Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    JANUARY 14, 2018

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

YOU ARE MY SON’S PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BLESSED WHEN LIVING, WORKING AND ACTING IN THE DIVINE WILL.

Everyone is worth Eternal Life! Hence My constant Call for you to voluntarily rekindle the Love of My Son that dwells in you and thus be able to be obedient instruments in the hands of the Divine Potter.

You fall, stumble, get up and continue making serious mistakes by refusing to find the teachings that are implicit in every stumble, voluntary or not. It is man who falls and continues in the same mistakes because of not reconsidering.

You do not know, do not like, do not want, do not long for My Son's Love: you believe that you love My Son. I invite you to look within yourselves, I invite you to look at your works and acts ... YOU ARE TEMPLES OF THE HOLY SPIRIT! (cf. I Cor. 3,16).

A very great evil is corroding man's spiritual organism; it debilitates him, causes him to be weak in all aspects of life.

A very great evil is leading to man’s stagnation in spiritual growth.

A very great evil remains hidden from the one who suffers from it, and when it comes out into view, it has devastated brothers and sisters, it has destroyed, separated, disunited, it hurt other brothers and sisters as well as whoever suffers from it ...

The man suffering from this evil points at his brothers and sisters, but does not recognize his wrong action or conduct. This is the great evil in man at this instant: he does not want to be corrected, he does not allow an error to be pointed out to him, since he wants to live the Gospel at his convenience, but like the Pharisees, he accuses and does not apply in his life what he preaches (cf. Mt 23,1-3).

THIS VERY GREAT EVIL IS PRIDE

(Cf. I Jn 2,16, Prov. 14,3, 11,2).

It is the evil that slowly poisons man, since whoever suffers from it does not accept that he is suffering from it, because he does not see it.

AS A MOTHER I WANT YOU TO ANALYZE YOURSELVES AND RECOGNIZE WHETHER YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM THIS EVIL:

Do you not submit to any instruction?
    Do you impose your will despite the fact that this means losing those who make up your own square meter?
    Do you not fulfil what you say to others?
    Are you demanding with your brothers and sisters, but not with yourselves?
    Do you need to keep the first place and keep track of everything in which you involve yourselves?
    Do you blame others for the mistakes you make?
    Can you not ask for forgiveness, and are you implacable?
    Do you like feeling loved and admired, but are you incapable of loving or admiring a brother or sister?
    Are you partial in what suits you?
    Are you unyielding faced with the thoughts of other brothers and sisters? ...

HOW MANY PAGES I WOULD HAVE TO SET OUT IN ORDER FOR YOU TO ANALYZE YOURSELVES!

I HAVE PRIORITIZED what is related to YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, TO FRATERNITY.

Beloved children, you live with so many spiritual deficiencies due to not being concerned with becoming better. Each instant leads you to magnify your "ego" and to immunize yourselves against LOVE.

Whoever rejects LOVE moves away from the source of the Most Holy Trinity. Lack of love leads to impiety, to restlessness, to shortcomings in all areas and therefore, whoever maintains this essential deficiency in their life, in order to leave behind the chains that prevent them from having a heart of flesh, to forgive or forgive themselves, must make a firm purpose of amendment, so that they may have spiritual wings to scale the heights.

THE DEVIL DOES NOT LOVE GOODNESS, HE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO CHANGE WHAT BINDS YOU AND PREVENTS YOU FROM WALKING.

The strategy of the devil is to feed aversion, to feed pride, impiety, disrespect for norms. The devil is pleased to see you transgress God’s Law, he is pleased that you are becoming creatures that hurt, scourge, kill, destroy your brothers and sisters.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, in the midst of hunger, of pain, of sickness, of sacrifices, of waiting, of the anguish of stumbling, of the selfishness of others, of mistreatment, of accusations, of injustice ... You have that which those who oppress you lack, encouraged by evil.

YOU HAVE THE GREAT TREASURE OF LOVE, WHICH CONQUERS WHAT MAN BELIEVES IMPOSSIBLE (cf. Col. 3,14, I Cor. 13,2 and 13).

LOVE MAKES THE SMALL GREAT; IT MAKES WHAT IS APPARENTLY UNNECESSARY, NECESSARY. TO DISEASE IT GIVES RELIEF; TO SACRIFICE, ITS REWARD; TO ANGUISH, CALM; IT OVERCOMES SELFISHNESS. IT PROVIDES YOU WITH THE BALSAM THAT DIVINE LOVE GIVES TO THOSE WHO LOVE IT...

The lack of Love in this instant is the result of the continuous rejection that satan has inserted into the mind of some of My children towards their brothers and sisters, but more seriously, towards the Divine.

The bad instructions and the permissive and improper concepts of some ideologies have hardened hearts so that they manifest themselves against all that is good, and thus the devil has succeeded it that man besmirches what is Sacred.

The devil fears good, and you, by not working or acting in the good, become those driving evil. You must be aware of it and not help evil to expand, but may you on the contrary be those who expand good throughout Creation.

I see My children contenting themselves with good intentions formed in the mind. Painfully, this becomes a spiritual abstraction: everything remains in the intellect and you do not bring it to concrete realization because of not having a strong and determined will to make the intention a constant and strong thought which becomes concrete in a real act. You live in the ambiguity of interpretation at your convenience.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, nourish yourselves with good, seek the good, be hungry for good and be thirsty to share good with your brothers and sisters.

I have called you to know My Son deeply; if you do not see My Son in your brother or sister, you will not know My Son deeply.

THIS IS THE INSTANT TO PUT INTO PRACTICE WHAT SACRED SCRIPTURE SAYS (Cf. I Tim 3,16).

AT THIS INSTANT YOU ARE PARTICULARLY GIVEN OVER TO WHAT EVIL HAS WOVEN IN ORDER TO DRAG HUMANITY TOWARD THE LOSS OF ETERNAL LIFE.

BE STRONG IN LOVING AS GOD LOVES YOU AND WEAK IN THE LOVE THAT THE WORLD TEACHES (Cf. Jn 3,16).

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, Nature strikes the earth forcefully. The earth shakes strongly as if it wanted to dislodge evil.

The United States continues its suffering and Europe continues being scourged by terrorism.

Italy and Spain suffer through man and through Nature.

The sea is agitated, the boat is agitated, prayer is necessary.

MY BELOVEDS, I DO NOT REVEAL THIS WORD TO YOU IN ORDER FOR YOU TO READ IT AND FORGET IT, BUT SO THAT YOU PUT IT INTO PRACTICE AND THUS BE MORE GODLY AND LESS WORLDLY (cf. James 1:22).

My Heart is man’s refuge.

Do not fear, I intercede for you, I bless you.

Mother Mary

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

2. MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    JANUARY 20, 2018

[​IMG]

MY CONSTANT WATCHING OVER YOU CAUSES ME TO INTERCEDE WITH GREAT STRENGTH SO THAT YOU MAY NOT BE LOST.

Humanity constantly appeals to "its rights" due to a false concept of freedom.

This generation is plunged in loveless, moral debauchery, lack of faith, social decadence, incongruity of concepts and norms, spiritual defiance, the acceptance of evil ideologies, mental numbness, in the loss of values and in the denial of God. These are some examples about human disrespect towards the Will of God, about how man constructs his passage on Earth in all respects, and about his relationships with his brothers and sisters and the Creation surrounding him.

Children, man wanders on Earth in search of something more that pleases his insatiable appetite, not exactly for good, but for the unknown, for that which leads him to break the Law of God and men, for what gives him dominion over others and world supremacy. In this process, Humanity falls by the mere fact of wanting to be more than one’s brothers and sisters and enters into personal pride that is transferred to the environment in which it moves, carrying with it the constant thought of being independent and subjugating others.

Some of My children do not believe that My Son and I are continuing to warn you and explain to you about the work and action of faithful children of God...

IN CONSTANTLY CALLING FOR THE CONVERSION OF MY SON’S PEOPLE, I SEND THIS WORD SO THAT IT MAY BE AN INDUCEMENT THAT EACH PERSON FREELY DECIDES EITHER TO ACCEPT AND WALK TOWARDS CONVERSION OR REJECT AND TAKE OTHER MEASURES
    OR TO WITHDRAW INTO WHAT IS WORLDLY AND GIVE THEMSELVES OVER TO THE EVIL PATHS OF PERDITION.

My duty as Mother is not to rest from My Call. My Heart burns with Love for everyone, children, for everyone. The instant has come when the thought and goal of My children has come to focus on what has long been the plan of satan: to distance you from the Divine in order to enter into man’s work and action, to take possession of what is Divine in order to deceive man and take man in his clutches.

How many have been My Calls! How much pain Humanity has experienced because of the evil work and action of man, who has looked with indifference on the life and suffering of innocent creatures!

In this instant, due to the constant contamination of the Earth, man's organism has become weakened, being more resistant to medication and diseases are arising forcefully.

MY CHILDREN, THE THIRD WORLD WAR IS NOT A UTOPIA, NOR DO I TELL YOU ABOUT IT IN ORDER TO CAUSE YOU FEAR, BUT SO THAT YOU STAY ALERT AND KEEP MY WORDS, SINCE AFTER THE STRUGGLE FOR WORLD LEADERSHIP, THIS WAR WILL COME TO A CLIMAX IN A WAR FOR THE POSSESSION OF WATER. The pollution to which this precious liquid, essential for life, has been subjected, will cause various countries to end up fighting to own water. This liquid that you disdain, that you allow to be lost as if it were nothing - this liquid, children, will become the final reason for the Third World War.

THIS GENERATION’S FOLLY IS THE CAUSE OF THE DESIRE FOR POWER AND OF PRIDE (I Jn 2, 16b, II Tim 3: 1-5). The one who has well-being wants more and more, the one who attains professional achievements desires what others do not have, the one who has acquired a material good wants to have the best and greatest material good in order to be admired .... YET IN RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD YOU DO NOT INTEND TO GROW AND TO STAY CLOSER TO HIM, but wish to have places of honor in parish groups or to be among those who can be identified at the Altar, and to be admired by your brothers and sisters.

I see that some of My children participate in what the eyes of their brothers and sisters can see, but their acting spiritually is not in harmony with their daily life. My Son does not want you to stay in a place in order to be admired, but that each of you shine and that there is the ardent desire “ad extra” to participate in everything concerning right conduct and the spiritual growth of your brothers and sisters.

DO NOT BE STUMBLING BLOCKS FOR YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, DO NOT BE BEARERS OF SPIRITUAL ENVY,
    DO NOT CREATE THE STICK BY WHICH YOU WILL THEN BE MEASURED, (Cf. Mt 7,2b), DO NOT OBSCURE THOSE WHO SERVE GOD WITH A GENEROUS SPIRIT (Cf. Ps 50, 12b), AND KEEP IN MIND THAT MY SON GIVES THE HUMBLE AND SIMPLE OF HEART (Mt 5,3-4) HIS WILL SO THAT THEY MAKE IT KNOWN TO THE HOLY REMNANT.

I see how the churches are burning with fire in a rebellion that is beginning against the People of My Son and His Institution. My children are not pausing to think with their hearts. They do not believe that they are forging their own spiritual destruction: a church can be rebuilt, an act against God is a great sin, and I pray that they repent before the night comes.

In this instant there are so many who are issuing statements about the WARNING and I hear them giving false interpretations of what the WARNING really is. This great act of Mercy for Humanity is personal yet at the same time for all Humanity.

It is personal because everyone will see themselves as they are, and for Humanity because all will see how two celestial bodies colliding minimally at a great distance from Earth will cause great light and fire that will fall in some places of the Earth, instants prior to the WARNING. MY CHILDREN, THE WARNING IS NOT THE GUARANTEE OF CONVERSION FOR ALL HUMANITY, BUT ON THE CONTRARY, THOSE WHO REBEL ON SEEING THEMSELVES HAVING COMMITTED SO MANY OFFENSES WILL BE MORE IMPLACABLE AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF MY SON.

Beloved People of My Son:

Terrorism increases, it is preparing to strike with its wrongful actions. Pray for Italy, Spain and Portugal.

The earth is shaking more, the fault lines existing in the depths of the earth are shaken in sequence and My Children will suffer from earthquakes increasing in their intensity.

Communism lies in wait, disguised as good, taking power at this instant.

