1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
    NOVEMBER 6, 2016

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

I KEEP YOU IN MY HEART. MY PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY BEING WATCHED BY ME.

Not everything that occurs is the cause of what encirlces man, rather it is human stubbornness that does not allow My Word to penetrate the conscience of man and in this way man be kept in My Will, being centered on My Word, so that My Peace be lived in each one of My children in body, soul and spirit.

My Beloved People, the body walks along a path different from the path of the soul and of the spirit. This is not the Truth of living in My Will; whoever keeps living in this way will not reach fullness so as to be fused with Me.

MY PEACE, LIVED DEEPLY WITHIN THE HUMAN PERSON, IS THE SUSTENANCE THAT MAINTAINS YOU WITH THE NECESSARY VITALITY SO THAT THE BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT BE FILLED BY THE GREAT NOURISHMENT THAT MY LOVE GENERATES, AND THUS MOVES AND UNIFIES EVERYTHING WITHIN AND OUTSIDE MAN.

The bad relationship between body, soul and spirit has caused Humanity to live in the chaos that is leading it towards self-destruction, and because of the indifference with which man looks at My Love and takes My Calls for him to live rightly and worthily and maintain peace in his life ..., because of this the spiritual chaos in which Humanity lives today is reflected everywhere.

My children deceive themselves, some because they surrender to the devil, others because they say they live in a constant search in order to meet Me, but this is not the truth, it is one more deception for supplementing the control that the human ego exercises over each person. WHOEVER LOVES ME LAYS DOWN HIS OR HER HUMAN EGO SO THAT THE DIVINE SAP COMES TO MAINTAIN HIS OR HER WHOLE ORGANISM IN UNITY, and so that every instant be the deepest gratitude that the human person raises up towards Our Trinity.

Each one of My children must learn to be noble and humble so they can transform the personal environment in which they live. You have not understood, despite of My insistent Calls, that if you do not die to personal whims, you my children, you will continue being the actors of the developing drama of your life until you manage to unite with Me for a single instant and understand that "I AM WHO I AM "(Exodus 3:14), and fuse with Me forever.

YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN MY WORD THAT ANTICIPATES, ANNOUNCES, DENOUNCES AND ABOVE ALL, LOVES...

You forget that pride is punished by each one. Along the way you encounter the result of the pride of the past. Some of My children suffer great spiritual hunger, but they do not like to feed themselves with the food that I bring them so that they grow and desire more of what is spiritual than that which is of the human ego.

WHOEVER IS NOT DISPOSED AND CONVINCED SO AS TO ALLOW THEMSELVES TO LIVE IN MY WILL, SHALL DESERT AT SOME POINT.

MY WILL IS ALL THAT MAN NEEDS IN ORDER TO FIND PEACE.

My Beloved People, in order to seek Me, you must first seek humility; without humility every reaction you receive from your brothers and sisters is a high voltage discharge that your brothers and sisters cannot resist, stemming from the action with which you have acted, and the explosion causes serious injuries on a personal level and that of your brothers and sisters.

NOT ALL MY CHILDREN ARE CHOSEN TO BE MY MESSENGERS, NEITHER ARE ALL MY MESSENGERS PROPHETS, BUT I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN WITH ETERNAL LOVE.

Humility is necessary in order to allow yourselves to live My Love in a personal and communal manner. At this instant, that impediment to respect and love My choices is causing man to be taken by envy and to become an executioner, not only of My instruments, but of My Will.

MY PEOPLE, I AM SPEAKING TO YOU BECAUSE I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO LIVE WITH EMPTY HANDS, UNAWARE OF THE WELLSPRINGS OF PURE WATER, IGNORING THE TREASURE THAT EACH PERSON POSSESSES FOR LIVING ETERNAL LIFE, BEING IGNORANT OF WHAT I HAVE PROVIDED FOR MAN SO THAT HE DOES NOT ONLY REPEAT MY LOVE, BUT BE AN INSTRUMENT OF PEACE FOR HUMANITY IN GENERAL.

My people, you need to understand using your intelligence that you should not be distracted by yourselves. The instant that you say to yourselves that you know, that instant is when you are most ignorant of what you think you know. That is the pride of the human ego that you are unable to overcome.

Beloved, you know yourselves with a body that possesses faculties, without discovering the soul, without wanting to reach the spirit, you limit yourselves to living by the mind, thought and heart, thus being very human and not very spiritual. You have totally taken root in what is worldly, preventing My Divine Light from flooding you with the Wisdom of My Holy Spirit, THUS STOPPING THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE THAT MAN CANNOT LIVE IN FULLNESS IF HE IS NOT UNIFIED WITH THE SPIRIT SO THAT WHAT IS WORLDLY DOES NOT CONTAMINATE HIM. MY SPIRIT GIVES MAN WHAT MAN IS FREELY DISPOSED TO RECEIVE.

