1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    JANUARY 26, 2018

[​IMG]

My beloved People:

I AM SPEAKING TO YOU, HUMANITY! I CALL YOU AND YOU DO NOT HEED ME!

AS IN THE TIMES OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH (Gen 19,23-29)THEY WERE MOCKING ABRAHAM, SO THEY NOW MOCK AND WISH TO DESTROY MY FAITHFUL INSTRUMENTS.

My Holy Spirit descends in order to make explicit to Humanity what man does not yet understand or does not intend to understand.

My Holy Spirit explains to the humble, to those who wish to do good, to those who love Me and obey Me.

Man is moving in a cycle in which he goes back, walks in the footsteps of the harmful errors of the past, augmented by greater evil with the invention of some harmful innovations in which man takes pleasure.

My People:

YOU ARE NOT IMPROVING, YOU HAVE RECOURSE TO THE GROWING DESIRE TO EXPLORE EVIL AND REJECT MY CALLS IN ORDER TO BE PART OF THE DARKNESS THAT THE DEVIL OFFERS TO MAN.

To be a believer it is not enough to say, "Lord, Lord!" (Mt 7,21). I have called you to obedience and you mock My Requests. Some who do not know Sacred Scripture do not know that only one family was freed from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah: the family of Lot, a man who was pleasing in the eyes of My Father, being righteous (cf. II Peter 2,6-8). The obedience was imposed on him that no member of his family should look back, but his wife looked back and she herself stayed in her disobedience (cf. Gen 19:26).

THOSE WHO DO NOT OBEY REBEL AGAINST THE DIVINE WILL AND REMAIN AT THE MERCY OF WHAT OUR MERCIFUL LOVE HAS ANNOUNCED.

THUS IT WAS, IS AT THIS INSTANT AND WILL BE IN THE FUTURE

I see great confusion among men, I see great sins on Earth, I see how man is attached to evil and along with this commits atrocities, aberrations, killings, excesses, lust, fornication, adultery, abuse of the innocent; use drugs, tell lies and I see the audacious ones who swear in Our Name... (Cf. Mt 5,34).

The mind and thinking of man have become contaminated with anger, and it lives in man, who acts and reacts against his brothers with a heart hardened by the constant contagion of evil, vanity, drug addiction and pride.

Humanity has rebelled against Me and does not want to serve the good, it closes its ears in order to not listen to those whom I entrust with the task of alerting their brothers and sisters. You defy Me, you do not need Me, you do not give Me the honor that you must render Me. This generation believes itself invulnerable but it is easy prey for the devil when it departs from My Ways.

The Truth is rejected, My People are despised and offended. If the Truth were accepted, Humanity would return to the good and would fulfill My Will and would therefore be more of Heaven than of Earth.

At this instant the devil has set himself the task of recruiting souls for perdition. The infernal legions are possessing those who are empty of Me, the spirits of evil possess the lustful who do not make amends and all who constantly live in disobedience. The spirits of evil possess those who are in constant sin and do not want to repent.

THE DEMON IS NOT TEMPTING MAN ONLY FOR PLEASURE, BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE APPROACHING AN ACT OF MERCY BY OUR HOUSE: THE WARNING. (1)

Contempt in the way of dressing reflects the state of sin that the human creature may be carrying inside. Women dress like men and men like women, Humanity’s path has been deliberately truncated for the benefit of a few and Humanity has responded in the affirmative.

THEREFORE I DEMAND YOU TO BECOME CONSCIOUS OF YOUR WORKS AND ACTS. CONTINUOUS SIN IS VERY SERIOUS FOR THE SOUL. You need to regain moral order in society, the moral order consistent with Our Will, and not be acquiescent towards the sins that undermine your souls. Sin is sin, and if you continue without repenting, that sin will deprive you of Eternal Glory.

I SEE THE EARTH FROM OUTSIDE AND IT IS IN CHAOS. Man lives in the present and does not stop to think about tomorrow. Man influences the Earth; the sinfulness of man that comes out of him manages to transform man’s environment. That is why I have called you to conversion, to the Salvation of the soul, to preparing to unite yourselves with My Father’s House by being those who accomplish and emanate goodness. Receive me and adore me, for that there is no god greater than I. (Cf. Ps 86,8)

Nature is rebelling because of the inclination of man who loves himself and not Me. Men consent to sin and some collaborate with sin - this is grave. My people must not act in this way knowing the evil that they commit.

