1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Sounds a LOT like this:

June 01, 2008
    [​IMG]

Public Message

Our Lady of Emmitsburg

To the World

through Gianna Sullivan

June 1, 2008

My dear little children, praised be Jesus!

Little ones, thank you for coming to pray. Know how much God loves you. He has given you tremendous gifts.

Children, for the last 20 years I have oftentimes spoken of “change.” I have told you that there is no time for fear; there is only time for change. You must know by now that I have recently spoken of an arising of “two suns.” When you see the two suns on the horizon, you must know that this is a time of change, a time of this new beginning about which I have spoken to you before. After you see the two suns, there is only a short time before you will see a tremendous change in weather. After this, as you know, there are more changes to come.

Children, God did not create only the Earth. God is the Creator of the cosmos, with its many galaxies, many orbits, different stars and different planets. God is the Creator! There are other planets like earth, far beyond your understanding.

I can tell you this: Even your governments and the Church authorities already have knowledge of the stars aligning and its implications upon you. You must not fear but must be prepared, primarily spiritually.

After awhile, you will see a time when there is another body in orbit around your solar system, coming between Earth and the Sun and leading to tremendous devastation. Approximately 60-70% of the world’s population, as you know it, will cease. Of those who survive, 60% of them could die of disease and starvation.

Prayer is the answer! Prayer can mitigate much of anything to come. Love and unity must be at the forefront, not survival of the fittest. But I can assure you that secretly those in governmental positions around the world and Church authorities all know. As your Mother and with you as children of God, it is my duty to forewarn you and to draw you to my Son for protection.

Look not too far before you will see two suns. Make my words known to all people: Life is important because God loves you. Those who are in control of the financial world think differently. But I your Mother know what true Life is!

So prepare, spiritually prepare. You will always be with my Son if you trust. God has a special plan, a new beginning! Look to Him; and do notfear, but love with all your heart.

I look to you, and I answer your prayers. Even if you are a sinner, and even if you were wrong, I come for your intercession. Now you must remove your “self” from your desires and look to help all people.

Peace to you (fading whisper).

earthtoangels and Fatima like this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This will take a leap of faith to fully trust in the Divine Will and Mercy of Christ protected within the mantle of Mary. This is why the remnant church will become very small as Pope Benedict prophecized.

3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    DECEMBER 4, 2016

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

MY CHILDREN ARE INSISTENT AND DEMANDING TOWARDS THEMSELVES, THEY SEEK ME IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON

They know that My Word does not stop but goes out to meet each person in every event and in what the man who does not know Me allows to go unnoticed.

My Call is insistent for My People to be mystical…

MAN MUST COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS NOT JUST FLESH, BUT IS MORE THAN FLESH:

HE IS SOUL AND SPIRIT, AND POSSESSES THE FACULTIES TO ASCEND AND TO ENTER INTO THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIMSELF, OF HIS INNER TRUTH AND HIS INTERVENTION IN CREATION.

This instant is uncertain for My People, not by My Will, but by the human will that has wished to penetrate into what does not concern the spirit, but which wholly concerns the flesh and sin in all its forms. The uncertainty in which you remain depends, at the same time, on the decisions taken by My children. "No one can serve two masters ..." (Mt 6,24); you will suffer confusion. In the midst of what is happening, you deny My Truth, you seek it in very wrong paths, and because of this you are increasingly lost, you deny Me and flee from Me. What is worldly pulls you: I love.

My People:

You are a weathervane in the midst of the winds of modernism, in the midst of shameful acts by some of My representatives, which will increase, being a scandal and a reason why the detractors of My Church find their constant attacks propitious.

My representatives lack the necessary ingredient for resisting temptation; this is - prayer, not giving preference to those who provide money, appreciating the poor and withdrawal from social life. Some children who represent Me and call My People to conversion before the fulfillment of the Calls to Humanity by Me and My Mother, are swiftly moved away from the parishes so that they do not alert the faithful. These representatives of Mine are called catastrophists by their superiors and even the laity, and on this pretext they send them far away from the cities.

My People, you are manipulated by powerful interests; the concern of these children of Mine is very different from My Will - I seek the good of My children. Those who are within such interests desire power and in their eagerness they will succumb to being subjugated by the one they will elevate before Humanity: the Antichrist. The latter will subjugate them, selfishness will make them suffer the same measure they use with My People.

Some of the powers in the world know the proximity of threats from the Universe and that are going to cause major alterations on Earth.

DO NOT FORGET, MY BELOVED, THAT THE WARNING IS NEAR AND THE UNIVERSE WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS ACT OF MY LOVE FOR YOU. Just as in Heaven you will see fire, so the fire of My Love will bless you so that you examine yourselves as you are.(1)

The hands of Freemasonry are wreaking havoc in My Church, weakening the heart of My People, which love:

The god of debauchery…
    The god of money…
    The god of power…
    The god of pride ...
    The god of misused technology ...
    The god that poisons through food ...
    The god that penetrates the mind and dominates it ...
    The god that plies thought with innovations ...
    The god of perversion…
    The god of iniquity ...
    The god of immorality ...
    The god of flippancy ...
    The god of extravagance ...
    The god of war…
    The dictator god ...
    The false god ...

What is happening in this instant has been prepared from times unsuspected by man, so that this instant be dominated by the impostor through little antichrists in Humanity. Just as the antichrist (2) has tentacles, these tentacles are supported by those in Humanity who have allowed aberration in the full scope of the word.

Those who know the state of Humanity respond with a shuddering silence, they bury their heads in the ground so as not to give an account of the state of Humanity, forgetting that I know everything that happens.

The Arm of My Father has been held back by My Mother on repeated occasions and the response of My People has been lacking in Love and shameful. My people are living out what neither Sodom nor Gomorrah lived ...

THE DEVIL IS UPON ALL MEN, WAITING FOR THE SLIGHTEST INSTANT TO POUNCE ON SOULS. A great majority do not see sin, they proclaim that Humanity is better, and the Warnings of My House are ignored and scorned.

THE HOLY FEAR OF GOD IS RISIBLE FOR MEN, SINCE SOME HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED THE EFFECT OF SIN ON THE SOUL.

Children who do not see sin, find themselves blinded by Satan himself while innocence is taken from children, violations increase, perversity makes no truce, brutality grows within man, there is approval for laws against life , the creation of weapons of mass destruction, uprisings in various countries, families destroyed, creatures who consider family what is not a family… IS THIS NOT A SIGN OF THE TIME?

Children, My People, which are the leaders who live like a large part of their people, who lack what is necessary? You do not see this because you have been indoctrinated.

MY PEOPLE: WAKE UP, SEE THE EVIL THAT SURROUNDS YOU, COME BACK, WAKE UP!

My Father has been infinitely patient. Our House has listened to the prayers of the faithful and has waited, only for you to continue immersed in sin, ignoring the evidence that appears before your eyes.

THIS IS THE INSTANT IN WHICH YOU SHOULD ASSURE YOURSELVES OF CONFESSING YOUR SINS, SINCERELY REPENTING, RETURNING TO MY SIDE, RECEIVING ME IN MY BODY AND MY BLOOD AND BEING FAITHFUL TO ME.

Pray, My children, pray the Holy Rosary. Each Rosary prayed with true awareness and love is a great attenuation in the face of the cruel suffering that man is going to confront and is a step towards My House if in addition the Divine Will is lived out.

Pray, My children, pray, Nature hastens its pace, events will be nearer to man, these will occur with greater force and continuity. Evil is not comprehended by Creation, born from the Hand of My Father.

