1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Latest translated message to Luz de Maria

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA

SEPTEMBER 13, 2017

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

MY LOVE HAS NO LIMITS, I KEEP ALL MY CHILDREN IN MY HEART.

Children, not everyone loves My Son, and I come pleading before you so that you return to the true Way and so no more souls are lost.

Humanity has created a generation without God, without constraints or obedience, without faith and without charity. Man views himself as his own enemy, and due to all the influences you continually receive from all that surrounds you, you fall again and again, these falls being deeper and more difficult for the human creature to overcome.

Faced with the condescension of My Son’s Church, men go astray when they find freedom to adhere to sin. The denial of hell as a place of punishment for those who do not leave sin, has been propitious for humanity to degenerate even more. Consenting to what is contrary to the Divine Law has made sin one more thing, without any transcendence, and Satan is continually stealing souls.

MAN DOES NOT KNOW HIMSELF, HE LIVES DECEIVED BY HIS HUMAN EGO THAT WHISPERS TO HIM: "YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT, CARRY ON THIS WAY."

This generation is not aware, it stops at nothing, it does not see, it is not afraid in the face of the Signs of the Times because it does not know them, it has not heard about them. It has been living immersed in technology and has had no time for God.

Man does not allow himself to be corrected nor for any suggestion of becoming better to be made to him, from where stems so much evil, so many families destroyed, so much wrongdoing ... Therefore, this generation suffers the Great Tribulation, it is experiencing the Great Tribulation which becomes stronger by the instant. Man’s suffering is sharply accentuated. That is why My Son, within His Mercy, is disciplining His People, His rebellious, unbelieving, disobedient and unfaithful children, and calls them to Obedience. The person who did not know of affliction will have it before him/her, since no place will be exempt from being purified.

Do not mock or rejoice over the ills of your brothers and sisters, purification gallops from one place to another, at one instant or another people suffer.

Do not wait for tribulation; you are living within it, following which will be the culmination of the Great Tribulation.

Man’s rebellion and offenses towards God, worship of the devil and the repudiation of the One Triune God is what keeps this generation as the one that will suffer the Great Tribulation and the scourge of the Antichrist. ‘For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, and never shall be.’ (Mt 24:21)

So it is that you live from disaster to disaster; Creation tells man not to offend My Son any more, but man solves everything by giving scientific explanations. Only those who are experiencing the Tribulation know that what they suffer is not something that can be called normal.

Man claims that he has lived through instants of anguish, yet he will not have experienced anguish equal to that during the Purification. It is the instant of the great trial for My Son’s People, when natural disasters and science misused by man will turn against him and contaminate all that has been given to man by the Eternal Father.

The anguish that My children who have suffered because of Nature are experiencing will be experienced by all people; the four elements have been released to carry out their action on Humanity which they disavow, since Humanity is not living out, is not enacting, does not obey the Divine Will.

Beloved children, this does not mean you are going to be abandoned by the Divine Hand. That is why in this explanation of the Divine Word you are called to save your souls, to take spiritual strength, to not decrease in faith, to fortify yourselves so that when the antichrist comes, you will not give in to his wicked lies.

You will witness grave and terrible phenomena of all kinds. The earth is roaring from within its core because of the friction in its depths. The earth is alerting man not to contaminate it any more. This generation will know the power of Nature facing man who is wounding it.

You will witness invasions of great nations, cruel invaders without mercy. Europe will be prey to invasions and will be enslaved by the slaves of evil. Rome will be invaded and My faithful children will help My Son’s Church, which will have to be transferred to another nation.

Beloved People of My Son, pray in season and out of season, repent, be righteous.

Do not feel that you are wise, the wise person does not offend his/her Lord, and this generation will be the creator of greater offenses towards the Divine Will.

YOU MINIMIZE EVERYTHING CONCERNING WORSHIP AND PRAISE, THANKING AND PAYING HOMAGE TO THE ONE WHO IS GOD, WHOSE NAME IS HOLY AND WHOSE CHILDREN SHOULD BE HOLY; THEREFORE YOU ARE BEING PURIFIED. As Mother, I call you not to falter before this great Truth, given that far from frightening you, I want to draw you to the Truth and for you to recognize that you are not acting well but outside God’s Law.

I protect you, I free you from evil, but for this you have to be creatures of good.

Love can do everything, therefore seek and be experts in Divine Love, and the rest will be given unto you.

Pray My children, pray for San Francisco, it will suffer to the core.

Pray My children, pray for England, it suffers due to terrorism and Nature.

Pray My children, pray for the Philippines, it will be shaken by its volcanoes. (1)

Pray My children, pray for Mexico, the sin that overflows in this nation causes it to suffer.

Pray, People of My Son, pray.

I bless you.

Mother Mary.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) Prophecies about volcanoes becoming active: read …

2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    SEPTEMBER 18, 2017

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

CHILDREN OF MY MOST SACRED HEART, I BLESS YOU.

I look at you with infinite Love, as infinite as My Mercy is for each one of you.

IN THE DARK NIGHT IN WHICH THE HUMANITY THAT I REDEEMED IS MOVING, THE CONVULSION AND THE CONFUSION IN WHICH YOU ARE LIVING CAUSE ME PAIN.

The origin of Humanity’s evils occurred through the lack of love in man towards himself. No one who does not love himself can love their brothers and sisters.