Sin influences what surrounds man until it alters what was previously beneficial for the life of the human creature. You are surrounded by those who, knowing that making use of nuclear energy will cause an unprecedented catastrophe, will use it without thinking.

The unhealthy fashions of those who design them are directed to the perishing of the human creature’s morality. Women dresses immodestly, exposing their bodies without shame, men uses women’s clothes facing the pressure of rebellious society. The lack of understanding among human beings leads to the human creature’s desiring freedom and apparent loneliness; instead evil takes advantage in order to lead the weakest astray and to destroy families, destabilize society and Humanity.

MY BELOVED PEOPLE, IT IS TIME TO COLLECT THE HARVEST, DO NOT TAKE STEPS BACKWARDS, STAND FIRM.

Just as man rebels against what is natural, so nature invades the earth, washing the sin that this earth has because of perverted man.

LOOK UP, YOU WILL BE ASTONISHED.

PAUSE, SEE THE SIGNS OF THIS INSTANT! IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BE AN APPARENTLY GOOD PERSON. The earth will be threatened and man will bend his knees: some will do it without being genuine.

Italy will suffer as if presaging the pain before its invasion. Sin has become a collective sin, accepted and like an agreement between men you take it with great lightness, such that the burning of My churches will not be viewed with horror, but as an act of man's supremacy towards Our Trinity. My children are persecuted.

Chile will suffer again, Ecuador will be shaken. Volcanoes will make man afraid.

My People suffer through those who possess temporal power. The faith of My Own will be demonstrated and I will strengthen them by sending them My Angels.

Some roads will melt, Humanity will suffer this phenomenon frequently. Plagues will increase due to the genetic modification upon which man has embarked.

The United States suffers and shakes, My children are on alert.

Transport will become more difficult for man due to the climate.

The wolf continues to be dressed as a lamb; it accumulates power and will not be benevolent.

My People, My beloved People:

WITH WHAT PAIN I LOOK AT YOU: A PEOPLE WITHOUT GOD IS A LOST PEOPLE!

Do not imitate those who live in evil. Be different, change now!

I bless you, I protect you, I call you to turn away from evil. My Blessing is with you.

Your Jesus

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) Revelations about God's Great Warning, read ...

2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

JANUARY 29, 2018

[​IMG]

My beloved People:

I CALL YOU TO THE OBSERVANCE OF MY WORD. MY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE WHAT THEY NEED TO SUBSIST IN PEACE AND IN HARMONY WITH THEMSELVES AND WITH CREATION IF THEY HAD FULFILLED THE DIVINE LAW.

This Word of Love is so that each one of My People keeps the Law given by My Father for all generations. I will not explain My Word to you differently or allow you to continue living in the unreality of false ideologies, false illusions nor will I allow you to live by momentary emotions. I call you because I desire "that all may be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Ti. 2,4).

My People must nourish themselves with My Spirit in order to bear fruit of Eternal Life. Thus, My Word is a guide so that My children examine their works and actions and not grieve My Holy Spirit.

MY WORD IS LIFE, IS PRAXIS, IT IS SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION...

THIS WORD IS NOT THE FRUIT OF A HUMAN EGO, IT IS NOT THE FRUIT OF A HUMAN IDEAL.

THIS WORK IS MY WORK AND THUS MY SPIRIT MOVES HEARTS.

Humanity is limited to looking at its life on Earth as something merely physical, forgetting or being unaware that it has a spiritual organism that it needs to strengthen, nourish and cause to grow properly.

I AM NOT A ROUTINE GOD, I WANT MY CHILDREN TO COMMIT TO BEING DISCIPLES WHO TAKE MY WORD TO YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ORDER THAT THEY WAKE UP; do not allow obstacles to hold you back, be conscious that you have My Love, and My Love causes you to be tireless workers in My Vineyard.

Quietude is not poor company, but everything has its instant and its place, so at this instant when Humanity is not seeking Me, MY FAITHFUL MUST LOOK FOR SLEEPING HUMANITY AND BE TIRELESS WITNESSES TO MY WORD SO THAT YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WANT TO KNOW ME.