Pray, My children, pray, Japan will continue to shake strongly.

Pray, My children, pray for Colombia, this land will suffer a great shaking.

Pray, My children, pray for Canada, its inhabitants will be surprised by terror, its ground will shake.

Pray, My children, pray for Argentina, confusion is born in darkness and comes out at dawn.

Pray, My children, pray, one hand decides about life, the United States rises up.

Pray for My sons the priests, My Church is surprised.

THESE ARE NOT INSTANTS FOR ANY HUMAN CREATURE TO BOAST.

IT IS THE INSTANT TO EXAMINE YOURSELVES INTERNALLY...The man who acts in the good, who works in the good, is accepted by his brothers.

DO NOT FORGET THAT THE DEVIL INCREASES WHEN MAN YIELDS TO ANGER AND DECREASES WHEN THE HUMAN CREATURE ACTS ACCORDING TO THE DIVINE WILL.

Each one is responsible for the great community that forms My Church. Evil has infiltrated within Her, but it will not win. My Mother will defeat it, but first, My People will be purified.

I do not instill terror or anxiety; remain alert towards those who tell you that all is well.

To no human creature do I deny forgiveness if they draw near with grief over the sin committed, and with a firm purpose of amending their life. I come for My children, those who are witnesses of My Love and do not stop even if the wind is against them.

I shelter My People, and this is the whole of Humanity.

WAKE UP CHILDREN, WAKE UP!

YOU WILL SEE SIGNS IN HEAVEN SO THAT YOU DO NOT FORGET THAT I AM PRESENT AND HAVE DOMINION OVER EVERYTHING.

My people will work wonders by keeping the Faith and sharing it with their brothers and sisters. My people lessen events, they do not stop them.

My Love is infinite and therefore I want no one to be lost. In My House there is a place waiting for each one of you.

May My Blessing be for each person the balm that encourages and nourishes you so that you continue on the right Path.

I love you.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) The great Warning of God...
    (2) Antichrist...

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above Dec. 4, 2016 Luz message)

THE INSTRUMENT’S COMMENTARY

Brothers and Sisters:

This is the instant when each person should pronounce their own ‘yes’ to God and their refusal of sin.

We are moving into very delicate instants for Humanity in all aspects. If Humanity rejects the Divine Calls, what can man expect?

It is not alarming that Christ should warn us to work and act differently, it is necessary in instants when evil’s face and meaning has been changed.

We see how men in various countries confront one another with greater frequency and force. Let us pray for our brothers and sisters; let us not wait for dates but wait for the Love of God.

It is necessary to prepare ourselves at every instant, improving in order to overcome what is wrong in each one. We are called to be witnesses of the Love of God present in our hearts.

Let us give that Love to the needy, to those who are not informed; let us not hold it like the vessel holds water.

Not everything is lost; on the contrary, let us make reparation, let us pray and love our brother.

We have received everything from Heaven; let us be creatures of blessing - strong, firm and determined.

Amen.

[​IMG]

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    DECEMBER 7, 2016

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

MY BLESSING REMAINS WITHIN YOU AT EVERY INSTANT OF YOUR LIFE.

The Love of My Son and His Mercy go beyond what the human mind can conceive and what human thought can embrace. Give thanks to My Son, adore Him constantly, not with your voice, but in every act and every work, as it is there, that you really give yourselves "ad extra" as a testimony for your brothers and sisters.

No human creature is a true worshiper of My Son if they do not love their neighbor with the Love of My Son, and to love his neighbor you must be obedient and humble.

THIS INSTANT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS FOR THE SOUL, SINCE IT IS EXPOSED TO THE PERVERSITY THAT SATAN HAS MANAGED TO INTRODUCE WITHIN THE HEART OF HUMANITY. Evil is increasing at every instant until you find yourselves at the highest point of human cruelty, for you do not yet see and are not yet living all the evil that the devil has introduced into man. Walk with Faith; it is the responsibility of each of you to increase your Faith, because without Faith you are easy prey for the enemy of the soul.

YOU ARE APPROACHING CHRISTMAS AND EVERYONE HAS THE DUTY TO COME TO WORSHIP MY CHILD, HAVING LEFT SELFISHNESS, PRIDE, HUMAN CLOSED-MINDEDNESS ON THE WAY, AND HAVING SUCCEEDED IN MAKING THE HUMAN EGO TEND MORE TOWARDS GOOD THAN TOWARDS EVIL. Each detachment of yours is one less piece of rag that you carry, and this makes the soul and spirit less heavy and tend with greater ease towards the true Way, and makes them work and act the greater part of the instant within good action and good work.

Extremely forceful instants are coming for all Humanity in every aspect of man’s life. Degen

eration will be unthinkable in the coming year. A large part of the Prophecies that by Divine Will I have given to Humanity will be fulfilled.

There are still instants of this year to pass through, painful instants, instants of trial for all Humanity and especially for the People of My Son.

I HAVE CALLED TIRELESSLY AND INSATIABLY TO PRAYER, and some have devoted themselves to praying verbally, but I also want you to pray by principally eliminating character, for if the human creature is meeker, the way is more bearable; if the human creature is rebellious, the road is heavier.

YOU HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THE TRUE MEANING OF PRAYER. Prayer is praying with the heart, but a heart clean of attachments, bad moods, pride, lies, slander, falsehood ...

A heart free from what you desire, from what you want, free from occupying the first places at every instant. That is why I have shared you about My instruments, not as an example, for My Son chooses instruments in which you see the transformation of the creature; He does not always choose holy souls, but he does demand and lead them to holiness.

My instruments are those that go unnoticed, not by not raising their voices but by always occupying the last place, not calling their brothers to them, because the instrument is an instrument but it is not God, but by sharing and declaring the Divine Word already written in Sacred Scripture and explained to the instrument in order that they be a faithful spokesperson for their brothers of the True Word of My Son and My Word.

IF I WERE TO SET OUT IN DETAIL WHAT IS APPROACHING SO THAT YOU COULD SEE IT, YOU WOULD BE PROSTRATE AND WOULD NOT GET UP, BUT WOULD REMAIN IN PERPETUAL PRAYER CRYING OUT FOR MERCY AND CRYING OUT FOR THE SALVATION OF SOULS.

The Earth is in danger because a dangerous element from outer space is heading towards it. You must remain attentive to this.

Earth, the Earth has become exhausted from so much sin, from so much taunting and so much innocent blood that man has flung upon it. The ground opens as if hollow in order to renew itself in the face of the misuse that man has made of everything that God put into his hands.

You need to continue praying for Japan.

Pray for the United States that will convulse.

Pray for Russia, it will give the world a surprise.

Pray for France that will suffer at the hands of terrorism.

Pray for Peru and Colombia, they will be shaken.

Pray for Costa Rica, it will be shaken.

BUT DO NOT FEAR, I AM HERE AND I AM THE MOTHER OF ALL, AND I LOVE EVERYONE. Do not fear, give me your hand and I will support you because the Divine Will has entrusted me to this generation in this instant.

I must warn you about what is approaching for Humanity, but above what is approaching is Love and Divine Mercy, to which you must constantly appeal, without ceasing.

PRAYER ATTAINS THE GREATEST MIRACLES IN HISTORYAND I AM HERE TO INTERCEDE FOR YOU.

Cry out to the Most Holy Trinity! And cry out through true conversion: working and acting rightly.

Pray as families.

I bless you and My Son covers you with His Love and Mercy.