My people, the body, soul and spirit need to be one, the concordance between them sublimates the human person and transforms it so that it fulfills its true mission on Earth: BEING MY CHILD IN FULLNESS.

My People, two forces have confronted one another during the history of Humanity: Good and evil.

IN THIS DECISIVE INSTANT, IT IS THE DUTY OF EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN TO RECOGNIZE THE URGENCY OF BEING AN INSTRUMENT OF MY PEACE. Everyone should know me in order to love Me; it is precisely the ignorance of the Infinite Love of My Father for the Redemption of man that has led Humanity throughout history to distort the Truth and the purpose of My self-surrender.

Man has a restless spirit to which the nourishment of Truth has not been given. Because of this the spirit of man has wandered through different, very mistaken currents in search of a greater spirituality, to live more according to My Will, given the pitiful instruction that My children have received, and thus to live more by the spirit and less by the flesh. Man has been limited and evil has taken hold of this human desire in order to deform man, causing him to search for wrong ways where evil has penetrated and has managed to grow to the point where this generation finds itself: scorning me and aiming to cast me from the Earth, so as to hand it over to the dominion of satan.

BELOVED, EACH ONE OF YOU POSSESSES SPIRITUAL STRENGTH, AND THIS ATTRACTS ME LIKE A MAGNET, WHEN YOU SEEK ME CORRECTLY.

You cannot know Me by the intellect alone...
    You cannot know Me by desire alone ...
    You cannot know Me by the mind alone, nor by thought nor by reason ...
    You need to know that each one of My children has to maintain unity in themselves for that unity to attract Me, and the magnetism of that magnet is: LOVE, OBEDIENCE, HUMILITY, HOPE, CHARITY AND FAITH ...

EVERYTHING UNITED IS THE FORCE THAT ATTRACTS ME.

My Beloved People, evil has been unified ; My children are destroying themselves in the foolishness of believing that they are possessors of My Truth. Each person interprets Me as they please. You do not love Me in spirit and truth ; you say that you know Me when you obey Me minimally and with minimal effort, provided that your interests are not affected.

I do not punish Humanity ; proud Humanity is punishing itself, applying the result of the misuse of free will.

Surrendered to the evil that dominates you, you transform yourselves into a rebel against the Law, creating your own law that leads to spiritual and physical destruction.

The Earth has cradled man and man finds himself at the precise instant in which Prophecies, forgotten and ignored, are being fulfilled.

AT THIS INSTANT I OFFER YOU THE ARK OF SALVATION: MY MOTHER.

SEEK HER PROTECTION AND BY HER HAND YOU WILL FIND THE TRUE WAY, THE ONLY WAY OF SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE.

My people, pray for the United States, confusion reigns and with it the anger of man will manifest in that nation. The force of evil has taken hold of the minds of My children and they have reduced the Divine Law so that free will is guided by satan. Natural events will paralyze this Nation.

Pray My children, pray, Peru will be shaken, suffering, water penetrates within it.

Pray My children, pray, Chile is shaken, the high mountains show their force.

Pray My children, pray for Italy, from being a daughter she has gone to denying me, she will be shaken, her territory will be divided.

Pray My children, pray, My Church is being shaken; My faithful ones will be more faithful and the persecutors will be greater enemies of My Church.

My Beloved People, do not continue living without watching the Vault of Heaven; Humanity will live through great commotion.

War is gradually being lived out by Humanity in a constant threat that will become the most cruel struggle in the history of man.

My people will suffer and for this they must prepare themselves in the Faith by means of constant praxis.

I WILL SEND MY ANGEL OF PEACE TO YOU, IN ORDER THAT MY ANGEL ACCOMPANY MY PEOPLE; POSSESSING MY OWN LOVE MY ANGEL WILL GIVE HOPE AND FAITH TO MY OWN. Do not forget that My Angel of Peace is nourished by love and where Love is denied, the doors are closed to My Mercy. Humanity must make itself worthy of My Angel of Peace.

I love you, My beloved ones, I love you with Eternal Love.

"See, I have engraved you on the palms of My hands, your walls are ever before Me." (Is 49:16)

I bless you.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(cont'd below)

2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above Nov. 6, 2016 message)

THE INSTRUMENT’S COMMENTARY

Brothers and Sisters:

God does not forget us, his children. He knows our limitations and with them He loves us, He knows even our innermost thoughts, but does not consent to all thoughts if in them the Divine Law is not kept in the first place.

When I look at the Hands of Christ and see those Wounds on His Palms, the great and infinite love that emanates from that sacrifice causes me to tremble, that sacrifice for which even in this instant of great perdition Christ continues explaining His Word to us.

When Christ dictated this Call to me to live more by the spirit than by what is worldly, He caused me to see a multitude of names in the place where His Wounds are ... I know that each person will be able to discern immediately what this Vision means.

He bears us written with our names and surnames in the Palm of His Hands, and this, brothers and sisters, should flood us with Divine Love.