The sea is stirred up and penetrates into the land, exposing the evil that pollution has caused. There will be phenomena that will cause air and maritime navigation to stop for a while.

MY BELOVED, DO NOT FEED HARDNESS OF HEART (Ps 95,8-9, Heb 3,7-9), COME TO GOD WITH A HEART OF FLESH, (Ez 11,18) LEAVING BEHIND PRIDE AND THE JUDGMENTS THAT YOU MAKE SO TRIVIALLY.

I call you to look at Me, to walk together with Me so that I can guide you to My Son, keeping in mind that the life of My own is a Christ-centered life. (Cf. Phil 1,21).

FULFILL THE COMMANDMENTS AND BE BEARERS OF THE BEATITUDES. THUS YOU WILL MULTIPLY HEAVENLY GOODS.

I love you, I bless you.

Mother Mary

3. MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    JANUARY 26, 2018

[​IMG]

My beloved People:

I AM SPEAKING TO YOU, HUMANITY! I CALL YOU AND YOU DO NOT HEED ME!

AS IN THE TIMES OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH (Gen 19,23-29)THEY WERE MOCKING ABRAHAM, SO THEY NOW MOCK AND WISH TO DESTROY MY FAITHFUL INSTRUMENTS.

My Holy Spirit descends in order to make explicit to Humanity what man does not yet understand or does not intend to understand.

My Holy Spirit explains to the humble, to those who wish to do good, to those who love Me and obey Me.

Man is moving in a cycle in which he goes back, walks in the footsteps of the harmful errors of the past, augmented by greater evil with the invention of some harmful innovations in which man takes pleasure.

My People:

YOU ARE NOT IMPROVING, YOU HAVE RECOURSE TO THE GROWING DESIRE TO EXPLORE EVIL AND REJECT MY CALLS IN ORDER TO BE PART OF THE DARKNESS THAT THE DEVIL OFFERS TO MAN.

To be a believer it is not enough to say, "Lord, Lord!" (Mt 7,21). I have called you to obedience and you mock My Requests. Some who do not know Sacred Scripture do not know that only one family was freed from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah: the family of Lot, a man who was pleasing in the eyes of My Father, being righteous (cf. II Peter 2,6-8). The obedience was imposed on him that no member of his family should look back, but his wife looked back and she herself stayed in her disobedience (cf. Gen 19:26).

THOSE WHO DO NOT OBEY REBEL AGAINST THE DIVINE WILL AND REMAIN AT THE MERCY OF WHAT OUR MERCIFUL LOVE HAS ANNOUNCED.

THUS IT WAS, IS AT THIS INSTANT AND WILL BE IN THE FUTURE

I see great confusion among men, I see great sins on Earth, I see how man is attached to evil and along with this commits atrocities, aberrations, killings, excesses, lust, fornication, adultery, abuse of the innocent; use drugs, tell lies and I see the audacious ones who swear in Our Name... (Cf. Mt 5,34).

The mind and thinking of man have become contaminated with anger, and it lives in man, who acts and reacts against his brothers with a heart hardened by the constant contagion of evil, vanity, drug addiction and pride.

Humanity has rebelled against Me and does not want to serve the good, it closes its ears in order to not listen to those whom I entrust with the task of alerting their brothers and sisters. You defy Me, you do not need Me, you do not give Me the honor that you must render Me. This generation believes itself invulnerable but it is easy prey for the devil when it departs from My Ways.

The Truth is rejected, My People are despised and offended. If the Truth were accepted, Humanity would return to the good and would fulfill My Will and would therefore be more of Heaven than of Earth.

At this instant the devil has set himself the task of recruiting souls for perdition. The infernal legions are possessing those who are empty of Me, the spirits of evil possess the lustful who do not make amends and all who constantly live in disobedience. The spirits of evil possess those who are in constant sin and do not want to repent.

THE DEMON IS NOT TEMPTING MAN ONLY FOR PLEASURE, BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE APPROACHING AN ACT OF MERCY BY OUR HOUSE: THE WARNING. (1)

Contempt in the way of dressing reflects the state of sin that the human creature may be carrying inside. Women dress like men and men like women, Humanity’s path has been deliberately truncated for the benefit of a few and Humanity has responded in the affirmative.

THEREFORE I DEMAND YOU TO BECOME CONSCIOUS OF YOUR WORKS AND ACTS. CONTINUOUS SIN IS VERY SERIOUS FOR THE SOUL. You need to regain moral order in society, the moral order consistent with Our Will, and not be acquiescent towards the sins that undermine your souls. Sin is sin, and if you continue without repenting, that sin will deprive you of Eternal Glory.

I SEE THE EARTH FROM OUTSIDE AND IT IS IN CHAOS. Man lives in the present and does not stop to think about tomorrow. Man influences the Earth; the sinfulness of man that comes out of him manages to transform man’s environment. That is why I have called you to conversion, to the Salvation of the soul, to preparing to unite yourselves with My Father’s House by being those who accomplish and emanate goodness. Receive me and adore me, for that there is no god greater than I. (Cf. Ps 86,8)

Nature is rebelling because of the inclination of man who loves himself and not Me. Men consent to sin and some collaborate with sin - this is grave. My people must not act in this way knowing the evil that they commit.

Sin influences what surrounds man until it alters what was previously beneficial for the life of the human creature. You are surrounded by those who, knowing that making use of nuclear energy will cause an unprecedented catastrophe, will use it without thinking.

The unhealthy fashions of those who design them are directed to the perishing of the human creature’s morality. Women dresses immodestly, exposing their bodies without shame, men uses women’s clothes facing the pressure of rebellious society. The lack of understanding among human beings leads to the human creature’s desiring freedom and apparent loneliness; instead evil takes advantage in order to lead the weakest astray and to destroy families, destabilize society and Humanity.

MY BELOVED PEOPLE, IT IS TIME TO COLLECT THE HARVEST, DO NOT TAKE STEPS BACKWARDS, STAND FIRM.

Just as man rebels against what is natural, so nature invades the earth, washing the sin that this earth has because of perverted man.

LOOK UP, YOU WILL BE ASTONISHED.

PAUSE, SEE THE SIGNS OF THIS INSTANT! IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BE AN APPARENTLY GOOD PERSON. The earth will be threatened and man will bend his knees: some will do it without being genuine.

Italy will suffer as if presaging the pain before its invasion. Sin has become a collective sin, accepted and like an agreement between men you take it with great lightness, such that the burning of My churches will not be viewed with horror, but as an act of man's supremacy towards Our Trinity. My children are persecuted.

Chile will suffer again, Ecuador will be shaken. Volcanoes will make man afraid.

My People suffer through those who possess temporal power. The faith of My Own will be demonstrated and I will strengthen them by sending them My Angels.

Some roads will melt, Humanity will suffer this phenomenon frequently. Plagues will increase due to the genetic modification upon which man has embarked.

The United States suffers and shakes, My children are on alert.

Transport will become more difficult for man due to the climate.

The wolf continues to be dressed as a lamb; it accumulates power and will not be benevolent.

My People, My beloved People:

WITH WHAT PAIN I LOOK AT YOU: A PEOPLE WITHOUT GOD IS A LOST PEOPLE!

Do not imitate those who live in evil. Be different, change now!

I bless you, I protect you, I call you to turn away from evil. My Blessing is with you.

Your Jesus

(1) Revelations about God's Great Warning, read ...

4. MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    JANUARY 29, 2018

[​IMG]

My beloved People:

I CALL YOU TO THE OBSERVANCE OF MY WORD. MY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE WHAT THEY NEED TO SUBSIST IN PEACE AND IN HARMONY WITH THEMSELVES AND WITH CREATION IF THEY HAD FULFILLED THE DIVINE LAW.

This Word of Love is so that each one of My People keeps the Law given by My Father for all generations. I will not explain My Word to you differently or allow you to continue living in the unreality of false ideologies, false illusions nor will I allow you to live by momentary emotions. I call you because I desire "that all may be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Ti. 2,4).

My People must nourish themselves with My Spirit in order to bear fruit of Eternal Life. Thus, My Word is a guide so that My children examine their works and actions and not grieve My Holy Spirit.

MY WORD IS LIFE, IS PRAXIS, IT IS SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION...

THIS WORD IS NOT THE FRUIT OF A HUMAN EGO, IT IS NOT THE FRUIT OF A HUMAN IDEAL.

THIS WORK IS MY WORK AND THUS MY SPIRIT MOVES HEARTS.

Humanity is limited to looking at its life on Earth as something merely physical, forgetting or being unaware that it has a spiritual organism that it needs to strengthen, nourish and cause to grow properly.

I AM NOT A ROUTINE GOD, I WANT MY CHILDREN TO COMMIT TO BEING DISCIPLES WHO TAKE MY WORD TO YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ORDER THAT THEY WAKE UP; do not allow obstacles to hold you back, be conscious that you have My Love, and My Love causes you to be tireless workers in My Vineyard.

Quietude is not poor company, but everything has its instant and its place, so at this instant when Humanity is not seeking Me, MY FAITHFUL MUST LOOK FOR SLEEPING HUMANITY AND BE TIRELESS WITNESSES TO MY WORD SO THAT YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WANT TO KNOW ME.

You must maintain equanimity, and for this you must be still and immerse yourselves in Me, nourish yourself with Me, but you must not remain inactive. My workers work unflaggingly, knowing that evil is upon souls, leading them to think that everything is good.

WORKING AND ACTING IN MY WILL IS FOOD FOR THE SOUL, AND SO YOU, MY PEOPLE, MUST SHARE SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL FOOD WITH YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Some of you, My children, are good servants, but you rather use feelings, emotions, wishful thinking in order to carry out a work, leaving aside obedience to My Will. And it is not that these faculties are improper, only that good servants possess them, and you must know how to elevate them to obedience to My Will so that you are good masters. I need you to have regenerated faith, revived faith, firm faith, which is not an instantaneous illusion, so that you may be firm conductors of My Love, My Sacrifice, My Truth.

My Beloved People, I do not want you to use force towards your brothers and sisters in order that they know Me, for you will have the opposite effect. Force makes My children resist hearing about Me, resist learning about Me, resist loving Me, and, on the contrary, the human creature rebels against Me because of the demands placed upon it. It is obvious that at this instant it is necessary for all people to know Me so that the evil spirits that wander throughout the world do not proliferate (Eph. 6.12).

THE HUMAN EGO, HAVING GROWN THROUGH CONSTANT ECONOMIC, SOCIAL, PROFESSIONAL AND OTHER TRIUMPHS, HAS CAUSED MY CHILDREN TO DARE TO TELL ME HOW I MUST ACT AND WORK FOR THEIR WELL-BEING. This is the result of human arrogance, it is the result of pride, is the result of the human lack of awareness that has forgotten that man is man and that I AM YOUR GOD(Ex 20,2).

At this instant, Humanity suffers through Nature and will continue suffering, since when the earth awakes it awakes in sequence: from North to South, from East to West. The earth shakes with greater intensity. Water will not only come to the land from above, but the seas and rivers will saturate it, the streams will become great rivers and the land will be less stable. Humanity has weakened its home, abused it.

You see and will see signs in the sky, which you attribute to phenomena with scientific names, yet it is not so. The moon affects the Earth, the tides and man’s psychological state. Even so, you do not listen to Me when I call you not to expose yourselves to the sun’s rays which, with greater force and amount of radiation, are causing damage to the skin of the human body and altering man; you go along with this incomprehensible way of acting by some of My Own.

I CALL YOU TO SEEK ME, TO QUIETEN YOURSELVES AND TURN AWAY FROM WHAT IS WORLDLY SO THAT YOU CAN HEAR ME AND MANAGE TO COME OUT OF THAT CHANGEABLE STATE IN WHICH YOU ARE LIVING. YOU, MY PEOPLE, MUST KNOW ME SO THAT THROUGH YOUR TESTIMONY YOU ARE BE BEARERS OF MY LOVE AND BROADEN IT TO YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

This generation has separated itself from the waters of good and has cast itself into the waters of evil. FACED WITH THIS FOLLY OF MY CHILDREN I WILL SEND MY ANGEL OF PEACE (1), THE WITNESS TO MY LOVE WHO, WITH MY WORD AND MY LOVE IN HIM, WILL MOVE YOU TO THE FULFILLMENT OF MY WILL. And you, return to Me with hearts thirsting for Me. (Cf. Jn 7:37).