DO NOT BE SEPARATED FROM MY SON, LOVE HIM CONSTANTLY, INSTANT BY INSTANT….

LOVE HIM WITH YOUR THOUGHT, MIND, HEART, BREATHING, SIGHT, HEARING, LOVE HIM IN EVERY PORE OF YOUR SKIN, LOVE HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH…

I bless you, I love you, walk in the footsteps of My Son.

Mother Mary.

COMMENTARY OF THE INSTRUMENT

Brothers and Sisters:

Whom do we serve? ...
    Whom do we follow? ...

From whom must we ask for the approval of each of our works or actions? ...

It is true that we do not only live on Earth attached to the earth, but it is certain that detachment from the earth is not achieved only with thought or with an idea, but with acts and works that contain within themselves the weight of awareness and of responsibility as human creatures.

Our Mother asks us for greater awareness on our part at this instant. She calls us to conversion, not only in word, but to a conversion that comprehends the transcendence of the place of each person as a human being, as brothers and as children of God.

Knowledge increases Faith and opens the comprehension of great Truths that would make the walk of each one of us, - as our Mother says - something more bearable.

We are limited precisely by the pettiness with which man is satisfied because of a lack of aspiration to union with Christ.

Brothers, let us not remain tied to the narrow-mindedness that prevents us from accepting with humility the Words of Our Mother. May fear not overcome us, but the assurance that, as children of God and remaining in the ardent desire to save the soul, we receive with reverence and gratitude the calls of the Queen of Heaven.

Amen.

[​IMG]

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA.
    FEAST DAY OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE
    DECEMBER 12, 2016

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

MAINTAIN THE CERTITUDE THAT I PROTECT YOU AT EVERY INSTANT, AS LONG AS YOU ALLOW ME.

My Mercy is open to receive those who come to Me repenting of their sins. Firm purpose of amendment is necessary so that the human creature may obtain the complete blessing implied by the forgiveness of sin.

MY MOTHER IS THE GREAT INTERCESSOR OF HUMANITY, THEREFORE THE SUN COVERS HER WITH ITS LIGHT AND THUS MAKES SHINE THAT WHICH HER LIGHT ILLUMINATES AND THE UNIVERSE IN ITS FULLNESS.

EACH ONE OF YOU IS HIDDEN IN THE MATERNAL LIGHT.

My Mother looks with pain on those who have broken away from the Light of Her Love in order to penetrate the darkness of their free will, not because My Mother leads them into darkness but through human stubbornness that does not obey but plunges into constant dissent.

WITH THE HUMILITY THAT CHARACTERIZES MY MOTHER, SHE THUS GIVES HERSELF TO MY PEOPLE IN A TILMA, IN WHICH THE GREAT TREASURE OF OUR WILL IS SET OUT, calling all men to be reborn in Our Holy Spirit, so that they do not live in a false religiosity, but in the grandeur of being children of the Living God.

Each of you must enter into the surest way to strengthen Faith and become aware that when man is willing and surrenders to Our Trinity, the human creature remains in constant movement, and its works and actions expand as a blessing for its brothers and sisters.

Therefore, My Mother, in this Invocation, is not shown only in the Earth, so that you do not limit Her Greatness, nor does She only look at the Earth from above and at a distance, but She looks at Creation from the Celestial Vault, a zealous watcher, and at the same time makes the stars shine so that they illuminate the night of Her children, who, without letting time pass, watch without sleeping.

SHE IS MY MOTHER, THE HEAVENLY QUEEN, THE MOTHER OF THE END TIMES
    WHO GUIDES A FOOLISH, DISOBEDIENT, CAPRICIOUS, AND AT THE SAME TIME FEARFUL PEOPLE WITH A WEAK AND FALTERING FAITH.

My Mother loves you as who She is: Mother of Creation, Mother of rebellious Humanity, which does not pay attention to the Signs of this instant, nor heeds My Warnings so that evil does not deceive you in the presence of the antichrist, who is not an invention but the reality that Humanity itself has come to nourish with great ignorance.

My Beloved People, My Mother leads you to grow in drawing near to Our Trinity, awakening internally in the depths of your soul that which you possess and have not put into practice: the Gifts and Virtues that remain in every human creature for their own good and that of their brothers and sisters.

COME TO KNOW ME! I AM NOT A GOD OF PUNISHMENT; I AM MERCY ...

IT IS YOU, MY PEOPLE, WHO SCOURGE YOURSELVES WITH THE SAME DISREGARD WITH WHICH YOU ACT AND THE WILLFUL IGNORANCE WITH WHICH YOU REBEL AGAINST ME.

The instant will come when, subjected to the oppression of the impostor, lacking everything you need, subjugated and without freedom to utter a word, you will groan in great lament, and there will be gnashing of teeth for those who will wish to go away from where they will no longer be able to until My Legions save them if they so request.

DO NOT REJECT MY MOTHER, MY CHILDREN: SHE LEADS MY PEOPLE TOWARDS TRUE FREEDOM.

After this instant of mounting pain, and having passed through the crucible, the liberation of My People will come and My Mother will defeat evil.

My People, prepare yourselves! This instant requires that you be men and women of Faith, of praxis, of an immovable Faith, not only for yourselves, but in the service of those who are Mine. They need a Faith that will bring them to appreciate Divine Matters and not what is passing.

Be people of good, do not neglect what too frequently causes you to fall: the tongue. Ah, children, how you kill with your tongue, how you condemn with your tongue! NO, that is not a work of a child of mine, understand that man does not live by bread alone, but also by the word that comes out of your mouth.

The word is blessing or condemnation; I do not want dead works, but real and true ones.

Whoever concerns themselves with causing harm to their brother or sisters, whoever does not cease slandering or calumniating a brother or sisters, "it would be better for him to have a millstone round his neck and be thrown into the sea than to scandalize one of these little ones." (Lk 17:2)

You do not attend to My Words, you take them lightly, and so you continue in such great errors that you constantly live on the scale that weighs the works and acts of man.

MY PEOPLE, LIVE WITHIN MY TRUTH, DO NOT JUDGE BUT LOVE, MAKE REPARATION, AND LOVE ...
    MY LOVE OVERCOMES EVERY OBSTACLE.

Do not be like those who say to Me, "Lord, Lord" and destroy their brothers and sisters.

Love each other as Our Trinity loves you, respect one another; may it not be so that you think that you act well and instead are stumbling blocks for your brothers and sisters. Do not be a reason for contention, as this is what the devil incites in men in order to invade their thought and darken their heart.

You are living in instants of confusion, great confusion. Do not let yourselves be deceived.

Pray so that you are not deceived.

I call you as the Shepherd of souls; My Flock remains attentive to My Calls. I am freedom and peace.

Look up, from on high purification is approaching, the fire is lit upon the Earth and therefore My children grieve.

Pray, My children, pray for Chile, it continues being shaken.

Pray for Peru, it will weep because of Nature, it shakes.

Pray for France, My children do not rest, they live in anxiety.

Pray for Indonesia, the great volcano awakens, the same in Sicily.

Pray for Mexico, this People of My Mother who rebel, minimizes human life and burns in immoral vice; it is shaken and humbled by its volcanoes.

My People, look to your resplendent Mother, calling you to prepare yourselves promptly in spirit and truth, not satisfying yourselves with what is mediocre but penetrating into that which leads you to awaken and to grow in the spirit.

Knowledge is not improper if it is in Me ...
    Knowledge is not improper if it is in order to grow and not to decrease ...