Each creature has its own concept of what love is. As long as that is the reality, it will be very difficult for you to succeed in loving me and giving me the proper adoration, just it is very difficult for you to love your brother without putting your own concept before love for neighbor.

YOU ARE UNABLE TO DETACH YOURSELVES FROM THE MISUSED HUMAN EGO IN YOUR LIVES, YOU HAVE CHANGED FREE WILL INTO LICENTIOUSNESS AND LICENTIOUSNESS INTO A GREAT LACK OF LOVE TOWARDS YOURSELVES.

You have forgotten that you are temples of the Holy Spirit and have become temples of idolatry, selfishness and confrontations that are leading you to shocking dehumanization.

My beloved People, I have to tell you that if each person, individually, does not propose an inner transformation in what they must change, it will be difficult for them to accept with My Love the brother who is not and does not think like you. In the face of the constant clashes of personal human desire there are the actions and reactions of a selfish man, which leads this generation to find itself in the instant of instants.

The Schism that is gradually confronting My Church will find My children immature, lacking in faith and potentially selfish. The little spirituality in which My people are living reveals the scant training of My Church, which will fall into the clutches of evil, which is why My Angelic Legions will remain alert in defense of those who repent of their behavior and ask for Their Help.

My Beloved People:

I HAVE ALREADY DECLARED TO YOU THE URGENCY OF PREPARATION FACING THE PROXIMITY OF THE WARNING, IN WHICH EVERYONE WILL BE ALONE FACING THEIR OWN CONSCIENCE; THE ACTS AND WORKS OF YOUR LIFE WILL BE REVEALED, EVEN THOSE THAT YOU CANNOT REMEMBER.This personal purification is necessary for you to properly face the future development of Humanity. Not everyone will believe in Me after the Warning, although this will be My Great Act of Mercy for all Humanity (1).

My Beloved People:

DAYS PRIOR TO THE WARNING AND BEFORE YOU SEE MY CROSS IN THE SKY, YOU WILL SEE FOR ONE DAY THROUGHOUT THE PLANET A GREAT SIGN THAT WILL TELL YOU THAT THE WARNING IS ALREADY UPON YOU. YOU WILL SEE A CIRCLE IN THE SKY AND FROM THE CIRCLE A RAY OF LIGHT WILL DESCEND THAT WILL NOT TOUCH ANYONE, AND THAT NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO TOUCH.

THIS SIGN IS ONE MORE GRACE FOR YOU THROUGH THE INTERCESSION OF MY MOST HOLY MOTHER.

My Beloved People, humanity finds itself in instants of purification and this will continue coming from Space, just as Nature will not tire of warning you to sin no more.

Pray My children, pray for Jamaica, it will be greatly purified.

Pray My children, pray, total war is a reality.

Pray My children, pray, the earth continues to shake throughout the planet, pray for Germany.

Pray My children, pray, the East will remain in a state of alert.

My Beloved People, Humanity in general will feel threatened. The lack of fear on the part of those who believe they have power over Humanity will lead them to issue the order so that My People be lacerated with chemical weapons.

"I AM WHO I AM."(EX. 3,14) I DO NOT WANT MY PEOPLE TO SUFFER ANY MORE FROM THE MAN WHO USES SCIENCE FOR EVIL.

I WILL LET MY HAND FALL AT THE INSTANT WILLED BY US.

Do not forget that you have to put aside the human ego that leads you to cause harm to your brothers and sisters. You must be creatures of good, of peace and of My Love so that you might be able to ascend in the spirit.

I BLESS YOU CONSTANTLY, BUT IT DEPENDS ON YOU WHETHER THAT BLESSING IS RECEIVED IN ITS ENTIRETY BY EACH PERSON.

I bless you, know me in order not to be confused.

Your Jesus

(1) Revelations about God's Great Warning to Mankind ...

3. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

Has this ever been mentioned in other prophecies?

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I recall reading something about a cosmic sign that would alert the world to a kind of inner stirring of a certain expectation within themselves of something serious coming. And that this itself is a kind of grace of preparation of souls before the Warning so that they are given the chance to repent of certain things thus making the actual experience of the Warning less frightening for them. This is always for the purpose of saving more souls and easing the hardness of hearts before the Warning. Have no idea though just what this "circle" itself could be....unless it is a completely supernatural sign/grace. Luz mentions elsewhere that, coming from Jesus, due to the Mother's intercession there will also be a mitigation of the natural effects of the prophesied meteor/comet predicted to land in the sea...its effects upon the coastlines.

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    SEPTEMBER 20, 2017

[​IMG]

Beloved Children of My Immaculate Heart:

BE GOOD CHILDREN SO THAT YOU DO NOT CAUSE SUFFERING TO MY SON, WHO LOVES YOU INFINITELY.

Man speaks of what he does not know, mentioning what I have revealed to Humanity in My Apparitions on Earth. You compare My Revelations with science and when that happens, bewilderment arises with the realization that there is no scientific explanation, no matter how much you may look for it.

Man, making poor use of free will, transforms it into licentiousness, deciding to distance himself from everything that means an effort of the heart, the mind, thought, in reason, in good concepts, in obedience and in patience. This because man is very afraid to set aside his poorly employed human ego.