You must maintain equanimity, and for this you must be still and immerse yourselves in Me, nourish yourself with Me, but you must not remain inactive. My workers work unflaggingly, knowing that evil is upon souls, leading them to think that everything is good.

WORKING AND ACTING IN MY WILL IS FOOD FOR THE SOUL, AND SO YOU, MY PEOPLE, MUST SHARE SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL FOOD WITH YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Some of you, My children, are good servants, but you rather use feelings, emotions, wishful thinking in order to carry out a work, leaving aside obedience to My Will. And it is not that these faculties are improper, only that good servants possess them, and you must know how to elevate them to obedience to My Will so that you are good masters. I need you to have regenerated faith, revived faith, firm faith, which is not an instantaneous illusion, so that you may be firm conductors of My Love, My Sacrifice, My Truth.

My Beloved People, I do not want you to use force towards your brothers and sisters in order that they know Me, for you will have the opposite effect. Force makes My children resist hearing about Me, resist learning about Me, resist loving Me, and, on the contrary, the human creature rebels against Me because of the demands placed upon it. It is obvious that at this instant it is necessary for all people to know Me so that the evil spirits that wander throughout the world do not proliferate (Eph. 6.12).

THE HUMAN EGO, HAVING GROWN THROUGH CONSTANT ECONOMIC, SOCIAL, PROFESSIONAL AND OTHER TRIUMPHS, HAS CAUSED MY CHILDREN TO DARE TO TELL ME HOW I MUST ACT AND WORK FOR THEIR WELL-BEING. This is the result of human arrogance, it is the result of pride, is the result of the human lack of awareness that has forgotten that man is man and that I AM YOUR GOD(Ex 20,2).

At this instant, Humanity suffers through Nature and will continue suffering, since when the earth awakes it awakes in sequence: from North to South, from East to West. The earth shakes with greater intensity. Water will not only come to the land from above, but the seas and rivers will saturate it, the streams will become great rivers and the land will be less stable. Humanity has weakened its home, abused it.

You see and will see signs in the sky, which you attribute to phenomena with scientific names, yet it is not so. The moon affects the Earth, the tides and man’s psychological state. Even so, you do not listen to Me when I call you not to expose yourselves to the sun’s rays which, with greater force and amount of radiation, are causing damage to the skin of the human body and altering man; you go along with this incomprehensible way of acting by some of My Own.

I CALL YOU TO SEEK ME, TO QUIETEN YOURSELVES AND TURN AWAY FROM WHAT IS WORLDLY SO THAT YOU CAN HEAR ME AND MANAGE TO COME OUT OF THAT CHANGEABLE STATE IN WHICH YOU ARE LIVING. YOU, MY PEOPLE, MUST KNOW ME SO THAT THROUGH YOUR TESTIMONY YOU ARE BE BEARERS OF MY LOVE AND BROADEN IT TO YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

This generation has separated itself from the waters of good and has cast itself into the waters of evil. FACED WITH THIS FOLLY OF MY CHILDREN I WILL SEND MY ANGEL OF PEACE (1), THE WITNESS TO MY LOVE WHO, WITH MY WORD AND MY LOVE IN HIM, WILL MOVE YOU TO THE FULFILLMENT OF MY WILL. And you, return to Me with hearts thirsting for Me. (Cf. Jn 7:37).

My beloved People:

The sea will cause unforeseen events, some boats will not return to land.

The United States suffers, its soil shakes forcefully, you must pray. Mexico will be looked upon with grief.

Germany is prey to terrorism, and in the Middle East this causes devastation.

My People, come to Me, do not go away, without Me you suffer, do not worsen your suffering.

I BLESS MY CHILDREN, THOSE WHO EXPAND MY LOVE FOR HUMANITY.

I love you, My People.

Your Jesus.

(1) Revelations and Prophecies about the Angel of Peace

3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    FEBRUARY 1, 2018

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

IN THE COMING COMMEMORATION OF THE PRESENTATION OF MY SON IN THE TEMPLE AND MY RITUAL PURIFICATION, (1) I CALL YOU, MY CHILDREN, TO PURIFY YOURSELVES AND TO DISTANCE YOURSELVES FROM EVERYTHING THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE TRUE PATH TO ETERNAL LIFE.