YOU MUST REASON IN ORDER TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT IS WRONG; THIS IS NOT JUST ANY INSTANT, CHILDREN, IT IS THE INSTANT OF INSTANTS IN WHICH YOU ARE LIVING.

The devil pours out his evil: division, so that My children attack one another. You should love your brothers and sisters, and desire their good.

My People, My Mother does not demand that you be Her children, but gives Her Love to each one of you. That is why She calls you to remain in My Presence, not being spectators, but each one assuming the responsibility of saving their soul and of being an active part of their brother’s salvation.

My Mother has not departed from you Her children; therefore, She accompanies you and reveals to you the greatness of Her Devotion, Her Love, Her "Yes", and She invites each one of you to pronounce that "yes" to Our Will so that you do not deny yourselves Eternal Salvation.

DO NOT NEGLECT MY CALLS. I DO NOT ALLOW MY PEOPLE TO WALK ALONE. I WILL SEND YOU MY ANGEL OF PEACE SO THAT IT PROTECT YOU AND ENLIGHTEN YOUR WAY, SINCE MY LOVE AND MY LIGHT THEREIN WILL NOT FADE.

You must be faithful to My House, attached to My Truth, to the Divine Law, not to that which men bring forth amid the chaos that penetrates and deepens within Humanity. Do not forget that every effort to overcome evil is an act of love towards Our Trinity and a sign of love towards My Mother.

My Beloved People:

MY MOTHER IS THE MOTHER OF EACH ONE OF YOU: SHE LOVES YOU WITH INFINITE LOVE.

I bless you.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

Brothers and Sisters:

Our beloved Lord Jesus Christ impregnates us with that Divine Love towards the one who is His Mother and ours. He is the Man-God, Our beloved Lord Jesus Christ, who spares no Words and Acknowledgements for His Mother and our Mother.

In this instant in which we celebrate Our Lady of Guadalupe, Heaven itself says to all Humanity: "SHE IS HERE, MOTHER OF ALL MEN, LISTEN TO HER."

And with Filial Love, and faithful to His Mother, Christ calls us to listen to the Call of the Mother and not only to be servants of Heaven, but at the same time, that each one be the servant of his brothers and sisters. So it is:

"If anyone wants to be first, let him become the last of all and the servant of all" (Mark 9:35)

AND ALTHOUGH THIS APPARITION OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE PRECEDES OTHERS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE, THIS APPARITION SUMMARIZES, ANTICIPATING LATER ONES, THE GREATNESS OF OUR MOTHER, WHOM WE VENERATE, AND THE QUANTITY OF DISCOVERIES THAT SCIENCE IS FINDING IN THIS TILMA TELLS US THAT IT IS FOR THIS INSTANT, FOR THIS PEOPLE OF GOD.

Let us not forget that Our Mother continues waiting for us; let us go and enter into that Motherly Love that is offered to us and which Christ reaffirms to us.

Amen.

[​IMG]

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

DECEMBER 14, 2016

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

MY MOTHER AND I HAVE CALLED YOU TO CONTINUE GROWING SPIRITUALLY AND THUS REACH THE SPIRITUAL STATURE NEEDED FOR THIS INSTANT.

Man has forgotten the end for which he was created. Creation continues to fulfill the Divine Will and man rebels instant by instant, being the one who interrupts the Gift of life, being the one who continually turns away from Me, being the usurper of Creation, being the executioner of Divine Creation.

Man receives what he has wrought, thus some forge good and live in the good, and others forge evil and evil approaches them.

We have already called you not to continue with the concept of a distant God and Mother. You walk looking towards the world, you seek an wordly god, who is not to be found in the whole of Creation, you look for a god who is to be found on the ground and whose transcendence goes no further than your eyes. You do not conceive of Me as the God of all creation, but as a god necessary for the resolution of your daily affairs. You must prolong My Words, filled with My Holy Spirit, beyond human limitation.

My Beloved People: YOU WILL NOT ASCEND IF YOU DO NOT SEE ME AS I AM: THE INFINITE GOD, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA.

I have been patient with you, my Mercy has not been exhausted, but My People limit Me in their concepts and ideologies, limit Me to their needs, you do not look at Me, nor do you live Me within the Infinity and Power of omnipotent Glory and Majesty.

We have called you, not because what is approaching is going to stop, but in order that, by living more prepared in the spirit, with My Assistance and taken by the hand by My Most Holy Mother, you succeed in overcoming the chaos that lies ahead for Humanity.

My People, you continue living as you please ...
    Everyone lives religion as they please...
    Everyone lives spirituality as they please ...

BUT I COME TO TELL YOU THAT I SEE EVERYTHING AND YOU DO NOT DECEIVE ME.

To be My true children you must desist - now! – from human caprice, you must mature - now! - because the harvest is coming soon. Do not wait for great events but prepare yourselves as My true children and in obedience.

I seek the good of all, but not all allow Me to guide them correctly. Some who say that they stay next to Me dictate their own law for staying next to Me, they dictate their own sacraments, dictate their own beatitudes ... Hypocrites! No man can live in spirit and truth in My Will if they do not live out My Law, if they do not live out My Norms, Laws and Precepts.

How many men offend me infinitely and on their own, dictating their own laws; they forgive themselves the mistakes made when I have not forgiven them! How many human beings come to receive me and I see chains dragged behind them because of all manner of sin and human filth! YOU STRETCH OUT YOUR TONGUE TO RECEIVE ME AND I AM HORRIFIED AND WEEP BECAUSE YOU DO NOT REPENT, NOT EVEN OF THAT PRIDE, THAT ARROGANCE THAT ENGENDERS THE GREATEST EVIL. DO NOT FORGE YOUR OWN CONDEMNATION, DO NOT RECEIVE ME IF REPENTANCE IS NOT LIVED IN DEPTH.

I am a living God and I love you, and I grieve when you offend Me and disobey Me.

Nobody is necessary, indispensable, but I wish to save everyone; but My thirst for souls is not calmed with one soul that comes to Me to fulfill My Plan of Salvation. But just as the Earth was entrusted to you in its totally virgin state, abounding with all that man needed, so man came and with his own hand burst in fiercely with his free will and unleashed his "ego" on all Creation, hurting it , humiliating it and making it a slave of the human will. And at this moment the Earth that was entrusted to you cries out to Our Throne: "Come quickly, for I need you, My Lord."

Man has transformed the Earth that was given to him as an inheritance and has converted it into an object of his caprice, and when he can no longer find anything in Creation to continue this mad advance that man is making in order to maintain his supremacy over everything, then man will pounce on man himself to use those of his own species and continue his boundless and diabolical advance for maintaining power over others.

My Beloved People:

How My Heart is oppressed in telling you of My pain and in noting how man cruelly causes this in this chaotic time into which all Humanity has been plunged through the human will!

My Mother is constantly going throughout the Earth with Her Hand held out over you, waiting for some child to raise their hand and ask Her to help them. How many say that they love My Mother, but continue living under the burden of their humanity, their pride and their selfishness! Man does not want to step back in order to change. Man continues advancing without meditating on the great responsibility it means to be a human being.

My Beloved People: I speak to you and you continue to live in the midst of anger. Homes are—and sadly I must say this—time bombs that continually explode due to the lack of love that family members carry within them.

Society is living out a permanent chaos of dehumanization; love and respect for one’s fellow man are unknown. This, they say, is a thing of the past, it is from another era, it is no longer indispensable in homes.

MY CHILDREN, I TRULY COME WITH THE SCALES IN MY HAND SO THAT THOSE RISE TO IT WHO ARE TRULY WILLING TO LEAVE THEIR HUMAN WILL TO DEVOTE THEMSELVES TO CONVERSION, AND SO BE MY TRUE CHILDREN.