Transformation causes man to fear because he does not know what is going to be asked of him for that transformation, and the expectation of a greater Divine demand causes him fear and dread of goodness, of being a better child of God: that is what man dreads. Sin does not cause him dread, but goodness.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

Man is living in the midst of the world’s convulsion. This keeps him in constant expectation. The repeated events to which man has been subjected will increase, with an intensity that man has never seen or experienced.

It is necessary for humanity to be purified from so much sin with which it has joined the hordes of satan and united with those who reject My Son and their brothers and sisters. This generation is offended by signs and symbols that represent Divinity. Therefore, My children, within the Church of My Son, the center must continue to be My Son in the Blessed Sacrament. TRANSUBSTANTIATION AT THE MOMENT OF CONSECRATION IS REAL AND TRUE, EVEN IF SOME OF MY PRIESTS HAVE LOST FAITH IN THIS MOMENT AND TREAT MY SON ROUGHLY, WITHOUT RESPECT, WITHOUT LOVE, WITH GREAT UNBELIEF, FORGETTING THAT MY SON MAKES HIMSELF PRESENT AT THE WORDS OF THE CONSECRATION OF THE PRIEST AND THE CLAMOR OF HIS FAITHFUL PEOPLE.

You My children need to prepare yourselves properly in order to receive My Son in the Eucharist, you must repent of your sins and you must endeavor not to make the same mistakes. Do not receive My Son in the Eucharist if you are not properly prepared.

I WATCH WITH PAIN HOW YOU PASS MY SON FROM HAND TO HAND AS IF DEALING WITH SOMETHING EDIBLE THAT YOU HAVE BOUGHT SOMEWHERE IN ORDER TO DISTRIBUTE IT, INSULTING WHAT IS MOST SACRED.

Some of My Priests are not zealous in the treatment they give to the Eucharist and with their bad example the people repeat the same thing and do not give the Eucharist its true value.

AT THE MOMENT OF THE EUCHARISTIC CONSECRATION THE ALTAR IS THE TABLE OF SACRIFICE AND LOVE WHERE MY SON SEES THE FAITH OF HIS PEOPLE AND DESCENDS TO HIS OWN OUT OF LOVE.

My Priests must be sons of prayer, sons of Love, sons of charity, sons of constancy, sons of hope, sons of compassion and witnesses to the humility of their Lord and their God.

My Priests must warn the People of My Son in order for them not to be confused by those who deny evil, who deny dogmas of faith that contain a great foundation; they must not be among those who deny a God who is the Just Judge. Every human creature decides of its free will where it is heading: in love and forgiveness or in the denial of Divine Love, and thus suffers the consequences sin itself, just as the place of punishment: hell, if there is no repentance. "And the sea gave up the dead that were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and all were judged according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. (Rev. 20: 13-14)

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart

You are experiencing instants of great danger to the soul. They are instants when the devil is distracting My children from all that is good, with the objective that they be lost. IT IS URGENT, MY CHILDREN, THAT THIS DANGER IN WHICH YOU ARE LIVING IS NOT AUGMENTED BY TOLERANCE TOWARDS EVIL. YOU MUST CALL SIN SIN.

BELOVED, HEAVEN, PURGATORY, AND HELL EXIST.

Humanity, immersed in what is worldly, thinks that God is not real and therefore lives in the madness of the world, without thinking about the future of their soul, since it is living blindfolded by sin. Man’s will is permissive and even so he thinks that it is impossible for a chastisement to come to his life because of his bad deeds.

I KNOW AS A MOTHER THAT YOU WILL MOCK MY WORDS AND BLAME MY INSTRUMENT ON ACCOUNT OF SUCH A STATEMENT, BECAUSE WHOEVER IS WORLDLY DOES NOT UNDERSTAND OR WISH TO ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE MISUSE OF ITS FREE WILL. Therefore, My Priests must be firm and remain attached to Sacred Scripture and God’s Law.

Beloved children, the earth finds itself struck by the consequences of sin. Humanity will become more violent, it will be totally disrespectful, it will invade the Temples and will destroy them. This is the product of man without God, of the man who has been given a new opportunity to continue sinning, of the man to whom it has been denied that God can judge, of the man who has been told that sin is forgiven even without sorrow being felt for sin, and that God is love.

The product of man without God is the destruction of the Great Work of the Father, of the Sacrifice of My Son, and the denial of the existence of the Holy Spirit.

BELOVED CHILDREN, GO BACK TO THE DIVINE WORD, DO NOT DEPART FROM THE TRUTH, STAY TIED TO THE HOLY SCRIPTURE. GOD IS MERCY AND AT THE SAME TIME THE JUST JUDGE.

Walk with Love and with a sure step: be the product of the Love of My Son for you and My Love as the Mother of Humanity.

Pray for My children, pray for the United States, it suffers severely because of Nature that shakes it.

Pray My children, pray for Mexico, it is purified again.

Pray My children, pray for the Middle East, it suffers at the hand of man and the volcanoes will not delay.

Pray My children, pray for Italy, it is purified without expecting it.

Pray My children, pray for Peru, it is shaken.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, Humanity is a witness to what Nature has reserved for this instant. Great and amazing effects of Nature will be seen on earth, there where they are not expected.

Be cautious, offer up every instant for the salvation of souls.

Take the decision to transform your lives on the path of personal salvation and that of your brothers and sisters. Do not wait, convert, this is the right instant.

I protect you so that you walk with My Son, I extend My Hand to you so that you are able to rise up in temptations.

