CHILDREN OF GOD ARE NEVER ABANDONED, IT IS MAN WHO TURNS AWAY FROM HIS LORD AND GOD. OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF HEAVENS AND EARTH NEVER ABANDONS HER CHILDREN, IT IS HER CHILDREN WHO ABANDON HER. DIVINE MERCY IS GREATER THAN HUMAN MISERY. RETURN TO THE RIGHT PATH.

Humanity is bleeding on Earth in anticipation. The Devil has taken hold of key positions in order to exalt the appearance of the antichrist. People of God, you have to strengthen yourselves spiritually, do not yield to innovations, do not accept what is contrary to the TEACHINGS OF OUR AND YOUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, be true. Unite and protect yourselves, being faithful to the Sacred Hearts, and thus in the midst of humanity’s confusion, you will obtain the assistance for you not to fall completely; be unity in order to be fortresses that resist evil.

WE THE ANGELIC CHOIRS ARE GUARDING YOU; WHETHER WE CAN FULFILL OUR LABOR DEPENDS ON YOU. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, DIVINE PROTECTION IS IN EACH ONE OF YOU. DO NOT TAKE BACKWARD STEPS, MAKE HASTE AND BE LOVE, PRAY AND BE THE REALITY OF PRAYER. FAST AND OFFER UP WHAT CAUSES YOU THE MOST SACRIFICE - IN THE MIND, IN THOUGHT.

We protect you.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

NO ONE IS LIKE GOD!

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARÍA

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, Lord have Mercy,
    Deliver us from all evil!

Amen.

Fatima likes this.
  7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO LUZ DE MARIA

NOVEMBER 25, 2019

[​IMG]

People of God:

AS PRINCE OF THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS BY DIVINE WILL, I WARN YOU.

The continuity of the earthquakes on Earth will force man to take account of the announcements of Heaven. Except that the human being will not lower its head, recognizing that it has been warned in advance, with the purpose of not bowing to the Words coming from on High.

The rebellion of man has led that same man to ignore the value of life. Man’s detachment from the Most Holy Trinity leads humanity to think that it has managed to survive without God and that it can continue without needing its Lord and its God, until, instead of man purifying himself, he will be purified by the tentacle of communism, by the Antichrist and his servants, and it will be then that he sees himself mired in sin and returns to God.

The lakes of the pleasure of man's senses are stormy if the human creature’s spiritual state is rebellious and far from God. That is why I call you to a decisive conversion, not to apparent conversion, so that you do not fall into the errors that are already being spread among the People of God by some of the favored sons of our Queen and Mother, which will cause many souls to be lost because of bad teachings.

BE FIRM: THE HOLY SPIRIT ILLUMINATES YOU IN ORDER THAT YOU DISCERN, NOT AS THE WORLD BELIEVES THAT IT DOES, BUT AS THE CHILDREN OF GOD WORK AND ACT.

YOU HAVE A MOTHER WHO LOVES YOU WITH MATERNAL LOVE, TO WHOM YOU CAN GO AS SOON AS YOU NEED HER; DO NOT DESPISE THIS PRIVILEGE!

The forces of the evil one have invaded the Earth; the majority of rulers belong to the global elite and accuse some of the favored sons of Our and your Queen and Mother with terrible slander and lies in order to stir up human beings against the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ. People of God, persecution is intensifying, and you need to remain prepared for it, with firm and strong faith, with the armor of Love and Obedience to the Law of God and the precepts that are basic for the Christian.

THIS IS THE MOMENT WHEN YOU NEED TO EXPRESS YOUR TOTAL ADHERENCE TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AND TO OUR AND YOUR QUEEN AND THE MOTHER OF HEAVENS AND EARTH, WITHOUT WAVERING, BEING TRUE.

Pray, People of God, pray, the volcanoes continue to become active. Pray for Italy and Indonesia, they will increasingly suffer.

Pray, People of God, pray, earthquakes are increasing in this cycle, the earth is shaking from one end to the other.

Pray, People of God, pray, violence is increasing as the plague spreads.

People of God, man is burning within, burning due to the internal malaise that continues because of the disobedience that he displays and with which he lives, in rejecting God’s protection and accepting what he believes to be more valid: the guile and lies of Satan.

People of God, Satan’s ruse will not be maintained, it will be cut short by THE POWER THAT IS ABOVE ALL POWER: THE POWER OF GOD (cf. Mt 28:18b, Heb. 1:2-14, Phil. 2:9-11). Those who disobey the Divine Commandments will lament, groan, feel that they are dying, when they experience their personal sins. Pay attention, People of God, suffering is increasing!

AS A LEGACY TO THIS GENERATION, I BEQUEATH THIS ROSARY TO THE HOLY TRINITY, AT THIS TIME WHEN THE TRIBULATION INCREASES.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Pray the Creed.

Examination of conscience.

First Mystery: May mankind be filled with the virtue of fortitude.

On the large bead: Our Father.
    Then pray on the same bead: Holy Trinity, send Your Heavenly Choirs to protect all mankind, help them to reject evil intentions, human mentality and thought and remain in You.
    On the small beads of the Holy Rosary:

Pray 10 times:
    Divine Wisdom, descend from Your Trinitarian Throne to guide us towards the path of good.

Jaculatory: Be my strength and my fortitude.

Second Mystery: May wrath not come to take the reins of man's life.

Then pray on the same bead: Most Holy Trinity, give Your People patience, so that wrath and its disorderly effects do not take the heart of man and difficulties be removed from humanity.
    Pray 10 times:
    Divine Wisdom, separate from all mankind the problems and snares of the Devil. May the battle be far from the human creature and may suffering not reach us.