At this instant salvation of souls is dependent on the human creature’s awareness, strength of will, knowledge of what the Divine Will asks of Its children, on the perseverance, of the obedience and preparedness to distance itself from what keeps you from finding the "Way, the Truth and the Life" (Jn 14.6)

Each one of you, children, has formed your own concept of time, within which you give free rein to what is not allowed for the children of God, forgetting that human time is a temptation to desiring what is of the world, giving thought the permission to work and act within what everyone believes is their time; besmirching the soul, corrupting thought, keeping the mind in wanting all the wrong that you encounter, and throwing itself unrestrainedly into the acts and works that lead you to sin again and again.

YOU FORGET, WITH YOUR OWN CONSENT, THAT TIME IS GOD’S AND THAT IT IS THE ETERNAL PRESENT OF GOD WHO ARRANGES ALL THINGS. And you comfortably adjust everything to a personal time in which you think that everything moves and will adjust itself according to you. But the reality is far from that perception of the time that My children have imagined for themselves.

How much time of life does each one of you have to amend your errors, repair acts of disrespect towards the Divine Will or those who make up your own square meter?
    How much time do you have to rectify incorrect or premeditated judgments against your peers?

Nobody knows that! Therefore, nobody can be sure of having the time that you think you have in order that, after a life of offenses against God and your neighbour, you would have an instant to repent, although I plead for this.

MY CHILDREN, YOU CANNOT LIVE WAITING FOR A FINAL INSTANT IN ORDER TO REPENT. Life is made up of a succession of works and acts with which the human creature is gaining merits to attain Eternal Life. NOT ALL WILL HAVE THAT INSTANT OF REPENTANCE. Because of this, I call you again and again to live in the Divine Will and not to have vain premeditated expectations, to live in sin at your convenience and to ask for forgiveness at your convenience.

The life of each creature of God is a treasure and as such you must protect it so that it is not touched by anything that is improper, anything that stains it, contaminates it. My Son does not reject a truly repentant creature, but do not live in sin wilfully expecting to gain Eternal Life.

I point this out, children, because of Humanity’s extreme lack of constancy. You propose to live within the Divine Commandments and in an instant you forget it, and so it is that the world has become contaminated by aberration, offenses against My Son are constant, you live detached from Him, totally ignoring Him.

Some spend their lives in a form of duality and this danger leads them to the wrong path, being permissive depending on the circumstances.

MY CHILDREN, A SINCERE EFFORT TAKES YOU AWAY FROM WHAT CAUSES YOU TO SIN. I ASK FOR AWARENESS SO THAT YOU KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU MUST LIVE REMEMBERING THAT MY SON IS ALIVE AND IS WAITING FOR YOU; WITHOUT HIM YOU ARE NOTHING.

On this day when My children bless candles in Eucharistic Celebrations and use them in the days of darkness or emergency due to natural phenomena, like a sacramental, you must bear in mind that the sacramental protects when the human creature keeps its soul burning like a candle filled with the fire of the Holy Spirit.

Come to bless candles and come to cleanse the candle of your thought, mind, memory, sight, hearing, palate, smell, touch, and cleanse the spiritual senses so that they burn in Love and Truth before My Son.

My Beloved People:

THIS INSTANT HAS MOVED ON AHEAD, SPINNING QUICKLY, AND YOU ARE LIVING IN A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY THAT THE DEVIL PRESENTS TO YOU SO THAT YOU SLEEP AND DO NOT MANAGE TO WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH.

This human pride leads man to be attracted by evil. In denying the Omnipotence of God, the human creature is permissive towards evil and its machinations.

EVIL WILL NOT TRIUMPH, it has an instant in which it attacks the People of My Son through fashion: women and their clothing are cause of shame for this Mother. My Son’s People undergo persecution, suffering, threats, acts of impiety as a cause of the early sacrifice of My Own.

WHEN EVIL BELIEVES THAT IT IS DOMINATING THE EARTH, I WILL COME TO MY SON'S PEOPLE AND WILL SNATCH THEM FROM THE EVIL ONE AND DELIVER THEM TO MY SON.

I WILL DELIVER HIS PEOPLE TO HIM DRESSED IN WHITE AND WILL SILENCE THE DEVIL IN THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE ALL NAMES.