My beloved People:

The sea will cause unforeseen events, some boats will not return to land.

The United States suffers, its soil shakes forcefully, you must pray. Mexico will be looked upon with grief.

Germany is prey to terrorism, and in the Middle East this causes devastation.

My People, come to Me, do not go away, without Me you suffer, do not worsen your suffering.

I BLESS MY CHILDREN, THOSE WHO EXPAND MY LOVE FOR HUMANITY.

I love you, My People.

Your Jesus.

(1) Revelations and Prophecies about the Angel of Peace

5. MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    FEBRUARY 1, 2018

[​IMG]

IN THE COMING COMMEMORATION OF THE PRESENTATION OF MY SON IN THE TEMPLE AND MY RITUAL PURIFICATION, (1) I CALL YOU, MY CHILDREN, TO PURIFY YOURSELVES AND TO DISTANCE YOURSELVES FROM EVERYTHING THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE TRUE PATH TO ETERNAL LIFE.

At this instant salvation of souls is dependent on the human creature’s awareness, strength of will, knowledge of what the Divine Will asks of Its children, on the perseverance, of the obedience and preparedness to distance itself from what keeps you from finding the "Way, the Truth and the Life" (Jn 14.6)

Each one of you, children, has formed your own concept of time, within which you give free rein to what is not allowed for the children of God, forgetting that human time is a temptation to desiring what is of the world, giving thought the permission to work and act within what everyone believes is their time; besmirching the soul, corrupting thought, keeping the mind in wanting all the wrong that you encounter, and throwing itself unrestrainedly into the acts and works that lead you to sin again and again.

YOU FORGET, WITH YOUR OWN CONSENT, THAT TIME IS GOD’S AND THAT IT IS THE ETERNAL PRESENT OF GOD WHO ARRANGES ALL THINGS. And you comfortably adjust everything to a personal time in which you think that everything moves and will adjust itself according to you. But the reality is far from that perception of the time that My children have imagined for themselves.

How much time of life does each one of you have to amend your errors, repair acts of disrespect towards the Divine Will or those who make up your own square meter?
    How much time do you have to rectify incorrect or premeditated judgments against your peers?

Nobody knows that! Therefore, nobody can be sure of having the time that you think you have in order that, after a life of offenses against God and your neighbour, you would have an instant to repent, although I plead for this.

MY CHILDREN, YOU CANNOT LIVE WAITING FOR A FINAL INSTANT IN ORDER TO REPENT. Life is made up of a succession of works and acts with which the human creature is gaining merits to attain Eternal Life. NOT ALL WILL HAVE THAT INSTANT OF REPENTANCE. Because of this, I call you again and again to live in the Divine Will and not to have vain premeditated expectations, to live in sin at your convenience and to ask for forgiveness at your convenience.

The life of each creature of God is a treasure and as such you must protect it so that it is not touched by anything that is improper, anything that stains it, contaminates it. My Son does not reject a truly repentant creature, but do not live in sin wilfully expecting to gain Eternal Life.

I point this out, children, because of Humanity’s extreme lack of constancy. You propose to live within the Divine Commandments and in an instant you forget it, and so it is that the world has become contaminated by aberration, offenses against My Son are constant, you live detached from Him, totally ignoring Him.

Some spend their lives in a form of duality and this danger leads them to the wrong path, being permissive depending on the circumstances.

MY CHILDREN, A SINCERE EFFORT TAKES YOU AWAY FROM WHAT CAUSES YOU TO SIN. I ASK FOR AWARENESS SO THAT YOU KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU MUST LIVE REMEMBERING THAT MY SON IS ALIVE AND IS WAITING FOR YOU; WITHOUT HIM YOU ARE NOTHING.

On this day when My children bless candles in Eucharistic Celebrations and use them in the days of darkness or emergency due to natural phenomena, like a sacramental, you must bear in mind that the sacramental protects when the human creature keeps its soul burning like a candle filled with the fire of the Holy Spirit.

Come to bless candles and come to cleanse the candle of your thought, mind, memory, sight, hearing, palate, smell, touch, and cleanse the spiritual senses so that they burn in Love and Truth before My Son.

My Beloved People:

THIS INSTANT HAS MOVED ON AHEAD, SPINNING QUICKLY, AND YOU ARE LIVING IN A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY THAT THE DEVIL PRESENTS TO YOU SO THAT YOU SLEEP AND DO NOT MANAGE TO WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH.

This human pride leads man to be attracted by evil. In denying the Omnipotence of God, the human creature is permissive towards evil and its machinations.

EVIL WILL NOT TRIUMPH, it has an instant in which it attacks the People of My Son through fashion: women and their clothing are cause of shame for this Mother. My Son’s People undergo persecution, suffering, threats, acts of impiety as a cause of the early sacrifice of My Own.

WHEN EVIL BELIEVES THAT IT IS DOMINATING THE EARTH, I WILL COME TO MY SON'S PEOPLE AND WILL SNATCH THEM FROM THE EVIL ONE AND DELIVER THEM TO MY SON.

I WILL DELIVER HIS PEOPLE TO HIM DRESSED IN WHITE AND WILL SILENCE THE DEVIL IN THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE ALL NAMES.

At this instant social, political, alimentary and religious convulsion in various countries is imminent. Terrorism, together with communism, have set out to destabilize Humanity and to strike in one place and another. This action will be so frequent that My children will not feel secure anywhere. Heaven is sending signals and signs at this instant and Humanity is not profiting from them, this being at the same time part of the devil's plan to keep you in ignorance.

Pray with your hearts, united as families, be present to receive My Son in the Eucharist properly prepared, be generous with your brothers and sisters and be careful in your work and action.

THOSE WHO DISTANCE THEMSELVES FROM MY SON ARE EASY PREY FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS MINIONS. DISHONESTY IS GREATER THAN IT SEEMS.

THE PEOPLE OF MY SON ARE HARSHLY JUDGED AND CORNERED, THEREFORE USE TECHNOLOGY FOR GOOD AND GAIN THE UPPER HAND OVER EVIL.

Spiritual jealousy is the worst poison, since it brings about the separation of those who stand beside My Son.

You, children, take delight in hasty prayers and this must not be: may you not only be fervent but authentic, souls of authentic witness - do not live half-heartedly, be love and the rest you will receive in addition.

The time will change in an instant, the radiant sun will illuminate a place and immediately that place will be darkened. The water of the seas will remain calm and within instants will change, and the storm will arrive - this because the interior of the earth is moved by the constant frictions in the tectonic plates. Earthquakes will continue on Earth, the chain of earthquakes will not stop. Some countries will be shaken in order to oblige governments to accept the help of others, and in this way innocent peoples will find relief from oppression. In other countries, the succession of events will be an executioner.

Do not forget the United States, pray for that nation.

Mexico has endorsed sin. South America will surprise you. The waters will be more contaminated by radioactivity.

As Mother of Humanity I call you with My Heart to return to Divine Love and reject worldly pleasures, although these are increasing, drawing great calamities. Do not be prey to evil.

I, AS MOTHER OF DIVINE LOVE, INVITE YOU TO BE MORE SPIRITUAL AND LESS WORLDLY.

Come to Me, I lead you to My Son. My Blessing is with you, beloveds of My Heart.

Mother Mary

(1) Feast of the Presentation in the Temple

6. MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    FEBRUARY 3, 2018

[​IMG]

FROM THE INTIMACY OF MY HEART I BLESS YOU.
    YOU ARE MY SON’S PEOPLE AND WILL NOT BE ABANDONED.

In these instants in which evil has spread through the Earth and has taken hold of many of My children, and as Humanity has lived inwardly absorbed in error, it has become increasingly hard-hearted, acting in spiritual regression.

You are not called to serve two masters ...
    I have not called you to serve the world ahead of My Son ...

My Calls have been constant so that you would have knowledge about what happens when you turn away from the Divine Will. The clarity of My Words through My Appearances and Revelations has been so that you would stay alert and not be prey to evil, but you have disobeyed.

People of My Son, watch over the Truth and continue in union with Our Sacred Hearts, be true brothers and sisters, without strife or falsehood. THE ONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE THE GREATEST AND MOST IMPORTANT AMONG YOU, IS THE SMALLEST AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE PAST THEIR FOOLISHNESS UNTIL THEY ARE HUMBLE.

I see many of My children praying the Holy Rosary, I see them going to the Holy Mass and receiving My Son, I see them helping in the churches, yet at the same time, I see these creatures taking possession of what does not belong to them: Truth and judgment, taking a platform in church so that their brothers and sisters admire them.

How much zeal there is in opulent hearts who believe they have the Truth and privileges in My Son's House! Woe to those creatures, stumbling blocks that are weapons of evil for obstructing the Will of My Son - poor creatures!

I HAVE CALLED YOU TO BE LOVE AS MY SON IS TOWARDS YOU, BUT WITH SADNESS I SEE A CONTRARY REACTION.

What happens to My children when they forget the Gift of the Word? They say that they have not killed any brother or sister, yet I call them to examine themselves within.

Do you know, children, that the tongue is a double-edged sword and everyone uses it to praise, bless or curse? It is just that you have forgotten that the one who curses is exposed to that curse returning to them, just as the one who blesses knows that the blessing returns to them.

The evil that you desire for your brother or sister is the evil that you are preparing for yourselves without even thinking about it.

As Humanity you are hanging by a fine thread. Great nations, which you know well, have made technological advances in the field of armaments: they have devoted themselves to preparing to defend themselves from possible attacks by other countries. Because of so much advancement, previous wars that the Humanity has suffered seem like a game with respect to the armaments of war that a great majority of countries have at this instant, although in smaller quantities than the great powers.

MAN HAS MADE THE EARTH IS LIKE A MINEFIELD, UNSAFE FOR ALL HUMANITY, BECAUSE IN AN INSTANT THE PRIDE OF SOME LEADER WILL BE CRUSHED AND THAT WILL BE ENOUGH TO START WHAT WILL BE CARNAGE FOR HUMANITY.

It is not necessary for men to move from one country to another, only one order and the earth will burn. For this reason I have insistently called you to review yourself internally, for each one of you to be Love, to be Charity, not to lose Faith and to maintain the flame of Hope that MY SON’S PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ANNIHILATED.

I CALL MY SON’S PEOPLE TO KEEP THE FAITH AND TO BE A PEOPLE WHERE THERE SHINE TRUTH AND LOVE FOR THE SACRED WORD, RESPECT AND LOVE FOR MY SON IN THE HOLY EUCHARIST, AS WELL AS THE FULFILLMENT OF THE DIVINE LAW AND THE SACRAMENTS SO THAT YOU ARE CREATURES OF GOD ... BUT THIS PEOPLE MUST NOT DESTROY ITSELF.

My Son’s People forget that all their actions and actions are seen by the Most Holy Trinity, and therefore, they should not act in secret against their brothers and sisters like thieves do, taking advantage of the darkness. The lukewarm are easily recognized by evil and are easily taken hold of in order serve evil.

My Heart grieves deeply as I see some of My own receiving My Son, praying to Me and then doing evil to their brothers and sisters.

My Heart grieves for the creature that is harmed and killed by the tongue and by the creature that performs the action, because that action then returns to the one who has performed it.

When they tell you of a promising future for Humanity, look around you and see that it is not certain while Humanity as a whole does not commit to a radical change, and this, children...

Countries are struck by the unexpected; Nature, altered by man, overflows with extraordinary strength.

Pray, children, Guatemala is pierced by pain, Uruguay is shaken and My children suffer.

Pray, children, Colombia learns from the hardness of its path.

Pray, children, the face of evil makes itself felt in England and shakes My children in that nation.

Pray, children, Mexico suffers again and Spain pleads to Heaven
    because of an unexpected event.

I call you to pray for Costa Rica.

Iniquity does not wait, My children, turn away from what separates you from My Son, what separates you from the good path, from Salvation.

Come before this Mother who intercedes for each one of you. I want the path of good for My children, and this is reached by knowing My Son in depth.