The attacks do not stop, but each one of them brings us closer to Christ, leads us to share with Him - although in a tiny way - His Pain.

This gives us the strength not to set Christ aside. All may abandon us, BUT CHRIST IS ETERNALLY PRESENT, THE ETERNAL LOVE THAT NEVER ABANDONS US, AND THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SCORNED, IGNORED, AND YET IS ALWAYS PRESENT, SINCE HIS LOVE HAS NO END, HE WILL ALWAYS STAY BY OUR SIDE.

Brother, sister, nothing of what happens in the world will be able to separate God from your side, Nothing…

THERE IS SOMETHING – YES, BROTHER, SISTER, JUST ONE THING THAT CAN REMOVE GOD FROM YOUR SIDE: YOURSELF.

Amen.

[​IMG]

3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Oops! Missed the Nov. 3, 2016 message. Two must have been translated close together:

MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

NOVEMBER 3, 2016

My Beloved People:

I SEND MY PEACE TO EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN.

You walk in search of Truth, looking with the eyes of your body blindfolded.

MY HOLY SPIRIT IS TO BE FOUND IN EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN.

At this instant, My Holy Spirit gives strength to My children who wish to remain fused to Me so as not to fall into what is sinful.

"I Am who I Am" (Ex. 3:14) and I do not deceive My children. My Holy Spirit continues giving life, enlightening, guiding My People and especially My faithful Instruments.

My Word is sealed in Sacred Scripture, but I will continue giving the explanation of My Word as a "land flowing with milk and honey", so that souls might not be lost out of ignorance. I entrust My Word to My Prophet to convey it to My People, just as I preach it to her.

I walk with My People; I do not abandon them in instants of pain.

MY WORD IS ADULTERATED BY SOME OF MY CHILDREN ...
    AND THIS CAUSES A GREAT WOUND TO REMAIN IN MY HEART.

My People, you are not an obedient generation but rather a rebellious one: I call you and you do not pay attention, you scorn My announcements and commit great sacrileges.

YOU SEEK TO OMIT THE WORD "DIVINE JUSTICE", so that My Own act totally immersed in evil, while Humanity has surrendered to the devil without fear of offending Me.

Some of My Temples will be torn down, others will be closed, and in them perdition will remain.

DO NOT FORGET THAT THE GREAT PLAN OF THE ANTICHRIST IS TO TAKE POSSESSION OF HUMANITY QUICKLY, and for this it will unify governments, economies, education, it will issue decrees for you all to think alike, act alike, and that society be a mass of followers of the impostor. FREEDOM WILL BE TORN DOWN ... AND RELIGION WILL BE UNIFIED ...

MY PEOPLE WILL BE PROHIBITED FROM WORSHIPING ME, THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MENTION MY MOST HOLY MOTHER, since the antichrist knows that My Mother will defeat evil. You will be persecuted, but they will not rob you of Eternal Salvation. I will send My Angels to help you; do not fear, trust in My Assistance.

I have called Humanity to fulfill the First Commandment, I have not called you to abandon the Eucharist, nor to abandon My Mother, nor to abandon the Commandments, nor the Sacraments, nor the works and acts that lead you to grow in My Love.

YOU MUST ENTER INTO ME AND KNOW ME SO THAT YOU ARE NOT CONFUSED...

YOU MUST GROW IN THE SPIRIT SO THAT YOU ARE NOT PREY TO EVIL OUT OF A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE...

My People, do not be accomplices of evil, do not abandon Our Divine Will that desires "that all men be saved and come to the knowledge of the Truth" (1 Tim. 2:4)

My People, remain in a State of Grace. Great events are coming to the Earth, some from the Universe, others with the creaking of the ground or the rising of the waters or with volcanic eruptions and with the anger of Humanity that will rise against itself.

Pray children, pray for United States of America, chaos is coming and with the chaos My children will suffer. This land must be purified.

Pray children, pray for Russia: the one who sleeps awakens over Humanity.

Pray children, pray for China, it surprises Humanity.

Pray children, Nature escalates, it will be the world's suffering.

My beloved People, the traitors, those who are handing over My People, will later be persecuted by their own allies.

MY ANGELS ANNOUNCE THE FULFILLMENT OF MY WORD.

I come to protect My People. Do not forget, My children, that "I AM WHO I AM" (Ex 3:14).

I AM THE SHIELD AND STRENGTH OF MY PEOPLE, WHO WILL SIT AT MY TABLE AND WILL ENJOY MY WORD AND MY PRESENCE.

You are not a People without a King; I see everything.

Be light, warmth, nourishment. Be a testimony to My Love.

My People, My Eyes are constantly watching you; you are My Great Treasure.

I bless you.

Your Jesus.

THE INSTRUMENT'S COMMENTARY

Brothers and sisters:

"If any man would come after Me, let him deny himself, take up his cross and follow me" (Mt 16:24).