Do not allow yourselves to be sealed, do not under any circumstances allow yourselves to be sealed with the microchip. I will take care of My People, I will take care of My faithful ones. As I feed the birds of the field, so will I take care of My faithful ones.

YOU MUST ASCEND QUICKLY, AND THIS ASCENT IMPLIES THE REFUSAL OF WHAT YOU WANT, OF WHAT YOU DESIRE, AND TRUE SURRENDER TO WHAT I REQUEST OF YOU.

This rebellious generation has in their hands the greatest responsibility that I have given to human creatures, since this generation will face the Warning and will witness the fulfillment of the Prophecies given by My Mother throughout the history of Humanity...

This generation will see My Angel of Peace ..

This generation will live the greatest chastisement, worse even than the Flood, but at the same time, those faithful will be blessed with the greatest Miracle that My House has ever given to any creature ...

I HAVE CALLED YOU; NO HUMAN CREATURE, NO INSTRUMENT CALLED YOU... I AM THE ONE WHO CALLED YOU, I AM THE ONE WHO CALLS YOU TO LIVE IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, because those who feel that they have good intentions will remain with good intentions, and only those who truly live in spirit and truth what I command, only they will succeed in overcoming the temptations and overcoming the impostor.

Beloved People, the Earth has been devastated by you and will shake even more than science can predict, there will be natural phenomena never seen before, for the Earth is convulsed at this rebellious and disobedient generation.

You will see the Celestial Vault burn in fire. You will see the water of the seas disappear, but first it will rush in upon the land.

Pray, My children, since man does not respect the wishes of the majority, power at this instant is an important sign, and he who has it does not wish to abandon it. The peoples will rise up in great protests and from protests they will go to great turmoil, and from this they will go to provocations and from provocations to the great war, in which, at a certain moment, My Legions will intervene, before man exterminates this Divine Creation: the Earth.

YOU WILL SUFFER THE UNIMAGINABLE, BUT SO WILL MY ASSISTANCE BE UNIMAGINABLE FOR MY PEOPLE BECAUSE I WILL WALK WITH MY PEOPLE UNTIL MY MOTHER RETURNS THE EARTH TO OUR TRINITY.

Pray, communing continually with Our Will.

I bless you, I love you.

I bless you in the Name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Your Jesus.

The Warning – read …

[​IMG]

8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

DECEMBER 19, 2016

[​IMG]

My People:

MY BLESSING IS FOR EACH ONE OF YOU.
    YOU ARE MY PEOPLE, WHOM I CARRY ON MY CROSS OF GLORY AND MAJESTY.

I call you not to scorn the Voice of this Shepherd of Souls. The human creature must focus on awakening from the reality in which you are living. You deny Humanity’s reality; man wanders over the earth, and as an irrational creature he rejects the Truth of this time when bad customs, base passions and dehumanization predominate. OUT OF FOOLISHNESS YOU DENY THAT YOU FIND YOURSELVES IN THE INSTANT OF INSTANTS ... You do not see the predominance of communism that, disguised in a thousand ways, is manipulating Humanity. With the cunning of a serpent, it has penetrated into all areas, oppressing peoples, scourging them and this, together with Freemasonry, forms the great union between the tentacles and the head of the great dragon that will elevate the antichrist.

My Beloved People: FREEMASONRY HAS FLOODED MY CHURCHfrom strategic positions within the latter’s hierarchy; it has corrupted those who, without belonging to Freemasonry, are weak and enter into the temptation that offers deferential positions or money NOT IN ORDER TO SERVE MY INTERESTS BUT THE INTERESTS OF THE ELITE THAT ARE MANIPULATING HUMANITY AND THAT FORM PART OF FREEMASONRY.

My children must listen to My Voice that calls them not to continue living as if all were well, when Humanity is in chaos. YES…

It finds itself in chaos in denying Me as God and allowing the devil to penetrate into your hearts...

It finds itself in chaos in forbidding My faithful from carrying Sacramentals and allowing those who have surrendered to Satan to build sculptures to him and pay him tribute.

You are in chaos faced by an earth that shakes, announcing to you the prelude to the great earthquakes prophesied for humanity.

You are in chaos for allowing abortion, which is one of the worst aberrations for which this generation will be judged with greater rigor.

The confusion in humanity is great: you accept sin and reject the good.

I COME SO THAT YOU SAVE YOUR SOUL, SO THAT YOU BE RENEWED INTERNALLY WITH A GENEROUS SPIRIT AND ALLOW ME TO ENTER IN ORDER TO TRANSFORM YOU.

Each of you, My children, must grow, you must be more aware of your spiritual state, of the sins that you commit and which have adhered to you, causing you to act mechanically through repetition, without your seeing them as improper acts and great pollutants with which you are dirtying your soul.

Do not believe those who tell you that all is well; they want to cause you to fall into sin so that you lose your soul.

YOU NEED TO KNOW ME AS THE PLANT NEEDS THE SAP IN ORDER TO SURVIVE.

You forget me in order to bind yourselves to what is earthly, to what is worldly, you seek wrong affections plagued with lies because you are under the yoke of the tentacles of evil.

My People are being drawn towards what is worldly, you seek Me outside yourselves, in technology and in the influence of the evil that subjects you, and there you will not find Me. You have to enter within yourself, be aware of the senses that you possess and make proper use of them so that you may perceive the world rightly.

My Beloved People, you must approach Me with the desire truly to live in union with My House. The instants plunge man into ignorance, but at the same time spirituality evolves with man, to bring him to the awareness of a very personal decision that has been left in the power of some who do not want My children to evolve. Whoever needs Me in order to unite with Me, does not find the guidance or the necessary support, but must turn away from what is worldly so that My Holy Spirit guides them, for these paths, I say with sorrow, have been relegated to a bygone age.

THE HUMAN CREATURE SHOULD USE ITS INTELLIGENCE TO GO BEYOND WHERE ITS PHYSICAL SENSES CAN TAKE IT, IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO LIVE IN A MICROCOSM SO AS TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT IT HAS CONCEIVED AS UNION WITH MY HOUSE MUST BE EXPANDED IN ORDER TO OPEN THE WAY TO THE NEWNESS OF LIVING SPIRITUALLY AND DRAWING NEAR TO MY WILL.

My representatives on Earth must bear testimony to My Love and not be a cause for scandal, they must not be part of the Satan’s spectacle in this instant.

I AM GOD AND THERE IS NO OTHER OUTSIDE OF ME.

I call you to My Love and to be reflections of this Love of Mine; ideologies call you to kill your brothers, without any mercy.

Forms of modernism have been created by those who govern Humanity and desire your perdition, My children. I need My People to see deeply, to search out sin in order to find out how sin is disguised. Do not imitate modernism: it is nothing other than the mirror of those who, from the darkness, lead you to surrender to evil.

This elite has taken charge of sowing terror among Humanity; all the while they cast death upon My innocent ones, on My Christian children, with great atrocities that surprise men.

"RATIONAL" MAN IS, AT THIS TIME, THE GREAT PREDATOR OF NATURE. The acts of this generation are shameful, they mock Me, implying that everything announced has happened before and that we go on with our lives. Those who do not look with objectivity at the sequence of all the events of Nature and the folly with which man is acting are deluded: partly because Humanity does not believe in Me and in order to conform to fashion, you deny that I AM YOUR LORD AND YOUR GOD.