Third Mystery: May mankind be blessed by the Holy Trinity and may every human creature be a willing servant of his brothers and sisters.

Then pray on the same bead: May equanimity come upon humanity, so that righteousness in their works and acts may be a testimony to the children of God.
    Pray 10 times:
    Divine Wisdom, that as humanity we do not lose our values or beliefs and be upright in every instant, to give Honor and Glory to God.

Fourth Mystery:
    May the advance of evil be stopped by the decision of all mankind to please God.

On the large bead:
    Our Father.
    Then pray on the same bead: Holy Trinity, the spiritually wise are those who with their deeds and acts please God; they adore Him and acclaim Him in the name of all human creatures.
    Pray 10 times:
    Divine Wisdom, may all humanity turn to You with the certainty that you are a Compassionate and Merciful God, Just Judge, whom it is impossible to please without faith.

Fifth Mystery: May wrath not take the reins of man's life.

On the large bead:
    Our Father.
    Then pray on the same bead: Holy Trinity, may Your Love be accepted by all mankind so that sincerity, respect and benevolence be manifested in Your People in Your likeness and may we be one in Your Heart.
    Pray 10 times:
    Divine Wisdom, Divine Love is the font of all goodness, may this same Love be in all the People of God and may it hinder human interests, impede discord and may spirituality be in each person the mirror of Your Love.

(Cont'd below)

8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(Cont'd from above)

In the three last beads of the Holy Rosary:

Divine Trinity: May Divine Peace flood the hearts of men without distinction.
    Divine Trinity: May the Holy Spirit flood us with His Love.
    Divine Trinity: May the Peace of Our Blessed Mother, which surpasses all understanding, come to us.

PRAY THE SALVE, IN HONOR OF THE BLESSED QUEEN AND MOTHER.

Offering:

Holy Trinity, be the benignity that directs our lives and may humanity achieve the necessary repentance to eradicate the progress of evil from the Earth.
    Lead us to repent and be like You, Mother, faithful disciples and messengers of Your Love.

Offer a sincere spiritual pause.

Amen.

MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED IN DIVINE LOVE.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

THERE IS NO ONE LIKE GOD!

St Michael the Archangel

LITANY TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

Let us be filled with Divine Love. R./ We beseech you, Most Holy Trinity.
    May every human creature be a Temple of the Holy Spirit. R./ We beseech you, Most Holy Trinity.
    Let us be united in God. R./ We beseech you, Most Holy Trinity.
    May Your People be faithful until the end. R./ We beseech you, Most Holy Trinity.
    May evil be cast down in every human being. R./ We beseech you, Most Holy Trinity.
    May we be worthy of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. R./ We beseech you, Most Holy Trinity.
    May we be welcomed in Your Unity. R./ We beseech you, Most Holy Trinity.
    May the heart of man be transformed into a fount of blessings. R./ We beseech you, Most Holy Trinity.
    May every heart, mind and thought be transformed by Your Kindness. R./ We beseech you, Most Holy Trinity.

For understanding in men. For hope and charity. R./ Hear us, Most Holy Trinity.
    For goodness among men. For an unwavering faith. R./ Hear us, Most Holy Trinity.
    For a firm spirit. R./ Hear us, Most Holy Trinity.
    For a mercy without end. R./ Hear us, Most Holy Trinity.

Faced with the snares of evil. R./ Send Your Angels in our defense.
    Faced with the detractors of our faith. Faced with slander and persecution. Faced with our weaknesses. R./ Send Your Angels in our defense.
    Faced with our own lukewarmness and that of our brothers. R./ Send Your Angels in our defense.
    Faced with spiritual jealousy. R./ Send Your Angels in our defense.
    Faced with injustice and accusations. R./ Send Your Angels in our defense.
    Faced with the dominion of the powerful. R./ Send Your Angels in our defense.

From eternal death. R./ Deliver us, Most Holy Trinity.
    From the proximity of the Devil. R./ Deliver us, Most Holy Trinity.
    From the possessions and infestations of the Devil. R./ Deliver us, Most Holy Trinity.
    From eternal death. R./ Deliver us, Most Holy Trinity.
    From arrogance and pride. R./ Deliver us, Most Holy Trinity.

May you be Adored, Most Holy Trinity, forever and ever. Amen.

Before such great Majesty, we humbly beseech you to keep the Celestial Legions ready to assist us, so that in Your Omnipotence, you might cause the diabolical forces that may surround our Life to flee. Amen.

[​IMG]

9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    DECEMBER 4, 2019

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

MY HEART DESIRES TO KEEP YOU WITHIN, SO THAT NOTHING WOULD SEPARATE YOU FROM ME.

I constantly call you to be messengers of My Love, of My Peace, and yet the greater My calls are, the greater the distractions and the greater the lethargy in which My own are living. That is why I call you again to prayer, to receive me in the Eucharist properly prepared, I call you to KNOW ME and enter into the Love of My Mother, into Her Word given throughout the world, anticipating the pain of this generation because of the disobedience and pride with which they have rebelled against Me.

I call you out of Love; man’s time is not My time, and you find yourselves facing the sea of sins that Satan is constantly pouring out and injecting into the human being’s mind, thought and heart, in order that you would refuse to follow me and refuse to recognize yourselves as sinners, looking to your brothers to bear the burden of your wrongful, imprudent, arrogant and hasty actions.

EACH ONE HAS BEEN CALLED BY NAME SO THAT YOU MIGHT FOLLOW ME! (cf. Lk 18:22).