[​IMG]

4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

NOVEMBER 10, 2016 Message:
    "Beloved children, pray for the United States, it will flaunt its power. It will be betrayed without noticing it until they suffer. This nation will be surprised by and unexpected event, never happened before......and shake".

5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Very strong message on November 17th on the Vatican & Freemason's and Illuminati. stay tuned for English translation on this.

Amazing Grace likes this.
  6. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Can this be the the words , I heard over a year ago during prayer ?. " There will be a great Earthquake and more than a million people will perish , when you hear of this , take your family and leave this country "

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    NOVEMBER 13, 2016

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

IN EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART IS EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN.

I come to you to heal your wounds, your sorrows, and to give you everything that you need for you to continue in what is right. Sometimes you expect from Me what is not suitable for you; I give you what makes you part of My Flock.

Be aware that "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life" (Jn 14,6), I am Actor and Spectator, I am the Doctor and the Medicine. Sometimes I am the bandage on the wound; at other times, I am the thread that stitches; at others, I am the medicine against pain; on other occasions, I am the gentle wind that helps to heal the wound; and at other times ... I am the brush that cleanses the wound.

My Beloved People, each of My children must fulfill the Law of Love; only thus will you live in the Truth.

My Beloved People:

THE ONE WHO TURNS AWAY FROM ME LOVES HIMSELF THE MOST, LOVES HIS HUMAN EGO THE MOST AND THEREFORE SCORNS THE ONE THAT IS BESIDES ME...

Whoever loves himself the most has been infiltrated by the fluids of pride, of self-love, of envy, of unhappiness, of despair, of unforgiveness, of vanity, of cruelty, of ill-treatment, of foolishness, of possession, of imposition, of not accepting My Will...

Whoever turns away from Me always finds a pretext for his brother to be the one to make expiation and he himself the executioner.

Whoever turns away from Me imposes himself on his brothers and sisters, until pride makes him intolerable for his brothers. NO, MY BELOVED, OPEN THE EYES OF THE SPIRIT AND DISCERN...

In this instant, disturbing spirits have taken hold of some of My children in order to keep My People in constant pain. You must discern what comes from Me as necessary for the soul and what comes to you to disturb, scourge and exhaust you in order that you turn away from My Path In My People, every human creature must be the one who directs their brother to Me and not the one who distances him from Me. He who is obstinate does not grow, nothing satisfies him; for the humble person, it is enough to serve Me and to offer Me what they have, and what they can and cannot, for they make the greatest possible effort.

MY PEOPLE, AT THIS INSTANT UNITY AND THE SECURITY OF THOSE WHO WALK IN MY TRUTH IS INDISPENSABLE. Prepare yourselves in the spirit, assist one other so that the spiritual senses may come forth quickly.

My People are confused on hearing that the Signs of this instant are not signs, but things that must occur and which are natural. You need to be aware that the spiritually blind are those who do not want to see the Signs of this instant as an alert for Humanity to awaken, and instead tell My children that what is happening is natural.

My People, you will see those brothers who have denied the Signs of this instant as a message for you to prepare yourselves in the spirit, you will see them with those who scorn My Mother.

MY PEOPLE, YOU ARE STRUGGLING AGAINST EVIL SPIRITS THAT WANDER THROUGH THE EARTH PERVERTING MEN, STEALING THE SALVATION OF SOULS; THEY ARE DEMONS WHO HAVE COME OUT OF HELL ITSELF, WHO BURN WITH ENVY SEEING YOU ADORING ME, RECEIVING ME, WORKING FOR MY KINGDOM, ANNOUNCING TO YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THE INSTANT IN WHICH YOU FIND YOURSELVES.

THE DEMONS SHAKE WITH ANGER AGAINST YOU, BLESSED OF MY FATHER.

Humanity perverted by sin has contaminated every aspect of society. The poison of pleasure and ignorance has been slowly poured out over men, in order that they do not know Me and distrust Me.

FAITH WILL GO OUT IN HUMANITY LIKE THE FLAME OF A CANDLE BLOWN BY THE WIND.

THE CRUELEST OF RELIGIOUS, RACIAL AND ECONOMIC PERSECUTIONS WILL BEGIN.

DISEASES SENT TO HUMANITY BY MISUSED SCIENCE WILL BE SUDDEN AND UNKNOWN.

Pray My children, pray, Nature makes man tremble.

Pray My children, pray, Peru trembles, disease appears.

Pray My children, pray, My Church is surprised.

My People, I insist on the Law of Love and on Charity towards one another. Recognize creatures of charity: they have an upright conscience and a heart abounding in the Truth, they are not creatures of pretend Faith.

MY TRUTH IS LOVE, MY LOVE IS MY TRUTH.

I love you.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

Brothers and Sisters:

I pray to God One and Three: may we be blessed.

We see, feel, share the Word of our Lord Jesus Christ in this Message. Perhaps there is so much information that comes to man, from all parts and in all forms, that he takes what he most feels that he needs, without thinking about it and still less discerning it.