At this instant social, political, alimentary and religious convulsion in various countries is imminent. Terrorism, together with communism, have set out to destabilize Humanity and to strike in one place and another. This action will be so frequent that My children will not feel secure anywhere. Heaven is sending signals and signs at this instant and Humanity is not profiting from them, this being at the same time part of the devil's plan to keep you in ignorance.

Pray with your hearts, united as families, be present to receive My Son in the Eucharist properly prepared, be generous with your brothers and sisters and be careful in your work and action.

THOSE WHO DISTANCE THEMSELVES FROM MY SON ARE EASY PREY FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS MINIONS. DISHONESTY IS GREATER THAN IT SEEMS.

THE PEOPLE OF MY SON ARE HARSHLY JUDGED AND CORNERED, THEREFORE USE TECHNOLOGY FOR GOOD AND GAIN THE UPPER HAND OVER EVIL.

Spiritual jealousy is the worst poison, since it brings about the separation of those who stand beside My Son.

You, children, take delight in hasty prayers and this must not be: may you not only be fervent but authentic, souls of authentic witness - do not live half-heartedly, be love and the rest you will receive in addition.

The time will change in an instant, the radiant sun will illuminate a place and immediately that place will be darkened. The water of the seas will remain calm and within instants will change, and the storm will arrive - this because the interior of the earth is moved by the constant frictions in the tectonic plates. Earthquakes will continue on Earth, the chain of earthquakes will not stop. Some countries will be shaken in order to oblige governments to accept the help of others, and in this way innocent peoples will find relief from oppression. In other countries, the succession of events will be an executioner.

Do not forget the United States, pray for that nation.

Mexico has endorsed sin. South America will surprise you. The waters will be more contaminated by radioactivity.

As Mother of Humanity I call you with My Heart to return to Divine Love and reject worldly pleasures, although these are increasing, drawing great calamities. Do not be prey to evil.

I, AS MOTHER OF DIVINE LOVE, INVITE YOU TO BE MORE SPIRITUAL AND LESS WORLDLY.

Come to Me, I lead you to My Son. My Blessing is with you, beloveds of My Heart.

Mother Mary

(1) Feast of the Presentation in the Temple

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    FEBRUARY 3, 2018

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

FROM THE INTIMACY OF MY HEART I BLESS YOU.
    YOU ARE MY SON’S PEOPLE AND WILL NOT BE ABANDONED.

In these instants in which evil has spread through the Earth and has taken hold of many of My children, and as Humanity has lived inwardly absorbed in error, it has become increasingly hard-hearted, acting in spiritual regression.

You are not called to serve two masters ...
    I have not called you to serve the world ahead of My Son ...

My Calls have been constant so that you would have knowledge about what happens when you turn away from the Divine Will. The clarity of My Words through My Appearances and Revelations has been so that you would stay alert and not be prey to evil, but you have disobeyed.

People of My Son, watch over the Truth and continue in union with Our Sacred Hearts, be true brothers and sisters, without strife or falsehood. THE ONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE THE GREATEST AND MOST IMPORTANT AMONG YOU, IS THE SMALLEST AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE PAST THEIR FOOLISHNESS UNTIL THEY ARE HUMBLE.

I see many of My children praying the Holy Rosary, I see them going to the Holy Mass and receiving My Son, I see them helping in the churches, yet at the same time, I see these creatures taking possession of what does not belong to them: Truth and judgment, taking a platform in church so that their brothers and sisters admire them.

How much zeal there is in opulent hearts who believe they have the Truth and privileges in My Son's House! Woe to those creatures, stumbling blocks that are weapons of evil for obstructing the Will of My Son - poor creatures!

I HAVE CALLED YOU TO BE LOVE AS MY SON IS TOWARDS YOU, BUT WITH SADNESS I SEE A CONTRARY REACTION.

What happens to My children when they forget the Gift of the Word? They say that they have not killed any brother or sister, yet I call them to examine themselves within.

Do you know, children, that the tongue is a double-edged sword and everyone uses it to praise, bless or curse? It is just that you have forgotten that the one who curses is exposed to that curse returning to them, just as the one who blesses knows that the blessing returns to them.

The evil that you desire for your brother or sister is the evil that you are preparing for yourselves without even thinking about it.

As Humanity you are hanging by a fine thread. Great nations, which you know well, have made technological advances in the field of armaments: they have devoted themselves to preparing to defend themselves from possible attacks by other countries. Because of so much advancement, previous wars that the Humanity has suffered seem like a game with respect to the armaments of war that a great majority of countries have at this instant, although in smaller quantities than the great powers.