My people, you find yourself at a moment of decision:

Either you continue crawling like snakes on the ground, attached to the innovations of the world...
    Or you take the firm decision to be different and to live in the interiority of constantly searching for Me ...

CHILDREN, YOU NEED COURAGE TO COMMIT TO LIVING IN A MORE HEAVENLY WAY.

My People, Creation groans at the devastation that you have caused and continue to cause; you have taken hold of Nature, devastated it, and it is reclaiming from man what he has usurped.

Most of the geography of the Earth will be transformed, the water of the seas will penetrate the land. My children must anticipate what their rulers do not mention for fear of the truth.

High technology will lead to major confrontations that add to those already existing between the great powers, and so at sea a series of events will be triggered that will be part of the dreaded Third World War.

Fire is moving through space and in Earth’s direction with great speed; it is coming against all human injustice, that with its evil actions is drawing Purification from outside like a magnet that will cause it pain. Some of My children refuse these Calls of Mine, and this is because it is not pleasant for them to hear about the causes of their own sin. It is true that in the world thousands of children die of hunger, in a world you call "globalized." This is to speak to you with objectivity and truth. Would you judge my calls as negative because of this? Or will you say that it is apocalyptic that I mention the death of the innocent by famine or war? When that apocalypse has been created by man himself! I CALL ON YOU TO REFLECT SINCERELY.

Others will tell you that they are sent by My House and will not insist on a change of life tied more closely to a spiritual ascent in order that you be better people with greater sensitivity to creation and especially man, the child of God. Do not listen to those who speak to you in their own names, keep in mind that the one who is called by Me invites people to Me, not to Himself. NO MAN IS GREATER THAN HIS LORD.

Pray, My children, pray for Brazil, it will suffer on its soil, this People will weep.

Pray My children for the United States, its thirst for arrogance is unquenched; the scourge is coming, its land is strongly shaken, its people are stirred up, the upheaval will not delay.

Pray, My children, pray for Venezuela, these children of Mine find no peace, they are involved in betraying one another.

Pray, My children, the earth continues to shake forcefully, foreshadowing great geographical changes.

Pray My children, social upheavals are more frequent, man is waking up to oppression, the great powers will be destabilized.

Pray, the danger for Humanity is approaching from space, and it vibrates strongly, shaking Nature and exercising over man a most unexpected form of working and acting.

My Beloved People, continue in union with My House, do not disobey My Requests, in order that you resist the devil with greater strength.

Temptation exists; the wise man is the one who walks and changes when he falls. The prudent man is the one who repels the human ego in order to give himself the opportunity to live in greater union with Me.

Whoever does not suffer is not going on the right path. Be creatures of peace, do not impose yourselves by force, but with the testimony that I dwell in you.

Humanity must look where it is going.

I OFFER YOU MY CONTINUAL PROTECTION ...
    MY LEGIONS ARE WATCHING YOU IN ORDER TO LEAD YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH.
    DO NOT SEEK ME FAR FROM YOU, I DWELL INSIDE EACH PERSON.

Do not forget that I am in your line of sight; call me, look at me, find me. Discern the cause of the purification of a People that renounces its King ...

This King awaits you in order to receive and welcome you without delay. Come to Me and the path will be bearable, Truth will enlighten your path.

MY MERCY IS NOT EXHAUSTED: COME, REPENT AND TAKE UP AGAIN THE TRUTH OF MY WORD.

I bless you.

Your Jesus.

9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above) Dec. 19, 2016 Luz de Maria message:

Brothers and Sisters:

We must remain on constant spiritual alert, and at the same time not allow events that arise in the world to pass by, because each event is a key to the next step that will be taken by those who govern Humanity.

Terror will continue attacking Humanity; the strategy of evil is to destabilize it so that evil, disguised as a protector, may come out to meet man.

Man will be called by Heaven ... Saying ‘yes’ or continuing to be among those who refuse to listen depends on each person. Human hardness is a product of man's response to God.

Purification for Humanity is approaching from the Universe.

Let us subdue our disbelief and live fully Heaven’s Calls.

[​IMG]

10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    DECEMBER 23, 2016

[​IMG]

May my Maternal Blessing be in each one of you the balm that will lead you to reflect in these instants when you celebrate the Birth of My Son.

In the silence, discover the Voice that guides you, which you do not hear when you remain distracted. You cannot live in inner silence if you do not seek such instants alone with God.

The House of the Father explains Its Will to you, and you do not listen to it because you remain in constant noise.

BELOVED CHILDREN: SAVE YOUR SOULS!
    SAVE YOUR SOULS WITH AN AWARENESS OF ETERNAL LIFE, WITH ENTHUSIASM AND BEING VIGILANT REGARDING YOUR WORK AND ACTION MOMENT BY MOMENT.

The Divine Light that remained present in the Ark of the Covenant, on Mount Sinai, in the Manger and on the Cross, continues to stand before each of you, children. Before sinners, saints, before those who do not believe and before those who do believe, before the fools and the wise,THE DIVINE LIGHT IS ALIVE.

In the Divine Love, the one who asks receives, and the one who is wise continues seeking My Son; they stay alert, looking at the signs, not shutting themselves in their shell, but supplying themselves with the Divine Word in order to be penetrated and stirred by this Light of the Holy Spirit that comes to give itself in silence.

Beloved children, the wise person knows the way to go, and even if they do not know the end of the road, they continue their pilgrimage full of humility towards their meeting with My Son.

YOU KNOW THE PURPOSE OF YOUR MISSION:
    YOU MUST RETURN THE EARTH TO THE HANDS OF THE CREATOR AND BECOME THOSE WHO MERIT ETERNAL LIFE.

In this instant proud men abound who, by their knowledge and intelligence, believe that they possess everything in advance. No, children, you need to love God, knowledge is a step towards understanding and union with Heaven, but knowledge is not a sign of faith or holiness.

You are called to humility but not to ignorance, because in this instant there is a proliferation of those who have handed themselves over to satan and who are working to increase Humanity’s great spiritual holocaust. How many innocents die! How many—through hunger, terrorism, and the terrorism of abortion agreed to by their parents!

You should keep this in mind at this instant, and worship My Son for those who do not worship Him or love Him, and who disrespect Him in many ways.

Dear children:

You do not hear the Voice of God because you live in noise, you do not hear your Travelling Companions because you live in noise ... Your Protectors, appointed by the Eternal Father, protect you ... AND YOU DO NOT THINK ABOUT THESE SERVANTS OF GOD who free you from greater evils. The ignorance of My Son's People is such that you do not transcend, you do not appeal to your Guardians to direct you, with your consent, beseeching them not to forsake you at any time.

CHILDREN, CALL ME! ... I AM THE MOTHER OF GOD AND MOTHER OF HUMANITY.

Man is a sinner, but you do not have to live in sin. Arise, believe in this Mother and in the Revelations through which I have called you and continue to call you.

Live as true children of My Son, in humility, adoring Him, entering into unity with Him. Be creatures receptive to the Power of God, to the Greatness of God, and accept My Son, for IN HIM YOU WILL FIND THE PLAN OF SALVATION AND YOU WILL BE A PART OF THAT SALVATION.

HUMANITY, YOU DO NOT WANT TO PENETRATE INTO UNION WITH GOD!

My Son remains with you. In this instant, meet once again The Lord of time and space.

Be conscious of the magnitude of the Birth of My Son, from which you cannot separate His Incarnation, nor His surrender on the Cross. So infinite is the Love of the Father. And Humanity limits itself to what is superfluous, to not seeking the essence of each event, every Divine Word, and this out of convenience.