COME, LITTLE CHILDREN, COME, AND LED BY MY HAND, LET US WALK TOWARDS MY SON, WITH YOU BEING FULFILLERS OF THE DIVINE WILL IN PEACE, AND SERVING YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

DO NOT BE AFRAID, CHILDREN, I AM THE MOTHER OF ALL AND PLEAD FOR ALL BEFORE THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

I bless you, I love you.

Mother Mary

7. MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    FEBRUARY 8, 2018

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

AS KING AND LORD OF THE UNIVERSE, I BLESS MY PEOPLE.

I bless you with My Love and My constant Call to remain in My Most Sacred Heart.

Each human creature lives its inner, personal truth, its thoughts, hopes, dreams, desires, faith: everything is like an inner sea that only the creature and I know in depth. That inner truth is immersed in the influence of what surrounds you, that inner truth can ascend or decrease depending on the environment, but deep down only the creature and I know what others do not know.

MY PEOPLE, YOU DO NOT NEED GREAT DISCOURSES, BUT GREAT TESTIMONY. (Cf. Mt.5,16) THAT INTIMACY THAT YOU KEEP INSIDE DOES NOT HELP YOU WITH GROWTH; ON THE CONTRARY, IT DEFORMS YOU THROUGH NOT EXPRESSING THE TRUTH IN WORK AND ACTION.

Woe to the one who lives for himself! He is like a cultivated field that bears fruit which ripen and rot because nobody tries them. Others are like the field that contains leafy trees with abundant fruits and when tasted they are bitter inside. (Cf. Mt 3,8; 12,33) Others are dismissed for appearing small and not belonging to the prestigious fields, but these fields of small fruits and leafy trees are the ones which, when tasted, are chosen as the best in flavor and the best in quality because My children are not found on the high hills where they are seen by all, but on the plain where they mix with their brothers and sisters in order to serve.

My People, there are three classes of creatures: some are those who live only for themselves and do not bear fruit of Eternal Life - these creatures are as if they were the only ones in the world, they live and love their "ego", they live with empty hands. Other creatures seem to shine, living by appearances, forgetting that the good word does not come from an indifferent heart, nor from a heart that does not live out its truth. And those of the best quality are not those in view of everyone, but those who give everything for Me; although they are not glisten, they live, act and work in My Will.

MY WORD IS HEARD BY EVERYONE, BUT NOT ALL OBEY IT OR PENETRATE IT OR TREASURE IT OR PUT IT INTO PRACTICE, FOR SOME IT IS RATHER LIKE THE WIND, IT PASSES BY AND GOES AWAY. HUMANITY LIVES BY WHAT IS TEMPORARY, WHAT IS INFORMAL, FROM WHAT DOES NOT MAKE IT COMMIT, AND THAT IS NOT ME, THAT IS NOT THE FAITH THAT I NEED FROM MY OWN.

Confusion and darkness mix in order to seize those who look from a distance at life attached to the Gospel, to the fulfillment of My Will and to the salvation of the soul. Confusion faced with the unexpected, because when seeing that everything is apparently continuing, you feel security and reject and mock My Revelations and those of My Mother. You live - yes, but you do not know how and how much. I do know and therefore I insist on your inner change and conversion.

It seems to you that you are acting and living rightly, but this is not the case most of the occasions. Cooperate for a better world, do not walk in darkness if you have the light of My Holy Spirit. (Cf. Is 9.2; I Jn 2.9).

DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY IF THIS IS OUTSIDE MY WORD...

I DO NOT CHANGE, CHILDREN, I AM LOVE, I AM MERCY, BUT THOSE WHO KNOW ME MUST CHANGE THEIR LIVES IF THEY ARE LIVING IN SIN, THEY MUST REPENT AND CONVERT.

I do not turn the sinner away, I forgive him again and again, but I do not take pleasure in sin, nor in the machinations of evil.

AFTER THE GREAT EVENTS AND THE PURIFICATION OF MY PEOPLE, I WILL ARRIVE IN MY SECOND COMING AND THE VAULT OF HEAVEN WILL CHANGE COLOR. My Light will eclipse everything that exists, the elements will remain static, the animals will be silent, men will prostrate themselves, and in stupefaction they will see the beauty of My Legions that, opening My way through the clouds, will allow My Light to be seen. You will have a faint view of My Father's Throne and will attain a reflection of My Holy Spirit.

Then My Legions will appear in the midst of the tones of the sunset and will seem to set the Sky alight with My Love. The waters will move not with a roar, but with a slight murmur so as not to diminish My Arrival. The earth, after shuddering, will make the most beautiful and pure colors of plants germinate. THE HOLY LADDER WILL BE OPENED FROM MY FATHER'S HOUSE TOWARDS THE EARTH, AND THOSE WHO HAVE LIVED, SUFFERED, THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PERSECUTED, BELITTLED, SILENCED, THE SLAVES AND MARTYRS, ALL WILL RISE AND WILL SAY IN ECSTASY: "MY LORD AND MY GOD!"

My Mother, making Herself present, will look at you and all will see Her. I will have separated the wheat from the tares. And everything will be renewed, My People will wear snow-white garments and Divine Love will be reborn in the hearts of My children.

At this instant man has committed a great evil: being contrary to Divine Love and allowing his physical and spiritual senses to be contaminated with evil and for the mind to rule the other senses so that they crave what is wrong.

Those who wish to remain saved must live in My Will and fulfill It as it has been expressed in Sacred Scripture.

You, My People, are not free from sin and, in seeking holiness like white linen, while you are working and acting outside of Me, the dust of sin is more visible on you.

The human creature should expect purification from the hand of man himself, which would have been avoided if you had complied My Mother’s Requests.

The Earth retains this plague of sin over It, and it contaminates the lukewarm. The elements scourge Humanity. Great volcanoes awaken and My children suffer because of this.

The Earth shakes in Ecuador and Chile, and again in Japan and Italy.

My People must pray before night falls. I hold you in My Hands, I bless you.

Your Jesus.

8. MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    FEBRUARY 12, 2018

[​IMG]

MY MATERNAL BLESSING IS POURED OUT UPON ALL HUMANITY.

The People of My Son are the fruit of Divine Love and as such, they must respond and resume the definitive path towards conversion.

BELOVED CHILDREN OF MY HEART, LENT IS BEGINNING: THEREFORE, I INVITE YOU TO BE RENEWED, BEING THE BEARERS OF AND EMANATING GOOD WHERE YOU ARE.

In order to be witnesses, you must live in the Truth, and in this way work and action attached to the Divine Will will well up spontaneously. You succeed in this by distancing yourselves from occasions for sin. Some make excuses to Me, telling Me that they do not know what sin is because it covers too much.

SIN IS EVERYTHING THAT STANDS APART FROM THE DIVINE WILL EXPRESSED IN THE COMMANDMENTS, IN THE SACRAMENTS, IN WORKS OF MERCY, IN THE BEATITUDES AND IN THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

I am addressing you, child, who at this instant are reading this Word of Mine by Divine Will: man can do nothing without the human will permitting it. Therefore, what moves you away from the duties of your state is contrary to good.

Some of My children dismiss My Calls; they read them, but they do not bring them to life, and this causes great pain to My Son's most Loving Heart. This instant is for each person to reflect on the knowledge that they possess regarding My Son's Love for Humanity.

Therefore, they cannot claim that you sin out of ignorance: FROM THE ONE TO WHOM MORE IS GIVEN, MORE IS ASKED (Lk 12,48).

Heaven's Calls do not penetrate hardened hearts or minds saturated with filth, therefore they do not change, since they love the world more than God.

I see so many of My Own gathering and feeling fervent for a few instants and then, when the activities in the different religious groups pass, that ardor, that rejoicing, those promises, that longing for the things of Heaven, die out and leave as if you would take water and try not to let it drain between your fingers.

THE HUMAN MIND HAS NOT PREPARED ITSELF TO TAKE SERIOUSLY AND RESPONSIBLY MY SON'S COMMANDMENTS, NOR HIS REQUESTS, NOR MY REVELATIONS FOR HUMANITY.

Humanity is putrefied by living with so many sins that emanate from the misuse of free will...
    Humanity has corrupted itself and justifies its wrongful work and action with more sin, with which it is sinking the whole time into the dark chambers of the enemy of the soul and opening the way for him to take Humanity unprepared because man has allowed it this way…

THEY ARE NOT WORTHY TO CALL THEMSELVES MY SON'S CHILDREN WHO, KNOWING THE VALUE OF A SINGLE SOUL, IMPEL SOULS TO SIN IN ITS DIFFERENT FORMS.

HUMAN NATURE IS ALTERED, TRAMPLED UPON AND DEGRADED WITH THE ACQUIESCENCE OF THOSE WHO HAVE THE DUTY TO PRESERVE THE LAW OF GOD, GOOD HABITS, AND TO PROTECT THE FAMILY AND HUMAN LIFE.

Beloved children, you find yourselves facing the great betrayal that has emerged from the Mystical Body of My Son in order to hand My Son's People over to the usurper, so that they are shaken, persecuted, tormented and martyred as the infernal enemy's spoils.

CHILDREN, SEE HOW THE INSTANT PASSES QUICKLY; WITH THIS SPEED THE SCHISM OF THE CHURCH IS APPROACHING YOU, BELIEVERS IN MY SON, BECAUSE OF MAN'S DISOBEDIENCE TOWARDS THE DIVINE LAW.

I am a Mother and I grieve at so much disobedience by My children towards every Call, and at the indifference towards the signs of My remaining with you.

You do not advance if you do not convert...
    You do not bear fruit if you are dry logs ...

Renew yourselves, children, commit to being better children of God, do not continue walking against the nature with which God created you.

This instant of confusion is opportune for My Son’s enemies: they usurp His People and confuse them due to the human creature's lack of conformity to the Divine Word.

Today's man takes wrong paths; some demand answers from Heaven, others covet what does not belong to them, others envy the spiritual goods of their brothers and sisters, and in order to possess apparent gifts and virtues, they enter into the ways of the devil.

BELOVED PEOPLE OF MY SON, CONFUSION DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO SEE WITH CLARITY: COME BACK AND BE FULFILLERS OF GOD'S LAW AND FIND CALM ONCE MORE, SEEK RECONCILIATION WITH THE FATHER'S HOUSE AND WITH YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS SO THAT YOU MAY WALK RIGHTLY.

At this instant, approach the Eucharist, keep the days of fasting, offer what will most make you sacrifice yourselves for the greatest spiritual benefit.

Humanity's errors are making the present course continue towards surprising events in the Earth and above It.

Prayer is indispensable for you, My children. Assist one another, do not allow yourselves to live without helping your brothers and sisters. Keep in mind that My children do not deny God, they do not betray God, they are fulfillers of His Word and are therefore defenders of God's Law.

Spiritual confusion will be greater as the instant goes on and men will increasingly be executioners of the defenseless with their acts of terrorism. Bacteriological threats will be a reality. They will mercilessly attack the weakest and the tensions in the world will increase.

You, My children, fulfill My Son's Love, be obedient and humble, without denying the Faith.

ALL MUST RETURN TO THE TRUE PATH URGENTLY.

WELCOME THIS INSTANT OF LENT FOR CONVERSION.

Save the soul!

I bless you, I love you.

Mother Mary

9. MESSAGE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    FEBRUARY 17, 2018

[​IMG]

MY WOMB IS THE ARK OF SALVATION.

My Son calls you to remain within His Will so that you do not turn away from Him.

Beloved children, the events that you see happening day by day in one country and another are becoming customary for man, as they are daily events. This becoming accustomed is derived from the lack of love for God, His Creation and the Gift of life. IN THE SAME WAY, THE HUMAN CREATURE THAT ALLOWS IT WITH INDIFFERENCE IS JUST GUILTY AS THE ONE THAT COMMITS AN ACT OF AGGRESSION AGAINST THEIR NEIGHBOR.

Violence has gained ground, man sees nothing wrong in reacting with violence. If My children were aware of the instant in which man allows violence within himself, they would know that it is an indication of the presence of an ally of satan who at that instant is trying to subvert what good the human creature has in order to cause division. This is the aggression caused by Humanity’s disobedience, indifference and lack of values which My Son wants to be restored in His People.

There are so many evils approaching for Humanity that you, My children, must believe that evil will not last.