I am your Mother and I love you.

Pray, practise Love towards My Son.

I bless you,

Mother Mary

6. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

I am beginning to have serious, serious reservations about Luz de Maria. I bought into this apparition based on the credibility of Peter Bannister but am having 2nd thoughts.
    Case in point
    1. After reviewing all of Luz de Maria's messages since last May (date arbitrarily chosen), I did not see a single mention to pray for the total destruction of the islands of Puerto Rico, Tortuga, Domenica, et. al. from Hurricanes Irma or Maria. Why? Are these inhabitants unworthy or these locations sacred in their own right?
    2. In August, LdeM asked for prayers for Jamaica yet Jamaica was left relatively untouched from the recent Hurricanes
    3. In May LdeM asked for prayers for Finland, Argentina yet nothing has happened.
    4. In June/July she asked for prayers for Guatamala, Iceland and Costa Rica yet nothing has happened.
    The messages are unbearably long and repetitive. I realize there are no rules in Divinely inspired messages but, as some have said regarding the message of Medjugorje, it does not fit the pattern of messages delivered by the Blessed Mother historically. I think there is more than enough scientifically valid proof re. the validity of Medjugorje, beyond the messages, to support Medjugorje, and I am a strong supporter. Yet, I understand what the critics are saying. With regard to LdeM, the length and repetitiveness, and the overly-frequent use of the odd word "instant", used in odd contexts, discredits these messages in my opinion. If these were authentic, God in his incomprehensible intelligence, would deliver messages that are inherently logical, meaningful, and in a format that is impactful. Yes, one can say that the message is filtered through a fallible human delivery system, and may reflect the personality of the seer, and I will not disagree. Yet, going back to 2015/2016, there are too many misses in divine geographical warnings for me to give this seer credibility. Yet, I shall remain open-minded.

Dean, lynnfiat and indaiatubano like this.
  7. People find it hard to think that cute messages are false (pray for this or that, the warning will be like that, the angel of peace is in your midst, sin is bad, prepare for the microchip etc.)

these locutions have all the characteristics of a fake one but who am I to judge

lynnfiat likes this.
  8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Messages from heaven are spoken to seers throughout the world. The way they are expressed is done so for the person and the culture they live. Westerner's speak a way I can discern, but Hispanics express themselves in a much different way, which takes more time and reflection. The point is, great discernment is necessary if one wants to delve into alleged prophecy. Not, day's, week's or months, but sometimes years are necessary to read, pray and discern. Knowing personally alleged messengers is of great value. I don't know anyone personally, but I know people who do know and have visited with Luz de Maria. She is a very holy practicing Catholic with much mysticism that takes place in her and through her. I don't know if her messages are 100% true or not, but I might be one of the few who still read and discern them and have little concern for their content. Time will tell, as it has with both true and false messengers. In the mean time, I will continue to "test the spirit" and "not despise the spirit", but balance it with other credible messages taking place. After all, true messages are a gift from God for us to prepare spiritually and even physically to some degree. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    AED, SgCatholic, Patty and 3 others like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

I personally have found some valuable help in Luz de Maria
    I have not read everything but when I do happen to read posts, I learn something

10. Dean

Dean Archangels

I came to a similar conclusion about 4-5 months ago. Completely agree.

AED likes this.
  11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA

SEPTEMBER 25, 2017

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

IN MY INFINITE LOVE I HAVE ALLOWED MAN TO APPROACH ME AND THUS GROW IN THE SPIRIT, AND TO BE MORE OF MY HOUSE THAN OF THE WORLD.

At every instant in the History of the generations I have manifested My Mercy towards My children.

In the same way Humanity - stubborn, blind and disobedient -, has rebelled and suffered for its sins. The man of this instant debates whether My Mercy punishes or does not punish, not wanting to see himself as the cause of his own suffering.

My beloved People, when the human creature shows itself to be outside Our Divine Will by its works or actions, opposing the Divine Law written directly by My Father's Hand on the Tablets of the Law, it rebels and interprets everything that is Ours by human free will.

The Commandments are to be kept applicable at all times and for all people. Man, acting contrary to the Divine Law and disobeying it, has defiled the Word of My Father. In the face of such an act, I must express once more that the man who acts well receives good by generating good. The man who acts badly receives evil as a product of his bad behavior, when he does not repent, neither recognizes nor confesses and has no firm intention of amendment.

THIS GENERATION HAS REGRESSED AND HAS COME TO PROFANE OUR DIVINE WILL, GIVING FREE INTERPRETATION TO THE DIVINE LAW, THIS BEING AN ACT THAT GENERATES THE GREATEST MISFORTUNES, AS A CONSEQUENCE OF A FREE INTERPRETATION OF WHAT IS SACRED.

Humanity lives in liberalism and has taken the Word and Divine Law in order to interpret them irresponsibly, in this way giving freedom to the devil so that he grows at every instant and so that new forms of sin appear.

YOU HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THAT WITH EVERY SIN EVIL INCREASES, EXPANDS, TAKES POWER WITHIN HUMANITY AND SUCCEEDS IN MANIFESTING ITSELF IN ALL ASPECTS OF SOCIETY.

It is My People themselves who at this instant are handing over their work and action to evil so that the latter continues contaminating everything in its path and injecting its venom of modernism and errors, disrespect and rebellion, its affronts and heresies against Our Will.