MAN HAS NOT BEEN OBEDIENT AND HAS BECOME DISTRACTED, TAKING OTHER PATHS, ENCOUNTERING EVIL THAT, DUE TO SPIRITUAL WEAKNESS, DESTROYS MY CHILDREN, ENJOYING LEADING THEM TO CHAOS, DIVISION AND TOTAL SEPARATION FROM MY WILL.

Thus evil penetrates within weak human creatures due to little or no prayer, due to those who do not repent or make amends for their sins, those who do not receive Me and are far from My Mother, with a lukewarm faith that only needs a word in order to deny Me or justify disobeying me.

This is My People and more.

I CALL YOU GIVEN THE URGENCY OF THIS MOMENT IN WHICH EVIL IS TAKING MY CHILDREN AND SIFTING THEM, CAUSING THEM TO COMMIT CONTINUAL OFFENSES AGAINST OUR SACRED HEARTS, AND SATAN ENJOYING FROM THE PRECARIOUS FAITH OF MY CHILDREN.

You are a People walking towards the precipice, due to the persistent indifference with which you act; you SUFFOCATE ME, HANDLING ME BETWEEN THE FINGERS OF YOUR HANDS, TREATING ME WITH IRREVERENCE AND TOTAL DISRESPECT, WITHOUT AWARENESS OF WHO I AM AND WHAT I AM. MY ANGELS SHED TEARS ON SEEING HOW YOU ARE FORGING YOUR OWN CONDEMNATION WHEN YOU RECEIVE ME WITHOUT TRULY REPENTING OF YOUR SINS, WITHOUT REPAIRING THE HARM DONE. It is for this and other reasons that I am desecrated; I therefore make My Word reach you so that you might convert urgently.

CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Seek me without the misdirected human ego. My children are the simple and humble of heart, those who repent and, like a child, do not hold grudges in their hearts (cf. Mt 11:29).

I have called you to keep the faith - how many will follow me? And how many of those who call themselves My faithful followers remain on the road without advancing because of arrogance or lack of forgiveness, or conceit, or because of pride, reflecting their internal sickness.

I see My Church with so many children who are waiting for their brothers and sisters to act so as not to become engaged in the eyes of society. I see My Church accepting practices outside My Will and thereby rushing into the abyss and pleasing Satan, committing heresies, profanations and denials of My Divinity.

HOW MANY ARE THOSE WHO ADVANCE AND HOW MANY THOSE WHO FALL ASLEEP ALONG THE WAY DUE TO DISTRACTIONS, AND WHO ARE IMMERSED IN THEIR SORROWS WITHOUT SEEING MINE!

My sorrows are the souls that are lost, My sorrows are the worshipers of Satan, My sorrows cause me to watch My People rejecting me, offending me, disobeying me, committing sacrileges and thereby staying on the way.

I have called all to salvation - how many were on the right path and have deserted!

MY PEOPLE, DARKNESS ADVANCES UPON MY PEOPLE, THE RAVAGES OF EVIL AGAINST MY CHURCH WILL NOT BE LONG IN COMING, AND WITH THEM SUFFERING WILL AUGMENT. THE PERSECUTION AGAINST MY CHILDREN WILL INCREASE UNTIL YOU WILL HAVE TO HIDE IN ORDER TO WORSHIP ME.

When you pray you should offer prayer with your heart in Peace, with a contrite spirit and with Love towards yourselves and your brothers and sisters; otherwise the words are empty.

My Beloved People: this is an instant for decision, for courage, for dedication, for faith, for Love, for Charity, for Hope, for crying out due to the tribulation in which you are living and which is increasing all the while, due to a human creature devoid of My Love by its own will.

The Earth is subject to constant changes, which have arisen at all times in the history of humanity, but such changes did not attain the magnitude that they are attaining and will attain for humanity at this time throughout the Earth. The scourges arrive one after the other without stopping, without allowing one people to help another, and they will make you experience harrowing pain. I am warning you, not so that you should be afraid of Me, but so that you would entrust yourselves to Me and My Mother as no generation has entrusted itself before. Pray at all times, in season and out of season (cf. Eph. 6:18), putting prayer into practice.

Pray, My children, pray for Mexico, it shakes in its soil, making volcanoes become active.

Pray, My children, pray for Costa Rica, it suffers because of the shaking of its soil.

Pray, My children, pray for weakened Italy, it is shaken and My children suffer the invasion of idolatry.

Pray, My children, pray for Spain. Turmoil returns, agitation runs through the streets. Man, dominated by the orders of those who keep humanity on edge, rises up against anything.

Pray, My children, pray. Albania weeps.

Pray, My children, in unity, pray for each other, this instant has ceased being instant. It is imperative that My People offer up without ceasing.

MY HEART BLEEDS AT THE PAIN THAT IS LOOMING OVER MY PEOPLE.

I bless you with My Love, I bless you with My Peace.

Your Jesus

Brothers and sisters:

Seeing our beloved Lord Jesus Christ with His Divine Heart Bleeding and expressing this call of Love, I tremble, because perhaps reading the Message without meditating upon it, it seems that it is just one more. But this is not the case: Our Lord Jesus Christ showed me His suffering for us, "humanity."

A constant suffering faced with a hardened human being, seeing its complacency and walking without using the intelligence that tells us: this generation is not acting within the Divine Will, and the events occurring in Creation, in man himself, human reactions and actions, are not normal, and even so the People of God do not stop to meditate. We are not experiencing what has always happened; we are living through historic events raised to their highest power.

This is an instant for bending knees and for making the human ego obey God, so that the heart of flesh would find its contentment in surrendering to Christ and always being of Our Blessed Mother.

Amen.