The moon will cause surprises for man and the sun will generate more radiation and powerful solar flares that, through the solar wind, will interrupt communications, electrical services and every kind of technology on Earth. But knowing this should not alarm you; on the contrary, you must be aware of these changes in the sun and in the Universe, AND AS A RESULT OF WHAT YOU WILL COME TO SUFFER, YOU NEED TO TURN AWAY FROM EVIL AND TO BE MORE SPIRITUAL SO THAT YOU ACT CONTRARY TO THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE FAITH IN DIVINE PROTECTION AND VIEW THIS "TRUTH" AS A FALSEHOOD ISSUED BY EVIL.

MY SON WILL NOT ABANDON HIS PEOPLE, BUT WILL LOOK UPON THEM AS THE APPLE OF HIS EYE (Ps 17,8), AND I AM WITH YOU, MY CHILDREN.

There are so many who say: "nothing has happened, nothing will happen" ...

What a pity that My children have such a precarious way of reasoning!

My children from other nations are suffering from Nature’s fury, they will tell you that the elements are not behaving as before and that they have indeed experienced what Heaven has warned you about.

YOU, MY BELOVEDS, AS CHILDREN OF GOD MOST HIGH, MUST THINK ABOUT EQUIPPING YOURSELVES MINIMALLY IN ORDER TO SURVIVE; GOD WILL SUPPLY THE REST.

The great metropolises will be deserted, due to the inactivity into which they will be plunged.

My Priests will be needed in the communities where the People of God gather in order to help them. You, little children, keep at hand the Holy Scripture, the Gospel for each day so that you may meditate upon it, in addition to sacramentals and a small altar, prayer books because you will need them, you will not have them by this medium. This at the same time will lead you to stay prepared facing some vicissitudes that are being prepared in various countries in order to cause social upheavals.

You are well aware through these Calls that the elements will be increasingly altered, telluric movements will be violent, and these will arise from one end of the Earth to another, going hand in hand. The inversion of the poles will be among the final events that this generation will experience.

Hence Heaven’s insistence that you as Humanity be cautious and prudent with your senses, so that these are not a reason for perdition. Purify yourselves, be attentive in your deeds and actions, unite as My Son's People; you need to unite, do not allow yourself to be deceived, do not be divided, remain under the protection of the Holy Spirit.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE WITNESS OF MY SON'S LOVE WILL COME: THE ANGEL OF PEACE ... (1) HE WILL NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THE ANTICHRIST (2) APPEARS SO THAT YOU DO NOT CONFUSE THEM.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, Mexico suffers, evil has been accepted with complacency and the devil uses his allies against the innocent.

Colombia will be tested and shaken, faults contrary to the Divine Will are imposing themselves and My Son grieves over it. I intercede for this people.

Water is increasingly contaminated by man and his deliberate acts against Humanity itself. Man does not treasure water and yet this is the source of life.

The earth constantly receives human blood; this is a cause of its constant shaking.

Beloved children:

YOUR TRAVELLING COMPANIONS, YOUR GUARDIAN ANGELS, ARE FORGOTTEN BY THE GREAT MAJORITY OF MY CHILDREN.

CALL THEM, LOVE THEM, GIVE THANKS FOR THEM AND DO NOT PUT THEM ASIDE!

Be love for your brothers and sisters, do not be divided. When a door closes for My children, I open another; the People of My Son are a People of the practice of the Divine Word, they are not a People where social position prevails, they are not a People of the proud or arrogant or of those who think they are wise and impose themselves by force: the People of My Son do not rejoice in sin.

THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WALK PROTECTED BY THE MOST HIGH (Ps 91,1), LABOURING CONSTANTLY IN ORDER NOT TO GO ASTRAY.

As Mother of Humanity, Star of the Morning, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, I call you to the path of conversion. My blessing is with you.

Mother Mary

(1) Prophecies and Revelations about the Angel of Peace: read...
    (2) The Antichrist, read...

10. MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    FEBRUARY 23, 2018

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

I BLESS YOU CONSTANTLY IN ORDER THAT YOU DO NOT GO ASTRAY.

YOU ARE MY PEOPLE: DO NOT FORGET IT, AND AS MY CHILDREN YOU MUST BE MY LOVE ITSELF.

Testimony is not a word, but a continuous practice of works and acts in My Will that are examples for all brothers and sisters.

The weight of your steps causes you to stop; you feel that each step is more difficult for you, and so it is that not only is man clinging to sin, but evil is constantly pouring out its mud so that My children be confused and do not progress.

Just as walking is more difficult at every instant, My children - those who convert - perceive the strength of My Holy Spirit encouraging them so that they do not regress.

Who is My Mother, who are My brothers? "My Mother and My brothers are those who carry out the Will of My Father who is in Heaven" (Luke 8:21). THIS TRUTH WAS NOT FOR THE PAST, IT IS ALIVE AND PULSATING FOR YOU AT THIS INSTANT.

This generation of great advances in all fields is at the same time the generation that is most immersed in wrongful acts that cause Me great pain.YOU CRUCIFY ME AGAIN AND, AS IN THE PAST, SOME AGAIN SHOUT: "CRUCIFY HIM!", AND AS THEY DO NOT SEE ME, THEY TRY TO CRUCIFY THOSE WHO ARE MINE.

The sins of the flesh abound in your midst. The devil knows man’s weakness and has set out to attack the family; this is why you see so very many families that have disintegrated. Man and woman have allowed the devil to seduce them with his deceptions. Because of the multiplicity of improper acts committed by Humanity, It has gone astray, accepting aberrant acts, similar to those of the demons themselves.

Man’s sin continues to be the same one by which he began his separation from Our Divine Will. This sin of disobedience leads to pride and pride causes rebellion, therefore Humanity finds itself in rebellion not only against Me, but against itself.

CHAOS IS BECOMING GENERALIZED IN HUMANITY, AND A HUMANITY SUBMERGED IN TOTAL CHAOS IS THE GOAL OF THOSE WHO KNOW FULL WELL WHAT THE PLATFORM IS FOR PRESENTING THE IMPOSTER, THE ANTICHRIST, AT THE PRECISE INSTANT IN ORDER FOR MEN TO WELCOME HIM.

No, children, these are not fairy-tales!

In the midst of repression you will remember these Words of Mine and will regret having mocked Them. There are so many among My Own who deny Me! Not once or twice or three times without repenting afterwards; they have rather transformed their lives into a constant denial of Me, and the rebellion in which they live is the nourishment for constant actions contrary to Faith, to Love, to Charity, since they do not possess spirituality.

CONFUSION IS FOUND AMONG MY PEOPLE, IN THOSE WHO LIVE IN MY PATH AND IN THOSE WHO CONVERT, BUT WITH PAIN I TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE FEW. The rest see modifications contrary to My Will going on in front of them and it does not cause them the slightest qualm, they cannot locate the substance that contaminates them and they continue unchecked, applauding what is leading them to perdition.

New and consistently false religions are emerging before your eyes and some immerse themselves in them with disinterest towards Me. They believe that they come to Me with routine practices, being merciless, and that is not My Church.

My children do not look Me in the eye so as not to be prey to the conscience that calls them not to sin any more ... Are you aware, My children, how many brothers are possessed by evil and instantly lash out against the lives of those who are closest to them? For this generation this is normal...

YOU ARE INSTANTS AWAY FROM EXPERIENCING A WAR BETWEEN POWERS THAT WILL INVOLVE HUMANITY AND YOU DO NOT CONVERT, YOU DO NOT PRAY, YOU DO NOT CALL ME, YOU DO NOT REMEMBER ME ...

The land where I was born will again be prey to pain, forgetting that power is not earthly, but spiritual.

Humanity is expiring, it is not interested in drawing closer to Me, and therefore the human creature has become hardened in its works and actions. You will come to believe that you do not need Me, you will remove Me from your lives, you will not invoke Me, but you forget that My Holy Spirit, although contrite and humble, remains in each one of you (Eph. 4,30). This is the greatness of My Love, therefore I have warned you to stay alert to evil and not to be easy prey.

My poor children! You call Me "apocalyptic" because I warn you about the events that you will face - the fruit of bad deeds and acts. I have not found a response like that of Nineveh, instead you have assaulted My Word like wolves attacking a sheep.

Hungry people rise up against their oppressors, there are dying children in countries rendered mute by the powers, it will be then that man, delirious because of the famine, will commit atrocities never before seen.

My beloved People, like combustible fuel stocked throughout the Earth, so is the apparent peace at this instant. Uprisings around the world presage what will come as a spark to set off the atomic fire of the Third World War, which will advance, exterminating lives. It is a hand that will rise up with the most damaging speed ever known by man. It would be better for the man who decides to devastate a great part of Humanity not to have been born! I DO NOT FORGET MY PEOPLE: MY CELESTIAL LEGIONS WILL INTERVENE SO THAT THE INNOCENT DO NOT PERISH.

I have emphasized your duties as My children ...
    Woe to the one who remains lukewarm or dismisses My Acts of Love! ...
    Woe to the one who mistreats one of My chosen ones! ...
    Woe to the one who robes an innocent person of hope! ...

Japan will be flooded by its own creation, radiation will prey on this beloved people who continue polluting the world.

Italy offends Me without thinking, it shakes. It will be invaded by those who tread on its soil.

My People will accept new commandments and I will lament over it. This will be when the usurper takes My People by surprise and oppresses it with impiety.

The crime of abortion is the greatest pain with which you offend Me.

Pain is coming for Humanity from the Universe.

The instant is an instant...

MY MOTHER WELCOMES MY CHILDREN AND WILL SNATCH THEM FROM THE INFERNAL DRAGON ... IT WILL BE MY MOTHER WHO, TOGETHER WITH MY ANGEL OF PEACE (1) AND MY LEGIONS, WILL ROOT OUT MY PEOPLE'S USURPER AND FREE THEM FROM SLAVERY.

My Beloved People, go to your Guardian Angels, Travelling Companions, protectors and defenders to guide you and help you in instants of difficulty.

Pray and ask your Protectors to help you. They remain on alert to come to you. Do not forget them, I call on you to invoke St Michael the Archangel.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, I WILL NOT DELIVER YOU IN THE HANDS OF THE ENEMIES OF MY PEOPLE, BUT MY PEOPLE MUST REMAIN FAITHFUL TO OUR MOST HOLY TRINITY, PRAY AND FULFILL WHAT IS THE LAW FOR MY CHILDREN.

In each Blessing I give you the “means and more” (II Cor 1, 22).

Your Jesus

(1) The Angel of Peace: read

Agnes rose and maryrose like this.
  11. MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    MARCH 2, 2018

[​IMG]

MAY THE LIGHT OF MY HEART ILLUMINATE YOU AT ALL INSTANTS SO THAT YOU DO NOT SEPARATE FROM MY SON.

I INTERCEDE FOR EACH ONE OF YOU AS QUEEN AND MOTHER.

Beloved children, I address you by the Will of the Trinity, by Divine Love, calling you to renew your senses so that you detach them from what is worldly, which is constantly harassing man, especially through the flesh, so that he falls into great abominations.

The debauchery to which Humanity aspires is nothing more than that to which satan has led you in order to make the ground fertile for the antichrist.

Throughout the history of mankind there have been antichrists who have scourged nations, killed millions of human creatures and committed the most unimaginable acts of aberration using human creatures. These antichrists have brought martyrdom to great nations, have experimented cruelly with man, have caused demonic calamities and abuses. Some nations and peoples are witnesses to this action, they have suffered the ravages of these antichrists who have foreshadowed the great antichrist, who will not only be a scourge for some nations, but for the whole world.

The fact that the majority of the world's governments belong to great world organizations is one of the strategies of freemasonry, of the illuminati, of the world’s powerful who are pursuing goals in order to implant the New World Order, where the religion will be that of the antichris : "satanism".

The world economy will be that of the antichrist, health will be subject to adherence to the antichrist, everyone will be free if they surrender to the antichrist, food will be given to them if they surrender to the antichrist ... THIS IS THE FREEDOM TO WHICH THIS GENERATION IS SURRENDERING: SUBJECTION TO THE ANTICHRIST. (1)

You keep My Son in constant suffering, with contempt for the lives of so many innocents whom you kill. Abortions freely consented to due to contempt for life are a very great sin against the Holy Spirit

Woman has lost her modesty, her clothing is heading for total nakedness in the cities and man has become a terrible human predator mentally conditioned towards what is carnal. Man is inclined towards everything carnal and even consents to it among his own, forgetting that the more he allows himself to be drawn to this state, the more he is taken by the fallen angels who are on Earth constantly tempting Humanity.