HOW MANY OF YOU CRY OUT "OUR FATHER", YET ARE GREAT REBELS WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE COMMANDMENTS AND MOCK THE REQUESTS OF MY MOTHER!

Humanity, living in evil, causing constant offenses to Our Most Holy Trinity, is receiving the product of its works and actions. Therefore, out of My great love, I do not continually punish My children, but My Justice is true. I allow misused human freedom to be man's own executioner.

My Beloved People:

THIS INSTANT OF PURIFICATION MUST AT THE SAME TIME BE ONE OF AMENDMENT. I am Love and every act of reparation is welcomed by Me, only that you forget that reparation must remain accompanied by the intention to continue in that reparation, which cannot be momentary, but permanent. Man shows compunction when he suffers and cries out to Me to help him, and I listen to him and help him, but after the instant of pain, of testing, of fear has passed, he goes back to being lukewarm and nestles in what is human, and he continues offending me and clinging to evil.

My Love, in which man must be constantly living, is the norm for life that I have left you. But instead you launch into the search for what you feel you lack, and you reason along your own lines, not in My Way. Goals are set along personal lines, not My Way. Thus you continue to act without balance, even knowing what good and evil are.

MAN LIMITS HIMSELF TO ACTING AND WORKING WITHIN WHAT HE KNOWS, HE DOES NOT ALLOW HIMSELF TO EXPAND HIS KNOWLEDGE AND TO BE MORE SPIRITUAL.When he does not enter into Me spiritually, he finds nothing new and throws himself into what leads him to find newness in the sin that the devil offers him.

Beloved children, evil has penetrated to the roots of My Church itself, grafting evil into Her, and therefore the newcomers show themselves to be contrary to My Word, since they carry within their teachings a theology that is far from Our Will.

At this instant Divine Love does not reign over Humanity, but pleasure, contempt, impurity, abuse, corruption, falsehood, heresies, offenses against Our House and My Mother. Man's rebellion is launched against the Churches, hatred for the Sacramentals grows inordinately, My faithful priests are separated from My People, convenience and the desire for possession increase in all areas.

YOU HAVE MADE ME A KING WITHOUT A KINGDOM, A BEGGAR FOR THE LOVE OF MY OWN CHILDREN ...

There instant of lamentation will come, in the hell on Earth that those who follow the devil as their god will bring forth.

My Beloved People, Purification continues on Earth, there will be no place that will not be purified, some sooner, others later, but all peoples will be purified to the point where Earth's geography will change.

UNITE WITH ME, BE TRUE SONS OF MY MOTHER, ATTEND TO HER CALLS,
    AS SHE CONSTANTLY INTERCEDES FOR YOU.

My Mother has asked Our Trinity that the impact of the meteorite, when falling into the sea, be less so that the coastal areas do not suffer to the uttermost. In the light of this Petition Humanity must pray, and that prayer must not only be verbal, but prayer by acting and working in Our Love. Only and only thus will you minimize this impact.

Pray, My children, pray for Mexico, land of My Mother, where She is alive and palpitating, where at Her feet men of peace and good must grow.

My Mother, in the invocation of Guadalupe, is the Woman Clothed with the Sun, She is the Mother of these last days. She contains the balm for the culmination of humanity's purification. THE TILMA, ON WHICH MY MOTHER IS TO BE FOUND, WILL BE A SIGN FOR HUMANITY, WITH A GREAT MANIFESTATION THAT MY PEOPLE ARE NOT EXPECTING AND WHICH WILL SURPRISE THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY. IT WILL BE VISIBLE TO ALL AND CORROBORATED BY SCIENCE.

THEREFORE, THE MEXICAN PEOPLE ARE BEING PURIFIED BY THE FORCE OF NATURE DUE TO THE LAWS THAT THEY HAVE APPROVED, LAWS OF SIN CONTRARY TO OUR WILL AND THAT MAKE THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MY MOTHER SUFFER. The death they have allowed offends Our Trinity with the sin of the free permission of abortion. Life is not valued: man, Temple of Our Holy Spirit, has become a creature that is used by evil, displaying increasing homosexuality and lesbianism.

GREAT HERESIES ARE RUNNING THROUGH MY TEMPLES; FACED WITH SO MUCH SIN, MY MOTHER BESEECHES HER PEOPLE TO MAKE REPARATION, NOT ONLY WITH ACTS IN MY TEMPLES, BUT BY ACTING AS GOD'S CREATURES AND MAKING REPARATION FOR CRIMES AGAINST SO MANY INNOCENTS, WITH ALL ACCEPTING THE FAULTS THEY HAVE COMMITTED AND DECIDING TO NOT GO BACK TO COMMITTING THE SAME CRIMES, DEDICATING THEMSELVES TO A LIFE OF LOVE FOR GOD AND NEIGHBOR, AND SHOWING TRUE REPENTANCE FOR SINS COMMITTED.

You must preach My Love, each person being a testimony of truth, not falsehood. Satan has made himself present on this Earth; he knows that My Mother will defeat him and overthrow him. Therefore My People must eradicate so much sin and so much heresy - now! - and not wait.

Pray, pray for Mexico, its soil will again be forcefully shaken ...

Pray, My children, pray for Chile, it will suffer the wrath of Nature with great force and the neighboring countries will suffer at the same time thereby.