MAN HAS MADE THE EARTH IS LIKE A MINEFIELD, UNSAFE FOR ALL HUMANITY, BECAUSE IN AN INSTANT THE PRIDE OF SOME LEADER WILL BE CRUSHED AND THAT WILL BE ENOUGH TO START WHAT WILL BE CARNAGE FOR HUMANITY.

It is not necessary for men to move from one country to another, only one order and the earth will burn. For this reason I have insistently called you to review yourself internally, for each one of you to be Love, to be Charity, not to lose Faith and to maintain the flame of Hope that MY SON’S PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ANNIHILATED.

I CALL MY SON’S PEOPLE TO KEEP THE FAITH AND TO BE A PEOPLE WHERE THERE SHINE TRUTH AND LOVE FOR THE SACRED WORD, RESPECT AND LOVE FOR MY SON IN THE HOLY EUCHARIST, AS WELL AS THE FULFILLMENT OF THE DIVINE LAW AND THE SACRAMENTS SO THAT YOU ARE CREATURES OF GOD ... BUT THIS PEOPLE MUST NOT DESTROY ITSELF.

My Son’s People forget that all their actions and actions are seen by the Most Holy Trinity, and therefore, they should not act in secret against their brothers and sisters like thieves do, taking advantage of the darkness. The lukewarm are easily recognized by evil and are easily taken hold of in order serve evil.

My Heart grieves deeply as I see some of My own receiving My Son, praying to Me and then doing evil to their brothers and sisters.

My Heart grieves for the creature that is harmed and killed by the tongue and by the creature that performs the action, because that action then returns to the one who has performed it.

When they tell you of a promising future for Humanity, look around you and see that it is not certain while Humanity as a whole does not commit to a radical change, and this, children...

Countries are struck by the unexpected; Nature, altered by man, overflows with extraordinary strength.

Pray, children, Guatemala is pierced by pain, Uruguay is shaken and My children suffer.

Pray, children, Colombia learns from the hardness of its path.

Pray, children, the face of evil makes itself felt in England and shakes My children in that nation.

Pray, children, Mexico suffers again and Spain pleads to Heaven
    because of an unexpected event.

I call you to pray for Costa Rica.

Iniquity does not wait, My children, turn away from what separates you from My Son, what separates you from the good path, from Salvation.

Come before this Mother who intercedes for each one of you. I want the path of good for My children, and this is reached by knowing My Son in depth.

COME, LITTLE CHILDREN, COME, AND LED BY MY HAND, LET US WALK TOWARDS MY SON, WITH YOU BEING FULFILLERS OF THE DIVINE WILL IN PEACE, AND SERVING YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

DO NOT BE AFRAID, CHILDREN, I AM THE MOTHER OF ALL AND PLEAD FOR ALL BEFORE THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

I bless you, I love you.

Mother Mary

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

FEBRUARY 8, 2018

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

AS KING AND LORD OF THE UNIVERSE, I BLESS MY PEOPLE.

I bless you with My Love and My constant Call to remain in My Most Sacred Heart.

Each human creature lives its inner, personal truth, its thoughts, hopes, dreams, desires, faith: everything is like an inner sea that only the creature and I know in depth. That inner truth is immersed in the influence of what surrounds you, that inner truth can ascend or decrease depending on the environment, but deep down only the creature and I know what others do not know.

MY PEOPLE, YOU DO NOT NEED GREAT DISCOURSES, BUT GREAT TESTIMONY. (Cf. Mt.5,16) THAT INTIMACY THAT YOU KEEP INSIDE DOES NOT HELP YOU WITH GROWTH; ON THE CONTRARY, IT DEFORMS YOU THROUGH NOT EXPRESSING THE TRUTH IN WORK AND ACTION.

Woe to the one who lives for himself! He is like a cultivated field that bears fruit which ripen and rot because nobody tries them. Others are like the field that contains leafy trees with abundant fruits and when tasted they are bitter inside. (Cf. Mt 3,8; 12,33) Others are dismissed for appearing small and not belonging to the prestigious fields, but these fields of small fruits and leafy trees are the ones which, when tasted, are chosen as the best in flavor and the best in quality because My children are not found on the high hills where they are seen by all, but on the plain where they mix with their brothers and sisters in order to serve.