10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO LUZ DE MARIA
    DECEMBER 10, 2019

[​IMG]

People of God:

IN THE NAME OF THE HEAVENLY ARMIES AND BY DIVINE WILL I CONVEY THIS WORD TO YOU.

Blessings will not delay for those who make an effort to continue practicing good; attached to the Gospel, they are love as the Most Holy Trinity is LOVE, as Our Queen and Mother of Heaven and Earth is Love and as We are Love.

In the midst of so much confusion characterizing the proximity of the “END OF AN ERA” - “NOT THE END OF THE WORLD”, you carry on living in the turbulence that never ceases, in the constant to and from of setbacks that arise to keep you scattered and outside of UNITY with the Most Holy Trinity. As children of God, you need to recognize evil, which is struggling fiercely against the People of God in order to distract you and cause you to desert from the faith. Those who have embarked upon the spiritual path are able to perceive the fierceness of this moment in which all the Demons are on Earth tempting men so that they fall.

YOU STILL DO NOT RECOGNIZE THAT HUMANITY IS ENFLAMED AND ONLY NEEDS A SMALL PRETEXT IN ORDER TO LASH OUT AGAINST YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

This whole scenario has been prepared by those who are going to crush humanity with their power and who have stolen the human mind with their deceptions, stirring it up to the point of man’s current work and action. These uprisings, this current chaos was not born in this generation; evil has cultivated this state of humanity so that it would become a reality in this present in which you are living. WAKE UP!

The demonic plan of Freemasonry and ideologies contrary to good is to separate man from His Creator and to rob him of the spiritual sustenance of the Eucharistic Sacrifice, so that he would fall into the most despicable sins.

Too many are those who, deceived by the Devil, fall into evil’s trap and protect those who renounce and deny the Most Holy Trinity.

OH!… HOW MANY WILL BE LEFT ON THE ROAD, DECEIVED BY THE DEVIL!

Are you seeking faith, freedom? Walk holding the Hand of Our Queen and Mother, so that She might lead you to the good; She is the favored one of the Father.

We see men attacking the Churches in honor of the Sacred Trinity and Our Queen and Mother, and in Heaven we shudder over such a serious fault, and the next fault will be more serious, since from attacking Churches built by man to worship the Holy Trinity, they will go on to attack the People of God and the persecution announced in the past will ensue.

YOU READ THE APOCALYPSE AS A CHILD READS A BOOK OF STORIES. NO, NO, NO! THE BOOK OF THE APOCALYPSE IS TO BE BROUGHT TO FULFILLMENT AS SACRED SCRIPTURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO FULFILLMENT.

WHOEVER DENIES THE APOCALYPSE DENIES ALL SACRED SCRIPTURE! (cf. II Tim 2:16).

Prepare, People of God, elevate your spirit towards unity with the Most Holy Trinity, unite the senses of the physical body and the spiritual senses so that the one who works and the one who acts would be one, and so that you no longer be whitewashed sepulchers (cf. Mt 23:2-32), those who forget the Divine Word facing adversities and hide in burrows so as not to be seen or not to face and look inside themselves.

Do not store food for the places that some have prepared for the moments of persecution and tribulation if you have not first prepared yourselves spiritually and with discernment given by the Holy Spirit, so that you would renounce evil with firm faith and save your soul. Neither food, nor medicines, nor money, nor your supplies are of any value if you are not TRUE TEMPLES OF LOVE (Cf. I Cor.6:19).

People of God: very severe instants are approaching for the People of God. They are not instants like others that you have experienced: these will be the test of faith, of true love, of true hope, of unequalled charity, in which some will be easily deceived, and not because of not knowing the Scriptures, not because of not knowing the Divine Word, not because of not praying or not receiving the Body and Blood of Christ Our King and Lord, but for becoming accustomed to calling themselves Christians and practicing their duties, but without awareness of the DIVINITY BEFORE WHICH THEY FIND THEMSELVES, without awareness and even without faith.

CUSTOM LEADS GOD’S CREATURES TO LOSE ETERNAL LIFE.

PEOPLE OF GOD, THE BATTLE IS NOT AGAINST MEN, IT IS AGAINST THE SPIRITS OF EVIL SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD (cf. Eph. 6:12). THEY ARE IN A DOGGED BATTLE AGAINST THE GOOD, THEREFORE YOU WILL FIND THOSE WHO RISE UP AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF GOD WHERE YOU LEAST THINK IT.

Humanity is being tested, highly tested, especially in the faith by which the man of God believes in a Single and Only God, in order that without faith, he would then agree to belong to a single religion; in the social domain, in order that humanity would lose its identity; in politics, so that humanity would join the ideologies led by the Devil and which cruelly crush men, without compassion; in economics, because Satan knows full well that when man feels economically destabilized, he is capable of anything and forgets the good.

THE SCENARIO HAS BEEN CAREFULLY DESIGNED, AND THE PEOPLE OF GOD HAVE YIELDED TO THE WHIMS OF EVIL, LITTLE BY LITTLE. YOU WILL ALREADY KNOW THAT MY WORDS ARE NOT IN VAIN, THEREFORE, LET EVERYONE APPEAL TO DIVINE MERCY AND REPENT DEEPLY, NOW!

This moment is extremely disturbing for those who are lukewarm, but for the children of God firm in faith, it is the instant for raising up their faith.

I summon you to pray, People of God. To pray for World Peace that is threatened even if you do not see it, nor do the communication media expose it.

I summon you to pray, People of God. Man will know about the shaking of the earth and will go into a panic. Pray, ask Divine Mercy for the countries that Heaven has mentioned. Pray for the cosmic events that affect the Earth.

I summon you to pray, People of God, the Church IS SHAKEN, do not lose faith.