Pray, children for Indonesia, it will be shaken and Humanity will suffer through its volcanoes.

Pray, children, Colombia will be purified, terrorism acts and Nature will shake all its inhabitants.

Pray, children, for Spain, it will be surprised by terrorism and Nature.

Pray, children, for Italy, it will suffer.

Pray for the United States, it shakes and water purifies it.

My Beloved People, you are not astonished at the power shown by Nature: it is the force of man's sin. Humanity continues to be scourged, being purified from one end to the other.

My Love remains current within each person, but it depends on you whether you embrace it or rebel.

I love you all although not all love Me. My People suffer and I do not abandon them. I bless you.

Your Jesus

12. Mark1

Mark1 Angels

...I have my doubts about these alleged apparitions, but didn't she mention something about trouble in San Francisco, in her last message? I'm not sure of the details, but I see there's some kind of raging fire out there.

13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Above on this thread
    Sept 13, 2017

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Pray My children, the United States continues to be purified, San Francisco will be scourged.

Latest translated message to Luz de Maria:

GIVEN IN PERU
    SEPTEMBER 28, 2017

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

My Blessing is upon you at all instants; it is like the sun - even if you do not want to receive it, My Love reaches all. It gives fruits to those who welcome it and remains motionless in those who do not allow My Love to fertilize them, fill them and fulfill them so that they do not seek other paths.

They refuse to receive My Love because it is unknown to those who are lukewarm and who want to settle for a reflection or an idea of what My Love is.

Some of My children ask for miracles and when they do not see them realized in the area where their human will wants them, they become displeased and put Me out of their lives. Some of My children do not understand that My Love goes beyond what man desires, since everything I allow in life is for the good of his soul.

YOU DEMAND MIRACLES FROM ME AND I AM GRANTING THEM TO YOU IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR WILL SO THAT YOU MIGHT BE PURIFIED BY ONE MEANS OR ANOTHER, SO THAT YOU MIGHT SAVE YOUR SOUL!

I promise to help you, but to help My children is not to grant them everything they wish, but what is good for the salvation of the soul. Some people exclaim, "Lord, look at me, grant me what I ask of you" and ask Me for things of a material, economic nature, or that I remove diseases, without thinking that perhaps a disease may be the means through which the human creature returns to Me.

I promise to protect you and some of My children, making a great mistake, expect to deserve to be treated differently from their brothers and sisters. It is precisely My children who are mature and therefore ought to know that for Me the most important thing is that they should save their souls so that they are not lost, and that they might possess FAITH.

Thus I have explained to you that Humanity revolves about itself and gives Me the last place. You do not fulfill the Commandments, giving them free interpretations with which you cause great pain to Our Holy Trinity. You are creatures who focus on yourselves, without suffering for your brothers and sisters, being neither charitable nor merciful. Humanity is inside its "ego" and outside of it finds nothing else. You are a Humanity that does not want to abide by Divine Laws; you are sinking into lovelessness, firstly towards yourselves - and if you do not love yourselves, what love are you going to offer?

This generation will come to witness the schism of My Church, everyone generating this schism by not heeding the explanation of My Word and contributing by supporting innovations outside of Our Will.

My Beloved People, My Throne on Earth will be taken out of Rome in order to safeguard it, MY SHEEP SHALL DISPERSE, FEELING ALONE AND ISOLATED, THEY WILL OBEY ORDERS THAT DO NOT COME FROM ME AND WILL BE LOST FOR NOT HAVING ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO REPENT.

MY BELOVED PEOPLE, HUMANITY EXPECTS A GOD OF LOVE, OF MERCY, OF COMPASSION, AND THAT I AM. BUT AT THE SAME TIME I AM A GOD OF TRUTH, OF JUSTICE, OF SURE AND TRUTHFUL WORD. I AM THE JUST JUDGE.

The smoke of Satan has infiltrated My Church, not now, but previously. Man has been eliminating everything that was keeping Satan away, entering into agreements with the evil one and all his allies.

MY CHURCH HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED AND MY CHILDREN WHO HAVE NOT MADE AN EFFORT TO KNOW ME TRULY ARE EASY PREY FOR WHATEVER IDEOLOGY OR FALSE DOCTRINE ARISES. Hell is full of creatures who have omitted the truth and have embraced false ideologies, surrendering to Satan and all that evil represents for them. The youth, principally, have become fanatical about evil and its different diabolical forms of modernism, accepting the base instincts with which evil scourges man, awakening base instincts in order to rebel against Me.

THE WARNING (1), MY PEOPLE, OUGHT TO FIND YOU HAVING REPENTED OF EVIL COMMITTED, YET I SEE SO MANY WHO ARE WAITING FOR THE WARNING OR THE SIGNS PRIOR TO IT IN ORDER TO CONVERT...

THIS IS THE INSTANT, CONVERSION MUST BE NOW! REPENTANCE MUST NOT WAIT.