In this instant, your brothers and sisters suffer because of so many Herods who persecute the People of My Son, who find joy in killing children without feeling repentance over this. So many Herods who have given themselves into the hands of the enemy of the soul and who sell the Church of My Son! So many Herods who with their economic power corrode the health of the Peoples, starve large populations, infect the food of the Nations, create new diseases, lacerate the innocent! These are the Herods of this time, those who work from high positions without opening their mouths so as not to be discovered.

You, My children, worship and make reparation for such cruelty in Humanity, for faults before God’s Law, for the laws being implemented among the Nations and that are contrary to the Divine Will, make reparation for the blood spilled by acts of terrorism.

MY CHILDREN, DRAW NEAR TO THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE, AND SHARE THE BREAD OF EACH DAY; GIVE FOOD TO THE NEEDY, BUT SHARE IT WITH THE LOVE OF A TRUE CHILD OF GOD.

Pray My children, pray for those who in the name of God seriously offend THE INNOCENT.

Pray My children, pray this Christmas Eve for the suffering and persecution of Christians.

Pray My children, pray for Europe. It weeps, it does not smile, it grieves at the contempt of its brothers who spitefully attack one other.

Pray My children, pray for the Church of My Son, it is shaking. Rome is distressed and afraid.

By accepting evil so that it directs Humanity’s destiny, man has grown up with deformed knowledge for his own suffering. Man uses for evil the gifts that he has received from God and those gifts disappear because of wrongdoing; in this way evil penetrates into the human creature, who accepts it, and it fills him with everything contrary to the good.

THEREFORE, DEARLY BELOVED CHILDREN, FILL CREATION WITH THE GOOD THAT IS BORN OF YOUR SOULS, BE CREATURES OF PEACE, BE PLEASANT OFFERINGS NOT ONLY THIS NIGHT BUT IN EVERY INSTANT OF YOUR LIVES.

Pray ... and in the silence make reparation before My Son for the harm that your brothers and sisters are causing to man himself.

Pray my children, and wherever you may be, be a consolation for your brothers and sisters who suffer in this instant because of Nature, which does not wait but wants you to react.

THE ANGELS SING THE GLORY OF GOD ... AND ON EARTH MY CHILDREN SUFFER.

I bless you as the Mother of each one of you. I want you to be born to a new life, aware of what it means to be My Child.

Receive My Maternal Blessing, do not be separated from Me, I lead you to Eternal Life.

I love you.

Mother Mary

Brothers and Sisters:

At this moment the Saints come to my mind; they answered with aFIAT, a “Yes”.

For each of us, this date of Our Lord’s Nativity is incomplete without Our Blessed Mother.

Our Mother speaks to us of the wise, and a wise person without a Mother, a wise man without the presence of the Blessed Mother, is not wise, for in Her humility, charity, faith are known and ABOVE ALL, TRUE LOVE FOR GOD.

If each of us wants to be wise, we must stay in the lap of our Mother.

May this Christmas be the time in which the GREAT MIRACLE OF LOVE takes place in each person, and MAY EACH PERSON BECOME AWARE OF WHAT THEY NEED TO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO CHRIST AND TO ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE LED BY MARY TO JESUS.

Brothers and sisters, may peace reign in every heart and may each person be a star, an Angel, a shepherd of those who are in the eternal Manger WORSHIPING THE KING.

United by and for Christ through Mary Most Holy.

Amen.

[​IMG]

11. Mario

Mario Powers

Reparation is such a beautiful and yet demanding theme in this message.

You should...worship My Son for those who do not worship Him or love Him, and who disrespect Him in many ways.

Pray ... and in the silence make reparation before My Son for the harm that your brothers and sisters are causing to man himself.

You, My children, worship and make reparation for such cruelty in Humanity, for faults before God’s Law, for the laws being implemented among the Nations and that are contrary to the Divine Will, make reparation for the blood spilled by acts of terrorism.

And where does one begin?

The House of the Father explains Its Will to you, and you do not listen to it because you remain in constant noise.:notworthy:

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

padraig likes this.
  12. I am doing a study about these locutions. It is 99% probably false. Very well elaborated but false. It is like locutionstotheworld

Dean likes this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Well you have your opinion, but there are many priests and theologians who differ with your assumption, after reading all her messages, meeting with Luz de Maria and knowing her own faithful spirituality. No one has claimed any of her writings as contrary to Catholic faith teachings. Not to mention all the mystical happenings in her home that are documented in other posts on this thread (see post 101 in this thread as an example).

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  14. The number of priests who consider it false is greater and I have found serious studies about it. The exorcist father Jairo Ricaurte is one of them.

The greatest danger of reading many private revelations is the loss of the ability to discern them. There are theologians who have been believing in everything. It is necessary a lot of rosaries per day and adoration before blessed sacrament every day to not be deceived. These theologians do not do that. They just read and study and have a little time of prayers or none. It is a battle between legion of demons against one person and his weak mind.

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Your dislike for Luz de Maria is well noted. So hopefully you can leave this thread alone to those of us who pray many rosaries a day, visit the Blessed Sacrament nearly daily and fast often to discern along with priests and theologians who also do as much.

It is silly (at the least) to say that reading many private revelations = loss of ability to discern them. I don't know of any theologians who believe everything they read. How many theologians do you personally know that do this? Any? Do you ask them if they read them all and then assume they believe them all? Do you know they have no time for prayer? Really! Again, you are making unfounded statements that you have no way of qualifying and this in itself would discredit your bias position on LDM.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  16. Seagrace

Seagrace Angels

Pray for Indonesia, the great volcano awakens, the same in Sicily.

I'm not sure I've ever seen Indonesia being mentioned in prophesies before, although I am aware of the volcanic activity there.
    Can't say I'm not jittery...

17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

She's also had many witnessed and documented "supernatural" manifestations of religious images (as well as being allowed to experience the pains of the Passion....reminds one a bit of Maria Esperanza. And I think it's a bit funny that everything connected to her (Esperanza), apparitions, were approved but not her personally....yet now she is on the long road to sainthood, at the beginning. Go figure. The "experts are often the simple who come from the grassroots....and those are usually the ones who make enough noise to have saints studied or else we'd still be waiting for a lot of our favorites!

U.S.A. 26 FEBRUARY 2015
    [​IMG]
    (*) Manifestation:
    While Luz de María endured the sufferings of Christ’s Passion which Christ shares with her, there was a metal crucifix in front of her. Blood began to emanate from the crucifix’s crown of thorns filling the entire room with a strong aroma. This sign indicates not only the veracity of the message but also the nearness of what is coming for man.

“Time and again I suffer My Painful Passion. It did not pass and finish, My Painful Passion is in present state in the suffering of each one of these creatures that are tortured because of My Name and because they have Faith in Me. My suffering is with all those who are brutally tortured because of My Name.”

And she was allowed to EXPERIENCE WHAT THE UNIVERSAL WARNING WILL BE LIKE:

“In a very special way, our Lord has given me to understand that a comet will come near the earth, all of humanity will see it, which will create panic and compel many people to go to confession, but not for repentance.

In the sky there will appear a sign, “A CROSS” for several days, people with faith will feel the need to confess their sins, to repent; the remainder of the people will say that it was brought about by men and will turn against the Catholic Church, saying that it is a trick to frighten humanity.