DISCERNMENT IS SOMETHING MAN IS NOT ACCUSTOMED TO USING IN ORDER TO ASK FOR GOD’S LIGHT IN MAKING DECISIONS IN LIFE, AND THEREFORE ON MOST OCCASIONS THE WAY OR THE CHOICE IS NOT CORRECT.

Humanity, living in such agitation and convulsion, does not feel personal satisfaction, and this feeling leads him to placate his ideals or feelings somewhat in wrongful acts or works.

Christ lets us see in the depth of the Message how He speaks of that emptiness that man feels inside and with which he lives. Christ speaks to His People who are oppressed by the misuse of human freedom, ENCASED IN A PROFOUNDLY SELFISH “EGO”.

Christ is our great ally in the good, in personal struggle, in the desire to be united with Him, but it will only be when man becomes humble and stops standing on the shaky ground of his “ego”, that he will find the help for which he is asking.

Brothers, how much unbelief Christ finds in the hearts of His children! And yet He continues giving us the LIVING WATER OF HIS LOVE AND HIS WORD.

The inner void is only filled by the Divine, and therefore the ideas, the situations, the resolutions, the responses that every person humanly proposes to themselves, if they are far from the Love of God, will fall again into the void.

This is man’s eternal conflict: trying to solve life without God, or with a prayer but without committing himself and without looking within himself.

Christ knows us, He sees what is deepest in our thoughts, ideas, confusions, denials, but man will never emerge from anything that afflicts him if it is not by God’s Hand.

And as our Father St. Augustine says: "God, who created you without you, will not save you without you". AND: “YOU HAVE MADE US FOR YOURSELF, O LORD, AND OUR HEARTS ARE RESTLESS UNTIL THEY REST IN YOU.”

Amen.

8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Latest translated Luz de Maria message:

MESSAGE OF THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    NOVEMBER 17, 2016

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

MY HEART SHELTERS YOU ALL SO THAT IN IT YOU MIGHT REMAIN WITHIN TRUE LOVE.

Do not leave the path down which I ask you to travel; allow Me to intercede before My Son, keep hold of My Hand.

Each one of My Own is guarded by their travelling companions - the Angels, and alerted when you are in danger of falling into wrongdoing.

Children, it is necessary for personal and then communal spiritual advancement that each of My children should choose to see themselves inwardly, however painful it may be to encounter the reality of how you work and act. You are capable of seeing yourselves inwardly so that you correct what you must correct in life, above all that which concerns the human ego and the treatment of others.

Man would not act in evil so repeatedly if he would stop looking at the evil that he apparently judges in his brother and would see himself definitively in the light of Truth.

When man looks at himself inwardly in spirit and truth, he finds My Son in the depths of his inner being, waiting for you in order to provide you with a deeper awareness of Divine Love and of man’s duty as a child of God.

My children, in this instant in which erroneous ideological currents abound, you are called to pay attention in the face of the confusion in which you are living. What the new, spiritual, ideological currents offer you in order that you find My Son through practices of concentration or relaxation, without taking into account the state of the soul, is something completely mistaken.

You need to follow My Son and find in Him what the world will never give you. At this instant in which much of My Son's Church remains inundated by Freemasonry and Illuminati, My Heart grieves at the incompatibility of these secret societies with the religion that My Son instituted.

High positions in My Son’s Church are under the power of masonry, unleashing great confusion concerning the acceptance of norms contrary to the Law of God. These practices have drawn satan’s smoke towards My Son’s Church, taking power in order to conceal its true intention.

My children, you must know Sacred Scripture in order to recognize the difference between the True Path to My Son and the various wrong paths that lead to the worship of the body, of Creation and of satan.

Do not forget that at this instant the devil has activated all his tentacles in order to lash out at you without your perceiving it. The stench of the enemy of the soul covers the streets of cities, spreading hatred and confusion over Humanity, which walks in disorientation, listening to various voices, sinking instant by instant into error, into denial and acting outside of the Commandments.

Evil has invaded Humanity, it has reached unthinkable levels of power, within the religion of the peoples: economic, social, political and moral power; it has taken possession of the lukewarmness of My children, and causes them, under the guise of fraternity, to neither be true Christians nor true children of God.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, you must prepare yourselves so as not to be deceived and led towards evil. Know My Son, know the Divine Will for His People; you cannot believe that you are saved if your work and action are not in accordance with the Law of God, the Sacraments and other works of Mercy.

Change within you begins with the acknowledgement of your personal work and action. If this acknowledgement is not made, you will walk dragging behind you the chains that bind you to evil. I do not find a new man without his having recognized himself as a sinner, recognizing himself as proud, recognizing himself as weak and requesting Divine Assistance.

PREPARE YOURSELVES TO BE NEW CREATURES, RENEWED BY DIVINE LOVE.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, Humanity refuses to be reunited with My Son, the comfort that evil offers you alienates you from the mystery of the Cross.