YOU FIND YOURSELVES IN A VERY DANGEROUS INSTANT WHEN THE HOLY STOPS BEING HOLY, THE PROFANE IS NOT VIEWED AS PROFANE, SIN IS NOT SIN AND OBEDIENCE IS SURPASSED BY DISOBEDIENCE TOWARDS MY SON.

Woman has come to reject Me, wanting debauchery, and I am represented in scandalous carnival scenes, I am represented as a sinner. I mourn for these creatures and I go looking for them with greater Love. They are prey to evil and if in these instants any Holy Priest would initiate the rite of exorcism on them the demons would flee, to the surprise of all.

This generation is living the prelude to the arrival of the great bearer of the greatest calamity that Humanity has experienced since it was punished with the Flood.

This debauchery in which Humanity finds itself is part of that work which the devil is stealthily carrying out in order to win souls.

THE FREEDOM TO WHICH HUMANITY IS APPEALING IS THE SAME THAT IS LEADING THIS GENERATION TO CHAOS, TO THE SEPARATION FROM GOD AND FINALLY TO THE DISOBEDIENCE TOWARDS GOD’S LAW, THE SACRAMENTS AND WORKS OF MERCY.

IT IS AT THIS INSTANT THAT HEAVEN WILL CONTINUE WARNING MAN ABOUT SIN AND ITS DIFFERENT FORMS BY WHICH THE PEOPLE OF GOD ARE DECEIVED.

Not all has been lost, there are souls thirsty for Divine Love ...
    Souls that entrust themselves to Divine Love ...
    Souls that continue to enter into the Divine Will in order to survive in the stormy sea of the sins of the world ...
    Souls that need a word, a gesture, a call to decide for conversion ...
    Souls who are tireless fighters against evil ...
    Souls that at some point will convert…

Do not accept innovations concerning Sacred Scripture nor transformations of It. You are receiving a constant alert so that you would awaken and not be lost in the abyss of hell.

This is the instant about which I warned you in My previous Apparitions ...

This is the most dangerous instant for you as Humanity. Because of this and in spite of so much disbelief and mockery towards the Calls of the Father's House, Heaven is not silent.

YOU NEED TO REINFORCE RELATIONS WITH THE FATHER’S HOUSE; YOU MUST PRAY WITH THE HEART, YOU MUST REMAIN UNITED WITH MY SON AND RECEIVE HIM WORTHILY PREPARED, YOU MUST CONSTANTLY REMAIN WITH MY SON AND BE THOSE WHO FULFILL GOD’S LAW.

Communism is not diminishing but expands and takes power, do not be confused when you are told otherwise.

The Church of My Son will suffer great pain. Italy will be surprised by Nature and will be prey to horror through a volcanic eruption.

The provocations in the Middle East will no longer be provocations.

The United States continues its purification, Nature gives it no truce and an earthquake alerts this nation.

England will experience its tragedy. Terrorism continues to be the weapon of pain in France and Spain.

DO NOT BE SEPARATED FROM MY SON, CALL ME AND I WILL COME IMMEDIATELY, REQUEST THE PROTECTION OF YOUR TRAVELLING COMPANIONS AND THE INTERCESSION OF THE SAINTS.

This is the instant of woes ... (Rev. 8:13).

My Heart is the Ark of Salvation, come to Me who will welcome you immediately. I love you.

Mother Mary

(1) Revelations about the antichrist, read ...

12. MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    MARCH 10, 2018

[​IMG]

I BLESS YOU WITH MY LOVE, I CALL YOU TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS CALL OF MINE.

Humanity is torn between good and evil, between truth and lies, obedience and disobedience, liberty and libertinism, life and death ...

MAN IS LIVING IN TOTAL SPIRITUAL AMNESIA, IN A NOTHINGNESS REGARDING GOD that has gone from being a danger to My children to being one of their greatest threats. This is one of the most serious factors in the personality disorders from which much of Humanity is suffering, and it has led him to become a creature without God.

LACK OF SPIRITUALITY IS THE PRODUCT OF MAN’S REJECTION OF THE PRESENCE OF GOD IN HIS LIFE.

This generation is living the instant of amnesia and its consequences:
    To forget God is to rebel against God...
    To remove God from one’s life is to rebel against God ...
    To go against the Law of God is to rebel against God ...
    Contempt for the Will of God is going against God ...
    Causing one’s brother ill is going against God ...
    Killing one’s brother is going against God ...
    Not practicing Charity, Truth, not practicing The Commandments and The Sacraments is going against God.

TO GO AGAINST GOD IS TO REBEL; IT IS DISOBEDIENCE, IT IS NOT TO LOVE GOD AND OPENING ONESELF UP TO THE ENEMY OF THE SOUL, INVADING EACH ONE OF YOU WITH HIS DIABOLICAL ACTIONS IN ORDER TO EXTERMINATE INNOCENCE ON EARTH AND SO THAT HUMANITY WOULD AGE QUICKLY AND CHILDHOOD DISAPPEAR.

Material idolatry is a heavy plague that has invaded man, and the competition for material possession has come to replace every vestige of God's Love in man. Since previous generations this plan has surreptitiously and little by little been infiltrating Humanity, which accepts what libertinism offers it.

Liberty is not the same as libertinism, children, and you have accepted libertinism, therefore you view as normal that which in reality is going against God’s Will.
    God is Love, He is Forgiveness, He is Mercy.
    God is not libertinism, not disobedience, not rebellion, not sin.
    God forgives the repentant sinner; He does not agree to sin, so good or evil in man depends on his free choice.

MAN HAS DEVALUED THE TRUE SPIRITUAL PATH, DEFENDING HIMSELF WITH FALSE DOCTRINES THAT ARE NOTHING OTHER THAN THE WAY THAT THEY ARE PREPARING FOR THE ANTICHRIST.

Beloved children, few are those who long to live in the Spiritual Path: many more are those who wish to possess what they see, idolizing the god of money.

Man is unpredictable in his works and actions because the devil does not rest and influences you if you are internally weak through not working and acting as My Son commands. Those who are influenced by demons fall into the same mistakes again and again and rise up against My children to demean them.

Humanity is living in an environment of impurity, without spirituality, without the desire for goodness, therefore instability in man is increasing, his actions and reactions are incomprehensible for a creature walking towards God. The environment in which man is developing at this instant is typical of those who mostly seek personal satisfaction and not the common good. The human ego has allied itself with the actions of evil, since it is these that are predominant. My children have not decided to emanate love and to counteract so much evil in this way.

MY SON DOES NOT WANT HIS CHILDREN TO BE RELIGIOUS FANATICS, BUT:
    children who live, work and act in His Likeness ...
    children who live in search of a high spirituality ...
    children who live the Commandments and love the Sacraments ...
    children with a thirst for souls like His ...
    children whom love Him in Spirit and Truth.

Do not live like the ignorant; do not forget that as soon as they talk about peace, war is closer. The demons have poured out the basest instincts over Humanity, and among them is the desire for dominion over the world.

CHILDREN, YOU ARE DECEIVED, YOU ARE NOT BEING GIVEN THE TRUTH, THE WORLD’S HIERARCHY ARE NOT SPEAKING TRUTHFULLY TO THIS GENERATION. IF THEY DID, HOW MANY OF THE WAYWARD WOULD DECIDE TO CONVERT!

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the City of Lights is a center of attraction and will be of destruction. The United States will continue to suffer.

The Middle East will be harshly treated and will react.

Nature continues calling man by means of great events not regularly seen. Earthquakes keep on going from one place on Earth to another.

The Church of My Son is being persecuted by the power of evil that desires supremacy over all.

The Church of My Son is a Mother and loves all her children without this implying walking in sin.

The Church of My Son must seek the holiness of My Son’s People and above all the holiness of those Consecrated to My Son and My Priests, being strict in this.

The Church of My Son finds itself at a critical instant in which the influence of evil has created confusion, until it will come to cause Schism.

My children, as the Mystical Body you will suffer. You will be shocked by news coming from the hierarchy of the Church. Pray, nourish yourselves with the Body and Blood of My Son.

Pray for those who reject the Gift of life, pray for those who die as martyrs, pray for the defenseless and take the Word of Heaven to your brothers, as long as the instant allows it, because what man has placed in Space will fall to Earth, causing serious damage, as we mentioned years ago.

You are living in turmoil and disturbance, in confusion and deviance. You are living in the politics of uncertainty and in shameful and perverse sexual depravity.

THE ANCHOR THAT IS HOLDING BACK TOTAL LOSS OF CONTROL AND THE ASCENT OF THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE REMOVED AND MANKIND WILL SUFFER WHAT IT HAS ATTRACTED.

HOWEVER, THE PEOPLE OF MY SON WILL BE ASSISTED BY THE HEAVENLY HOST AND BY THIS MOTHER WHO WILL DEFEND THEM. THE FORCES OF EVIL WILL NOT PREVAIL, IT IS THE DIVINE WILL THAT THIS MOTHER DOES NOT LOSE HER CHILDREN BUT PROTECT THEM.

Do not fear, children, I am your Mother and I stay with you by Divine Will. My Motherhood remains alive. I bless you.

Mother Mary

13. MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    MARCH 15, 2018

[​IMG]

Beloved children of Mine:

I LOVE YOU ALL...
    I FORGIVE ALL THOSE WHO REPENT AND MAKE A FIRM PURPOSE OF AMENDMENT.

I love the repentant sinner.
    I love those who strive to continue in My Path against adversity.
    I love the faithful who overcome their human ego to attain the necessary serenity of those who are truly My children.

I love the merciful, the humble, those who are not detractors of their peers.
    I love those who work and act in My Likeness.
    I love those who continue on the path without stopping because of obstacles.

I love the wise who seek peace everywhere - they do not allow the ideas, actions and works of others to rule and disturb their hearts.

How many of you judge My Word based on the influences of your environment and your preferences, tossing your improper judgments into the air! My Children respect and examine My Word with great seriousness, knowledge, authenticity, impartiality, and thus encounter My Word of love, My Word of admonition.

My Word of warning.
    My Word calling man to conversion.
    My Word of unity in My People.
    My Word of charity to My children.
    My Word facing the sin that exists at this instant and offends Me gravely.
    My Word that points out right morals.
    My Word of hope for a better life, pointing out immorality and calling what is sin, sin.
    My Word that calls unceasingly to unity and fraternity.
    My Word that anticipates Humanity's responsibility for its future, due to its improper acts and works.
    My Word that marks the course of those who by their own will have been chained to the sin that is calling them.
    My Word coming out of My Mouth through Mercy for sleeping Humanity.
    My Word that does not offend, does not decrease, does not hold back, is not limited.
    My Word that is truthful and just and paves the path for those who wish to continue, not with human strength, but by placing in My Will what happens to them so as not to slip.

I love sinners who repent and I wait for those who have not yet repented, although they cause Me pain and offend Me. I wait until the last instant of man's life in order that he would seek Me.

I am saddened by those who, thinking themselves wise, throw offenses to the wind or towards My children who suffer out of ignorance and therefore go after the words that strike them as intellectual, even though these may be the most absurd that are being pronounced.

I am saddened by those who judge My Word and label it as infamy or as threatening or born of My beloved prophet.

I am saddened by those who hold superior positions within what is My Church and who, as in the past, judge "a priori" what opens the eyes of those who need the insistence of My Word so that they may decide to repent.

I suffer for the number of My children who turn away confused from My Church and join the false ideologies that lead them towards the abyss.

I suffer because My children have gone away from Me and My Mother.

I suffer at the contempt of My children towards what reminds them of "My Kingdom".

I suffer at the contempt for My Warnings that are not threatening but loving, so that you may take precautions.

MY BELOVED PEOPLE, THE INSTANT OF INSTANTS HAS BEEN PLANTED UPON EARTH, IT IS THE GIANT OF UNBELIEF, OF LIBERALISM, OF IMMORALITY, OF DENYING ME, OF ACCEPTING SINS, OF THE PERDITION OF SOULS AND THE KILLING OF INNOCENTS SO THAT THE DEVIL'S GROUND MAY BE KEPT CONSTANTLY FERTILIZED AND GENERATE GREATER ABOMINATIONS.