I summon you to pray, People of God, Argentina will weep over the commotion that it is experiencing.

People of God, you are called to be faithful children; you will eat, drink, marry (Cf. Lc 17,26-28) without attending to the Divine appeals and the King will arrive and - what has become of man?

You see the Sun, the Moon, the stars, yet you will stop seeing them; the darkness in man’s soul will be the same as that into which the Earth will be plunged.

Pay attention, children of God, change your lives and contribute to the salvation of your brothers and sisters; pay attention, do not dismiss the Calls. Help your brothers and sisters who are suffering through nature.

UNITED IN THE CELEBRATION OF OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER, EMPRESS OF THE AMERICAS, BESEECH GOD THAT THE MYSTERY MIGHT BE UNVEILED: IN HER IS CRADLED THE ANGEL OF PEACE. (1)

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

(1) Revelations about the Angel of Peace, sent by God...

Brothers and Sisters:

Our beloved Saint Michael the Archangel once again sounds the alert so that we would accept Christ as God, King and Savior in each one of us and in the whole world.

As in the time of Noah: “They were eating and drinking, and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed all of them”. (Luke 17:27)

The basis of good: THE LOVE OF GOD, ALIVE AND OPERATING IN THE HUMAN CREATURE.

The truth is in God and God is the truth, just as the Love of God in us allows us to put the Commandment of Love into daily practice; this becomes what God asks of us.

Brothers and sisters, Saint Michael the Archangel urgently calls us to know how to live well, and for this we must Love in God, a great Christian truth, which is to live well, not only to speak well or write well, but to live looking inside ourselves in order to measure the love we have.

Celebrating Our Mother of Guadalupe, we implore Her Protection and Her blessing, and we implore in the Divine Will, so that in His time, the Mystery might be revealed.

Amen.

11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

It would appear that a few listed messages have gone missing over the Forum switch to new server.....here are those translated ones given since Dec. 10th message listed above:

DECEMBER 11, 2019

[​IMG]

Children of My Immaculate Heart:

THE EVENTS OF HUMANITY ARE MANIFESTED ON MY MANTLE.

As Queen of Heaven I appeared to a humble native, who did not keep to himself what his eyes were seeing.

Like the simple and humble, like those who believe without seeing, like those who obey when spoken to just once, so did my beloved son, Saint Juan Diego.

It is in humility that I am made manifest, in the humility of insisting out of obedience, of not stopping in fulfilling My requests that are nothing other than the Divine Will, to which I call you.

MY SON ASKS MAN FOR HUMILITY (cf. Mt 11:29). AND MAN RESPONDS WITH PRIDE. IS THAT THE TRUE LOVE OF MY SON?

For lack of humility man has risen up against My Son and rejects Him; I must remind those who reject My Son and have embarked on the wayward path of the Devil, that they have been deceived by evil, and evil encamps itself with those who welcome it. Children, it is necessary, without delay, to open your spiritual eyes and revoke your adherence to marching alongside the Devil.

REPENT FROM THE HEART AND MAKE FIRM INTENTION NOT TO GO BACK TO RISING UP AGAINST MY SON JESUS CHRIST, NEITHER BLASPHEMING NOR COMMITTING HERESIES, NOR PROFANATIONS, NOR PUTTING THE INNOCENT TO DEATH BY SUPPORTING ABORTION, NOR BEING THOSE WHO ACCEPT WHAT GOES AGAINST THE NATURAL LAW.

The repentance of My children is urgent, becoming aware is urgent, it is urgent for the Church of My Son to continue to raise up My Son’s People, it is urgent for My Son’s Church to open the doors of the Churches and call parishioners so that in union with My favored sons and in obedience they might celebrate A DAILY HOUR OF EUCHARISTIC ADORATION so that the human being would not resist Divine Love.

You need to understand that the Devil is not an allegory: he exists and is desperate to penetrate the hearts of My children and thus prepare, by means of acts of denigration acts, men’s support for the antichrist.

My children, on this day in which you celebrate My Advocation as OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE, I request a gift for My Son: be united in our Sacred Hearts, love one another (cf. Jn 13), forgive from the heart, be love so that you might offer My Son reparation for those who do not make reparation.

There is already war on Earth; it progresses little by little, the nations are at war but you children do not see it, you do not notice it, and when it is unleashed on humanity, you will suffer the cruelty to which man has come. You will need to help one another, to assist one another, and as a Mother I desire that you would offer Me the pure love that exists within each of My Own.

THE WARNING IS NEAR AND YOU DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO MY CALLS. (1)

THE WARNING IS THE MOMENT WHEN CONSCIENCE ITSELF WILL MAKE YOU SEE YOUR MISERIES AND BLESSINGS; DO NOT BE FOOLISH AND DO NOT BE HARD WITH YOURSELVES.

Do not be foolish, do not lose yourselves in what is worldly or lose yourselves by heeding the wiles of Satan: repent before the instant comes that has been announced so often in various ways.

It is not a minor event, children: repent, make reparation, pray, consecrate yourselves to Our Sacred Hearts and be charity, in the Name of My Son.

See me as the Empress of the Americas and ... the state of the Heart of this Mother looking at the condition of the nations, their spiritual decline, the aggressions, outrages to which My children are subjected, and how My children pounce on one another, with madness taking hold of them and leading them to act in an unrecognizable way.

ON THIS DATE ON WHICH YOU CELEBRATE MY APPARITION, OFFER ME TRUE LOVE, NOT ANOTHER THAT IS NOT THAT OF MY SON.