You scorn the gift of sight by denying that evil is living in Humanity at this instant. You do not act well, you do not commit yourself to a definitive change towards good works, you mock those who strive to live in obedience to the Divine Word.

The stench of the sin of Humanity has caused the earth to collapse in various parts of the world; it does not want to continue bearing upon itself the continuous sin of man. Weakness in the face of sin once more shows itself in human history, the alienation from the Law of God gives evidence of the spiritual lukewarmness of a great number of human beings.

Dates regarding The Warning, The Miracle, The Punishment, catastrophes, regarding The Days of Darkness and The Second Coming of My Son are spreading like the wind throughout the world.

MAN OF GOD: PREPARE YOURSELF AS IF YOUR DAY WERE THE LAST THAT YOU WILL LIVE!

Do not be like the hypocrites who wait with anticipation to be examined in order to ask forgiveness and thus exempt themselves from the penalty of their sins; they forget that God knows the least of their thoughts, works and acts.

My Son will come without warning, thus He will take His people and allow them to examine themselves.

You should be aware of the urgency of this instant and not be like the foolish who deny the signs of this instant in order to deceive the naive.

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind" (Mt 22:37), and "... thy neighbor as thyself" (Mt 22:39). THE SALVATION OF SOULS CONTINUES WITH THE SAME REQUIREMENTS, WITHOUT CHANGES IN THE LAW, WITHOUT CHANGES IN THE SUBSTANCE OF DOCTRINE, WITHOUT CHANGES IN THE DIVINE WORD. BELOVED, RECEIVE MY SON, PROPERLY PREPARED.

WE CALL YOU TO AN INNER CHANGE, WHICH IS: TO BE RECEPTIVE TO THE ILLUMINATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, SO THAT YOU DO NOT ONLY SEE THINGS FROM OUTSIDE BUT THEIR ESSENCE. IN THAT LOOKING AT THE ESSENCE, THE SOUL SEEKS GOD, WITH A CONTINUOUS MOVEMENT TOWARDS WHAT IS HIGHER.

My Beloved, the instant is rushing by at great speed, indeed I must express to you that the Earth is turning with greater speed; in as much as the instant is shorter, the weeks pass quickly without you noticing it. Hence the urgency of inner change: events are approaching at full speed.

Evil is wreaking havoc in houses of religious formation; evil distracts the mind of man; evil destroys homes; evil accelerates war in its fullness; evil distances man from God by offering man every possibility of sin in order that he lives in a constant lie.

Man dresses like women, this being one more sign of the instant in which you are living.

Thus they lived in the times of Sodom and Gomorrah, in depravity. Women seek the pleasure of the flesh; they offer themselves without shame. You blame evil, therefore I mention evil to you, evil, and it is not evil as such but man’s surrender to everything that is not right and the distance that man has taken from God’s Law that has opened the door to the devil so that he destroys man and man destroy Creation. Children, this has already happened; at this instant man is receiving the product of his madness.

Everything that happens has been managed by the hordes of the devil who, intuiting the personal examination of souls, is accelerating his attack in order to win souls for himself.

Beloved ones, the Warning is indeed at Humanity’s gates, therefore repent, do not let your soul be lost.

Pray My children, pray, you will see on high the fire surrounding the Earth.

Pray My children, pray for the United States, the power of the economically powerful surprises the nation. Racial revolts will not delay. This ground shakes.

Pray children for Russia, the wolf hides behind sheep’s clothing.

Pray My children, pray for Denmark, it will be shaken.

Pray My children, for Italy, it will be surprised by terrorism.

This generation will be a witness to the Words of My Son on the Mount of Olives.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, this instant should not be taken lightly, but with an awareness of what Eternal Life is worth. And resembling My Son, look up, look up, you will be surprised.

The effort must be two-fold; he who desires to serve My Son must serve with loyalty. He who is lukewarm is vomited out of God’s mouth. Unite, assist one another, be living testimonies of the Love of My Son.

I bless you in My Immaculate Heart.

Mother Mary.

Brothers and Sisters:

Presently Humanity remains waiting or is in a denial about what is to come.

Great Divine Mercy is the best demonstration of that Love only the Most Holy Trinity can feel for Their People, as we remain on the earth that was given to us as an inheritance and that man is destroying.

Our Mother leads us towards Eternal Life; She speaks to Her children with the Truth, knowing that our Lord Jesus Christ gives His children the tools and more in order that we not only live by what is immediate, but live by the powers of the soul. Only with a humanity that is spiritualized and conscious that each act does not only have repercussions on the personal level, because we are not isolated creatures, but has repercussions on the whole of God’s Creation, we need to commit to change, being better human beings, brothers and sisters, and better children of God.

Amen.

[​IMG]

9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Within Luz message above:

This generation will be a witness to the Words of My Son on the Mount of Olives.