DURING THE WARNING, EVERY HUMAN CREATURE WILL CONFRONT THEIR SINS, THEY WILL SEE THEIR WHOLE LIFE, WITH ITS STRENGTHS AND FAILURES, BEING UNABLE TO ESCAPE THIS ACT OF OUR WILL. THE WARNING WILL LAST FOR INSTANTS, YET FOR EACH ONE OF YOU IT WILL SEEM TO BE AN ENDLESS TIME BECAUSE OF THE GREAT SUFFERING THAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE. THE WARNING IS NOT TO ALERT YOU, BUT SO THAT YOU SEE YOURSELVES AND SO THAT THE SOUL AND THE SPIRIT UNDERTAKE THE RETURN TO LIFE IN OUR WILL. EVEN ONCE THE WARNING HAS PASSED, I WILL FIND HUMAN CREATURES WHO WILL REBEL MORE FORCEFULLY AGAINST ME, BLAMING ME FOR THE PAIN THEY HAVE UNDERGONE.

THE WARNING IS MERCY FROM MY HOUSE, BUT ONCE IT HAS PASSED, FREE WILL SHALL DECIDE WHETHER TO CONTINUE IN DISOBEDIENCE TO DIVINE LOVE OR TO ADHERE TO OUR WILL.

You do not believe that you are standing in front of evil and its legions, you do not believe in Me because of the weakness and complacency with which those in charge with giving true testimony treat My affairs.

Therefore you, insolent generation, will try to use the earth to sow and the earth will no longer be available to you. It will be impossible for it to serve the man who has contaminated it with nuclear energy.

Know, My People, that a comet is so, so close to the Earth that it will change its magnetism and man will feel himself dying of terror because of the ignorance of what Our Mercy has been warning you beforehand.

MY ANGEL OF PEACE (2) IS SOON TO COME TO EARTH AFTER THE PUBLIC APPEARANCE OF THE ANTICHRIST.

Pray, My children, NATURE IS CREATING SHOCKING EVENTS IN FRONT OF MAN.

Pray, My children, focus on spiritual growth.

Pray My children, Japan will suffer to the uttermost.

Pray My children, the United States continues to be purified, San Francisco will be scourged.

Pray My children, the volcanoes are purification for the nations.

Pray My children, Peru will shake and suffer, the sleeping bridegroom (*) will awaken other volcanoes.

Beloved People of mine, be promotors of peace and wisdom for your brothers and sisters.

My Love is constantly poured out, without stopping. My Love desires souls. My Love wants to be your King.

Come to the company and guidance of your brothers of journey: your Guardian Angels.

MY BLESSING IS FOR YOU TO BE RESTORED.

I LOVE YOU, BLESS YOU.

Your Jesus

(*) Reference to the volcano Misti
    (1) Revelations concerning the Warning, read …
    (2) Revelations concerning the Angel of peace, read …

Fatima likes this.
  15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From a Jan. 2017 message:

Our Lord:

My Beloved, Humanity will not stop until it suffers what it has generated ... Part of the Purification is approaching from Space, the force and vibration of Celestial Objects that travel through Space will directly influence the Earth’s Orbit, causing the Earth's Axis to move, and the Earth's entrails and the Earth’s center of gravity correspond to that vibration and magnetism, altering the normal rotation. Disasters will increase; one earthquake after another will occur without men being able to assist one another promptly, since conditions will prevent it. The fury of the waters will flood the coasts and communications will be altered to the extreme. Then man will see that his technology cannot stand on its own, but depends on what the Divine Hand has created in order to continue advancing. Man is not the Creator but the slave of what he has created ... Nothing goes beyond where Our Trinity allows.

If just for one instant you would listen to My Word and that of My Mother, Humanity would find itself far from so many mistakes and errors. The human will has achieved supremacy in the face of the lack of knowledge of Our Will. A god of solutions is what Humanity seeks, and when those solutions do not fit human desire, it has opted for the devil.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A portion from a yet to be translated message of Oct. 12, 2017:

My people, how much fire will burn on you, how much the earth will tremble that will seem like hours to you, how much fear before the arrival of an asteroid that will appear without warning, how the water will strike them!

picadillo likes this.
  16. picadillo

picadillo Powers

ETA, it is certainly getting interesting.

17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

And yet she (the Mother) still is calling for prayer and sacrificing because we can still, even at this stage, receive some kind of mitigation.....as big or small as it might be....but then when you read everything said to St. Faustina by our Lord....we should still expect everything from His Mercy....He IS Mercy!

18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

GIVEN IN NICARAGUA
    OCTOBER 6, 2017

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

I BLESS YOU WITH MY LOVE, I BLESS YOU WITH MY PEACE.

My People: what have you done? Where are you?

I DO NOT SEE MY CHILDREN STRIVING TO STAY NEAR TO ME, BUT I SEE THEM WITHIN THE WORLD'S MADNESS, CARESSING SIN WITH PLEASURE.

Beloved children, this is not the instant to continue in what offends Me and is contrary to My Love. Each one of My children is responsible for their actions and how much they add to good or evil for the rest of Humanity.

False interpretations of the Divine Law contained in the Decalogue are leading My children into a fatal encounter with evil. THE DIVINE LAW IS NOT SUBJECT TO MAN'S CONVENIENCE; IT IS WRITTEN IN ORDER THAT ALL OBEY IT AND BE FULFILLERS OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS.

My People have raised up false gods that have destroyed their desire to continue in My Love. At this instant My Love is something that is not considered convenient for the people of this generation, therefore they join the ranks of evil and allow evil to take them and help them to forget modesty, decorum, morality...

The path of My People is convulsed: Humanity strives to protest, but the background of all disorder, all protest, acts of vandalism and anger is summed up in what is the cause of the true origin of man’s actions: internal struggle, the disease of envy and greed. The devil has made use of this to cover up his evil and so that man sees his brothers and sisters as enemies.