The plan of evil is being carried out without My children analysing it. The devil needs that there would be no innocents on Earth because he detests innocence, he vomits faced with innocence and therefore it is necessary for him that it does not multiply.

My Beloved People:

PEACE GENERATES PEACE, DISCORD, DISCORD. THOSE WHO ARE MY CHILDREN GENERATE PEACE, DOMINATING THEIR IMPULSES, DOMINATING THEIR JUDGMENTS AND FORGIVING.

My children wish to draw closer to Me without putting pride aside...

This is not the path that leads to Me, it is not the lofty walk of those who feel they are greater than their peers or those who are impatient and unmerciful.

How many are preparing to go to war and to bring down those whom they consider weak or even those who are more powerful than them!

I DO NOT WANT YOU, MY PEOPLE, TO FORGET THIS WORD OF MINE:

NOTHING DEFEATS THE ONE WHO HAS BUILT A SOLID EDIFICE. ASSAULTS ARE INEFFECTIVE, WHEN WITHIN MY CHILDREN THE EDIFICE IS SOLID ...
    AND MY CHURCH IS SOLID AND EVIL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT. (Cf. Mt 16, 18)

My beloved People, you do not know whether this Call of Mine is the last one you will read.

Nobody can be assured that tomorrow they will still be living. Therefore, I repeat My Call not to slip, not to fall away in the face of evil, and to share this My Word that does not contradict what is already contained in Sacred Scripture.

I strengthen your path with this Word. The Earth will be threatened by the sun until the sun brings down the technology you possess. The sun’s rays will bring a new disease to man in his psyche and on his skin. I have called you not to expose yourself to the sun, it is sick.

I invite you to pray for Ecuador, it will be shaken.

Colombia gravely offends Me and does not make reparation, but increases sin; it suffers, suffers.

Guatemala suffers due of its great colossus, and its ground shakes.

The devil is fighting against woman and man is allowing himself to be used to kill women.

A BIG NEWS WILL LEAVE HUMANITY WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT TO THINK ...

Beloved People of Mine, these are instants for your discernment. Do not be separated from Me: receive Me, pray and do not fall into temptations.

PREPARE YOURSELF PROPERLY FOR HOLY WEEK. GREAT EVENTS WILL OCCUR, BUT MY CHILDREN KEEP FAITH IN OUR MOST HOLY TRINITY AND IN MY MOST HOLY MOTHER.

I BLESS YOU. I FREE YOU FROM EVERY CHAIN; COME TO ME (Cf. Mt 11, 28).

I love you.

Your Jesus

14. MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    MARCH 18, 2018

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Heart:

MY HEART BEATS FOR EACH ONE OF YOU, THOSE WHO LOVE ME AND THOSE WHO DO NOT LOVE ME. I HOLD YOU LIKE A GREAT TREASURE, GUARDED BY MY CELESTIAL LEGIONS. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO GO AWAY.

When one of you goes away from My Heart and decides not to love Me, I am a King who is rejected…

MY CROSS IS THE SIGN OF MY VICTORY AND ALL MY CHILDREN ARE CONTAINED IN IT. EACH OF MY CHILDREN IS FORMING THE WOOD I CARRIED TO REDEEM YOU FROM SIN.

All of you are My People and it is My People I am addressing without distinction.

I redeemed you from sin, but you must turn away from sin: you must repent of sins committed and overcome every temptation so that you do not repeat the same mistakes, because whoever does not decide to be better runs the danger of continually enjoying sin.

I show you with My Word how much will happen, not so that you leave it aside and forget it, but so that you remain in that constant desire for salvation, keeping your conscience alert and your heart ready to live in My Will.

This generation needs to hear from Me constantly so that more souls are not lost. It is urgent for My Priestly sons to preach more about My Teachings that are not open to sin nor forget the sinner, but I do want My People to keep in mind that I love them and will not abandon anyone who comes before Me in definitive repentance.

I am Love and I am for everyone. I am not libertinism, which is why I insist so much on not allowing them to confuse you. The creature that does not repent and lives permanently in sin, is bound by evil.

This generation finds itself in a nauseating state due to the sin in which it remains and from which it does not wish to come out, although I offer you My Kingdom.

Large corporations have launched strategies for years in order to prepare the world population for the disorientation and rebellion in which it finds itself and the chaos that is spreading throughout My People.

Beloved People of Mine, do not keep on ignoring that when you work and act for evil, that evil is emanated by you and unites with the evil of other creatures, and you attract natural disasters for Humanity by attracting celestial bodies to Earth.

All Creation remains obedient to My Father yet you disobey, rebel and ignore the consequences for Humanity of these acts of disobedience, as it was with the generation of Noah.

CHILDREN, YOU POSSESS TECHNOLOGY, ADVANCES IN ALL FIELDS OF SCIENCE, YET EVEN SO YOU CARRY ON WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO SAVE THE SOUL. You do not wish to enter into Me in order to be creatures that long for silence in order to meet with Me. This is why I want everyone who reads this My Word to examine themselves and be certain that before Me they will not be able to hide improper acts.

It is not necessary that I raise My Hand for this generation to be purified: you will purify yourselves ... You have used part of science to create artefacts for destroying yourselves, you have used science for self-destruction. All the rulers of the powers of the world know the fate of this generation if a single country makes use of nuclear weapons.

My beloved People, in the escalation of the silent struggle which more and more countries are joining, they have created all the means to make a great part of the world’s population sick. Man has become a ruthless creature, thirsty for power and through the air many will become sick by man’s own hand. NOT EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE SEEN GOING UP TOWARDS SPACE HAS BEEN FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH.

You fear what you do not know and have forgotten that when man feels threatened, he becomes unrecognizable and reacts worse than the animals.

Repent now!

Great purifications continue to occur throughout the Earth, great solar storms will come to Earth at one point and you will not have any means of communication. Faced with this powerlessness man will lose his sanity, as he will lose it through the fall of the world economy.

Nature continues to give surprises to man. The volcano Vesuvius will again be a reason for fear. The climate will vary more.

Pray for the East Coast of the United States.

This is an instant of tribulation for Humanity, but Humanity lives in debauchery and has not been aware of that by which it will be purified. From the sea foam will rise and will penetrate the earth.

Pray for Colombia, it will suffer: you have rebelled against Me.

Pray for Ecuador, this people will be shaken.

My People, resume the path towards Me (Cf. Lc 15,18), you will not find the door closed. Do not allow yourself to be confused. Some of Mine ask themselves: “how do I know what is God’s Will?” Children, it is written in the Divine Law: that is the Divine Will, do not transgress it.

Wait with confidence and be firm when you must say no to sin. Continue being those who emanate good and attract good to Humanity.

Be humble, not proud - the devil seeks these. Obey My Calls to conversion, do not turn away from Me, come to receive Me, speak to Me, since I hear you.

KNOW ME IN ORDER TO BE CHILDREN WHO ARE SURE OF THE DESIRES OF YOUR FATHER SO THAT YOU ARE NOT LED ASTRAY.

Beloved People of Mine, everyone holds a place in My Heart, do not say that you love Me if you do not stay at Peace with yourselves and with your brothers and sisters.

Beloved, wait for My Angel of Peace and convert in order to be worthy of His assistance. I carry you in My Heart, I love you infinitely.

Your Jesus

15. MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    MARCH 24, 2018

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Heart:

MY PEOPLE ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYES (Cr. Zech. 2,8)
    AND I AM THE LAMP THAT ENLIGHTENS YOU SO THAT THE DARKNESS OF EVIL DO NOT COVER THOSE WHO STILL WISH TO BE SAVED.

At this instant I warn My children so that they do not allow themselves to be confused.

PRAYER MUST NOT STOP...
    PERSONAL OFFERING MUST NOT BE PUT ASIDE...
    OBEDIENCE IS A PRECIOUS PEARL THAT DISTINGUISHES THE CREATURES THAT FOLLOW MY FOOTSTEPS...
    AND LOVE IS THE SEAL OF THOSE WHO ARE DEVOTED TO ME...

The lukewarm creature is easy ground for evil to cultivate in it everything that distances it from Me.

Those who do not want to change it is not because they cannot, but because they do not want to make an effort.

The man without conscience does not obey and disguises, with everything he finds at hand, his dedication to the worldly vices and pleasures in which he lives. You do not take Me seriously, you forget Me at your convenience in order to please the human ego that strays from Me through human will.

How much I suffer because of the offenses that creatures immersed in vices carry out against their own life, again and again! Those who take refuge in vices in this "Holy Commemoration", are creatures who live halfway: one moment they feed on Me, but this food is not enough for nor satisfies them, and they seek what is worldly, which leads them into states in which their spirit decays by surrendering to disobedience with their minds, thoughts and hearts.

Licentiousness hurts and offends Me greatly: those who live in licentiousness live by one-day promises, then everything is forgotten.

JUST AS YOU TAKE MY ANNOUNCEMENTS TO WAKE UP, LIGHTLY, SO YOU DO WITH WHAT REFERS TO ME, AND YOU HAVE RELEGATED ME TO THE LAST PLACE.

The world and its machinations offer a life of enjoyment in pleasures, but of eternal pain if you do not change your lives. Sin is the travelling companion of the way of the majority when breaking the order of the Eternal Law, and it causes you to fall to the level of the beasts. Man's disorder in entering into sin leads him to suffer gratuitously as a result of a grave and bad choice.

YOU KNOW GOOD AND EVIL FULL WELL: CHOICE IS PERSONAL, THEREFORE I CALL YOU TO STRENGTHEN YOUR FAITH, TO STRENGTHEN YOURSELVES BY RECEIVING ME PROPERLY PREPARED. My People must live by Divine Will so that free will loves living in Me and not oppose what I Desire. My Desire is for all to be saved (Cf. 2 Peter 3,9) but My Desire requires man to want to be saved.

You commemorate My Passion that remains before you at every instant... yet you do not see it because everyone lives in their human will, so much that this Commemoration is the pretext for renewing old sins.

I LOVE YOU AND I DO NOT FIND THE APPROPRIATE CORRESPONDENCE IN MY PEOPLE ...
    MY SIDE STAYS OPEN DUE TO ACTS OF IRREVERENCE, ABERRATIONS, DISOBEDIENCE AND REBELLION AGAINST THE COMMANDMENTS.

I DO NOT IMPOSE MYSELF, I ALLOW THE FREEDOM OF MY CHILDREN SO THAT THEY MAY SEEK ME OUT OF LOVE. MY PEOPLE MUST PROSTRATE THEMSELVES BEFORE OUR TRINITY.

HUMAN TIME PASSES IN THE MIDST OF THE DISTRACTIONS THAT THE ENEMY OF THE SOUL PLACES BEFORE ALL OF YOU SO THAT YOU ARE LOST AND NOT WAKE UP.

You must prostrate yourselves because you are not capable of thinking of the reality in which you are living. The majority, prey to error, give free rein to their mistakes. The great powers have supplied dangerous weapons to small countries so that they become part of the chaos. The atomic arsenal exceeds that necessary for the destruction of the Earth and even so they continue building more bacteriological and nuclear weapons.

Man, in his madness for power has lost the notion that whoever breaks out against the Earth with so much evil will be judged by the suffering of the number of creatures who are the victims.

MAN HAS CREATED WONDERS AND, AT THE SAME TIME, HIS SELF-DESTRUCTION, causing it to be so painful that later the human being will repent for having acted with such haste, having caused all Humanity to suffer in one way or another, and the Earth will have to be renewed so man may have new fruits and new food.

Sometimes it seems that all has been lost and you think that your efforts have been in vain, but it is not like that, My children. The enemy of the soul wants to discourage you so that you do not continue striving. YOU LIVE WITH THE ASSURANCE THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE, BUT ACCOMPANIED BY OUR TRINITY.

My pain grows because of the muzzle that you place on My true instruments so that they do not convey My Will, and this deciphers the devil's dominion over men.

My pain increases at the Masonic domination within My Church, as well as at the power of international organizations freely conditioned to act and work as the devil himself proposes to them.

At this instant you must discern concerning evil's power over Humanity, cancelling Me out as King on Earth. You have forgotten that not because you annulled My Power before men that it ceases to prevail over all things: "I am who I am" (Ex 3, 14).