In a prophecy related to the end times, Zechariah declares, “On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south” (Zechariah 14:4). The very location where David wept in defeat and where Jesus was betrayed and rejected will be the place where Jesus returns in triumph over all His enemies.

This all reminded me again of the NDE of Natan, the young Jewish boy who had no real understanding of scripture before his NDE but expressed same for the future he was shown as had been prophesied in Jewish scripture. Around the 33 min. point in the video below of the telling of Natan's NDE he innocently told of what he saw to come soon in the future which matched what was read to him from Zechariah of which he was surprised and was unaware of.

So did our Lady, within this latest Luz message, speak of a time soon to come where our generation would see the Messiah (including the Jewish people and/or all those left after the attack by the nations against Israel) and feel His true recognition of them and they Him...."smelling their hearts of goodness or holiness or not"....where He will come to triumph over all of His enemies with the Truth and judgement and justice?

That NT Mount of Olives discourse with His disciples:

The disciples were enchanted with the temple – even though “One greater than the temple” (Matt 12:6) was right there with them.

“And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? (specifically, the temple the disciples were referring to) Verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

“And as He sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto Him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? (when the temple will be destroyed) and what shall be the sign of Thy coming, and of the end of the world (literal: age or eon)?

The Dual prophecy is very clear in this passage. The disciples are asking about two prophecies:

1) when will the physical temple in Jerusalem be destroyed, and

2) what will be the sign of the Jesus’ Second Coming and the end of the eon.

Similarly, the prophecy in Zechariah, Chapter 14 is a Dual prophecy that talks not only about things happening to the Israelites in physical Jerusalem, but also what will be happening at the end of the eon.

And so, without knowing it, Natan is also giving the end time similar prophecy of Jesus, as the Messiah Who will be recognized by many at the time who already know Him - standing on the Mount of Olives and after destroying the enemies will decide who is deserving to enter the great valley. And would such a split in two of the Mount of Olives with part moving North and part moving South also be a result of the pole shift that will cause similar displacements of mountains and rivers, etc., to take place elsewhere in the world at the same time, also undergoing attacks by the enemy in other parts of the world.....also as Natan explained??

And so then, when speaking of Zechariah's visions, we have these meanings re: the Temple:

Following the eighth vision the prophet presents an inspired picture of the coming of Messiah, “a priest upon his throne” (ch.6:13), and the ingathering of the nations of earth to the true God (v. 15). All this – as set forth in chs. 1:7 to 6:15 – will surely come to pass if Israel diligently obeys the voice of the Lord (ch 6:15). (Deut 28:1,14).

“Your Body is the Temple. . .”

In the Old Testament there was a physical temple in which God’s presence dwelt. In the New Testament, Jesus tells us our “body is the temple.” Once we know the Lord better than we know any human being on earth, He will put His character, disposition and nature in us and we then become the spiritual temple in which God’s presence dwells.

What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of God’s Spirit (Breath) of Holiness which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

“For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit (breath), which are God’s.” 1 Cor 6:19,20

These eight visions of Zechariah are a dual prophecy, first detailing God’s intentions for the Israelites in their rebuilding of the temple (where God’s presence would dwell) after the first temple was destroyed and they were taken captive by Babylon. And second, these visions are a prophecy of how God eventually will “rebuild” the temple of our hearts, and He will dwell in us.

10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

"You need to follow My Son and find in Him what the world will never give you. At this instant in which much of My Son's Church remains inundated by Freemasonry and Illuminati, My Heart grieves at the incompatibility of these secret societies with the religion that My Son instituted. High positions in My Son’s Church are under the power of masonry, unleashing great confusion concerning the acceptance of norms contrary to the Law of God. These practices have drawn satan’s smoke towards My Son’s Church, taking power in order to conceal its true intention".
    This must be why Pope Benedict resigned. He did not have the energy to combat it any longer.

Mario likes this.
  11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

These two messages are powerful reminders of what has been said in many other prophecies as well. It seems all that remains is the day and the hour, which is reserved to God alone.
    "Pray My children, pray for the United States, the power of the economically powerful surprises the nation. Racial revolts will not delay. This ground shakes.
    Pray children for Russia, the wolf hides behind sheep’s clothing".

12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Wondering if those of such economic power, throughout history, like Soros will continue paying for organized crime, using thugs to continue disruption, "racial revolts", etc. A lot is being talked about now in using such forces for disruptions during the inauguration. And with Obama sticking around D.C. and vowing to speak out when he sees his "values" being "compromised", continuing to gin up the chaos for the bigger "world" picture. How else will he continue being on stage and how else will he continue to survive, living in the manner he's become accustomed to except being paid off by such to continue being their puppet? What else can he do but his "community organizing"? And who's bankrolling his 3 homes after leaving office??

In addition to their homes in California and D.C., the Obamas have also purchased a vacation home in Hawaii, the president’s home state.

13. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Don't sweat it. I believe God has a different plan from Barack Obama and George Soro's

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

And according to Natan's NDE that role for Obama is that of Gog....to be taken care of! And doubt if he would be acting alone but in concert with such as Soros, UN et al. That is, if that sort of possibility interests anyone.

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I know others do not give credibility to Julie Whedbee's alleged messages, but I feel they are highly probable as coming from Christ. My gut feeling has been that BO is not going out of his term quietly and Julie's last message seems to confirm as much. Beware when you hear peace and safety, for sudden destruction still comes! He who still remains in office deals treacherously, and your very lives are at stake. He wishes to see his evil schemes through to the end. All is not as it seems, hence My admonition to you- to stay sober, be watchful, wise as serpents, harmless as doves. Your discernment in these times is crucial. Unless you know your Shepherd's voice, how will you know and heed My instructions? People do desperate things in desperate times and will trust in a man, in a system that is tangible, because they have not learned to hear their Master's voice.

16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Sounds very reasonable to me. Obama was placed in office for specific purposes.....the big ones still to be accomplished if he wishes to still be of any use and reap was has been promised to him. Anyone with any sense remaining must realize that those open borders have permitted all types of enemies of America to be placed in waiting for the signs to "go". And there have been the previous warnings about something never experienced before to come suddenly upon the U.S.

17. TaraLuisa

TaraLuisa Guest

Please forgive my ignorance in this, as I'm new to Luz de Maria's messages, and even specifically to contemplating the antichrist, but beyond the ubiquitous speculation of the general population, do we have any idea who the antichrist could be?

From the messages shared with us by Jesus and Mama, he is 1. already among us, 2. 'from an unthinkable small country,' 3. in a 'high political position,' and 4. 'will come to take the throne of Peter' along with his ally! What?! So he will become pope?!

OUR BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    THE ANTICHRIST WILL COME TO TAKE THE THRONE OF PETER ON EARTH ALONG WITH HIS ALLY.”

OUR BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    “From an unthinkable small country, the one who will lead and manipulate great powers has emerged. This is the way evil works: in secret so as not to be discovered, in what is small so as not to seem a threat, in the unthinkable so as not to allow for time to reach conclusions.”

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    “Beloved, do not sleep. I approach; I come soon; do not sleep because the enemy is more clever and cunning than you, and his great emissary is before the eyes of humanity, and with great charisma turns those who are incautious into his admirers.

DUE TO A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BELEIVE MY MOTHER’S REVELATIONS, HUMANKIND HAS NOT DISCERNED THAT THE ANTICHRIST HOLDS A HIGH POLITICAL POSITION, AND FROM THERE HE WILL CONDUCT THE GREATEST PERSECUTION AGAINST MY CHILDREN.”

18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

We do not know specifically, yet, who the Antichrist will be or where he comes from. In the past there have been many antichrist's and false prophets. Thee Antichrist and Thee False Prophet of the end times will work together. No the Antichrist will not be a pope, but the False Prophet most likely will be an anti-Pope.

One of the resources of alleged messages from Jesus that I feel are true are from Jennifer and her book called www.wordsfromjesus.com Following gives some indication of what unfolds:

12/6/03
    My child, My peace be with you. Continue to write these words and do not doubt for My hand is upon you. My people you are in times where you are witnessing sufferings and times of trials, but as I have told you this is just the beginning. You are not to fear, for I do not give you these words to cause fear, rather I give you these words so you are prepared and not like the foolish man that is caught off guard. It is the wise man that follows the signs that knows the storm is coming. You are witnessing images that your children too are seeing and are endangering their soul.

Parents need to simplify their lives in order for their children to be molded in the right way, not molded by what the world says. You must take hold of your families because as these events begin to unfold you must be prepared in order to help guide your children. You will see the rise of the antichrist, and My people, you must not fear for My angels will lead you to your place of refuge, but it is important that you follow the signs. The earth has already begun to show you that this world cannot continue on this same path.

You will suffer great financial difficulties. You will see division in My Church. You will see a great famine and storm after storm. You will try and rebuild, but the earth will tremble so that it will become harder for you to survive. You will be given a warning and you will see all the filth that I see on your soul. Look to the signs My people for they are upon you and it is time to get down on your knees and repent. I am very pleased with all who have responded to these messages for I will not send you these words much longer, for the scriptures are about to unfold.

19. TaraLuisa

TaraLuisa Guest

Do we know if the Antichrist is a reprobate, human soul, or an incarnate demon? I read recently, in another alleged message of Our Lady, that many of our world leaders today are incarnate demons. I wondered if she meant that in a literal sense, of if they had become so possessed and corrupted by the evil one that their human soul was completely drowned in its stench...

20. TaraLuisa

TaraLuisa Guest

Is there a compilation, book, e-mail list, or somewhere else where we can print off or purchase all the English translations of the Luz de Maria messages (not just the latest ones, but as though reading all the old ones in sequence)? Thanks.