My People, you are persecuted at this instant, not by the antichrist, but by those who do not love Me and do not want My Peace to radiate in the hearts of My children.

My Temples are destroyed and will be so more frequently, thus instilling fear in My children so that they do not draw near to Me.

My beloved People, the relics that My Church possesses are going to be seized in order to desecrate them; because of this I have already requested that relics be rescued and treasured from this instant onwards; otherwise you will have no trace of them.

Those who prefer to save the body and lose the soul will suffer the horrors of this choice, when, forced by evil, they will have to be the hand that rises up against their own relatives.

YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO THE REQUESTS OF MY MOTHER, WITH WHICH YOU COULD HAVE HELD BACK THE HAND OF EVIL OVER HUMANITY. That evil of which My Mother has warned you will spread throughout the Earth, scourging man again. The wolf is dressed in sheep’s clothing, and it will be when you least expect it that communism will manage to terrorize Humanity with its deadly weapons.

You have disobeyed by allowing evil to infiltrate My Church and My Mother to be minimized at this instant, in order to open the way to the evil one and the latter distorts My Word with his venom and confuses My People.

My Beloved People, the Sun will be the cause of fear, lament and agony for man. Solar emanations will cast down what man has placed in space and through which man feels invincible.

From the firmament you will see coming that which will purify this generation. Be love, accompanying the suffering of others, since all Humanity will be scourged in one way or another.

THERE IS NO PLACE IN WHICH I AM NOT GRAVELY OFFENDED...

My beloved People, I recall you to prayer in serenity, in confidence, in peace and hope, without personal interests.

The misused will of man will lead Humanity to suffer hunger; you will thirst and it will not be assuaged, you will be pierced by plagues that you think you have eradicated and by other unknown ones. It is not an easy path that you have to travel, only keep in mind that "I AM WHO I AM" (Ex. 3, 14) AND I COME TO THE ASSISTANCE OF MY OWN. MY ASSISTANCE IS NOT TO SEPARATE YOU FROM TRIALS, BUT SO THAT YOU MIGHT OVERCOME THE TRIALS WITH FAITHFULNESS AND A HOLY REJOICING.

The water of the sea will enter coastal areas, into continents. Be prepared, children! I am not speaking to you so that you are afraid, but so that you obey My Word and remain alert.

YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN THE DIVINE LAW ... MAN'S PRIDE IS GREATER AND MAN HAS SURRENDERED TO THE CONSTANT SNARES OF EVIL.

Pray My children, pray for the United States, this nation's purification continues through Nature and man himself. A powerful volcano will roar in this nation and all of Humanity will be threatened.

Pray children, pray for Russia, it is shaken, terrorism looms in this nation.

Pray children for Germany, its people are divided.

Pray children, pray for Nicaragua, its soil shakes.

Pray for My children, pray for Italy, it shakes, terrorism causes these children of Mine to suffer.

My Beloved People:

"DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS" (Heb 3: 8).

MAINTAIN A CONSTANT PURPOSE OF AMENDMENT.

MY ANGEL OF PEACE SEES YOU…
    MY PEOPLE MUST PREPARE TO RECEIVE HIM BY GOING INTO MY WORD.

I do not want fanatics, I want children filled with love for neighbor and fulfillers of the Commandments, true children without insincerity, children of Faith.

Pray in season and out of season, pray together with My Mother.

My beloved People, the San Andreas fault lets out its force and from nation to nation, My children will feel fear.

You are not alone; it is you, children, who have abandoned Me and loving sin, have thrown Me out.

I protect you if you repent of the offenses with which you are wounding My Heart...
    I protect you if you allow Me...
    I protect you so that you save your soul ...

My beloved People, My Love does not fail, it is constantly approaching you in order to draw you towards Me.

MY CHILDREN DO NOT LIVE IN CONFLICT BUT IN MY LOVE.

I call you to renew your Consecration to Our Sacred Hearts. I bless you, you are within My open Side.

Your Jesus

19. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Principalities

I think they are good messages, very interesting. I don't think the over emphasis on the list of countries to pray for is fair, it could just be that people did pray and then some of these chastisements were averted.

20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO THE REQUESTS OF MY MOTHER, WITH WHICH YOU COULD HAVE HELD BACK THE HAND OF EVIL OVER HUMANITY. That evil of which My Mother has warned you will spread throughout the Earth, scourging man again.
    (like Garabandal's "when Communism comes again") The wolf is dressed in sheep’s clothing, and it will be when you least expect it that communism will manage to terrorize Humanity with its deadly weapons.

(would appear to be the Fatima requests?)

My Beloved People, the Sun will be the cause of fear, lament and agony for man. Solar emanations will cast down what man has placed in space and through which man feels invincible. (communication satellites; earth imagery satellites?)

From the firmament you will see coming that which will purify this generation. Be love, accompanying the suffering of others, since all Humanity will be scourged in one way or another. (that meteor or comet spoken of in other Luz messages?.....or other space objects bringing the "fire falling from the sky" as in prophecy of Akita?)

My beloved People, the relics that My Church possesses are going to be seized in order to desecrate them; because of this I have already requested that relics be rescued and treasured from this instant onwards; otherwise you will have no trace of them. (Gather ye the relics where ye can.)