AT THE PRECISE INSTANT I WILL ARISE WITH POWER AND THE WHOLE OF CREATION WILL TREMBLE BEFORE MY MAJESTY, NOT OUT OF FEAR, BUT BEFORE MY INFINITE LOVE: EVERYTHING WILL BE SHAKEN.

Heresies are rising...
    Offenses against the Divine are occurring everywhere...
    The apostates are coming out into the light ...
    Abominations are seen as something normal ...
    Ignoring the Divine Law is accepted by the majority ...
    CHILDREN, THIS IS THE ANTICIPATION OF THE APPEARANCE OF THE ANTICHRIST ON EARTH, IT IS THE ANTICIPATION OF MY PEOPLE'S ENSLAVEMENT.

I have announced this to My People again and again; they looked at it from afar, but My children are being persecuted and silenced, the Truth is hated and falsehood fervently welcomed.

In some of My Consecrated I see estrangement from prayer, from their duties, entering into the taste for comforts, desiring the world and seeing their state as something to be taken lightly. IN MY CONSECRATED I NEED A PURE HEART OF DEVOTION TO THE PEOPLE, TO THEIR DUTIES, AND ABOVE ALL, LOVERS OF MY MOTHER AND THEREFORE OF THE POOR AND HELPLESS, AT ALL INSTANTS BEING INFATIGABLE SEEKERS OF THE SALVATION OF SOULS.

Watch carefully the progress of the great nation of China and how it has spread beyond its borders.

My Church is gaining enemies with great speed, being the cause of greater sufferings. Italy suffers heavily.

Russia surprises the world and the United States is increasingly purified.

Argentina breaks the thread of sanity.

Central America suffers, the earth and the spirit of man shake.

MY PEOPLE MUST PRAY AND STAY AWAKE, PREPARING FOR THE ATTACKS THAT THE ENEMY OF THE SOUL WILL REDOUBLE AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE MINE.

Therefore, pray My children, pray with your works and actions, pray and offer without faltering. Take your Palms and declare that I am a King of Power and Majesty, of Glory and Triumph, that I sacrifice Myself for the love of My children, and My children know Me.

I BLESS YOU AND I CALL YOU TO FRATERNITY AND SILENCE.

I love you.

Your Jesus

16. MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    MARCH 29, 2018
    HOLY THURSDAY

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

THE ESSENCE OF MY LOVE GOES IMPLICITLY INTO EVERY WORD OF MINE.

THE OIL OF MY BLESSING ACCOMPANIES EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO SUFFER BECAUSE OF THEIR FAITH IN ME.

My People are constantly tested in order that the Flame of My Love would disappear. My children allow the enemy of the soul to overcome them with a single insinuation ...

MY PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF THEIR SHEPHERD AND THIS SHEPHERD IS LOVE. (Cf. Jn 10,4 and 11)

Humanity lacks Love. On this day you must make a firm purpose of amendment towards My Divine Love and repair those actions and works lacking in Love that have been offenses towards Me and your peers, in your homes, in the places where you work and in every instant and place where you have been. You must be messengers of My Love.

My Beloved People:

DO NOT GO THE WRONG PATH! ...
    WITHOUT MY LOVE PRESENT IN YOU, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REACH THE GOAL THAT I HAVE SET OUT FOR YOU.

At this instant evil labors without ceasing, inculcating lack of love in each of My Own. You know full well that where My Love is lacking, evil takes advantage and causes damage.

At this instant evil is attacking families ferociously ... It knows that, without My Love present in families, it absolutely destabilizes all Humanity.

I call you to Charity with yourself, with your loved ones...
    I call you to Humility with yourself and your loved ones and with your fellow men...

I do not want you to see human faces, but I call you to see Me in your fellow human being; that way you will be able to keep My Peace within you (Cf. Jn 14, 27), and at all instants in this way.

Be My Love itself, be experts in Love and you will receive the rest in addition.

I WANT EACH ONE OF YOU TO TRANSFORM THIS NIGHT OF PAIN INTO A CONTINUOUS ACT OF LOVE THAT SPREADS GOING FORWARDS.

I WANT YOU TO TRANSFORM THIS NIGHT OF PAIN, WHERE SOLITUDE WAS MY COMPANION, INTO A CONSTANT ACT OF FORGIVENESS, OF UNITY, OF FRATERNITY, AND TO SPREAD IT GOING FORWARDS.

I suffer for My People, I suffer for Love.

Be firm, do not decrease in Faith.

Pray for the whole world.

I bless you.

Your Jesus

MANIFESTATION: HOLY THURSDAY
    March 29, 2018

On such a sublime date Our Lord Jesus Christ not only blesses us with His Word but portrays His Love through a visible manifestation in order to reaffirm to us His sacrifice for Humanity.

THE ESSENCE OF MY LOVE GOES IMPLICITLY INTO EVERY WORD OF MINE.

THE OIL OF MY BLESSING ACCOMPANIES EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO SUFFER BECAUSE OF THEIR FAITH IN ME.

Our Lord Jesus Christ, 03.29.2018
    Holy Thursday

17. MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    APRIL 4, 2018

[​IMG]

I BLESS YOU ALL …
    THE PEOPLE OF MY SON WHOM I RECEIVED IT AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS OF GLORY.

Beloved children, do not forget that conversion draws Divine Mercy towards you; do not be amongst those who, having ears, do not listen and having eyes, do not see (Cf. Mark 8:18).

PRIDE IS A BAD COUNSELOR FOR MAN, it causes him to forget that he is a finite creature and is therefore vulnerable to changing his ideas in the blink of an eye. Therefore, you must pray at all instants that your faith does not diminish, but be firm, and that you do not dare to deny My Son under the threats of those who surround you and are not believers.

You are part of this generation that is betraying My Son, you are part of this generation, but you are not the creators of everything that exists, and it seems that you have forgotten this ... ONLY GOD GOVERNS AND CREATES.

You are bearers of the human ego, and with the human ego persevering in this identity that you have given to it, indulging your whims and refusing to sacrifice yourselves so that it no longer rebel against My Son, you fall into serious errors.

Conscience grows and possesses the true sense for which it has been created, which is to be the voice that constantly calls you not to betray the Divine Love, but to keep it latent and constantly growing.

The fulfilment of the Law of God is a requirement for My children and more so in these instants when it seems that good is bad and bad is good. Do not be confused, and stay alert so that you do not offend My Son.

THE INSTANT PASSES IN THE LIFE OF EACH ONE OF YOU AND IN THIS GOING THROUGH LIFE YOU FORGET THAT:
    the past needs to be amended in order not to be a reason for perdition ...
    you must live the present with full awareness of living it in the Will of God, in a continuous effort, without stopping ...
    and you are constructing the future according to how you live the present, although you can change it for the good of the soul.

GO THROUGH THE PAST WITH YOUR MEMORY SO THAT OLD OBSTACLES DO NOT CONTINUE BEING THE SAME ONES AS NOW. At this instant you are being alerted by the intuition that has awakened in your spirit and warns you so that you do not fall easily.

Children, consider that you cannot continue prolonging the instant as long as you would like. My Son is constantly calling you by one means or another so that you are true fulfillers of the Divine Will and not refuse to attract Divine Grace at the present instant, and so that you live in peace, unity and fraternity. In this way the future will not be a constant wait that weakens you.

The present instant is an instant in which the spiritual soul works and acts in the likeness of My Son. Everyone should be a blessing to their brother and not a cause for stumbling.

On this path there are more thorns than roses, and walking on thorns is not pleasant. Therefore, I beseech you to love one another so that you are not thorns on which My children, called to warn you, have to walk and which make the road harder for them. For My true instruments it is not easy, since the one who "announces and denounces" at all instants is under the magnifying glass of others, but those who believe that they are the magnifying glass under which everything must pass, could not bear for an instant to surrender everything to My Son, surrendering every instant, every thought, every act or work. My instruments are not saints, they are creatures like you who struggle at all instants to persevere.

You must not wait without being active, since it is by works that you will be recognized as children of God (cf. Rom 2,6, I Cor 3,13). Do not spend your lives without being active, since action keeps what you define as "time" consciously within the soul, and you will appreciate every instant, helping yourselves to keep attached to fulfilling the Divine Will. You know that you are going against the current of the world and this is a sign that you are well-directed.

LIVE IN THE TRUE FREEDOM OF GOD’S CHILDREN (Gal. 5,1), otherwise you would not be working or acting outside the Divine Will, which is why you have fallen into sin, because God gives you the Gift of freedom, but to My Son’s pain, you have turned it into a terrible act of debauchery, coupled with the pleasures that satan has grafted into Humanity, in order to keep you from possessing the Heavenly Goods.

COME BACK TO INNER BALANCE THROUGH RECONCILIATION ...

DO NOT STAY FAR FROM MY SON, RECEIVE THE DIVINE MERCY AND DRAW NEAR TO POSSESS THE GIFT OF GRACE THAT KEEPS YOUR FAITH ACTIVE.

In daily living you must be conscious of the Gift of Grace so that you do not lose it by a whim or an undue word, or an evil desire against your brother or sister.

Do not forget that, as children of God, you have the freedom to act and work within the good and to be creatures that attract good towards your fellow men.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, be creatures of good, do not walk being accomplices of evil, hold fast to the Teachings of My Son and do not accept what the devil places in front of you, telling you that it is good when you know that it is not good.

Earth has taken the evil that man has unloaded upon it and is saturated; being man’s home, you have destroyed it and deformed it. Therefore you will suffer the unpredictable consequences for man of everything that is approaching for Humanity. Do not allow sin to lead you to take a harder path and prevent you from being more of My Son.

My Son’s Church is constantly suffering for her faith; continue being creatures of faith, even in the midst of the great suffering and great confusion which will come to the Mystical Body of My Son. Remain immovable!

Man has deformed part of science, and that science is in constant competition among the great powers, and this goes unnoticed by you.

Terrorism, born of the desire for revenge, is working against My Son’s children, the innocent and the most defenceless. This is how evil works.

The geography of the Earth is changing: water emerges in central areas and lashes coastal areas.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, embrace Divine Mercy and sin no more, be creatures of good. Do not continue using freedom in order to sin, but for living in union with My Son (cf. I Pet 2,14, Gal 5,13). What the world gives you is momentary; My Son offers you Eternal Life.

I LOVE YOU WITH ETERNAL LOVE, I BLESS YOU WITH THE OIL OF MY LOVE.

COME, TAKE MY HAND IN A FREE AND CONSCIOUS ACT: I INTERCEDE FOR YOU.

Mother Mary

18. Portion of a yet to be translated reflection from Luz de Maria:

GENERALIZED VIOLENCE, A SIGN OF THE TIMES
    Reflection of Luz de María

Around the world, men are protesting against different causes, one of them being the oppression of power exercised over Peoples. This has already been announced by Heaven, alerting the human creature so that in the light of the Holy Spirit he sees how a unique government is being prepared that will offer an alleged world peace.

Brothers, do we live or do we not live in apocalyptic times?
    If you are not suffering from any social, political or economic rebellion in your country, give thanks to God, but do not forget those who suffer and are human creatures like you and me.

There is a crisis of values and this can be placed in the "signs of the times", which have to lead humanity to a reflection and internal review, to be more spiritual, more organized and not fall into an adverse contagion.

We are called to act and act like Christ, and have we asked ourselves why?
    The answer is deeper than we think and that violence moves our inner body affecting organs that we do not see, but that are present in our spiritual organism, some of them - generalizing - are the psyche and the mind, through which the Human behavior is transformed.

In short, man has become a generator of violence consciously and unconsciously.

Man has become accustomed to react before listening and this leads him to be violent, also to demand more without having won or to want more than what he has earned, of course nothing justifies violence. Man looks at peace as a utopia, but this is to what our Lord calls us.

Brethren, in a moment as critical as the present, spiritual union is essential so that as Humanity we are connoisseurs and compliant of the Commands of Christ, so that the heart is not disturbed by the teachings outside the Divine Will.

Each one is fertile ground, we expand the seed of Love, of knowledge and we have the assurance that Christ is not distant, he does not hide. Let us not back down by supporting what is not of God and we are not partakers of the injustices with which the devil is running over the People of God.