In the midst of this confusion and an earthquake the WARNING will come, which Our Lord has permitted me to experience part of it during Lent of the year 2008, on Holy Wednesday, which I describe as follows:

More here:
    http://www.lavozdelcielo.info/uploads/3/5/0/2/3502814/supernatural_experiences.pdf

Serena and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Principalities

In the LDM message of Dec 19, 2016,
    "My Beloved People, continue in union with My House."

Mario likes this.
  19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

DECEMBER 30, 2016

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

YOU ARE MY PEOPLE, WHOM I WISH TO KEEP CONSTANTLY BY MY SIDE, YOU ARE MY CHILDREN, WHOM I LOOK UPON EVERY INSTANT WITH MY GAZE OF MERCY.

For you the firmament shows its magnificence, every night the Vault of Heaven is covered with stars, and with the sun’s light the day marks a new beginning for you. All these bounties are for each one of those who are Mine, except that the majority do not realize what grandeur surrounds them. Man is not aware of what hangs in the Vault of Heaven, so that he not only looks at it but thinks and reasons in the Power of Our Trinity to create all of what exists, since the origin of everything has been Divine.

You, My People, exist; you are real and remain in a reality that can be external and incomprehensible or internal and comprehensible. Each person possesses knowledge. Keeping it static is the responsibility of each one, just as multiplying it and maintaining it in constant dynamism and evolution is the responsibility of each human creature.

My children cannot make knowledge a generator of useful thoughts if they keep their mind tied to what is sinful, mundane, superfluous, to pride ... Reason in a man who is spiritually barren, with thinking limited to what he is told, is a dry reason that does not bear fruit.

I have invited you to knowledge, not only of Me so that you love Me, but to the knowledge of all that surrounds you, of the instant in which you are living, of what is happening in the world; so that the mind succeeds in leading you to live with inner awareness the result of every step that man takes.

Some of My own wish to live only by experiences, not knowing that experiences are not the basis of Faith. I call them to Obedience. GO DEEPER INTO KNOWLEDGE, KEEP YOUR SENSES ALERT SO THAT OUR HOLY SPIRIT ENLIGHTENS YOU AND IMMERSE YOU IN KNOWLEDGE ILLUMINATED BY OUR WILL!

I love you, and your sufferings are not distant for Me, therefore I call you over and over again, but you continue being blind, you do not listen, you do not learn from pain. You do not know My Word, you are rebellious children and you do not see the great labor of satan to destroy My People, you rise up against the True Law. THE DECALOGUE IS NOT MAN’S INVENTION, IT IS THE DIVINE WILL.

Evil has taken important prey. Among them some of My consecrated sons, in order for them to guide My People towards the abyss. Children, because of ignorance of the Divine Will, you are kept in a constant coming and going, going from one side to another, until you are anchored in disobedience, being followers of evil.

In this instant, as in the past, I must warn you: those who betray Me abound, those who, accepting what is worldly, hand My children over to evil, and My People surrender because of ignorance of My Word.

An examination of conscience is necessary for each one of My own, so that you might not be among those who betray Me by denying My dwelling in man, denying My Real Presence in the Eucharist, denying the existence of evil, denying sin by calling it evolution. This, My children, is painful for Me, because to work and act outside My Law means a painful way for man.

They betray the Faith, attack the Eucharist and My Mother, who stops the devil from taking hold of My Church. My children, in your ardent desire to search, you cling to sin, indulging your basest instincts. I AM BETRAYED, I AM BETRAYED BY MY REPRESENTATIVES ON EARTH.

And My children, ignorant of My Word, without wisdom or knowledge, deny Me in every act or work they perform, deny My Truth by not being aware of My Love, deny My Word that calls them to Holiness. These are not instants like those of the past, this is the instant of instants, this generation swings according to the compass of those who accept and those who do not accept it.

FOR HUMANITY MY GREAT TRUTHS ARE A MERE WHISPER; YOU TURN WHAT IS MINE INTO NOTHING.

MY BELOVED PEOPLE, YOU DOUBT MY WORD ... SO I WILL DOUBT YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN PARTICIPANTS IN THE CONFUSION OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LIVING IN THE LUKEWARMNESS THAT DOES NOT LEAD TO SPIRITUAL GROWTH BUT TO AN INORDINATE CONTINUATION OF THE COMPLACENCY OF THE SENSES, WHICH ARE MISUSED AND CONTAMINATED.

The instant is that which has been indicated. I look with pain on some of My consecrated ones performing the Eucharistic Celebration like a ritual without meaning; they do not live out their priesthood but enter into it like any other profession. This lack of Love towards Me is transmitted to My People, and they show themselves to be increasingly against Me, falling into the hands of the worldly spirits that dwell in some of their brothers, forming part of terrorist groups and acting with great cruelty, anger, and inundated with a particular evil.

Do not forget that evil comes to destroy, and where there is no unity, destruction is tangible.

Dear children, My People, terrorism has grown like the foam of the sea; some human creatures act by imitation. Every instant the number of My faithful is being reduced, because of the lack of openness to living out the proximity of My Truth and My Love. The world is swarming with a multitude of fallen angels in search of souls for satan; do not be absurd, do not resist My Pleas. They have fallen on ground that is fertile for evil. The life of a ruler will be taken away by human hands that have made a pact with evil.

YOU ARE LIVING IN AN INSTANT OF TRIAL; BE SURE TO STAY WITHIN WHAT IS MY WILL.

THE LUKEWARM WILL BE VOMITED FROM THE MOUTH OF MY FATHER.
    BETRAYALS BETWEEN NATIONS WILL ASTOUND THE WORLD.

BUT MY PEOPLE ARE KEPT PROTECTED BY ME; I AM WHO I AM (Ex. 3:14).

Pray My children, pray for the Middle East, war will not delay.

Pray My children for the United States, it will be shaken in its land and by those who will betray it.

Pray My children, the Earth shakes without ceasing.

Pray for Mexico, pray in the practice of My Word. Mexico will be purified.

The great volcano awakens, and humanity is alarmed.

My Beloved ones, when the antichrist appears, My Angel of Peace will come to assist My People, for the truth will flow from his mouth for My People, and the Faith will be taken up again by My children.

PENETRATING INTO MY LOVE, HUMANITY WOULD NOT SUFFER WHAT IT IS SUFFERING AND WILL SUFFER.

COME QUICKLY, COME TO ME.

YOU ARE BEGINNING A CYCLE OF SPIRITUAL TRUTH. TAKE THE POSSIBLE PRECAUTIONS...
    THE TRIALS IN THE FAITH ARE BEGINNING.

You are not alone: I am with each one of you.

Your Jesus.

Brothers and Sisters:

All throughout this instant, Heaven has warned us about what we see with the sense of physical sight and spiritual sight.

We know that we have been called to fulfill the Divine Will by deepening our knowledge of Sacred Scripture, so that whoever does not know Sacred Scripture might possess the elements for discerning between what is from above and what is of the world.

We have not received a Message of predictions but a Message after the Divine Fashion, alerting us to what is coming and the responsibility that we have as Children of God to venture onto the path of Faith.

The instant is extremely algid, so much that whatever man wants may be unleashed.

We know the level of armament, the power struggle, the envy, selfishness and so many spiritual obstacles that we have to overcome.

The bear awakens and the eagle is betrayed in the midst of constant tensions that affect Humanity, until that which is making man more animal than human falls: the economy.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LET US BE THOSE CHILDREN WHO STRIVE TO BE AS THEIR LORD WISHES AND LET US CONTINUE GOING FORWARD.

Amen.

[​IMG]

20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Principalities

Is the bear Russia? I know the eagle is the USA.

heyshepard likes this.