DO NOT FEAR, I AM GUIDING YOU TO MY SON; DO NOT FEAR, I GIVE YOU ALL MY LOVE AND MY ASSISTANCE!
    YOU ARE NOT ALONE, AND WAIT FOR MY BELOVED ANGEL OF PEACE. (2)

MAY MY BLESSING BE UPON ALL MY CHILDREN WHOM I LOVE IN THE DIVINE WILL.

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.
    AMEN.

Mother Mary

(1) God's Great Warning to humanity... read
    (2) The Angel of Peace, sent from God... read

12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

DECEMBER 21, 2019

[​IMG]

Dearly beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

I BLESS YOU, PEOPLE OF MY SON, EACH ONE OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY.

I come to ask you to pay attention to My Word, as it is the Divine Will that you remain attentive.

BELOVED, PAY ATTENTION! DO NOT BE DISTRACTED!
    ATTENTION, CHILDREN, ATTENTION!

Humanity has entered the moments of greater pain, which will progress with the passing of the years, until, after the Purification, Peace will come to all and be in all.

My children are suffering more frequently from respiratory diseases, which increase, being recurrent and requiring long treatment.

CHILDREN, HAVE YOU NOT ASKED YOURSELVES WHY IT IS THAT YOU SHOULD BE WEAKER FACED WITH RESPIRATORY DISEASES?

Exposure to drastic changes in the climate greatly contributes to your bodies’ being exposed to respiratory complications, but at the same time the hand of man is implicit, spreading chemicals and viruses through the air so that you fall sick more frequently, and these sometimes become mortal for human beings.

Faced with this, you should protect yourselves in order to minimize exposure to white trails when they cover the atmosphere. At the same time, spray the oil of the Good Samaritan on what you have chosen to protect your nose and mouth.

Sick minds of powerful nations are the demons that spread the disease on My children in airplanes.

SHUT YOUR HOMES AND DO NOT EXPOSE YOURSELVES TO THE OPEN AIR WHEN YOU SEE STRANGE FORMS IN THE ATMOSPHERE.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, a celestial body is approaching from space that will alarm humanity. Do not continue to take My Words in vain and be aware that both the Moon and the Sun hold great influence over the Earth and man.

See the man of science who dismisses the Words that are Divine Will; science has not seen in advance that about which My Son has warned you, so take seriously the Word that I bring to you.

See how the magnetic pole of the Earth is deviating; this causes serious complications for humanity and for science.

IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU DRAW NEAR TO MY SON, EVEN IF YOUR BROTHERS DERIDE YOU. THE WAY OF MY CHILDREN IS A WAY OF GLORY, A WAY OF FAITHFULNESS TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, A WAY AGAINST THE CURRENT OF THE WORLD - THE WAY OF “ALREADY, BUT NOT YET”.

Remain attentive; volcanic activity increases, as do earthquakes, because the faults that surround much of the Earth are in constant motion, causing them to fracture and to influence each other, augmenting their force and my children’s suffering.

I invite you to remain spiritually prepared. It is necessary that you, People of My Son, be the lights that attract the gaze of the Father to the Earth, so that He sees His faithful in a time of Adoration.

BELOVED CHILDREN OF MY IMMACULATE HEART, BE FAITHFUL TO MY SON, WORSHIP HIM AND SEE HIM IN EACH BROTHER AND SISTER; AS MY SON’S PEOPLE YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Keep in mind that the Mercy of My Son is Infinite and that you are the apple of His Eye (cf. Dt 32:10b).

Pray, love My Son, do not forget that you are His People and will never be abandoned by Him.

Pray for yourselves, for your brothers and sisters, for all humanity.

My Maternal Love helps you, and every cry of yours means that I immediately go looking to assist you.

DO NOT FEAR, I AM YOUR MOTHER; MY SON HAS ENTRUSTED EACH ONE OF YOU TO ME.

I keep you in My Immaculate Heart.

Mother Mary

Brothers and Sisters:

Our Mother warns us and we are witnesses that Heaven tells us in advance of what will happen, in order that we would remain prepared in the spirit.

We are called to stay waiting confidently; life does not stop, everything continues, but “from the one to whom much has been entrusted, even more will be demanded” (cf. Lk 12:48b), and we have been warned, especially in order that we would remain spiritually attentive.

Our Mother has warned us beforehand to keep food reserves well-protected, since the events of nature will strike humanity hard.

Brothers and sisters, let us thank God for sending us Our Mother, in order not only to alert us but also to encourage us and shelter us in Her Immaculate Heart where the enemy of the soul does not come near.

Amen.

13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    DECEMBER 23, 2019

[​IMG]

People of God:

AS CAPTAIN OF THE HEAVENLY ARMIES, ESTABLISHED BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, I CONVEY TO YOU:

People of God, you will be celebrating the Birth of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, born of Our Queen and Mother of the Divine Will, Pure and Unstained by Original Sin.

EVERY HUMAN BEING SHOULD OFFER THE DIVINE CHILD A NEW HEART IN ORDER TO LOVE WITH RENEWED FEELINGS, SO AS TO STAY WELL SPIRITUALLY.

People of God, the desire to be more, in every aspect of life, is now almost a duty that man has imposed on himself in general, and yet no human being who does not transform themselves internally will grow in the spirit, since this requires a heart free from worldly filth, especially PRIDE.

Humanity has grown in uncertainty; it is inflamed and this is a contagious disease spreading over the world like a pandemic.

TO WHAT WILL THIS BE DUE?

To the fact that men in their spiritual poverty are easy food for evil spirits that roam the world. This is not an invention; evil is roaming the world prior to the imminent arrival of the deceiver.