My People, there are three classes of creatures: some are those who live only for themselves and do not bear fruit of Eternal Life - these creatures are as if they were the only ones in the world, they live and love their "ego", they live with empty hands. Other creatures seem to shine, living by appearances, forgetting that the good word does not come from an indifferent heart, nor from a heart that does not live out its truth. And those of the best quality are not those in view of everyone, but those who give everything for Me; although they are not glisten, they live, act and work in My Will.

MY WORD IS HEARD BY EVERYONE, BUT NOT ALL OBEY IT OR PENETRATE IT OR TREASURE IT OR PUT IT INTO PRACTICE, FOR SOME IT IS RATHER LIKE THE WIND, IT PASSES BY AND GOES AWAY. HUMANITY LIVES BY WHAT IS TEMPORARY, WHAT IS INFORMAL, FROM WHAT DOES NOT MAKE IT COMMIT, AND THAT IS NOT ME, THAT IS NOT THE FAITH THAT I NEED FROM MY OWN.

Confusion and darkness mix in order to seize those who look from a distance at life attached to the Gospel, to the fulfillment of My Will and to the salvation of the soul. Confusion faced with the unexpected, because when seeing that everything is apparently continuing, you feel security and reject and mock My Revelations and those of My Mother. You live - yes, but you do not know how and how much. I do know and therefore I insist on your inner change and conversion.

It seems to you that you are acting and living rightly, but this is not the case most of the occasions. Cooperate for a better world, do not walk in darkness if you have the light of My Holy Spirit. (Cf. Is 9.2; I Jn 2.9).

DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY IF THIS IS OUTSIDE MY WORD...

I DO NOT CHANGE, CHILDREN, I AM LOVE, I AM MERCY, BUT THOSE WHO KNOW ME MUST CHANGE THEIR LIVES IF THEY ARE LIVING IN SIN, THEY MUST REPENT AND CONVERT.

I do not turn the sinner away, I forgive him again and again, but I do not take pleasure in sin, nor in the machinations of evil.

AFTER THE GREAT EVENTS AND THE PURIFICATION OF MY PEOPLE, I WILL ARRIVE IN MY SECOND COMING AND THE VAULT OF HEAVEN WILL CHANGE COLOR. My Light will eclipse everything that exists, the elements will remain static, the animals will be silent, men will prostrate themselves, and in stupefaction they will see the beauty of My Legions that, opening My way through the clouds, will allow My Light to be seen. You will have a faint view of My Father's Throne and will attain a reflection of My Holy Spirit.

Then My Legions will appear in the midst of the tones of the sunset and will seem to set the Sky alight with My Love. The waters will move not with a roar, but with a slight murmur so as not to diminish My Arrival. The earth, after shuddering, will make the most beautiful and pure colors of plants germinate. THE HOLY LADDER WILL BE OPENED FROM MY FATHER'S HOUSE TOWARDS THE EARTH, AND THOSE WHO HAVE LIVED, SUFFERED, THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PERSECUTED, BELITTLED, SILENCED, THE SLAVES AND MARTYRS, ALL WILL RISE AND WILL SAY IN ECSTASY: "MY LORD AND MY GOD!"

My Mother, making Herself present, will look at you and all will see Her. I will have separated the wheat from the tares. And everything will be renewed, My People will wear snow-white garments and Divine Love will be reborn in the hearts of My children.

At this instant man has committed a great evil: being contrary to Divine Love and allowing his physical and spiritual senses to be contaminated with evil and for the mind to rule the other senses so that they crave what is wrong.

Those who wish to remain saved must live in My Will and fulfill It as it has been expressed in Sacred Scripture.

You, My People, are not free from sin and, in seeking holiness like white linen, while you are working and acting outside of Me, the dust of sin is more visible on you.

The human creature should expect purification from the hand of man himself, which would have been avoided if you had complied My Mother’s Requests.

The Earth retains this plague of sin over It, and it contaminates the lukewarm. The elements scourge Humanity. Great volcanoes awaken and My children suffer because of this.

The Earth shakes in Ecuador and Chile, and again in Japan and Italy.

My People must pray before night falls. I hold you in My Hands, I bless you.

Your Jesus.