You see the change in the behavior of nature and deny it, BLIND ARE THOSE WHO WITH THEIR EYES DO NOT WANT TO SEE REALITY; you see the convulsions in various countries and deny that humanity is infected and inflamed: BLIND ARE THOSE WHO WITH THEIR EYES DO NOT WANT TO SEE REALITY; you see abortion and do not take responsibility for being the new Herods of this century: BLIND ARE THOSE WHO WITH THEIR EYES DO NOT WANT TO SEE REALITY (cf. Ps 135:16; Mk 8:18).

You live as you want; men dress with silk and with women's attire, women with men's attire, and you deny that humanity is heading towards the precipice: BLIND ARE THOSE WHO WITH THEIR EYES DO NOT WANT TO SEE.

WHAT HAPPENED TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH?
    WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS GENERATION THAT WILL NOT REMAIN IN A STATE OF IMPUNITY ON ACCOUNT OF SO MUCH SIN!

You celebrate the birth of the Child Jesus, King of Heaven and Earth, but you have already condemned Him to suffer outrages and aberrations, heresies and desecrations, the errors with which you want to modernize and take out the Divine and replace it with idols. Where is the sacrifice of the cross?

LAMENTS IN HEAVEN, LAMENTS ON EARTH!
    AN INNOCENT CHILD, SON OF THE LIVING, TRUE GOD WHO CAME TO EARTH, "THE CHILD GOD, KING OF HEAVENS AND EARTH", WANTS YOU AGAIN TO GIVE OVER TO HIM THAT WHICH IS HIS: A NEW SPIRIT SO THAT YOU WOULD LOVE AS HE LOVES AND NOT GO ASTRAY IN FORMS OF MODERNISMS THAT HAVE SATAN INSIDE.

People of God, praying, offering sacrifices and fasts: you prayer groups who fast and pray, who remain sentinels and do not fall asleep but watch so that evil does not continue to steal simple and unsuspecting or hard souls, and whom you through fasting and prayer manage to bend in the name of God. People of God who pray and offer up, offer up and pray, you are beacons of light in the midst of the darkness; do not falter, look up, for God sees you and we protect you, so that if it is your will, we might guide you to the right path, where you will not go astray.

Creatures of the Man-God, everyone carries in their heart that Child whom you must awaken and cause to be reborn so that you would surrender without thinking of yourselves but of the salvation of souls.

A CHILD HAS BEEN BORN, A CHILD WHO CAME TO SAVE SOULS, A CHILD WHO, BEING GOD, COMES TO ASK YOU TO DRAW NEAR TO HIM AND TO GIVE HIM THE GOLD OF YOUR SOUL, THE INCENSE OF THE SACRIFICE OF EACH PERSON, IN ORDER TO STAY ON THE TRUE PATH, AND THE MYRRH OF CONTINUING TO GUARD THE TRADITION THAT HE BROUGHT TO YOU SO THAT YOU WOULD REMAIN UNTIL HIS SECOND COMING.

TODAY THIS CHILD, OUR KING, WANTS THE GIFT OF FAITHFULNESS, OF SACRIFICE, OF THE HUMAN WILL FUSED TO HIM.

United, let us worship the one who came to the world to be King. Forever and ever. Amen.

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST AND ON EARTH PEACE TO MEN OF GOOD WILL.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

Brothers and Sisters:

A CHILD IS BORN, THE CHILD OF HUMILITY AND OBEDIENCE TO THE FATHER!

Saint Michael speaks to each one of us, to our ears, to our hearts, so that we do not follow the world, but so that everyone might manage to make the infinite effort of remaining faithful. It is not a question of saying that we are faithful to Christ the King, but of working and acting within what that faithfulness implies and bearing witness to it.

Amen.

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    DECEMBER 30, 2019

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

I CARRY YOU IN MY HEART.

You are My People, I love you.

I call you constantly because I do not want to lose you. I am in front of each one of you; only give me your hand and allow me to guide you: I WILL BE THE LIGHT OF YOUR EYES.

United to our Hearts, you are beginning this period of spiritual blessings for those who wish to accept them. Taking steps on a steep path is not easy: you must be in good spiritual condition in order to reach the goal. Advancing on the way, perhaps you will be offered abundant water so as not to suffer thirst, or shelter from the sun or rain, or you may be shown succulent food so as not suffer from hunger, and some may even tell you to climb aboard a means of transport so that you would descend and not exhaust yourselves. The world offers you so much in order that you, My beloved children, would not reach the goal and would be distracted by the offers that apparently facilitate your reaching the goal by other means, yet in the end you will be able to see that everything was a lie, merely a deception in order to lead you down wrong paths and separate you from Me.

This, My People, is the story of this generation!

You are living in a time when evil uses all its tricks to confuse you and to present you with another god who "I AM NOT”. But you must not forget that "I AM WHO I AM" (Ex 3,14).

My people, you will see what you have not seen until now; all My Own must strengthen themselves in the Faith, so that you would not withdraw from My side.

My children hate Me, they lacerate Me, they reject what I offer them and keep me being a King without His Kingdom; faced with so many false gods that they accept, there is no place for Me - this is the result of the great spiritual struggle in which you find yourselves.

Each one of you is My Child and I Love You with Eternal Love.

You flee before those who discredit you, and before THIS BEGGAR OF LOVE, YOU ARE FACED WITH PROFANATIONS; YOU BELIEVE THAT I AM DEAD, THAT I AM NOT GOING TO COME TO THE ASSISTANCE OF MY PEOPLE, BUT THE WOLVES WHO WANT TO DESTROY MY CHURCH ARE ONLY ENJOYING A MOMENTARY FEAST. YOU, CHILDREN, DO NOT FEAR.

My People know that I AM A GOD OF THE LIVING (cf. Lk 20:38) AND THAT MY TEACHINGS ARE AN ETERNAL PRESENT, AND FACED WITH THOSE WHO INTEND TO DISTORT THEM, MY PEOPLE MUST BE FIRM AND NOT YIELD, BUT REMAIN WITHIN MY LAW.

My People are shaken, trampled down and will be so all the more; therefore you must remain firm, strong in the Faith, protected by My Word; do not fall down - no one is greater than Our Most Holy Trinity. I call you to LOVE MY MOTHER, I HAVE ENTRUSTED MY PEOPLE TO HER AT THIS TIME.

Each one of you is a light that can be seen from the vast Universe, and that light is a barrier of Mine on Earth. Be firm, children, be firm. You will not be disappointed; you suffer and will suffer, but you will not be disappointed.

IT IS URGENT THAT MY PEOPLE KNOW ME, SO THAT THEY DO NOT FALL INTO TEMPTATION!

I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, AND ANY OTHER APART FROM ME IS NOT THE TRUTH BUT THE SHORTCUT OF EVIL SO THAT MY CHILDREN WOULD LOSE ETERNAL LIFE.

WAIT, WAIT WITH PATIENCE, WITH HOLY PATIENCE, AS WHAT HAS BEEN REVEALED WILL BE FULFILLED. WHEN MEN ARE CELEBRATING, REJOICING, LAUGHING AND DO NOT REMEMBER ME, I WILL SEND MY ANGELS TO EXECUTE WHAT I HAVE ANNOUNCED.

My People do not want to hear My Word but only what attracts them as sensationalism; later they will look for My Words and will no longer find them, because they have not been copied out and technology will not last forever.

Man has reached the stars, but he has not succeeded in believing in ME, he has overcome plagues, but he has not overcome himself in his "ego", he has created vaccines in the first instance to fight diseases, but he has not managed to create a vaccine against pride. Man has exceeded technological expectations, but he has not created FAITH, man has sumptuous mansions and luxury cars, but he has not succeeded in giving me the INNER TEMPLE OF HIS HEART, he has not succeeded in bringing me WITHIN HIMSELF AND INSTALLING ME THERE. Man creates voices through technology, but he will not make any of those voices move his conscience if I do not dwell within man himself.

Attention, My children, My People; this is the moment of truth, and in that Truth that I AM, I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY HEART AND IN THAT OF MY MOTHER IF YOU OBEY AS MY TRUE CHILDREN. MY PEOPLE ARE NOT A STRANGE PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY WILL BE CALLED heretical, reclusive, hypocritical.

Evil is good for those who do not love Me.

My people, support one another, be united. Remain vigilant: humanity suffers from one place to another, sometimes through nature, sometimes by the hand of man, sometimes because of ideologies.

Yet My People are the Apple of My Eyes and I am with My People; My Mother protects you, and when you are tired, My Angel of Peace will be the encouragement for you to continue.

DO NOT FEAR, OUR SACRED HEARTS WELCOME YOU.
    I BLESS EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN WHO RECEIVE THIS WORD OF MINE WITH LOVE AND RESPECT.

I love you.

Your Jesus

Brothers and sisters:

LET US BEAR IN MIND

Revelation 17:14

They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.

Amen.

Xavier and Patty like this.
  15. KyleHancock

KyleHancock New Member

earthtoangels and Xavier like this.
  16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Kyle, here is a small portion of a LdM message just released (1/12/20) but not yet translated....so this is a translation (Google) that needs perfecting. Nevertheless it builds on the earlier one/s like the one you remind us of above. We're watching now as things happen while following the merciful guidance offered to us in these messages.

My people, pay attention: the Earth moves from its axis and continues; the waters of the seas will invade a large part of the coasts and inexplicable phenomena will happen in the water, the whole earth shudders before the relentless sun, the volcanoes erupt and the man does not pay attention, tries to minimize how much happens and says that the wait It is long, instead you should thank My Mother, who intercedes for humanity.

As the earth shakes, My Church shudders, welcoming modernisms that are not My Will. Looking far away, they try to annul me in My own house, They will allocate me a distant place and then deny that I AM LIVE, PRESENT AND PALPITANT IN THE EUCHARIST, DENYING MY TRANSUBSTANCING; My Mother will be denied even more.

17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

All the LdM messages about the earth's core "boiling" and all of the places to pray for who will undergo suffering due to these earth/natural disasters:

Why Are Volcanoes All Over The Globe Suddenly Shooting Giant Clouds Of Ash Miles Into The Air?

There certainly hasn’t been a lack of seismic activity so far in 2020. Just a few days ago, I wrote about the horrific earthquake swarm that Puerto Rico is currently experiencing. More than 1,000 earthquakes have rattled Puerto Rico so far, and as you will see below, it was just hit by another very large earthquake. But right now volcanic eruptions have taken center stage. In particular, a massive eruption in the Philippines is making headlines all over the world, but what most people don’t realize is that several other volcanoes have also blown their tops in spectacular fashion within the past week. Suddenly, volcanoes all over the globe are shooting giant clouds of ash miles into the air, and this is greatly puzzling many of the experts.

Let’s review what we have witnessed over the past 7 days:

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...ooting-giant-clouds-of-ash-miles-into-the-air

Philippine Volcano Erupts Near Manila, Spewing Ash and Lava
    More than 13,000 people have been evacuated from the area surrounding Taal Volcano

https://www.wsj.com/articles/philippine-volcano-erupts-near-manila-spewing-ash-and-lava-11578923341

Lava gushes from volcano near Manila; tens of thousands flee

https://apnews.com/11cacd39a4aa509097d44d090e20c93d